Peep Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Melanie looked down at the relaxed limp body that was partially on the couch with her cute ass still dangling off, her pussy still gapping open from the fat cock that had just given it such a fabulous workout, "I guess I fucked her good enough," she told herself.

Melanie thought her half-naked white friend looked so sexy with her tiny ass hanging off the couch. She had a dream expression on her pretty face as if she was happy and it looked like she was going to sleep, and that was just not right.

"Oh, hell, no," Melanie protested. "I fucked you good and now you're content to fall asleep on me. No way, Bitch! If I wanted no satisfaction, I can get that at home. I am fucking horny myself and I need to have my pussy licked until I cum too."

She liked having her pussy licked, but it was rare when that happened because her husband was more of the "wham bam thank you, Ma'am" type, and she did not get much tongue action from him either.

"Oh, god," she reminded herself. "I need to cum so bad, I think it's time for sleeping beauty to get up off her skinny ass and give me some pleasure like I just gave her, to have her take care of my needs. I want my pussy licked, and I think it's time to find out if Little Miss Bo Peep Monaco has been with other women."

Kelly's body was exhausted resting on the couch. She had just experienced a fantastic climax and she could feel her pussy juices still running down her thighs. Kelly would have been happy going to sleep now, because her body was satisfied for the first time in many months.

Mel would have none of that. She reached down, wrapping her arms under Kelly's tiny waist and, in one motion, pulled her to her feet, saying in her ear: "Not so fast, my little slut. You forgot something. Me!"

.

Kelly was now standing on her feet with her back resting against Melanie's front side and she could feel a pair of hard nipples digging into her back.

Mel reached up to take off Kelly's bra and she could feel her friend's body trembling as she unsnapped and removed the white bra from her body, leaving Kelly standing totally naked now in the room.

Melanie then reached up with both hands to cup and feel the beautiful white titties with her hands.

"Oooo," Kelly moaned, as her breasts were caressed and fondled. "Oh that feels nice, Mistress."

Melanie continued to play with Kelly's soft white breasts. She had to admit the big orbs felt great in her hands, and she was actually enjoying feeling them up, squeezing, them feeling the weight of them in her hands and running her thumbs over the erect nipples. Using her thumbs and index fingers, she gave each little nubbin a light pinch.

"Oh shit! Fuck yeah!" Kelley screamed in joy. "Do it some more! Please, Mistress, pinch them harder, please."

Melanie was still cupping both breasts with her hands and did what Kelly wanted her to do. She put the rigid nipples between her fingers and gave them a harder pinch.

"Ouch! Yes! Mistress please pinch my nipples harder! Ouch! Um, oh god that feels so good, Mistress, Oh, thank you, Mistress!"

Melanie was enjoying this scene tremendously. She had the beautiful Kelly Monaco literally begging her to do to whatever she wanted. She gave the nipples a harder pinch.

"Ouch! Ahhh god I'm cumming," Kelly shouted ecstatically. Her legs buckled under her again from the second powerful orgasm and, if not for Melanie holding her tightly, she would have probably fallen to the floor. She tried to force her wobbly legs to support her weight.

Melanie turned her around to look at her face and noted that Kelly's eyes were not looking at her, but were looking down towards the floor. She saw the reddish tinged nipples and wondered if maybe she might have been too rough on her in the way she pinched them. Leaning in, she gave each nipple a kiss and followed that by sticking out her tongue out and running it across the tip of each cute erect button. She was unable to resist the urge to open her mouth to suck on one of her friend's white breasts. Melanie had to admit she loved Kelly's soft mounds, and she was trying to suck as much of the luscious white flesh as she could into her mouth.

Kelly pulled back her body and her breast popped out of Melanie's eagerly sucking mouth. "Please, Mistress, I need to please you," she mumbled quietly.

Mel just stood there, not saying a word, as Kelly started to suck on her lush black breast. It was her turn to tremble as her white girlfriend began licking and sucking on the dark chocolate nipples, running her pink tongue across the erect buds. "Ahhh, shit!" Melanie exclaimed as she felt Kelly's wet tongue working down her belly, licking her tummy and blowing air on the part of her skin where she had licked. Kelly continued her oral worship by planting wet kisses all over her mistress's black body.

Melanie felt like a belly dancer the way her tummy was convulsing and shaking from what Kelly was doing with her talented tongue, the way she kept kissing and running her tongue back over her body. "This is one talented white chick," Melanie told herself. She has obviously been with other women before and, if she is turning me on this much now by licking my belly, I can't wait until she stars to eat my chocolate pussy.

She felt hands on her thighs trying to spread her legs. "Oh, yes, my hot little slut," Melanie said as she opened her legs wide. "Dig in, baby."

Kelly moved her petite body even closer. Her entire face was directly under Mel's dripping pussy, looking up at her gaping slit. She heard a loud voice issuing a command. "Lick my clit, Bitch."

Melanie opened her legs wider while trying to maintain her balance, wanting to give her friend even greater access to her needy pink hole. Kelly's entire body was kneeling between the spread thighs, and she buried her face in the hot pussy being presented to her. Putting her face in tightly her tongue started stroking Mel's swollen clit.

"Oh yes, Kelly, eat that black pussy, Bitch. Yeah, Baby Girl, lick my clit. Oh yeah, eat that pussy. Oh, god, I'm ready to cum already."

Melanie's legs were weak, and she wanted to enjoy her climax as much as possible. Grabbing onto Kelly's head so they could continue what they were doing, she stumbled backward, pulling her friend with her, until she reached the couch and fell onto it. The agile tongue pleasuring her pussy did not miss a stroke, and Kelly followed her mistress to the couch, leaning in even more closely when she knew Mel was ready to climax. It was only seconds before the excited black woman started to cum on the pretty white face between her legs,ejaculating a massive load of pussy juice on Kelly's mouth and chin as she climaxed.

Kelly tried hard to drink as much of Mel's nectar as she could lap up. It had been a long time since she tasted another women's pussy, so she was determined to devour as much of the delicious juices as she could. She had forgotten over the years just how good a pussy tasted.

Melanie looking down at Kelly's head bobbing up and down between her spread thighs. Kelly was still licking up the juices with the eagerness of a newborn kitten attacking her mother's milk. Minutes later, she removed her face from between her mistress's thighs, looking up at her and making eye contact for the first time in a long while. Melanie could see that her friend's white face was now covered in fresh pussy juice from her massive climax.

"I'll be right back, Kelly." Without saying another word, she got to her feet and headed toward the bathroom.

The humiliation of what had just occurred was more than Kelly could deal with. Kelly could not believe what was happening to her again, after all those years of hidden from her past, She could not deal with the fact that she was sitting on the floor, completely nude with her face covered in pussy juice. What made it worse for her to handle was the fact that the other woman was a co-worker whom she would have to see almost every night for the next three months.

Kelly decided to leave before Melanie came back from the bathroom, so she would not have to face her again, at least not that day. She looked around for her clothes, but could not find her bra, so she quickly put on her blouse without it. Kelly knew that she should not be caught outside wearing the sheer white garment without a bra in public, but she thought it would be all right if she wore her vest to help conceal her braless breasts. She found her jeans and put them back on, even with no panties, before realizing that her face had Melanie's cum still smeared all over it. She hurried to the sink to wash it off, anxious to leave and not wanting to face Melanie again that night.

Kelly grabbed her vest before she exited the apartment, feeling safer now that she was outside again. She fumbled in her vest pocket for her cell phone to call a cab, and felt her luck had suddenly changed, because there was an empty taxi in front of the apartment building.

Josephine had just gotten off duty when she spotted the dark-haired woman coming out of the apartment building, wearing just her blouse. It was obvious she was braless, because the cabby could plainly see the brown-haired woman's big breasts bouncing freely under her blouse as she hurried over to the cab while trying to put on her vest.

"Damn," she thought. "Don't cover them up baby. Those look to be some fine white titties."

Kelly leaned in through the window. "Is this cab taken?" she asked.

"Oh, no, Sugar. Hop in. My name is Josephine, and I'll take you any place you want."

As Kelly introduced herself and climbed into the back seat, she noted the older woman looking at her. "Did you have a fight with your boyfriend?" Josephine inquired.

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, from the way you came out of the building, you looked like you were in a hurry to leave."

"I was, but I didn't have a fight with anyone."

"I'm Josephine, and I will be at your service Miss. Where to?" Before Kelly had a chance to reply, the cabby added, "I think you might want to re do your vest, Sweetie."

Kelly looked down her front and saw that she had fastened it crookedly. She started to unbutton her vest again to fix the problem, when she saw her braless breast plainly visible beneath her thin white blouse. She immediately started to feel naked in the cab when Kelly remembered she was not wearing her bra. She could even see her nipples showing thru her thin white blouse.

Josephine believed she could read other women pretty well, so she decided to make her move on the one in her cab. There was something in the hot white female that said she might be available to her advances. "Oh, Sugar you have such nice titties. I used to have firm ones too, when I was younger. I want you to open your vest and let me get a better look at them."

"Huh? What do you mean! I can't do that."

"I said 'Show me your fucking tits,' Bitch. You heard me." Josephine's harsh tone scared Kelly a little but it excited her even more.

She knew it was wrong but she actually opened her vest giving the older black woman a nice, full view of her breasts, covered only by her sheer white blouse.

"Oh yeah those are some fine titties. How big are they? 34D Kelly replied to the women, not bad. Mine are much bigger but, of course, I'm not as skinny as you are."

Kelly realized that the woman was driving somewhere but she had not even giving her any directions as to where to take her yet. "Where are we going?"

"I think you're going home with me, you little white slut. I plan to take care of you tonight."

Josephine knew she was right on with this chick. Looking in the mirror, she saw the white women in the back seat still had her vest open, and Josephine could plainly see her nipples thru her blouse and the outline of her breasts. She gave a little wink noticing her passenger lowered her eyes and would not look at her. "Yes, this was a little submissive bitch," she told herself. "Tonight will be fun for me, but not for her."

The older black cabbie watched her fare as much as possible in the mirror as she drove to her place. The white women's breasts jiggled with every bump in the road, and Josephine was hitting every one she could find just to watch her white titties as they bounced and swayed under her clothing.

Kelly was unable to understand why she was allowing the cab driver to take her home. "The woman isn't that attractive," she thought. "But she seemed to know something about me. Maybe she can recognize my weakness, or maybe I just want more sex. I already had sex with Melanie, and it was great; I had many orgasms tonight already, but something was still missing.

Josephine had a wicked little smile as she drove home, thinking how she had hit pay dirt. The beautiful young woman in the back seat was going to be a nice treat to bring home to her family. They were going to dig using this brunette beauty tonight. Josephine decided to test out the white slut in her cab to see just what was permissible with her, knowing if she passed the first test that it would show how far she would be willing to go with her later on.

"Hon, you have nice titties, but I want you to unbutton your blouse and play with them. I want to watch you feel yourself up."

For some strange reason, Kelly was interested in this woman. She could not understand why. The black cab driver had to be in her 40's, maybe older then that, but Kelly wanted the other woman to tell her what to do. She knew Josephine planned to take control of the situation and of her, and decided to let the cab driver be in charge. Her hands were trembling as she reached for the top button.

Moving her fingers slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse. When all the buttons were undone, she spread the placket, completely baring her breasts for the other woman to see. Kelly cupped the soft orbs in her hands and lifted them as if she were on a stage and offering up her breasts for everybody's viewing pleasure.

Josephine almost creamed in her panties, but not because the white women bared her breast for her to look at. She was right-on about her passenger; she wanted to be ordered around, craved it even. She was truly a submissive female. "Oh man," she told herself. "This is going to be a great night. This bitch wants discipline and, by god, she will get it from my family tonight. She's going to be our new family pet."

"We're here," Josephine announced when she pulled up in her driveway.

Kelly quickly grabbed hold of her blouse to cover up her breasts, but heard Josephine telling her to stop and not cover them yet. "There is no fucking way I am getting out of this cab with my boobs out," she responded.

The older women heard the authority in her tone, and thought it would be better to let her cover her boobs for the time being than to scare her off. "But, I will make her pay for her disobedient tone later," Josephine silently vowed.

"Okay. Sure, Baby but, before you do cover those beauties back up, let me feel them."

Kelly's hands let go of her blouse, leaving it gaping open in the front, as Josephine leaned her big body over the front seat and reached over to grab a big, soft white breast with both of her callused hands, giving each mound a nice squeeze. She could feel the white woman's body trembling as she cupped the twin lovelies in her hands. "Nice. Oh, look at these nipples, standing up already. I cannot wait to get these nice white beauties in my mouth to taste them. Do you like having your titties sucked on, Kelly?"

"Oh, god yes," the younger woman blurted out.

Okay good. I will promise you one thing, Kelly darling. Before the night is over, I guarantee your big, white breasts will get plenty of attention." Josephine was still palming the succulent pair while staring directly at Kelly's big brown eyes.

"You have very sensitive nipples." By then, Josephine was running her fingers lightly over the hard nubbins. "I see you have a nice even tan too, Kelly. Do you sunbathe completely naked?"

"No, I use a tanning booth. I guess then you have no tan lines."

"Kelly, is you ready to go inside with me?"

She did not answer her back, but Kelly was feeling more than ready to go into the house with the other woman. She had already cum just from the hands fondling her naked breasts and was eager to follow Josephine inside to find out what else was in store for her horny little body.

The black woman got out of her cab, walked to the other side where her passenger was sitting and opened the door for her. She noticed the women was just sitting there with her blouse still open, not moving to even cover the breasts that were hanging out. Josephine had to smile knowing that, despite her earlier remark about not getting out of the cab without her shirt on, there she sat, with her breasts exposed anyhow. She knew the white woman wanted to be disciplined, because it had become perfectly clear to her that Kelly was very submissive person by nature.

Josephine had a strong urge to take the big-tittied bitch out of the cab with her breasts sticking out in full view of anybody who happened to be watching. She could feel her pussy twitch from the excitement of showing off her new prize's body to her neighbors, if they happened to be around, because this was one sexy bitch to show off. Instead, she decided she had plenty of time to break her in later.

"Sweetie, you want me to help you button that back up for you?"

Kelly did not even get the chance to respond to the other women before the brown hands started to refasten her blouse.

"There, Baby, your tits are covered. What a shame to cover them back up Dear, but do not worry. They'll be out again soon enough." Josephine knew she was not really losing any of her eye candy by buttoning up Kelly's blouse for her because the white shirt she had on was sheer anyhow, and it still showed off her breasts in all their glory.

Kelly felt the other women reaching for her hands to help pull her out of the cab and almost fainted when she saw the black women towering over her. She thought that, even with no boots, the other woman had to be at least six feet tall. The horny submissive could feel the night breeze blowing against her blouse, and she smiled because she knew her nipples were already highly aroused. They would not be able to get any harder or more excited than they already were.

Josephine enjoyed walking her new pet to the door, looking down at the shorter woman as they approached her Apartment front door.

The much taller black women could hardly take her eyes off the shorter women's bouncing breasts that was moving enticingly inside her white blouse with every step she took. The older women could see that her big areolas and her nipples were clearly visible, even though they were covered. She may as well have been topless, because the sheer fabric showed everything anyway. "The little bitch is putting on a good show, even with those clothes on," she told herself.

Josephine opened the door and pulled Kelly inside the house behind her.

"Hi, Jo is that you?" inquired a voice from within.

"Yes Mom. I'm home and I brought home a little friend."

"Oh Baby Jo that's fine with me darling, but is she pretty?"

"Yes Mom. She's a fine white woman, and waits until you see her outfit."

Kelly started feeling stupid for going to a strange women's house half dressed. "So why am I here?" She asked herself. "I know why I'm here, because I want to be with Josephine, to give my body to her, but now here I am in a stranger's place with her mom here too. That is way too much drama to deal with right now." Kelly suddenly felt a sudden urge to leave the house, and she probably would have bolted for the door, but the black women still had a strong grip on her tiny wrist, preventing her from fleeing for the door.

"I guess it's probably safe to be here, because her mom's here," Kelly justified to herself. "But I can't let someone else see me looking like this."