Penny's Passion & Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny's body was feeling so many different things. As Brian moved his cock away from her ass and Rob lifted her from his softening member, her mind raced over what had transpired so far. She rolled onto her back and pressed her hand to her stomach. "Oh, wow.. " she sighed.

Brian laid down next to her and caressed her breasts. Rob lay on his back, regaining his breath. The door then opened, and Penny looked up into the soft, kind eyes of Tim. She looked at the two other men, and they chuckled.

"Wear her out, did you?" Tim smiled, and winked at Penny.

Penny only admitted to herself that she was tired. She liked Tim. She enjoyed each one of these men, but Tim.. he was similar to her husband. Kind and compassionate, she knew he would be willing to pleasure a woman, and forgo the pleasure of his own need. She opened her arms. "Well, Tim... I'm never too tired for this." She ran her hand down her body, her fingers brushing the pussy that glistened with cum.

Tim stood at the edge of the bed and slowly ran his hands along her legs, massaging them as he moved his nude body over hers. He laid fully on top of her, just resting there. Rob and Brian left the bed and the room, then returned with Diane, Megan and Carol.

Penny felt the trust and respect from everyone in the room, as Tim lowered his lips to hers and ran his mouth slowly along Penny's. She sighed into his touch, closing her eyes against the sight of the others. Tim made tiny touches with his fingertips, his mouth pressing small kisses over her eyes, her nose, and over each brow. She felt the soft humming of her body begin to awaken once more. "Just lie there, Penny, my dear," he whispered into her ear.

She did as he asked, as his fingertips caressed her temples, her ears, her neck. His tongue and lips were not far behind, as they followed the path his fingers had made. Penny shivered and moaned softly. "This is so wonderful," she whispered.

"Mmmm... yes it is," Tim whispered back. His fingers moved to her collarbone, the center of her neck, the curve of her arm. Letting his tongue touch each place that was tenderly caressed by his fingers, he felt another shudder run through his lover's skin. Smiling against her flesh, Tim turned his palm open and pressed it against the side of her breast, enjoying the curve of it.

Penny's hips lifted up and she felt her chest tighten. The lazy pleasuring of Tim's hands was driving Penny's body to beg for more. Tim cupped one large breast, lifting it. He drew her nipple into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue and teeth. Penny pushed her hand into her hair and pulled at it. She had yet to touch Tim, denying herself the pleasure of his skin under her fingers.

She fantasized that she was bound, unable to touch his heated flesh. As her fantasy grew and came into play, Tim's touching and kissing rolled through her body. Each tantalizing touch; each wet, moist kiss; each overwhelming urge to enjoy every patch of flesh, brought Penny to an experience that she had never thought possible. Her eyes were tightly closed as Tim slowly entered her pussy. Lights of all different colors shone behind her lids. Sparks of heat burned brighter. Sheets of liquid heat flowed from her body. Her body lifted and collapsed over and over again. She called out for him not to stop, and he answered her with slow gentle thrusts, until they both felt the sweet release of passion, desire and ecstasy.

********

Penny awoke the next morning, her body sedated and moist from the lovemaking of her and her friends. She would keep the memory of the night with her forever. Moving from her bed, she noticed that everything was restored to right. She moved over to her dresser, choosing her clothes for the day, and padded into the bathroom.

Adjusting the water of her bubble bath, she then brushed her teeth and combed her hair; then turned off the water that had filled the tub. Penny slipped into the hot water, submerged herself and closed her eyes. She started to doze. Her eyes opened as she felt the gentle probing of tender fingers across her sex. Focusing her eyes, she looked into those of her husband.

They spoke through heated caresses and kisses, as Penny told him all about her lessons of passion and pleasure.