Perfect Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
161 Followers

I continued until his cock had started to shrink, and he begged me to stop. I kept him in my mouth, though, while I milked the last drops out and swallowed them. When I had finished, I was satisfied that he was completely empty, and that I had swallowed all he had to give me.

John said, "Sweetie, after all the sex I've had today, I almost didn't want you to do that. I'm sure glad you presuaded me, though. That was wonderful. You've become a marvelous cocksucker. You've gotten a lot neater, too. You didn't spill a drop, and I'm proud of you."

I giggled and smacked, "I'm glad I can do something that gives you so much pleasure, Lover. I love sucking your cock and swallowing your come. I don't think a single sperm went to waste. They're all in my tummy now, and they'll be part of me by morning. Your testicles are going to be really busy while you're alseep. I'm sleepy, Lover. Will you take me to bed?"

John gave me his hand to help me up, and kissed me, cummy lips and all.

After toothbrushing, we slid between the cool sheets of John's big bed together. I got thorougly kissed, snuggled, cuddled, and assured that I was loved. Then I became the front spoon with my lover's warm body snugly against my back and his breath soft against my neck. I could feel the sleep of the tired and wonderfully satisfied stealing over me.

Another wonderful day in our fairy tale. What a day! So many things happened since we woke up in San Francisco this morning. Making love before breakfast, driving home, meeting Georgia. Oh, Georgia. She's so loving and wonderful to me. She showed me so many loving things women can do together. I love her. She and John were marvelous together. I'll sure never forget that. I learned so much today. I don't think I'll ever forget a single thing that happened. This is a perfect ending for a wonderful day.

______________________________________

I always love your comments. Votes, too.

I try to respond to all

More of Diane's erotic adventures soon

Everyone eighteen or older, or course.

MathGirl
MathGirl
161 Followers