All Comments on 'Penny's Bisexual Lingerie Party'

by CynthiasDesire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TarrosTarrosover 18 years ago
Women

This is an excellent story! I was hard from beginning to end. Great character development, and the sexual exploits were marvelous. Keep writing, you're a natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Just a bunch of lesbo tramps. This piece of shit is in the wrong category.

claymore29claymore29over 18 years ago
NOT BULLSHIT !

Man if you didn't like the way the storie was going you didn't have to finish it. I like the fact that she could go streight from her man to the ladies. Mabey this could be continued on ther vacation? Her and some other ladies put on a private show of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wrong category, right images

Yes this is more a lesbo story than a loving couples one, or at least a bi one. However, it made my cock harden and I wanted Penny to have fun. More please.

Beeman2005Beeman2005about 15 years ago
Hey, "Bullshit" --

You're a fucking loser, the story was awesome.

Seriously, get a fucking life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great sex

very stimulating and very hot, would like to have a male involed at the store but beggers can't be choosey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very hot fivesome.

In the next one I hope Penny bring Rich to the store for the show and some hot erotic fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Your just fine...................

Cynthia, I sure wish we were friends; special friends...................

luv,

Jacki

\(Yes, a bi female)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous