Peep Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now comes the new look for you, Cheerleader," Mona announced.

The old woman saw how Amber was worried at seeing a pair of scissors in her hand. "Don't be afraid," Mona assured the teenager. "This is for Connie's benefit. I won't hurt you."

She reached out, to pull the sweater away from Amber's breasts and began to cut holes in the front. "Wow! Sweetie, with your big white melons, the holes have to be big, but not too big. Maybe because your boobies are so spongy, I can probably squeeze them thru medium size holes."

Amber felt the old women's callused hands fumbling with her tender breasts and trying to squeeze them thru the holes that she had just cut in the cheerleader sweater.

Mona finally managed to fit the teenager's floppy breasts thru the openings, Amber felt somebody's hands hand on her legs. She looked down and saw it was Shanise, trying to put panties on her. There was no need to look any further to know that, if she were going to be allowed to wear underwear home, it would have to be sheer panties and nothing else.

She

Amber got the image in her mind of what they wanted from her.

Mona wanted her mom to see Amber wearing the cheerleader uniform with her big floppy breast hanging out through the holes, because she knew how proud Connie had been when her daughter made head cheerleader. She wanted mom to see the new nipple piercing with the slave ring symbols on them too. Especially, Mona wanted her mom to know that she was their white slave girl. She guessed the panties were to show her mom they shaved her daughter's pussy clean. She had to admit to herself the thought of having her mom seeing her dressed like that was strangely exciting.

"Oh my god, what would Dad think if he saw his precious teenage daughter walk in wearing this outfit, with my big boobies hanging out. Either he'd freak, or maybe my dad might like to see my almost naked body, although I don't think he would be any too happy to find out that his white 18 year-old daughter is now owned by a family of black women."

Amber 'Oh, yes that feels nice Mona,"

The old black woman had started playing with Amber's breasts, poking the soft flesh with her fingers. Amber could not believe how horny she was getting from the old, black hands touching her there again.

"Are you getting horny again, my little white slut?"

"Oh yes, Mona. Your hands feeling up my boobs are making me horny."

"That's nice. You sure have some big titties, Amber."

Then Amber actually reached out to touch the huge, saggy black breasts of the old woman. "Her tits might be old, but I still think they're fine enough for me to touch. They're big, too, with huge dark chocolate colored nipples and they feel as heavy as my own boobies," she thought.

Shanise interrupted the mutual fondling. "Oh, stop that, you horny white girl. You have to go home now but remember, Amber, have your mom call me after you show her your sexy outfit, because I want to talk to Connie. Here, you need to wear your jacket home to cover yourself, unless you decide to flash somebody on the way home, or maybe you might want to pick up a john tonight." She and the rest of her family watched as Amber left.

"Come on, Kelly, Tricia instructed her pet. We have to go out to the living room. They are all waiting for us. Are you ready?"

"I think so."

"Are you excited, Kelly?"

"Oh, yes, really!"

Shanise heard the bedroom door open and had to smile when she saw her sister walking out with their latest family pet. Tricia had put a collar around Kelly's pretty neck and was leading her out of the bedroom on a leash, and the little white woman was on her hands and knees crawling on the floor beside her.

Kelly was a little embarrassed to be coming out of the room on all fours wearing nothing but a dog collar around her neck. She could hardly believe that she would allow the black teenager to treat her like that, leading her out, completely naked, to her family, like a bitch to be bred. However, after the tremendously erotic bedroom encounter with Tricia, she would have willingly followed the sexy teenager anywhere.

She relived the way the beautiful girl had tied her to her bed and literally driven her crazy with her talented tongue. Kelly could not believe that someone so young would know how to pleasure a women's body that well, and she was exhausted from the multiple orgasms Tricia had provided by eating her pussy with her amazing mouth. After that, they took a shower together, and the beautiful girl continued pleasuring her in ways Kelly could never even have imagined. She knew she was the black teenager's willing bitch, because she would have done anything for her after all the pleasure Tricia had given her body in the bedroom.

The rest of Tricia's family waiting in the living room for them to return just smiled when they saw their new pet being lead out to them naked and on a leash. Everybody in the room knew that their new pet was willing to do whatever they wanted, and the family would not be shy about telling and showing her exactly what that was.

"Amber's gone, so you're going to have to eat everybody's pussy," Josephine announced. "And me first." She pulled a wooden dining room chair up against the wall and sat down, with her legs spread. "After you eat all our pussies and we all cum, we'll decide what else we want you to do."

That was what Kelly had wanted to see and to do since her arrival at the house. Still on her hands and knees, she crept up to the sexy, middle-aged woman and gazed lustfully on the lovely black pussy that was finally going to be available to her mouth. Josephine raised her legs to rest them on Kelly's shoulders and slid forward on the chair. The eager white woman leaned in closer to the dark pussy in front of her face so she could inhale the aroma that had been so enticing to her since her arrival.

Kelly pressed her face against Josephine's crotch, but instead of starting to stroke her pussy, the brunette's tongue licked up all the juices the older woman had produced. They were delicious, tasting even better than they had smelled and, after cleaning off everything, Kelly wanted much more of them. She started licking one of Josephine's swollen lips, loving the spongy texture under her tongue.

"That feels real great, Sugar," the older woman said. "You really like eating my black pussy, don't you?"

Kelly's mouth was having such a great time licking on the delicious tasting pussy that she did not want to stop and say anything, but she nodded her head eagerly while stroking her tongue all the way to Josephine's clit. She wanted the big, black woman to cum all over her face, but was having too much fun to want that to happen right away. She brought her mouth back down, licked up all the freshest juices, and started on Josephine's other outer lip. As Kelly's tongue caressed the black woman's engorged pussy, Josephine's body squirmed under her mouth and started fucking up into Kelly's face.

"You do that real good," the big woman told her. "Now, suck on my clit and make me cum." She put her hands on the kneeling woman's head, ready to grind her pussy against the pleasuring mouth.

Kelly was ready for that, and she pressed her face even more closely into Josephine's pussy and wrapped her lips around the swollen clit that had crowded its way completely free of its protective hood. While she sucked, her tongue caressed the engorged morsel, and the other woman's body started going wild, bucking and tossing under the expert ministrations.

"Yes! My god, I'm cumming," she blurted out, and her hands tightly gripped the head of the petite woman who had brought her to that point as she jammed her pussy into the white face between her legs.

Kelly loved everything that was happening. She loved the aroma of the pussy under her face and the strong grip of the black hands on her head and the way Josephine's pussy was ramming up into her face and the way her mouth was filled with the swollen clit. Most of all, she loved it when Josephine climaxed, clamping her thighs on Kelly's head and jamming her pussy into Kelly's face for a final time.

After her orgasm, Josephine's hands and legs relaxed their grips, and Kelly licked off all the freshest juices. When she looked up, she saw the twins had brought over another chair. They knew their mother had reveled in her orgasm, and they both wanted to have their pussies eaten and to get the same result.

"It's my turn next," Shanise insisted. "Kelly already ate your pussy so it's my turn now." Tricia apparently conceded that and moved away to wait for her turn as she watched her sister sit down.

"Come here, Slut, and eat my pussy and make me cum," the seated teenager demanded.

That was exactly what Kelly wanted to do so, with the dog collar still around her neck, she crawled on her hands and knees over to where the black teenager was waiting. Shanise raised her legs the way her mother had done, and Kelly ducked under the muscular limbs to let them rest on her shoulders and gazed at the youthful crotch that awaited her. Up close, it was even more beautiful than it had been from a distance, and the sweet aroma of the juices was more enticing.

Shanise wanted her pussy eaten, not just looked at. "C'mon, Slut," she demanded as she grabbed the leash with one hand and Kelly's head with the other and pressed the petite woman's face against her crotch. "Eat my pussy and make me cum, like you did for my mom." Even as she spoke, she started pressing the other woman's face against her wetness.

Kelly enjoyed having her face rubbed against Shanise's black pussy, and she relished the flavor and aroma of the fresh juices, but she wanted more than anything else to use her tongue some more. She wanted to lick off all the juices, run that agile organ all over the lovely pussy, and feel the beautiful girl cum against her face.

"Please, Shanise," she begged." I want to lick all the juices off your sexy black body and eat your pussy until you cum."

The teenager in the chair remembered what she had said earlier, and wanted to make it come true. "Do you really want to eat my pussy, you slut?" she asked, holding Kelly's face a few inches away. "Tell me how much you want to eat me out. Beg me to let you eat my pussy."

"Please, Shanise. Please let me eat your pussy. I want to eat your pussy and have you cum all over my face and I want to eat all your juices." Kelly felt mortified to be begging like that, but she wanted nothing more than to run her tongue all over the beautiful, fragrant place that was so close and so alluring.

"Okay, Slut. You can eat my pussy." Shanise left her hands on Kelly's head and held onto the leash but made no effort to prevent the white woman from moving her face around and doing what she wanted to do.

Feeling gratitude toward the sitting girl for letting her do what she wanted so much, Kelly buried her face in Shanise's pussy and her tongue started sluicing up all the fresh juices. Her young pussy was delicious too, not tasting quite like Josephine's had, but still delightful. Eagerly, her tongue scooped all the nectar into her mouth, followed by caressing the black girl's swollen inner lips.

"Yeah, Slut, keep doing that," Shanise urged their family pet. "I want you to make me cum all over your face and I want you to swallow all my pussy juices."

Kelly needed no encouragement, and her tongue stroked its way on one of the swollen lips all the way to Shanise's clit, followed by doing the same for the other. The teenager was moaning in pleasure, which was music to the white woman's ears, and her body was squirming on the chairs. Kelly raised her face briefly to see how swollen and alluring Shanise's clit was, before lowering her face and taking it into her mouth.

Once again, Shanise pressed the other woman's face against her pussy. Yeah! She sang out. "Suck it! Suck my clit!" Her hands on the back of Kelly's head kept her thrashing body from falling off the chair and kept the white woman from removing her face from where it was giving her so much delight.

She need not have worried about that last, because Kelly loved eating her pussy almost as much as Shanise loved being eaten out. It felt especially good to both of them when the girl started cumming, ramming her pussy against the face that was giving her such a great time. Kelly shifted her knees slightly and moved her hands to keep her own balance and to keep Shanise from falling off the chair while she was cumming. When she climaxed, all the teenager's muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy hard against Kelly's face. After her orgasm, she relaxed in the chair, with a great feeling of peace and affection for the family pet.

Tricia had been kneeling beside Kelly, watching the white woman's tongue working over Shanise's pussy, and she knew when her sister climaxed. "My turn now," she squealed happily, and sat down in the chair she had brought over earlier.

She had to wait a few minutes while Kelly's tongue cleaned all the fresh juices from Shanise's pussy but, after she finished, the small woman walked over on her knees, smiling eagerly, with fresh juices smeared all over her face. When she got in front of Tricia's chair, she remained on her knees between the teenager's legs and looked up at the pretty girl's young face. Because of the fun they had already had together, she wanted to take longer eating the pussy of the second of the twins and give both of them an especially great time.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy?" Kelly asked.

"Of course, you dumb cunt! Now, get busy, and really make me cum."

Kelly smiled, and started doing what Tricia wanted, because that was what she wanted too. From watching her sister and mother being pleasured until they climaxed, the girl's pussy had been lubricating heavily, and those juices had an aroma and a flavor as delectable as those produced by the first two women. Kelly relished both, and took her time about devouring everything before starting on one of Tricia's outer lips. With the first two members of the family, she had brought them to quick orgasms, but she felt a unique affection to the third one and wanted their sexual fun to last longer. She was also in no hurry to get to Mona.

The excited black teenager loved the feeling of having the hot white women pleasuring tongue on her pussy lips, Tricia's body started writhing in the wooden chair. She had noted how her mother and sister had come close to falling off while climaxing, so the dining room chair she fetched for herself had arms, and she was resting her elbows on them as she started fucking up into Kelly's face. Her earlier orgasm from having her pussy eaten by the same woman had been the best of her life, but this one promised to be even better. Because the pleasure was building slowly, she was receiving even more of it than she had the first time and, from the way it was mounting, she expected her imminent orgasm to be truly monumental.

It had reached its apex, and Tricia's naked body was thrashing in the chair, when she looked down at the head between her legs. Kelly looked up at the same time, grinned lewdly and engulfed the teenager's swollen clit. Her pleasure, great as it had been earlier, doubled, and her movements became even wilder. The agile tongue swirling around the most sensitive part of her pussy felt better than anything ever had and, seconds later, she was swept by the beginning of a powerful orgasm.

"Yes! Yes!" Tricia cried ecstatically. "Suck my clit!" Her hands, like those of her sister, mother grabbed the head between her legs, and she rammed her pussy against Kelly's face for as long as she continued cumming.

The kneeling woman kept her hands on Tricia's hips and kept her mouth clamped firmly around the teenager's swollen clit, while she sucked and licked. Her reward came less than a minute later, when the teenager jammed her pussy against the brunette's face and gave out with an incoherent cry of joy. After her orgasm, which had been the best of her life, even better than the one brought about by the same woman, Tricia slumped back in the chair. Once again, Kelly rewarded herself by devouring all the fresh, delicious juices from the pussy of the woman who had just climaxed.

With a warm glow of affection toward Tricia and a high level of sexual arousal, Kelly withdrew her face from the teenager and turned toward Mona, who would be the fourth woman in the family to have her pussy eaten. Unlike with the first three, even including the rather mean Shanise, Kelly was not eager to place her face against the old woman's crotch. For one thing, it was unappealing. She had noticed its hairiness earlier and, as she knelt between the old woman's legs, the stale odor made it even less attractive. She was also afraid Mona might want to grab and pinch her nipples, but hoped to avoid that.

"Come on Kelly you can do this," she told herself, and leaned forward with her arms resting on the fat thighs. Besides supporting her weight, they formed a barricade against the old woman's clutching hands and arms.

Mona immediately became aware of this, and grabbed a handful of Kelly's hair and the collar she was still wearing and started to raise the other woman's head so she could seize the large white breasts. Kelly resisted passively, clamping her teeth onto the grey pubic hair. When Mona tried to move the kneeling woman's upper body out of the way, she inflicted more pain on herself than she would have been able to do on Kelly. She gave up on what she really wanted to do and decided to settle for making the white woman eat her pussy and cumming onto her face.

"Okay, you white slut, eat my pussy," she commanded. "And you'd better make it good. You'd better make me cum like you did the others, if you know what's good for you."

That was what Kelly wanted, to make it as good and as fast as she could, without her breasts suffering any more pain than she could help. When the efforts to lift her body ceased, she started licking the swollen clit that was barely visible in the tangle of pubic hair. It was protruding enough from its protective hood that she was able to curl her tongue around its sides, and she intended to engulf it in her mouth in another minute.

Josephine had immensely enjoyed having her pussy eaten to a climax, and she knew Kelly had enjoyed it too. When she watched the interplay with her daughters and the new family pet, she knew the pleasure was mutual there too. However, being such a good judge of people as she was, the big woman was quickly aware that Kelly was not deriving anywhere near as much pleasure from tonguing the pussy of the oldest woman in the family.

"I think I'll give her some extra fun," she told herself, and went to the bedroom to fetch the big black strap on she sometimes shared with the other playmates she or her daughters brought home.

"I hope Kelly can handle this big thing," she added as she strapped the belt around her waist and looked at the big dildo that was protruding from her body. It was thicker and longer than what the girls had used on Amber, and Josephine would be using it on a much smaller partner.

Kelly recognized the big, strong hand on her hip and turned her face just far enough to look back and see what was happening. Anticipation and jubilation coursed through her body when she saw the big, black cock extending from the crotch of the woman crouching behind her. Mona was getting close to her orgasm and she was moving her big fat black ass on the chair and moaning loudly as she rubbed her pussy in Kelly's face. Therefore, Kelly bowed her back, presenting her pussy and ass even better and reached down to spread her lips. She was dripping wet with her sexual excitement, and knew no further lubrication would be needed.

Uh, yes white bitch lick my clit Mona was grunting. "Ah!" she blurted out when she started cumming, and she grabbed onto the head of the woman who was in the process of bringing her to an orgasm.