Peep Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Kelly did not hesitate to drop down to her knees. The black girl turned around and bent forward slightly. "I know you been dying to kiss my black ass tonight, so go ahead."

She was right. All night, Kelly had wanted to caress Tricia's body with her mouth and hands, so she reached up to cup the black ass cheeks. "Wow!" she exclaimed to herself. "Her ass feels so firm." Leaning her face forward, Kelly started kissing the teenager's curvaceous black buttocks and her tongue avidly caressed the insides of Tricia's cheeks. She could smell the girl's pussy; the aroma hit her like a bomb, so she leaned her face in tightly against her delightful ass, trying to sniff more of the teenager's essence.

"Do it quickly," the soft voice told Kelly. "Do it quickly if you want to, and you can taste my pussy too, but hurry, Babe, do it! If you like, you can give my pussy a nice lick." Tricia bent forward farther and spread her legs to make her offer easier to accept.

Kelly's face was so close to the young black pussy that she could smell the aroma and wanted to see if the flavor was as delicious. With no hesitation, she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and started to lick the black teenager's clit. "I have been dying to taste this girl's sweet, young pussy all night," was her happy thought. "And now is my chance to savor it."

The minute the questing tongue made contact with Trish's clit, the teenager started cumming on Kelly's pretty face, from no more than the excitement of knowing an older white woman was on her knees submitting herself to her black body. Just The thought of the woman worshipping her young chocolate pussy with her mouth was just too much for Tricia's horny body to take.

Kelly could hear the soft voice saying to her: "Oh yes, lick my clit, you beautiful white slut! Oh, fuck! Yeah, Baby, lick my clit, Bitch Oooo, Ahhh yes! Now! Open your pretty mouth Kelly because I want you to taste my sweet juices.'

Tricia's orgasm was spectacular. She kept cumming into the open mouth below her, shooting a steady stream of fluid down Kelly's throat while she watched her trying to swallow everything as it poured into her open mouth. She would have had to admit, seeing the white woman on her knees trying to swallow all of her cum juices added to the excitement of her orgasm. The kneeling woman looked so hot trying to swallow everything squirting into her mouth without choking on it.

Kelly finally pulled her face out from under Tricia's legs, and the teenager looked at the way she was all wet, literally covered in cum, and how her mouth was still full of juices. She thought seeing Kelly on her knees trying to swallow all that fluid was one of the most amazing sexual experiences she had ever had in her young life. Just looking down at the white face with cum dripping out around her lips was way too exciting, and looking at the mess her big orgasm had made of Kelly's face really satisfied her. She saw how the white woman was still gulping down what was in her mouth while looking up adoringly at the woman who had produced it. The new family pet seemed happy to have pleased her young mistress.

She ordered Kelly to clean off her pussy with her tongue, which the kneeling woman did avidly. Leaning forward into the wetness, she started licking it clean, reminding Tricia of a hungry kitten trying to lap up a bowl of warm milk. Kelly even pried the lips apart with her fingers to open Tricia's pussy up more so she could get her tongue in deeper and suck out every drop of the delicious treat. Although the black girl told her pet to clean her out, this was too much for her horny young body to take, because the white bitch's lips and tongue were giving the excited pussy another erotic workout. Tricia was getting horny again and needed to pull back from the hungry, sucking mouth before it was too late to stop.

Tricia had never before experienced an orgasm like that; it was the first time she had squirted while climaxing. At first, it embarrassed her because she was worried that she might have pissed on Kelly's face. She found the thought of that actually happening to be exciting, especially since the other woman seemed to like the mess that was dripping from her pretty features. After Tricia stepped back to get a better look at Kelly's sticky face, she could tell that whatever happened, Kelly did not seem to mind having her face squirted on. She even appeared to be smiling up at the girl who had done it as she licked her lips. Tricia could see her face was all sticky with fluids, and she even had some on her white breasts. To the teenager, the kneeling woman looked like a sexy little tramp, sitting on the floor in front of her, coated in her juices. She had really made a mess of her white face.

Kelly savored all the sticky cum on her face, feeling sexy just knowing that she had given the teenager such a huge orgasm by licking her pussy. "Wow!" she told herself. "Trish really came hard on my face. I can feel her sticky goo all over. She really gave me a terrific facial." Cupping her breasts with her hands, she could see that some of it had even landed there.

Tricia reached down to grab Kelly and pull her to her feet. "You are a fucking mess, Bitch! Just look at you!"

Kelly replied with a smile on her face, "It's your fault because you're the one who did this to me, you horny little black bitch."

"I'm sorry. I have never cum like that before, I mean, cum on somebody's face. I hope it is cum and not pee. I was afraid maybe I got too excited and pissed on you instead."

Kelly was feeling good, because the black teenager was actually apologizing to her and that made her think of Trish as a nice young girl. She felt a twitch in her own pussy just thinking about how the young beauty had just experienced such a huge orgasm from her mouth eating the black girl's delightful pussy. "Oh no, Trish, you squirted on me, Darling, and it was delicious. You didn't pee on me. Here, taste it." Reaching up to wrap her arms around Tricia's neck, she pulled the black girl's face down lower so they could share a long, soulful kiss.

Tricia lowered her head so the smaller women could kiss her on the mouth and reached down with both her hands to cup Kelly's ass and pull the tiny body tightly against her own.

The embrace was too tight for the small woman. Her breasts were mashed against Tricia's body but, because of their height difference, they were actually pressed against the girl's ribcage rather than being breast to breast, which was what Kelly hoped would happen when they hugged. What she wanted was to have those firm, black breasts pressed against her own, letting her feel their hard nipples massaging her own sensitive nubbins.

The kiss was highly enjoyable, with Tricia's tongue snaking deeply inside Kelly's mouth and playing with her own. It felt almost as if the girl were trying to touch her tonsils with that long, probing organ, or that she was trying to stick it down Kelly's throat. Her kiss was so forceful; it took the smaller woman's breath away, especially the way Tricia's strong body was holding Kelly so tightly against her body. The muscular teenager managed to pick the 90 something pound woman all the way off the floor by pulling so hard on her ass cheeks while they kissed.

Tricia broke off the kiss and lowered the tiny white body back to the floor, saying, "Well, I guess you're right. That was not piss in your mouth, because it tastes yummy." She noticed Kelly gasping for air. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes. Trish, I am fine. I just need to catch my breath, Darling, because of your hot kiss. It left me breathless."

"Did I hug you too tight?"

"Oh, don't worry about it, Trish. You can kiss me anytime. You're a great kisser, with that long tongue of yours, but I do believe I know a place where it would feel much nicer."

"Get down on all fours, Kelly, you sexy, wanton bitch. You need to follow me to my bedroom so I can clean you up a little because you're a mess."

Kelly quickly did what she had been told to do, stepping off the raised platform and getting down on her hands and knees. Tricia started walking toward her room with her favorite new toy. The sexy black teen could not help looking down at the white woman following her to her bedroom. She was in awe of how the older woman was willingly crawling on the floor as if she was her pet bitch, but she also knew that if Kelly asked, she would give herself right back in the same way. She was eager to get her in her bedroom and lock the door.

"My god," she told herself. "How I want to take a shower with her and make love to her before I bring her back out to share her with my family."

Mona watched the white woman crawling on the floor behind Tricia. She could see the handprints on her skinny ass cheeks from when her horny granddaughter grabbed hold of them earlier when they shared a tight embrace. The old black woman intently eyed Kelly's breasts, hanging down and swaying as she crawled. She was thinking about how much she wanted to get her strong black hands on those big white boobs again but, the next time, she would not be so gentle with them.

"I only hope I get the opportunity, Darling, to get you alone before you go," she thought. "I'll be delighted to get my hands on your white body once more, but without the hindrance of my family watching me.

As she crawled behind Tricia, Kelly heard someone crying softly and paused to check out the reason. She turned her head to and saw Amber, still naked and lying on the floor. The white teenager's body had been tied up again so she was once more in a spread-eagled position. Kelly has first thought was to crawl between the widely spread legs so she could eat the girl's blonde pussy, but she just smiled when that notion came to her mind. "My god," she chided herself. "I'm acting like a horny cougar on the hunt, searching for teen pussy tonight, and maybe it fits that I'm in the position of an animal now, on my hands and knees."

Looking closer, she realized Amber's pussy was completely bald. "Someone must have shaved her when I wasn't paying attention," she thought. Kelly also saw how Amber's huge tits were flattened out on her ribcage and hanging off to the sides of her upper body. "The poor thing; her boobies are too big for her body." Looking more closely, she noticed her nipples looked strange; as if they had been pulled on or twisted hard by someone because her pink nipples looked bruised now.

Kelly peered at the nipples more closely and saw they were no longer pink, but bright red. "My god, it looks as if someone bit them," she thought. She also saw that Amber's formerly creamy white breasts were a bluish color, as if they had been tied up with a rope, but what surprised her even more were the marks on them. They looked like bite marks. The white teenager's breathing was fast, with her belly rapidly rising and falling. She was marked there too, with what looked like hickeys covering her entire belly.

"Come on Kelly, move your skinny ass," Tricia demanded.

She started crawling again but, before moving along, Kelly saw Mona staring at her.

The old woman opened her lips to show Kelly her teeth, and was even scarier when she said, "Yeah, Slut, she's right because You do have a skinny white ass that'll be all mine pretty soon."

The old women's face and voice scared Kelly, but seeing the marks on Amber's abused body frightened her more. They made her just want to go to Trish's bedroom and clean herself up so she could get the fuck out of the house. "Enough is enough." She told herself.

Tricia had other ideas. After managing to get Kelly into her bedroom, she locked the door. "I finally have you where I want you to be, alone in my room with both of us naked. You are finally mine. Come on, you can stand up now, Kelly. You may look great down there crawling on all fours, but I like you standing up better, so get up. I want to take a shower with you so I can play with your naked body. Then do you know what I plan on doing to your gorgeous white body? I will tell you one thing Kelly; I am going to lay you on my big bed and put my tongue in another place this time other than your mouth. Do you think you might want me to do that, to eat your white pussy?"

Kelly thought for less than a second before answering. "Yes, Trish, I think I'd like that very much."

In the other room, the other women were standing around the frightened white teenager. "Amber, you stupid bitch, we untied you, so get your fat white ass up.

She reluctantly managed to stand up on her wobbly legs, still crying and clutching her sore breasts in her arms. The pain was almost too much for her to deal with. "It hurts so much," she sobbed. "Why did you hurt me like this?"

"Oh shut up, you big baby," Mona snapped. "Here, put this on quickly and get the fuck out of here." She handed her clothing to the crying girl.

"No, wait," Shanise insisted. "Amber, just hold the outfit in your hands for now. There is still more work to do on you Amber before we can let you go home. I want you to just stand there without saying a word and, for god's sake, stop crying if you know what's what is good for you, Bitch."

Amber knew it was not going to be pleasant because of what they had already done to her body. She could only imagine what else they wanted from her. Already, she could hardly believe they had shaved her pussy, but rationalized it was no big deal because it would grow back if she let it. She could not understand why Mona seemed to go crazy earlier with her when Mona started biting on her nipples so hard they still hurt. She wondered what more they could do to her, and decided she would just have to let them do whatever they wanted so she could go home.

"Oh, Grandma," Shanise simpered. "Did you notice the slut's cheeky white ass is still pale?"

"Oh, yes, I can see that, Darling. Do you want her ass or the front part of her body?"

"I'll take the back. Her ugly cow tits are yours, Grandma."

"Thank you."

The frightened teenager just stood there, wanting the night to end soon, "Whack! Whack!" she felt Shanise paddling her bottom, but not with her hands. The sadistic girl was using a wooden paddle on Amber's big, white ass.

"Ouch!" she cried out as Mona slapped her right breast with a hard hand. Amber saw the look in the old woman's face when she made a noise and decided she would endure whatever they did to her body that night, but it was not ever going to happen to her again.

Shanise continued to paddle the doughy ass cheeks until they turned a nice shade of red, and Mona loved slapping Amber's huge floppy breasts with her hands. The blonde girl had tears in her blue eyes from the pain of the older women's rough slaps, but she tried not to make any noise. "Slap, slap, slap," went the hard, black hands.

"Mmmpp," she gritted her teeth as each breast was smacked repeatedly.

"Oh, sorry Amber I had to give your boobies one more for the road. Oh dear, did your black momma forget your cute little nipples?"

Amber gritted her teeth down as hard as she could when the old women reached out to pull on her nipples. She knew she had to endure the pain until she could go home.

She's gotten better; look at her face," Shanise gloated. "She stopped crying like a baby. I think our little slut is starting to learn her place. What do you say to this, Amber Baby? Are you ready to graduate to the head of the class?"

Amber looked confused, "What do you mean?"

Shanise walked in front of Amber with a needle in her hand, which she handed to her grandmother.

"Honey, I'm going to pierce your nipples," the old woman announced. "I've got some nice, shiny rings for you to wear on them too.

"Please, Mona, no!"

"Oh, come on now, Whore. Look at those freaky nipples of yours, all red and stretched. A little jewelry will dress up your pretty nipples."

In Tricia's bedroom, Kelly was going into ecstasy. "Oh fuck! Trish! That is it! Eat my pussy! Oh, my god your tongue feels wonderful. Yes! Yes! Lick my clit!"

Tricia raised her head. "Do you like my tongue in your sweet pussy, Kelly?"

"Oh, fuck yeah, Trish! You are one great pussy eater. I think you can untie me now."

"Do you really want me to untie you? I think you look so sexy, naked and tied to my bed."

Kelly's eyes opened wide when she heard a loud noise coming from the other room. "What was that? It sounded like a scream."

"Oh, that's just Amber. She is a real screamer when she cums. Do not worry about her and, besides, you are loud yourself when you cum, if I remember right. Speaking of cumming do you want me to stop eating your pussy or do you want me to keep doing it?"

"See, Amber," Mona taunted the teenager. "I told you your nipples would look nicer pierced. I want you to go home now, so get dressed, Honey. Then, when you get home, be sure you show off your new outfit to your parents. I want you to promise you'll do that for me."

Shanise joined in. "Amber, will you wake up your mom and dad if they're asleep, because I want them to see you when you get home. Will you promise me you'll do that?"

"Oh, yeah, I'll show them what you did to me."

"I also want you to tell your mom, Connie, and your dad how well you behaved tonight while you were servicing my black family. Let them know you're a white whore who just loves black pussy."

"Okay, Baby gives your old black momma a kiss before you go," Mona insisted.

Amber was so happy at being told she could go home that she practical ran over to give the old women a kiss on the mouth, but Mona was not going to let her get by with just that. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue between Amber's lips while reaching around to grab the girl's white ass and pull her tight, making sure her own hairy pussy was rubbing against the blonde's newly shaved crotch. Amber could not understand why the old woman's tongue down her throat was not really bothering her too much and she actually liked kissing the older women back, despite the pain of having her sore breasts pressed tightly against Mona's own huge bosom.

Amber could feel the old woman's big black nipples rubbing against her own pink nubbins, with their new rings. It hurt, her some but not too much for her to tolerate. She even felt her body reacting somewhat.

"Oh god, how could my body be responding to her, after all she did to me tonight?" Amber asked herself. "Maybe I really am a whore."

Mona was excited when she felt the white teenager's body moving against her own; even after all they did to her earlier. "She's either one crazy bitch-whore or just a freak," she marveled to herself.

"Oh yeah, Amber, that's it, Baby Girl, hump my pussy." She could feel the white girl thrusting forward to make contact with her.

The old woman continued bumping pussies with the teenager, while fondling her ass with her hands, until she saw the look of lust come back to the baby-blue eyes. Amber was definitely getting horny again; Mona could see it on her face and by the way, her big, lush body was reacting to her again.

Mona also knew that, if the white chick was getting horny and allowing her body to respond even more to her, she had nothing to worry about with this horny slut because Amber was more then happy to be here with her family.

The slut was going to show mom and dad her outfit tonight after all. Mona sensed the former goody-goody was a rebellious, submissive type, who wanted to humiliate or embarrass her parents by allowing them to see her body the way the black family had made it.

"Okay, Amber,' she purred. "Try on your slut outfit for me."

"Oh yes, Mona, I'll put on my outfit for you." She knew it was going to be another slutty costume, like the ones they always made her put on to wear home after they all finished using her body.

She saw what they had for her. "I'm safe," she thought. "It's only my cheerleader's top. No big deal, even if my boobies practically hang down to my waist without a bra on. Shanise made me wear this a lot of times already, always without my bra, although I guess they wanted the added effect of the rings in my nipples tonight." She knew they would be clearly noticeable thru the fabric.