Peep Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you want to watch, Kelly, but you have to follow the house rules first."

'What rules? And who are you?"

"Oh, sorry I'm Trish. Just come with me and I'll help you get a better view."

Close up, the girl was even more gorgeous then Kelly had thought. Her face was beautiful, and her teenage body looked incredible. She felt the girl pulling on her hand and saying to follow her. At that point, Kelly would have been willing to follow the lovely black teenager anywhere.

Trish walked with her in the direction of the other women. The new family pet thought it was her turn to perform, and she wanted to, but Tricia led her past them. Kelly looked at the blonde girl who was on her knees with her arms behind her back licking the old women's hairy pussy.

Seeing Mona up close did not excite her and was actually somewhat gross. She looked away but before doing that, Kelly glanced down at Amber's breasts. The pale mounds were crisscrossed with red lines from being whipped, but the lines were not dark, and were probably noticeable only because of the girl's extremely pale skin.

"Wow!" she thought. "Amber's boobies are big, maybe even as big as Josephine's own 36jj size, but the white teenager's tits were not as firm. They looked as if someone had deflated them by letting the air out of her big balloons. She had a beautiful face, though, with big, baby blue eyes. Over all, she was a very pretty teenager, with a sexy body.

Kelly heard the old women making grunting noises as she held Amber's face tightly against her wet pussy. "Oh, you're a nice little slut, Amber. Open your pretty mouth, your black mama is getting close, Baby. Oh, yeah, that's it, Bitch, lick my clit."

Kelly found herself looking in a strange way at the two very different looking females, especially at how the blonde teenager had her face buried in Mona's black pussy. She thought the older woman was not bad to look at for her age, but she wondered why the baby faced blonde teen would want to submit to the much older women in such a degrading way.

Then it hit her. "Why am I here? I'm submitting to the family the same way she is, and the reason is I want to have sex with them."

Kelly felt a tug on her wrist as her teenaged escort started to pull her tiny body with her in the direction of the wall. "What are you doing, Tricia?" she asked.

"Just come with me."

As she let the girl pull her in the direction Tricia wanted her to go, Kelly turned her face back around to see what the others in the room were doing. "That would be more like it," she told herself, looking at the back of Amber's head. She could tell the girl was sucking on Josephine's mouth-watering breast, and Kelly wished once again that she could change places with the young girl.

Tricia reached out and touched a button on the wall, but Kelly was too busy watching the other women in the room engaging in sex. That she did not even pay attention to what the other girl was doing behind her.

Kelly was to busy trying to watch the white teenager sucking on Josephine's breasts, thinking how much she wished it could have been her mouth engulfing those chocolate beauties."

"Huh? What are you doing?" she asked when the wall suddenly changed.

"Step up, Kelly," Tricia instructed her.

Kelly looked down and saw the steps at the base of the wall.

"Go ahead; step up," Tricia repeated.

Before Kelly did, what the younger girl asked her to do as she took notice of the wrist restraints on the wall.

"Go-ahead; step up, and don't be afraid. Let me take care of you," the sexy teenager insisted. "I know you want me to." Trish pulled her up on the step with herself and started to raise Kelly's right arm.

"Oh, fuck, that won't work," she said when she realized she could not cuff Kelly's hands while her tight blouse was still buttoned. Trish was worried that, if she restrained the petite woman's wrists with the shackles, she might rip the blouse later when using the machine to stretch out her arms.

A wicked smile came over the girl's pretty face. Leaning down to her pet's ear, she whispered, "Why not give us a preview of your lovely body, Baby? Why should my family be the only ones who are naked and showing of their figures for your viewing pleasure? Why not give my family the thrill of feasting their eyes on your sexy, naked white body too I will tell you a secret; you are one beautiful women, Kelly, and do not forget how you are turning on my family with your beautiful white body.

"You know what I'm planning to do to you right now, Kelly? I want to strip you naked and tie you up Will you let me undress your lovely white body and tie you up?"

"Yes, oh god yes, Trish. I want to be naked for you so get me the fuck out of my clothes, please."

The black teenager could feel the excitement in her wet pussy building, just thinking about undressing the thirty-something actress. "She may be happy to be here with my family," Tricia thought, "letting us use her for our pleasure, but I would willingly submit my fine young body to her any day of the week."

Kelly was feeling a strange sense of power from what the young girl told her. She knew the other women had to want her body as well, or she would not be there with them. Tricia seemed to be more nervous then she had been; her hands were trembling as she fumbled with the buttons on the blouse, but she finally managed to get the last one undone. Pulling open the flimsy garment, the teenager stared at Kelly's naked breasts.

Kelly felt a soft kiss on her tummy and, looking down. She saw it was Tricia who was on her knees kissing her there. While the kisses continued on her slender waistline, she saw the girl's hands reach up to grab hold of the waistband of the jeans and start to pull them down.

"Damn. Girlfriend, do you think your jeans are tight enough?" Looking back up at Kelly, the girl saw that, while she was busy pulling the pants around her skinny ass, the sexy white woman had finished removing her blouse, and it was lying beside her feet. "She must have been really anxious to get out of her clothes," Tricia told herself, while pulling the jeans down and all the way off around Kelly's feet

The newly naked woman was feeling better now that she was no longer encumbered by clothing. It gave her a good, relaxed feeling to have her tight jeans finally off so she could breathe again. She felt the teenager grabbing her right arm and pulling it behind her back, followed by the sensation of the soft fur lining as the cuff was fastened on the first slender wrist. Trish was about to reach around for her other arm, but she did not have to, because Kelly had already put it behind her back to be manacled.

"Obviously, she's done this before," Tricia thought, as she fastened the second wrist to the restraint, leaving the white woman with both hands securely bound behind her back.

Kelly felt a hand on her ankle trying to pull it out farther and a voice telling her to spread her legs more. Trying to look around to see what the girl wanted her to do, she saw the ankle cuffs behind her legs. She was not sure her short legs could reach those restraints.

"I don't think I can reach them, Trish."

"Oh, don't worry about that, Kelly. You will fit on this machine. It adjusts for all sizes."

Kelly wondered what machine that would be. She could feel the padding of the ankle cuff as it was wrapped around her right ankle. "Am I okay like this?"

"You're fine; just relax your legs a bit and I'll do the rest, okay?"

Kelly felt how her wrists were securely bound behind her, while the beautiful Tricia was just finishing putting her other ankle in the manacle. Kelly had just realized anew how much she liked having her body naked and helpless, when she heard the teenager telling her to hold on.

"Huh? What do you mean? Oh, fuck!"

Her legs started to spread out from her body at the same time as her arms were being pulled upwards by the machine. The former did not hurt, but the other movements the machine made her do were painful, and she hoped her arms would still be all right afterward. For the time being, though, the machine was stretching her out like on a crucifix. "Oh fucking shit," she thought when she realized how her little body would be spread-eagled on whatever the black teen had bound her body on.

Trish loved looking at the woman's helpless, naked white body, held securely on her family's favorite toy. "I hope you're comfortable, my little pet. Not too painful, I hope."

Kelly could tell her body was tightly secured to the wall. "I'm definitely not going anywhere unless they want me to," she told herself. Her tiny wrists were manacled above her head and her ankles were just as tightly secured.

"I think you like having your white body helplessly fastened to the wall. I think you like having your body spread open like a whore for everyone to look at, do you not, my little white slut?"

Kelly was a little surprised to hear Trish calling her a slut, but she knew the black girl was right about her because she did want the sexy teenager to restrain her body. She actually reveled in being manacled and helpless as she was then. Nefertiti, her first female lover, had taught her many lessons in bondage over eight years ago.

Tricia repeated her question." I want to hear you, Slut! Do you like being helpless?"

"Yes, I am a slut and I like being helpless."

"Good. Miss Monaco, are you going to be my little white bitch and do whatever I order you to do from now on?"

"Yes, Trish I will do whatever you want me to do."

"Huh? Wait a minute! Oh, no, did she call me by my last name?" Kelly asked herself. "She can't know who I am. Please, God, do not let this family recognize me. It might ruin my career if they know who I am."

The teenager continued giving orders. "Open your mouth, Bitch."

"No, wait, Trish! I cannot do that! Just untie me and let me go."

Even as she spoke, Kelly was thinking, "I have to forget about my sexual needs right now and leave before this goes any further with them. It could ruin me if anyone finds out about my fantasies."

Trish was worried that she might have scared the new pet when she mentioned her last name. "Come on, Kelly, please. My family is watching us. I promise you will not be sorry and, besides, you know you want to be here, submitting your white body to my family and me. Do you want to be here, Bitch?"

Kelly knew the girl was right because that house was exactly where she wanted to be, with Trish's black family, submitting her body to them so they could do whatever they wanted to her, although she had all but forgotten about the other women in the room. She looked over to see if any of them were looking in her direction, and saw Amber lying on her back on the floor, tied in a spread eagle position.

"Oh my god," Kelly said when she saw Josephine's face between the girl's thighs eating her blonde pussy.

Her big black ass was high in the air, and she had her face planted between the white girl's thighs. Kelly could see Josephine's tongue flicking across the white teenagers clit and, for some reason, it seemed to bother her, seeing Josephine with Amber. She also thought the black woman seemed to be wiggling her ass at her, because her butt muscles kept flexing while she was eating the white girls pussy. Kelly was a little upset that she was not the one tied on the floor, having her pussy eaten by hot black female, rather than Amber being so favored.

"I wish I could crawl over to her right now and kiss her big beautiful ass," Kelly said to herself. She looked around the room for Mona and Shanise but did not see them. Probably past the old woman's bedtime," she told herself. "I hope I'm right and she went to bed already. Trish was wrong; nobody is even paying attention to us."

"Come on, Kelly, open your pretty mouth," Tricia demanded. "I know you want to see what happens next with Amber, but don't worry; I promise you we won't forget about your wanton little body's needs. I know you want that beautiful white body of yours to be satisfied before you leave here tonight. Now, I want you to answer this question for me, Slut. Do you want to be here with my family or do you want to leave?"

Kelly listened to the beautiful girl's soft voice asking her that question and had to admit to herself that she did not want to leave the house. She also realized that every time the beautiful black teen called her a slut that, it was stimulating her body even more. She had never realized how much she loved being called a slut.

"Answer the question. Is you a slut?"

"Oh, yes, Trish, I'm a slut. A big, horny slut"

"Good. Do you want to leave, Kelly?"

'No. No, I don't want to leave."

"Okay, open your mouth then."

She responded to the sexy black teenager by opening her mouth to allow the girl to stuff in a rubber ball gag. After Tricia tied the mouthpiece in position, she stepped back to look at the older white women's bound and naked body.

"Wow, you look great, Kelly. I think you have a beautiful body and do not worry about what I say to you or do to you tonight. It is for my family's benefit. I want you to know you can call on me whenever you want to, because I will submit my body willingly to you anytime you want.

"Oh my god," Kelly said to herself. "This gorgeous black 18 year old girl wants to submit her body to me." She felt thrilled to hear those words coming from the girl's mouth, and to know that the fresh young beauty wanted to give her young body to her.

"Trish, get your black ass over here."

Kelly looked up and saw the other twin shouting at her sister. She also noticed the elderly woman was back, standing beside the young girl. There were Shanise with her perfect young body and the older black woman's not so perfect body. "I guess my thinking is unfair," Kelly reminded herself.

"After all, the twins are only 18; their bodies are supposed to be firmer. The old woman must be close to 60. I can tell when Mona was younger; she was probably pretty like her daughter. Her tits have to be at least as big as Josephine's huge boobs, and her age is the only reason her big saggy old tits are almost hanging down to her navel. I guess her belly isn't too fat, but the extra pounds must have gone straight to her big ass and thighs, because she's huge there too." She looked at Mona's crotch, thinking the old women needed to buy a razor, because her pussy had to be the hairiest one Kelly had ever seen.

The older women caught the shackled white woman looking at her pussy and smiled back at her while grabbing herself there with one of her hands, as if she was offering herself and saying, "Bitch, this old pussy is going to be on your pretty face tonight."

Kelly felt a chill go up her spine when she saw the sinister look on Mona's face, because the older women generally frightened her. She seemed meaner than the other women in the family did, although she was not too sure about Shanise. However, at least Trisha's twin was beautiful with an incredible young body.

Before she rejoined her sister, Tricia decided to show off for her family. She took the palm of her hand and slapped Kelly's right breast. The startled woman's eyes opened wide when she felt the cruel slap hitting that tender place.

.

Tricia smiled at her and spoke quietly. "Don't worry, Slut. I know you like this. You like me slapping you big ole white titties, don't you?"

"Whack," went another, even harder slap, on Kelly's other breast this time.

"I asked you a question."

"Mmmm" Kelly tried to answer through the ball gag.

"Good!"

"Mmmm," she responded when she felt a third hard slap hitting a breast. Kelly was surprised that the teen was smacking her like that, but she knew she wanted Trish to keep doing it, because it felt so good to have her breasts struck by the hot young black girl. "Oh, that feels great," she thought. "Mmmm," Kelly muttered as she felt another slap in the same place.

"Trish, that's enough. Come over here," Mona, demanded.

Before she walked off, the sexy teenager reached out to palm Kelly's white breast in her hands, giving each of them a nice feel. "Oh, Kelly, these are some fine white titties. They feel so nice to touch, so soft. Just look at your pretty nipples, Sugar. Both of your pretty nipples are so hard. I think I know what you want me to do next."

She ran her black fingers over the hard nubbins, and then placed both nipples between her thumbs.

Kelly's eyes opened wider when she realized what was coming next, and she shook her head sideways as if she was trying to say "No" but the black teenager knew she liked having her breasts handled roughly.

"Don't worry, Monaco. I just want to give your pretty nipples a playful little squeeze." She pinched them so hard Kelly could feel her eyes tearing up from the initial pain. Trish looked at her face but did not recognize the look as pain, thinking it was more a look of ecstasy and pleasure. She could see the saliva dripping out of Kelly's mouth from her slobbering on the rubber ball gag.

"The bitch may be drooling but she looks sexy to me." Tricia noticed a wet spot on the floor.

"I knew the bitch liked it when I slapped her big ole white tits and pinched her pretty little nipples," she told herself. "She came from me doing that to her boobs." Tricia gave her a knowing glance as Kelly bobbed her head up and down in agreement.

Amber, still tied up on the floor in a spread-eagled position, was wondering why Josephine had eaten her pussy because the twins' mom had never done that before. Usually the whole family would make her spend hour's eating their black pussies until they each came multiple times on her face. After that, they would tell her to go home, and she would have to leave the place feeling sexually frustrated from not being able to cum when she was with them. Amber could hardly believe that, for a change, the beautiful Josephine actually spent time satisfying her needs by licking her pussy to an explosive orgasm. She was still recovering from the skillful tongue of the big, sexy black woman and still had her eyes closed.

"Wake up, Bitch," Shanise shouted at her blonde schoolmate. "You had your fun with my mom, and I can see you did from her eating you sweet pussy, Amber, because you came all over the carpet, you messy little slut. I hope you like the rest of the night too, you dumb blonde cunt."

Amber opened her eyes to look at Shanise's face, feeling a little scared by the way the black teenager was talking to her and seemed to be madder than usual, for some reason. She saw that a twin was sitting on either side of her bound body beside her chest and that Josephine was between her spread legs and Mona was sitting by her head. The older woman had something in her hand that looked like baby oil and she squirted it on Amber's massive white breasts. After they had been covered, the blonde lifted her head up off the floor, trying to look down her body and watch the twins' black hands rubbing the oil on her breasts while her nipples hardened under their massage. She felt someone else touching her clit and tried to look further down her body to see whose hands were there.

"Oh, fuck. It's Josephine," she said to herself.

The voluptuous mother of the twins was rubbing the white teen's clit, thinking she wanted to make the bound Kelly envious of what they were doing with Amber, but she had to admit the blonde teenager's pussy tasted good when she went down on her. As she lightly touched the girl's clit, she heard the excited teenager's voice pleading for more.

"Please eat my pussy again, Josephine. Please, I want you to eat my pussy. I need you to eat my pussy. Please, you are so fucking beautiful."

Josephine heard the blonde girl literally begging to have her pink pussy licked, and she had to admit to herself that it did look inviting. "What did you say, Amber? Do you really want me to eat your white pussy?"

1...45678...10