All Comments on 'Peering In'

by Velia

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So

You get sex and nothing else, your husband gets nothing but a cheating wife, the men get free sex with no commitment and no charge. Sounds like hubbie gets the shitty end of the stick, very glad your not my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great

This is a great story. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
waste of ink

waste of ink

Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago

If open marriages are your thing then this was a good story and it won't matter what anyone says, But I would ask why you are married to begin with, but marriage is an outdated thing isn't it? so why should anyone care about it? after all it's just a piece of paper with your names on it saying you are married, the vows and every thing else that goes with it are just words that have no meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Gullible

An easy mark for a philandering predator. Project sadness (throw the lure), connect emotionally, (show the bait), make the pitch (set the hook), fuck her (reel in the fish). Woman like this are pathetic, they give their gender a very bad rap.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
She says she has a "fantastic marriage."

But her husband doesn't. She's just another cheating slut wife no matter how much she glorifies as romance. I wonder if she enjoys giving the her dutiful hubby sloppy seconds. Anyway it was well written with hot sex which saves you from the double zero's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"fantasic marriage" = bullshit

Once a slut wife, always a slut wife. Hope the husband is getting it on the side also to even out this pathetic excuse of a wife.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Great start of a cheating wife story if it is just a start....

....despite the delusional comment about her loving hubby. I Like the slight role reversal. And for you, now that you have posted on loving wives you will learn that cheating sucks!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
The problem is in the "other" guy's status. He's married, implicitly to a wife that would be devastated

at his betrayal, therefore either she is using hubby's largess to become a home wrecker or hubby is a scumbag home wrecking supporter. I wonder how many of you polyams really examine the potential scope of your dalliances? And this "tale" lacks even the usual complicating variable of children. How do you figure the possibilities when that is a factor?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
shes a cunt

i have a fantastic marriage and i love my husband and i fuck other men / they deserve each other

VeliaVeliaalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thanks to all of you for your comments. I should have my next submission ready in a few weeks.

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvralmost 14 years ago
Very Good

Extremely well written, a bit melancholy for my taste, an unconventional romance, but a romance to be sure. Please don't let the idiotic naysayers sway you from writing, it is a source of constant amusement to me that these people who have nothing nice to say ever in the comments left in this category, spend so much time here, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Classy, easy erotic writing

I enjoyed it tremendously. Looking forward to more of your thoughtful scribing...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Adulerous Treachery : pathetic

Velia is nothing more than a slut. Happy marriage ,huh? Faithful husband? It is women like you that have contempt for. Absolute contempt! Fucking around and claiming to be in 'a happy marriage' . From an outsiders perspective your lover is nothing more than a pathetic whimp, at least his wife knows the real him therefore she has every right to belittle him, he is if anything just an unfaithful uncaring weak man. I wonder how he compares to your husband. Do you compare them? How dare you! I think my words are lost on you, isn't it? You do not care. Why don't you now run along to your faithful husband pretending to just that: Faithful. Nothing but a slut, and you know it! As for lover boy who has no balls, no gumption and no dignity I wonder why his wife doesn't leave this pathetic weakling and go find a real man , a man who is your husband. Oh and she should take her son along as well . Then your husband and Lynn can live happily ever after without you two pathetic traitors. Now that will make for interesting reading, wouldn'tt it?

grogers7grogers7almost 14 years ago
Well written vignette

There is alot more to explore here, and you are able to do a good job of it. Her relationship with her husband: Is he happy ? Is he fulfilled ? Can one have a caring sexual relationship outside of marriage that does not distract from the investment required for a truly joyful marriage ?

ryu77ryu77almost 14 years ago
Although I don't like the situation

I found the story very intriguing. I can imagine the poor Wes living in a shitty marriage and instead of manning up and divorce, he feels the tension slip by by having an affair. These things happen so frequent in real life its not funny.

What I'm intrigued is about the married woman, is she in it just because she wants to be a white knight for the fella or she isn't in a happy marriage like she sayas. God when these married people say that line and still cheat makes me laugh every time.

Either way, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story

I like the LW genre and know what to expect. I thought it was well written and edited unlike many stories I have read. Keep writing and don't worry about the idiots who leave bad feedback. Your story was not to short, not to long, it kept me interested and wanting to find out what happens just like a good story should. Good flow, great descriptions, fun to read.

I don't understand people who will read a story then make nasty comments about it. If I rent a really bad movie, I don't bother watching the whole thing. If I don't like the subject or story line then I don't bother even watching it. Same goes with stories. Ignore them and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sorry

But good women in bad marriages don't cheat, they get divorced and move on. So what kind of woman is in a great marriage and cheats, both on her husband and on dickheads wife, well, lets try whore, slut, unstable, unreliable, untrustworthy, selfish, and it goes on and on. Author, you may like this slut and think she is worth writing about, but I don't. I'm just glad I don't know anybody like this. No thanks.

GrimSmithGrimSmithalmost 14 years ago
Tastefully written

I thought your story was lovely, ignore the fatuous asshole who derided you last month, it was well written.

I saw your request for comments first and just had to read the story immediately, I enjoyed it, keep writing.

Best regards,

Grim Smith

AcatnamedsamAcatnamedsamalmost 14 years ago
great!

Really enjoyed it, well written. Hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

A very, very nicely done story in a genre I don't read often. Five stars.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A ROOM WITH MEMORIES

is never empty or half/full, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why ?

Why did she openly lie to herself and Wes about how lucky she was to married ?

Her actions after that statement were diametrically apposed to that statement. People will lie with their lips but only be true to their actions. It was an extremely regrettable thing that she did and for very little reason. Plus it was not a huge mistake on her part what it actually was was s series of premedItated actions starting with hiding from the partner with a man who was not her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Deeply troubling

She claims she loves her husband and has a fantastic marriage yet she is fucking Wes. Yes, Wes is cheating too, but he hates his situation. Lookout, Wes, there is something deeply troubling about this slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRAP

UNO ESTRELLA

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
A touch of honesty.

I am intrigued by the many naysayers who hide their imaginative arousals by reading erotica and then get all 'purist' when they see someone enjoying life.

My ex was a damn good cook but I did enjoy the ocasional sampled meal at another table,

I was not fortunate to meet any one like our heroine.

Ye gods in this day and age can't we forget the antique attitudes to sexuality and live like the animals we are with due respect to physicality.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
@Oleguy

No offense, but you sound like the kind of person I would want my daughter to stay away from. "Your wife is a good cook but you like sampling other meals?" To each his own, but there is a difference between extra marital fun and cheating. This bitch was cheating. He was cheating. If you think that it is an admirable trait to go behind your spouse's back for sex, then you can enjoy that type of marriage.

The story itself was very erotic. It was very entertaining and I hope to read more from this writer.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Absolute Crap

A tale about two cheating assholes. One wishes he could leave his wife and the other claims to have a fantastic marriage. Why don't they both just jump off a building? And there's another chapter. Oh well, it can't any worse. With any luck the spouses will catch them. I know, wishful thinking. We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Her husband was really lucky

To have a skank whore for a wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Majestic Marriage

Hate to see how she would behave if she didn’t have a ‘majestic matriage’. I hope her husband is taking their ‘majestic marriage’ as seriously as she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Behind the screen

The screen with the chairs behind it reminded me of an incident years ago before I was married. It happened at my fiancee's brother's wedding. She was a bridesmaid. The bridesmaids all had on different color dresses. My fiancee, Carol, was wearing light blue. She looked awesome. She is a slim blonde with C boobs and great ass and legs. I was bringing her a drink when I heard the guy she was talking to ask her to meet him in the Orchid Room. I didn't know what that was all about so I hurried to check out the Orchid Room. The room was totally empty except for a large screen in one corner with a bunch of chairs behind it. There was a large table in front of the screen. I decided to get behind the screen and spy on Carol to see what the story was. They came into the room and came over by the table. When she asked what he wanted to talk about, he said he just wanted to see what was under her dress. She said, "You've seen under my dress plenty of times but that was a long time ago." He answered that he wanted to see one more time. She told him "no" she was getting married but he ignored her and just unzipped her dress. She laughed and stepped away and told him to stop. He said, "just show me your boobs and then we'll go back to the reception." Before she could pretest, he lowered her dress to her waist and took off her bra. I was shocked that she did nothing as he sucked and kissed her breasts. He pulled out his cock and ordered her to her knees. He told her she better hurry before somebody walked in on them. I was furious but I was rock hard and couldn't stop watching. There was my future wife, naked to the waist, on her knees sucking a cock. She licked and sucked his cock and swallowed every drop. I could not believe how much it turned me on. They went back to the party. He wasn't done with her, he took her back to the room two more times and had her blow him. The next day I told her what I had seen. She cried and cried and begged me not to leave her. I said we could still get married under the condition that she tell me every detail of her sex life before we met. Turned out, she'd only fucked three guys but she loved sucking cock and had gone down on almost every date she ever had. We've had great sex since as she tells me about the cocks she sucked.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Still another

Still another author trying to make a cheating wife look sympathetic, and only showing that she is a whore.

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

What a selfish slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous