Peep Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only wander what was running through Ambers horny young mind, was she even more excited ' knowing it was a black boy who was feeling her up for the first time. She was losing control of her mind and her body, and I could tell by looking at Amber's face that she knew it. I could tell she was getting hornier by the minute and I could see her body tensing up. She must have known she was ready to cum from the finger fucking her pussy and the thrill of having everybody watching it happen.

"One of the black girls in the crowd was not too happy that her boyfriend was fingering the blonde's pussy, especially the way she seemed to be enjoying him finger fucking her.

The black girl walked up behind Ambers to her exposed ass and started to massage the pale cheeks with her hands. She could hear Amber moaning and I knew the girl was getting close to her orgasm if she had not already had one or more by now.

"The black girl placed her hands on the white bitch's ass cheeks and spread them apart, thinking to herself that the white slut did have a nice ass. She glanced down at the little puckered opening and smiled as she stuck her finger all the way into it.

"Amber knew her pussy was being fucked by a black boy's finger, but she didn't care. She knew all the other kids were watching her lewd behavior and even felt the finger being inserted in her tight ass. She loved that and let everybody know it.

'Oh god, that feels so good fucking good baby,' Amber babbled out incoherently.

'Oh, yesss! please! I am cumming! Oh, yes, Amber screamed out then and her eyes opened wide when she realized what she had just done. She saw how Johnny's middle finger in front of her face was dripping with her juices.

"He smiled. 'Yeah, you sure did cum, Amber.'

"Then she noticed Johnny's girlfriend behind her. 'It must have been his girlfriend fingering my ass,' Amber probably thought.

"She saw two of her white cheerleader friends watching her and she felt so ashamed, knowing they had just witnessed her acting like a whore. 'Oh god what have I done!' she screamed as she started to run away from the crowd of laughing teenagers. As Amber ran, she tried to pull her top down over her big bouncing breasts.

'Hey, girl, your ass is showing,' somebody yelled. Amber knew her big white ass was in plain sight as she ran off too, but she could not keep her short skirt pulled down over it as she ran away from the group.

Tricia smiled at the recollection of what Shanise had gotten the crowd of students to do and say. "I still wonder how my sister managed to get Amber to go that far at school that day. When I asked her, she just smiled at me. 'Oh girl it was easy.'

"After that day at school it seemed that the white girl was never the same, again. Her spirit must have been broken. She just followed Shanise around as if she was her little puppy. I was even more shocked when I heard Amber started being a hooker for my sister.

"Shanise told me she saw Amber's mom one day at school, and wanted her too, because the mom was even hotter than her daughter. I knew my sister was going to go after the older woman. Shanise even went as far as to threaten her mom, Connie, telling about her daughter being a hooker. She told the mother she would tell everyone about her beautiful daughter being a whore if Connie did not do what she was told.

"Amber's mom may have been able to deal with her daughter being a hooker but she could never deal with her precious daughter being Shanise's own personal pussy slave. Connie could not handle her white daughter submitting herself to a black girl like that. My sister finally managed to get her ultimate satisfaction with Connie one day when she got her in bed. I only saw Amber's mom naked in bed with my sister once.

"I was surprised when I saw her big white ass sticking up in the air on the bed with her pretty face buried between Shanise's chocolate thighs and eating her pussy. My sister was on a power trip with the white woman, trying to degrade her by calling her every filthy name she could think of. I heard her yelling 'Lick it bitch! Oh, Connie, You're just like your whore of a daughter, eating my black pussy now, Bitch.' I was sure I heard the women crying as she continued licking my sister's pussy.

"'Yeah, Momma, you're so fine, do you like my pussy? Connie. I am cumming. Ahhh, yeah, open your fucking mouth, Bitch, and taste my sweet pussy. Connie, I want to cum in your white mouth, you whore. Oh, fuck yeah; drink my pussy juice, Baby. Yes, I am cumming in your mouth, Bitch, and you had better swallow every drop of my yummy pussy juice like a good little bitch.

"'Oh yeah, that's a good little mom. Swallow every drop, Connie. You will learn to like the taste of my pussy juice in your mouth, Bitch. How does it taste, you white bitch?'

Tricia felt her pussy starting to drip as her recollections continued. "I looked at Amber's naked mom when she got off my sister's bed. The woman had a great body for her age, and her tits were big without much sag at all for their size. I could definitely see where Amber got her looks from because her mom was hot. Connie's body was even better than her daughter's . Her boobies looked fuller and firmer on her womanly frame, while her daughter's huge tits were almost too big for her height. They looked like cow udders hanging from her chest when she did not have a bra on. I remember how Connie's face looked so pale, standing there naked by my sisters bed. It was obvious to me she'd been crying, because her eye shadow had run down her face, making her white face look like a raccoon.

"I could see her boobies had red marks on them; obviously my sister had whipped her tits already. The older women's naked body was making my pussy wet, just from me looking at her voluptuous white body. I then heard my sister shout at the frightened looking older mom. Go clean yourself up and then get the fuck out of here, Bitch.

"Connie's dumb, pretty face looked so scared when she heard my sister shouting at her to get out. I could see by the way the white women reacted to my sisters' harsh tone that she was scared of Shanise. Her body was trembling; her big tits were visibly shaking and her pale white thighs seemed to be shaking as she stood there by my sisters bed.

Connie also had her head lowered towards the floor as if she could not even stand to look at my sisters face or maybe she could not stand the sight of seeing Shanise naked body.

I noticed my sister had a smug look on her face while she continued to taunt Ambers sexy mom with her nasty words.

Hey, Connie your prettier and much younger daughter is more talented then you in bed but you will learn how to please me soon enough.

It also looked to me like Ambers mom was going to throw up as she backed away from my sisters bed. She was trying to hold her hands over her mouth as she walked towards the bathroom.

I also noticed when Connie turned her body around her pale ass was a nice shade of red too. My sister must have enjoyed spanking that hot mom's white ass besides whipping her boobs.

"I asked Shanise about how she got Amber's mom in her bed. At first, she only told me that her mom was even dumber then her daughter, but she told me later how she did it. I was hoping she would share Amber's mom with me but she never did, not to this day."

Tricia kept looking at the new woman with a hungry look in her eyes. She thought the tiny white slut was hot before, but now she was even more excited knowing that the newest family sex toy standing in the room was an actor.

"Oh my god!" she thought. "The white chick that would be giving herself sexually to my family and me tonight is none other than Kelly Monaco. Wow!" The sexy black teenager got even more excited knowing that the soap star was in their apartment almost topless and was going to let all of them use her body. Her fantasy of sex with a hot older women was about to come true.

Kelly felt a shiver go down her back from seeing the way the girl was looking at her body. She could almost feel the teenager undressing her with her eyes. "I guess that shouldn't be too hard for her to do, considering how I'm dressed.

She also found herself undressing the young black girl with her eyes. Tricia had on a short midriff top showing off her flat tummy, and she was obviously braless underneath it, because her pointy nipples were poking out thru the thin fabric. She was wearing see-thru panties too, and

Kelly was looking directly at the black girl's young pussy and the nice little strip of hair.

"Ouch! Oh fuck, yeah, Baby, yes. Ah, yes, Mistress Shanise. Ouch! That fucking hurt."

"Shut up bitch!"

Kelly nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a girl's screams coming from the other room. Looking around, she saw the two older women grinning at her, obviously enjoying her discomfort. Tricia was smiling at her too, but with a friendlier look on her young face. Kelly heard the door open, saw the girl's twin sister walk completely naked out of the other room and felt her heart skip a beat when she got a look at the young girl's body. Shanise had perfectly shaped breasts, with a tiny waist, curvy hips and long athletic legs. The sexy black girl was probably five feet, nine inches tall, give or take an inch, Kelly guessed.

Shanise felt the older women looking at her nakedness. She was very proud of her tight young body, which was becoming famous around the area for being able to seduce older women. She had Amber's precious mom and a few other mature females already submitting their bodies to her young black form. The older women eventually succumbed to her advances because they craved her young perfect black form, but she still preferred the teenagers like Amber, her favorite pet.

"Here, Bitch!" Shanise called out.

Kelly thought she meant her, and almost took a step forward until she saw the blond girl who was crawling out of the room on her hands and knees. Her face was staring at the floor as she approached the naked Shanise. The blonde had massive tits on her that hung down so far they almost touched the floor as she crawled. She had a big ass too, not fat, just big.

Kelly turned and saw all the women in the room were now naked. "Wow!" she thought as she finally got a good look at all the black females' nakedness, but the minute her eyes spotted Josephine's nude body, it seemed as if time stopped for her and there was no one else in the room but the black cab driver with her gorgeous figure. Josephine's naked body amazed her; she had huge breasts, much bigger than her own 34d size tit's. Kelly wondered just how big they were.

Jo saw Kelly looking at her impressive nude body. "Do you like what you see, Darling?"

"Oh, my god your body's incredible, Josephine."

"Do you want to ask me something else, Kelly?"

"What? Ask you what?"

"I think you want to ask me about my big titties, Darling. I think you want to ask me about the size of these mouth-watering boobs. Do you like looking at my big black titties, Girlfriend?"

"Oh yes, Josephine," Kelly mumbled, not taking her eyes off the women's huge breasts, and the way they jiggled as she approached.

"I know that you'd like to feast on my big titties, Kelly. You want to try to fit one of my big boobs in your pretty mouth. Is I right, Kelly?"

"Oh, yes, I'd love to nurse on your big nipples."

"Relax, Darling. I will feed you later baby, but Amber goes first. You're going to see what we do to her, and then, when we're through with her body, you're going to be one horny little bitch."

"Kelly smiled, thinking to herself "What am I now?"

"Oh, Kelly, for the record, the black body you're craving to be with so badly is 36jj-26-38."

Kelly could not stop staring at the woman's voluptuous body. She originally thought Josephine was a big woman, maybe overweight, but she had been wrong in her earlier assessment of her body, it was thick in all the right places but her curvy body was definitely not fat.

Josephine voluptuous black form was solid muscle. She had enormous, amply nippled boobs. "Yes," Kelly thought. "Josephine is right; I do want to bury my face in her cleavage."

Her mouth felt suddenly dry. She tried to take another sip of her drink, but she had already finished her second one. Kelly noticed the elderly woman was standing in front of her again with a new glass in her hand, and she was happy to except the new drink from Mona.

"Thank you."

"Oh, you're welcome."

As Kelly brought the drink to her mouth, the old women reached out again to grab her breasts.

Mona continued to play with my breast as I sipped on the drink she handed me. I did not say anything to try to stop her this time. I just let the old women fondle me where she wanted. "I guess there's no harm in letting her touch my boobies," Kelly told herself. "And, besides, her hands don't feel too bad touching my breast.

Mona smiled knowing that their new pet was giving in to her sexual needs and desires. Kelly was craving something, and was going to let her body be touched. The old woman had been with many other women in her life mostly, black, but a few were white so, even if she was old, she still knew a trick her too about pleasuring a woman's body.

Kelly moaned out when she felt the elder women lightly touching her nipples through her blouse and her little brown nubbins quickly became fully erect under Mona's skillful fingers.

The older woman knew just how to turn on another female's body from all her years of experience with other women in bed. I may be older now, she thought, but I still posses the skills necessary to seduce other females, both young and old. I know what this little slut needs from me.

I know I am turning on this younger slut now just by me skill fully toying with her nipples. I can feel just how excited and aroused her nipples are now by me just playing with them. I will own this bitch when I am done with her tonight.

Mona could see from looking at Kelly face that her nipple play was working to perfection on the excited white women's body already.

Mona knew that Kelly's body was responding to what she was doing to her nipples. Her nipples were hard as rocks between her fingers. The elder women also could hear her breathing heavy and Mona noticed that her eyes looked foggy.

Mona reminded herself how Kelly had been staring at Jo.

"I know she'd do anything to get her hands on my daughter's gorgeous naked body, the horny little bitch," the old woman gloated to herself. "This white bitch really has it bad and I know she can't control her slutty needs for my daughter's body," Mona decided. While playing with the horny slut's tits with one hand, she reached down with the other to unsnap the tight pants she was wearing.

Kelly thought she felt her jeans unsnap, but she did not really care at that point, because she was too busy watching Josephine and her naked, 18-year-old daughters to worry about the elderly woman playing with her body. She heard the zipper of her jeans being pulled open by the old women too, but it felt good to have her too-tight jeans finally undone. It had been too long a day to be wearing something so tight.

Mona smiled when she discovered the white woman had no panties on. Leaving the jeans at thigh height, her hand found Kelly's mons, and she started rubbing her pussy, noticing the younger woman only had a little pubic hair, no more than a thin strip down the center. Her jeans were open enough to allow Mona's hands easier access to the white woman's pussy. She was tempted to pull them completely off the skinny body, but decided to leave them where they were for the time being. Her hands continued to rub Kelly's pussy, and she tried to get to her clit. When she managed to reach it and was about to run her finger over the little morsel, Mona felt the stickiness on her fingers. The horny slut had already come!

She removed her sticky fingers from Kelly's pussy. "Bitch, you taste good, she said, startling the younger woman. "I said, you taste good," Mona repeated.

Kelly saw the old women licking her fingers and heard her saying how good the juices tasted. Mona offered her a taste, but before she could answer, the sticky fingers had already been stuck into her open mouth and Mona was talking to her again.

"Go ahead baby; suck on Mona's finger. Taste your own pussy juices on my fingers."

Kelly was unsure what came over her then, but she started sucking and tasting her own pussy. She felt an urgent need to clean off the black sticky fingers in her mouth, no longer caring that it was her own juices she was sucking off with her mouth. At that point, all she cared about was that the finger tasted like pussy, even if it was her own pussy.

Josephine and her daughter had briefly forgotten about Amber, and they stood watching the old woman playing with Kelly. All the women in the house knew that Kelly was going to be willing to do anything they wanted her to do that night. She was definitely more than ready for them.

"Mom, remember the rules of the house," Josephine affectionately admonished her mother.

"Oh shit, Jo I can't help myself. Your guest is a wanton little slut. Look, at her sucking on my fingers and tasting her own pussy juices. I think the horny white bitch wants to eat some chocolate tasting pussy tonight, don't you, Bitch does you not want to taste my fat pussy tonight?"

Kelly felt the finger slipping out of her mouth and, opening her eyes, she saw all the black women smiling at her.

Shanise shouted out: "You are one horny white bitch, but wait for your turn, Slut. We will take care of you soon. I'll have you begging me for the pleasure of tasting my pussy soon enough."

Kelly could not help wondering why she was allowing the rude teenager to talk to her in that manner, but she secretly knew it was a big turn on, having the girl talk to her as if she was a slut. She also knew she wanted to submit her body willingly to the whole family. Looking over at Josephine's hot body, she was eager for sex with that black woman, and her two daughters with their tight little teenage bodies excited her too. The twins were so sexy that just the thought of pleasuring their youthful pussies was exciting. She believed she could even deal with Mona, and it would be worth it if she could be with the other three women.

Kelly heard a scream and, looking in the direction of the sound, she saw the blonde girl again. She was standing in the center of the room, but could not be seen too well because the other women were blocking the view of the white teenager. "Oh god," Kelly softly exclaimed when she saw Josephine with a whip in her hand.

The leather implement made a whirring noise and struck with a loud "whack!"

"Ouch!" Amber cried out.

"Whack!" the whip struck again.

"Oh, god, please whip my boobies, Jo," the blonde teenager cried out, and her wish was granted, over and over again.

Kelly heard the voluptuous blond continuing to beg Josephine to whip her. She could not see Amber's breasts from the view she had, but just the thought of her black dream fantasy woman with a whip in her hand made her cum again. She finally had a chance to see the naked black ass she yearned for. It was perfect, thick, rounded and solid. She felt envy as she thought about her own skinny bottom compared to the black women's sumptuous curves. Kelly wanted to go over and kiss Jo's big ass right at that moment, to plant kisses all over her gorgeous body. She would have done anything at that instant to chance places with Amber. She would not even have cared that it would be her breasts being whipped instead of the teenager's'; she just needed to be closer to Josephine and make love to every inch of that succulent nude chocolate body.

"Swish, whack Swish, whack! Swish, whack she heard the whip continuing to make contact with what she knew was the bare, white skin of Amber, who kept screaming in pain and begging for more. Kelly pulled her pants back up above her hips, but did not refasten them, and was about to move forward to get a better view of what was happening when she felt a pair of hands grabbing her arm. It was one of the twins.

1...34567...10