Pearls for Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the women had been arranging themselves around the table, I had begun sucking on the vibrator, getting it wet and ready for my ass. My other hand was busy pulling on my balls, trying to stave off an orgasm. All of these women so close to me was driving me mad. I could smell each of them, I could smell that one or two of them was physically aroused. Definitely Sigrid and Pam, by the way Pam was looking at my cock and licking her lips.

As I pulled the vibrator out of my mouth, I spread my legs even wider, letting Sigrids massive tits fall between them, whereupon they swayed back and forth slapping my balls. I guided the vibrator to my ass, and slowly pushed. My sweat and spit let the vibrator slide into my ass with difficulty. It wasn't the most pleasant feeling.

"He needs lotion," said Jessica "so it will slide easier. Give it here." Jessica took the lotion from Lucy, and while her arm was over my chest, her sweater's arm brushed against my cock, sending sparks of pleasure through me. I pulled out the vibrator and Jessica dutifully dispensed lotion on it quite liberally. Some dripped off and hit my leg and the table. When I put it back in my ass, it did slide quite a bit easier, and even began to feel good as it stimulated my prostate. The situation was horny beyond belief, me and five women all watching me fuck myself in the ass with one of their sex toys. My hard cock laid on my stomach untouched as I slid the cool plastic in and out of my ass.

"Now pump that cock!" squealed Jessica.

"Yeah, fuck your ass and pump your cock!" encouraged Pam. I proceeded to fuck my ass and pump my well lubed cock. The women were actually leaning in to be able to see the dildo in my ass, which put the faces of Jessica and Pam literally inches from my cock from below and those of Lucy and Melissa level with my cock only inches away. I actually had to hold my cock straight as I pumped it, because to move too far to the right I could have hit Melissa in the face with the tip of it, and to the left Lucy. Lucy's tits were being jiggled by my pumping left arm, and Melissa's by my ass fucking right. I started to moan loudly, and was totally in the moment. The fucking of my ass and my fist was bringing me to the brink of orgasm. All the women's eyes were watching the glistening tip of my cock, glancing at my face, and looking back to the cock again.

"He's going to come!" Jessica said excitedly just as I took my hand off my cock and took another deep breath.

"Not quite yet," I answered "You and Pam wanted both the fucking and pumping at the same time, now I get to see you two topless." I was literally moaning as I said that, the dildo motionless in my ass, my cock cooling in the air. Both of them quickly shucked their clothes, Melissa looked mildly alarmed, but was quickly distracted by me moaning and pumping my cock a few more strokes. Pam's tits were small and nonimpressive, but still tits out for my cock pumping pleasure. Jessica's tits however were fantastic. Smooth, pale white, still swelling with burgeoning womanhood; she already had cleavage from two firm round tits. Her face was so young and innocent looking happily at my cock. You could tell she was proud to be in with the women at the table. I wanted to grab her head and push my cock into her mouth. The image of doing so in my head made my cock ooze precum again, a long thick rope of it fell onto my stomach. Melissa scooped it up and put it in my mouth. "And you, Lucy," I said, "Your shirt too."

Lucy hesitated: "You're getting ahead of yourself, now it's your turn to do something."

"Given what the next thing is, I think I should get a freebie or two in advance" I answered, "One from each of you," I said, chancing my luck. The women looked at each other. None of them had officially touched me yet, and they were all wondering if I would try for that. They slowly nodded their heads. I came up with something less dramatic but even more horny for my current needs, however. "I want all of you to watch it cum close up. Put your faces as close as you dare..." I laughed a little bit at that, knowing that I can shoot cum a good yard easily.

Pam laughed "It's like Russian Roulette! Who will it be?" At that she leaned forward and put her cheek on my thigh, looking up at my cock towering in the air in front of her. I could feel her breath curling around my balls as she stared at the cock directly in front of her. Melissa put her head down next, resting it on my right lower stomach, staring almost straight down at it. Jessica followed her mother's lead, and put a cheek on my right thigh, looking up at my cock. Finally Lucy removed her shirt, and actually rested her face on my left arm just above the wrist, leaving my wrist free to be able to pump my cock. Sigrid bent down and just hovered above my cock by one or two inches, her mouth lightly opened, her stupid eyes glazed with lust. It was obvious that if I shot my cum at tat moment she was going to get it all over her face. Pam realized this and scooted her face in closer to the shaft of my cock, her nose indeed touching it, and looked up, thinking to watch Sigrid take it in her mouth. Indeed, at this point my cock had brushed Sigrid's lips, and her tongue had flicked out and licked the tip free of precum.

"Hey!" said Jessica, "I can't see that well!" and scooted her face in as well. I could feel the tits of all of the women now pressing on me, and Lucy and Melissa were leaning in as well, following the lead of the other three women. Lucy and Melissa came down close and were basically looking at the head of my cock from the front, the hole that cum could blast out of being pointed alternately at each of them as I slowly started stroking my cock and fucking my ass again. At this point precum was leaking from my cock and lubing it fantastically. Looking down I saw Melissa discretely fingering herself, and Lucy playing with her tits as they both stared at the throbbing head of my cock. That's when I felt Pam's nose move it, and then the hot wet kiss of her lips on my balls.

As I lifted my hand so she could reach them more and moaned in encouragement, she reached around and took the dildo from my hand and started fucking me with it, faster and harder than before. My cock stood free in the middle of five women's faces that were arranged around it. Despite Melissa's hands in her pants, it was still a big surprise when she grabbed my cock with her right hand and popped it in her mouth and sucked it. Sigrid let out a moan of frustration that she hadn't done so first, and it looked like Jessica was following her mother's suit again, and was frigging herself under the table while watching her mother suck my hard cock. Melissa moaned as she sucked my cock, and I heard Jessica do the same as she watched. Melissa took my cock from her mouth, and pointed it at Lucy. Lucy stretched down and took my cock tentatively in her mouth, then she began to suck in long slow strokes. Pam pounding my ass with the dildo while Lucy sucked my cock was getting to be way too much. I was definitely going to lose control. Lucy pulled my cock out of her mouth, and Jessica actually pushed her mother out of the way, and started sucking very inexperienced, but very enthusiastic and vigorously. All of it at once was too much, just too much.

"Fucking cum! Cum you bastard!" moaned Lucy.

My cock started to shoot off the largest load of cum I had ever laid. The first hot stream shot into the back of Jessica's throat and she pulled off spluttering as it continued to shoot. I grabbed my cock and starting pumping and shooting it, first I shot left at Lucy and got a beautiful stripe over her right eye and cheek that dripped down to the side of her mouth. When Melissa saw that, she dived in with an open mouth and caught the next big wad right between the eyes and another that shot straight into her mouth and covered her lips. The dildo fucking my ass kept my balls firing with maximum strength, and Jessica got another thick glob of come on the side of her face. At that point Pam started sucking my balls as Sigrid gobbled my cock into her mouth and swallowed the last few squirts of my cream, licking and sucking as her huge tits practically smothered Pam. As my cock grew soft, Sigrid remained sucking on it, until slowly, the women leaned back from the table.

Looking around I could see my cum on Lucy's face, her right eye was closed and she had licked some of the cum that ran down into her mouth. Melissa had come running down over her nose and some dripping off her lips and chin. Jessica continued to stare at my cock, her face somewhat shocked as my wad of cum on her face slid down to her chin. Even Pam had caught a drop, and it looked like drool coming out of her mouth. Sigrid leaned back, letting my cock pop out of her mouth, and the women realized the situation as they came down from their horny high. They all started getting a bit jittery and starting laughing a bit nervously. Lucy pulled out a handkerchief and wiped her face off, then handed it around. All the women wiped their faces clean of cum, and I got it at the end to finish wiping off my cock. I gave it back to Lucy, soaking with my cum. She looked at it somewhat uncertainly, then stuck it back in her purse.

I got up and dressed. Smiling and thanking them, I gave out my email so they could get ahold of me again. I told them next time, there had to be at least one new face, and saying my goodbyes, walked out of the apartment, down the stairs, and onto the street.

12