Penny's Bisexual Lingerie Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, yes, fuck me!" Penny said as she put her face back into Beth's crotch, finger fucking her as her lips engulfed Beth's clit.

Beth didn't say anything that made any sense, only grunted and moaned. Soon even that was muffled. Penny looked up again to see Cynthia sitting on Beth's face and pulling almost angrily at Beth's nipples.

The dildo in Penny's cunt began to work its magic and Penny felt her orgasm creeping up on her. She focused on sucking up Beth's juices and licking Beth's clit, wanting her to get off at the same time. It wasn't going to happen. Penny shouted out in pleasure.

"Yess! Oh, just like that, yes, don't stop. Don't stop!"

Cynthia also began to cum, her fingers rubbing her clitty hard and fast as Beth's tongue did its thing.

Cynthia collapsed to the side of Beth's head and let the last waves of pleasure crash down upon her as Penny forcefully shoved three fingers deep into Beth triggering Beth's own climax with a result the shocked Penny. A thick burst of goo shot out of Beth's pussy onto Cynthia's face as Beth writhed and bucked, her voice hitting octaves opera singers aspire to.

Seeing the liquid treasure on Penny's face, Jane pulled the dildo out of Penny's tired pussy and began to lick the goo from her face. No words were exchanged for some time, but Jane finally broke the silence as she cradled Penny's head in her lap.

"My turn."

12