Peep Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Josephine, let's just go to your bedroom. I don't want your mom to see me dressed like this."

Kelly's protestation was interrupted by the voice of the still unseen woman. "Jo, bring her in here. I want to meet her."

"Ok, Mom."

Kelly still objected. "I can't see your mother dressed like this." However, as she was trying to protest and pull away, Josephine tightened her strong grip on the smaller woman's wrist.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up and stop you're whining. It's Mom's birthday, so let her see your tits. It will make a nice present for her to see those fine white titties of yours. I know they'll make her happy to see them, Slut, so come on."

By that time, Josephine was dragging her new pet in the direction of her mom's voice. "Hi, Mom Happy birthday," she greeted the old woman.

Jo's mom nearly had a heart attack when she saw the brunette standing with her daughter. This was definitely an upgrade over most of her daughter's other visitors she had brought home with her before.

This white woman looked so cute and petite standing next to her six feet, two inch tall daughter. She looked like a frightened little girl who was afraid they might eat her for supper. Mona smiled sending out a thought to the small woman. "Maybe later, Darling, I will eat you."

"Mom, this is Kelly."

"Hi Kelly"

"Hi," she murmured back with her eyes lowered, not wanting to look at the other woman.

Josephine completed the introductions. "Kelly, this is my mom, Mona."

The old woman was practically drooling as she stared at Kelly's chest. She could see how the tiny white woman's body was trembling; her breasts were jiggling noticeably inside her blouse, and she could even see the other woman's nipples protruding through the thin fabric. Mona decided the young woman was either very excited to be here or just plan scared, but her nipples were definitely rigid.

.

Mona, got up to make her self a drink and the older women wanted to offer Kelly one of her special drinks as well.

Kelly, for the first time since she arrived in the house had a chance to look over Josephine's body more closely. She was a big woman in both height and weight. Kelly was feeling a bit intimidated by the black women's size. The large black woman looked so strong and powerful standing next to her own tiny frame.

Kelly could no longer control her need to be with larger black women any longer. She wanted to go to the bedroom so she could see Josephine's beautiful naked black body next to her own naked white body. She wanted to have sex, and to let the big woman do whatever she wanted with her own tiny white form.

She knew her old desires were coming back full force that afternoon, and she needed to submit herself willingly to a more dominant female, and the black woman standing beside her was perfect for her needs. She was big, black and powerful, and just the thought of having the strong female possessing and using her body made Kelly tremble with lustful anticipation.

"Here Hon," said the old women, who was now standing in front of her. "I have your drink."

"Okay. Thank you, Miss."

"Oh, no need to be so formal with me, Kelly. You can call me Mona. After all sugar, why so formal and proper when you are here dressed like a total slut! In addition, I know why you are here, Sugar. You want my beautiful daughter to fuck you tonight. Oh, I bet you cannot wait to eat her sweet black pussy either. Am I right, you horny little white slut?"

Kelly's mouth literally fell open when the elderly lady spoke to her like that, calling her a slut, but what surprised her even more was the old women reaching out and grabbing her breasts with her old hands and she begin to fondle them.

"Oh yeah, Jo, you're going to have fun playing with this one tonight. She has nice tits. Maybe her white breasts are a little droopy Jo, but not bad over all.

Kelly felt insulted when the old women called her tits "droopy." How the fuck can you call my tits droopy, you old hag," she thought to herself. She could feel her hand rising, prepared to slap the older women's face when she heard Josephine's voice.

"Don't worry about my horny old mom, Darling. She's only playing with you."

Mona had to smile when her daughter said that because she actually was playing with the white slut. She was playing with her boobs.

Instead of slapping the elderly women in the face for touching her breast, Kelly raised her glass and took a swig from the glass Mona had given her. Her drink seemed strong going down her throat, but it tasted good. She hoped the alcohol would help calm her nerves and took another big sip. At the same time, she pulled her body away from the old woman, freeing her breasts from the groping hands.

Mona was just about to slap the skinny bitch, until she saw her daughter's stern facial expression. Instead, she smiled at Kelly. "She's right; I am being a bitch today, but thank you for allowing me the pleasure of touching your pretty tits, Darling. When you get to be my age, there aren't too many chances to be with pretty lesbians like you."

Kelly started to object to being called a lesbian when she heard a door shut behind her, and looked around to see if someone had come through the front entrance.

"Don't worry, Kelly. It is only my daughters' bedroom door, Josephine reassured her. "They're twins and they just turned 18."

"Your daughters are here too?"

"Yeah, but don't worry about them, because they brought home their own entertainment tonight.

Come on lets go into the living room where we'll all be more comfortable."

The older woman was still standing in front of her guest, offering another drink. "You might need it tonight, Sugar, I think, with you offering up your fine white body for our personal entertainment. It will probably be a long night for you, Baby, but do not worry. We know how to treat wanton little sluts like you. You are going to have fun with us, Sweetie. I know we will satisfy all your needs tonight, my darling slut, and that lovely body of yours will experience pleasure like never before.

"What do you mean, by 'all of you. I'm here to be with Josephine only."

"Oh, you will be, Sugar, but we are family. We share all wanton little sluts like you that come over. Do not worry about it too much, because we treat all of our white friends like family pets. What I mean, Doll, we are going to share your lovely white body as a family. I know you want to be here, Slut. Just look at yourself, standing there, showing off your big titties in a see-through blouse with no bra on. I also know you are a fucking horny little white bitch, so just relax and enjoy yourself. The fun is about to begin."

"Maybe she's right," Kelly thought to herself. "I am acting like a total slut tonight, coming here to a stranger's home." Her thoughts were soon interrupted when she heard the sound of a door closing again, this time in the room.

"Hi, Mom," announced a pair of new voices.

"Oh, hi, Shanise. Hi, Tricia

Kelly's mouth gaped open when she saw the two black girls standing in the room. The twins reminded her of her first female lover, Nefertiti. They were beautiful and both had on sexy little tops with matching panties. Both girls looked to be in great shape, and their breasts looked big. Probably C cups, but definitely teenager breasts, because both girls' bosoms seemed to point upwards, even without their bras on to help support them. As Kelly stared at the two sexy teenagers, Josephine interrupted her thoughts.

"These are my daughters, Shanise and Tricia."

"Oh, hi," Kelly stuttered in a shaky voice, feeling guilty for ogling the teenage girls. "My god she thought. "They're only 18." She suddenly felt old thinking how she was almost 14 years older than they were.

Tricia looked over and saw the white women standing in the room. Seeing her immediately brought a smile to her pretty face, and her eyes started to roam over Kelly's tiny body. "Wow!" she thought.

Looking directly at the white woman's chest, she could see both breasts clearly outlined through her blouse and thought it was so sheer she may as well not even have been wearing it. The new woman had nice breasts; Tricia figured them to be about the same size as her own black boobs, maybe a little bigger. She knew, of course, that the woman's white tits would not be as firm as her own chocolate beauties. The teenager smiled, knowing her perky young boobs to be much better than those old white tits any day.

She could feel her pussy getting wet from just thinking about being with an older woman. The thought of ordering her around would be the ultimate high, especially with her young body having an older female submitting for her sexual pleasures. Tricia was also certain that the white woman must be willing to submit herself to her family, or why would she be standing here in their house dressed like that?

"I hope I get the opportunity to finish undressing her sexy body myself," she told herself. "I can hardly wait to see her naked little white body next to mine.

"Oh, shit! That is Kelly! "Tricia suddenly recognized the women in the room from watching the soap opera on television the way she and her sister sometimes did when they came home early from school. That thought recalled some of her fondest and most sensual memories.

The two sisters often cut some of their afternoon classes to bring home white girls to play with, like Amber, who was once the head cheerleader. "But we caught the bitch cheating on her test in school: at least that's what we told her, and she believed us," Tricia remembered. They had told the frightened 18 year old that she was to come home with them to their place where they could discuss what the sisters planned on doing about the situation. Amber was so cared you could see the panic writing all over her pretty face, but she nodded her head "Yes."

Tricia's erotic memories of their fun with Amber continued. "Shanise and I brought her home after classes, and my sister told Amber that she had proof about her cheating on a test, and she would have to obey us or we would get her kicked out of school. Amber begged us not to tell anyone about her cheating on the test. Besides that, she gave in to Shanise, and pleaded with her, saying 'Yes, I will do anything you want me to do, but please do not tell anyone.'

"Amber, the once bubbly but dimwitted blond cheerleader, we told her that she was going to be our own personal property from then on. The bitch was so stupid she did not even ask us to show her the evidence we claimed to have to prove she cheated and, of course, we did not have any proof she did cheat. She was a stupid blond bitch.

"Shanise frightened Amber. For some reason, it seemed like black people scared her, probably because of the way her racist mom hated black people. I guess her mom did not really hate blacks after all, but she did think she was better than they were. Amber was afraid that if we told them she cheated on her test, the school would suspend her from her classes, and she would flunk out, so she eventually caved in to our demands. Although I believe, she was more worried about losing her precious head cheerleader position.

"Amber became our own personal sex toy for us to order around and play with, but Shanise might have taken it too far with her. My sister turned her out for cash at school, selling her white body to the other students. She even made Amber go braless sometimes, and told the other students to make fun of her cow udder tits; she knew the cheerleader was sensitive about her over-sized boobies.

"I remember how pale her face looked when Shanise called Amber to come over to her one day at school. My sister was standing by a large group of our classmates at school and a couple of Amber's white cheerleader friends were there. She was scared, but she walked over anyhow. You could see her big boobies bouncing under her cheerleader top as she approached my sister's group.

"Shanise started to laugh at her saying 'hey guys, my little pet looks embarrassed to be seen without her bra on. What do you think; should Amber be ashamed of showing off her big tits in front of us? I don't think so.'

"I heard my sister telling Amber to lift up her top to let everyone see her big tits. The white girl looked so scared, looking around at the big crowd of students watching her, but she did reach down and lifted her top over her huge tits. Her pale white skin was actually turning a nice shade of pink. She was definitely flustered from the shame of showing everyone her boobs, I thought, but I did notice her nipples were hard. Maybe the blond bitch liked what she was doing after all, showing off her body to the other kids. Who knows?

"Shanise reached under Amber's short skirt and pulled down her panties which made the blonde freak out at first. Then my sister started lifting her skirt to show off the bitch's pussy. 'I guess we can all see our little cheerleader is a real blonde,' she said, as she reached her hand down to touch Amber's pussy hair. I think the bitch could use a nice shave. There is too much hair covering her sweet white pussy. Hey, check out her big ass,' she said, and she pulled up Amber's skirt to show her big butt to the gawking kids. 'I know some of you would like to test out her sweet white ass, give it a nice hard ride. That can be arranged boys and girls. So Talk to me about it after school. This girl is going to be available for a price.'

"Amber's face was burning; she was humiliated to hear a black girl offering her body to the crowed of surprised on lookers. 'I'm not a whore,' Amber was probably thinking. 'Why am I standing here, letting her treat me like one?' She was about to start crying when she heard Shanise barking at her.

"She was telling Amber to stand still and shut the fuck up and not move a muscle or else! The dumb girl actually listened to my sister's orders and did what Shanise told her to do, putting her arms down to her sides and just standing there.

Then my sister offered to let everybody in the group of students a chance to play with Amber's body if they forked over some money. It did not take the male students long to cough up some cash for the opportunity to feel up the cheerleader's sexy young body. The boys were anxious to get the opportunity to put their hands all over the cheerleader's once virginal and untouchable hot body. All the students gathered in a tight circle around the sexy blonde cheerleader and the other students hands started to fondle Amber's sexy body.

.

"It must have seemed to Amber that hands were touching her everywhere at once. Some were on her boobies and others were playing with her big, soft ass cheeks. The white girl just stood there and let the pawing hands continue to fondle her body.

"One of the black boys was slapping one of her tits and others were rubbing on her legs and up her thighs. Another student was rubbing her back. One of the other black students reached out, grabbed her free hanging tit with his hands, and squeezed it. She looked like a tiny Oreo, standing in the middle of a sea of black kids who were fondling every part of her exposed white body. I thought she would bolt, but she did not move at all. She just stood there with out moving, while the other students continued touching all over her body.

'Ouch! Oh god, Johnny,' I actually heard her call out his name.

"He continued slapping her tits playfully, but I noticed that Amber seemed to be getting off on having her boobies slapped. 'Ouch!' she cried out again as the hand whacked her boob again. She must have felt so lost in her emotions then, with all the hands roaming over her young body.

"Another boy pulled her panties all the way down and off and then he threw them aside before slipping his finger inside her tight little pussy.

The young boy begin to finger fuck the girls young pussy.

Amber, was thinking to herself as the boy continued to finger her pussy 'Oh god a black boy is actually fingering my pussy. 'It may be only a finger inside my pussy , but it still feels nice to have his dark fingers going in and out of my white pussy.

I can't believe I'm doing this.' looking down, Amber begin to watch the other Black Hand still slapping her soft titties, 'Ouch! Ahhh!' .Amber cried out from the initial pain from having her breast slapped but she also could feel her nipples responding to the manhandling of her soft tits.

Amber could tell that her nipples were as hard as pebbles and with each slap of the black boys hands on her tender young breast. She could feel her young pussy getting wetter by the minute. The young teen knew she was going to cum soon and she wanted to cum .

"'Oh shit!' Amber was thinking to herself. 'This feels so good,' as she felt and thought about all the hands touching her tender white body at the same time. 'The finger fucking my pussy feels wonderful! Oh my god, my fucking tits are being manhandled by this black jock! Oh, it feels so good! Please do not stop touching my body. I never felt a boy's hands touching my boobies before, and it feels so good to have those black hands all over my tits.

Amber thought My god! It feels like he's trying to milk my breast.'

"He was pulling on her tits, lifting them up in his hands like he was testing their weight, then letting go and watching them flop back down. He was really digging the way the boobs bounced on her chest when he let go of them. He seemed almost in awe of the girl's big white tits; they felt so soft in his hands, like pizza dough. I think he might have thought her tits were too big for even his big hands to fit around them, as he reached down to hold them in his palms. After that, he lifted both of her boobs with his hands upward and pressed them hard against the white girl's chest. I could hear her make a gasping noise when he did that.

"The teenage boy must have liked the look in Amber's big, blue eyes as he mashed her spongy tits against her chest. It looked like she was hurting when he did it at first, but her expression changed from the initial look of on her face to pure rapture.

Amber had a little smile on her pretty face, and the look in her eyes seemed to say 'Oh yeah, Baby, that felt fine.' He must have sensed the blonde student liked having her big tits manhandled by him. It seemed the more he groped or smacked her there, the more her face smiled at him. He knew the white teenager's body was responding to the rough treatment he was giving her boobs and, when he looked at her baby-blue eyes, they looked hazy and that her eyes were partly closed. Her pretty face had a dreamy expression and her mouth was hanging open too.

"Amber looked like she was in heat, and the guy playing with her tits could hear her heavy breathing. It sounded like a dog panting or gasping for air.

He thought 'Oh yeah. This bitch is in heat'

"The young athlete and everybody else knew she would not be such a prude from then on in school. Her innocence was now gone and Amber knew, that she was lost in her own need for being used or dominated by others. It would be only a matter of time before all the students in school would get a chance to fuck the bitch's hot, willing pussy.

"Amber was well aware of the color of the hands fondling her milky white tits, and it must have been adding to her excitement even more. She knew how her mom would freak out if she knew a black boy had his hands on her white body.

Tricia ,I could just imagine the shocked look that would be on her mom's face if she caught her young daughter with Johnny. Imagine if her mom saw someone's black hands on her precious daughter's white tits.

I bet Amber was feeling even more dirty and having erotic thoughts about allowing the black teenager to fondle her bare breast.

I could tell by looking at her face that Amber seemed to be lost in the moment because her face had a look as if to say Yes, please continue touching me I do not mind. Her baby blue eyes had a sexual haze.. I could not help but think to myself that pretty little Amber was even more excited by the hands pawing her soft breast.