All Comments on 'Perfect Strangers'

by Surfer_Rod

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh my God...

This is so fucking hot!!! Rod...tell me where to find you!!

Tracicums14Tracicums14about 10 years ago
Be mine please

Your all mine, I want you so fucking bad!! ;) :p :D

Jae_JaeJae_Jaeabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

As always I loved it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Encore!?

I've never commented before but I felt compelled to after the absolutley amazing time I just had. Jesus christ, that was delicious. My poor "rabbit" might go on strike ;). I love the sweet, confident, passionate and oh so dirty, sexy voice you have. Swoon! More, please!

NorilangdonNorilangdonabout 10 years ago
Perfect like always!

I always get excited seeing a new submission from you -- your voice and your stories are the best!

MinamiKousakaMinamiKousakaabout 10 years ago

*Sings* I'm just your perfect stranger~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

OMG Last Night with you on that tape had a fascinating fucking ;) Your voice your style Damn soo HOT

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funalmost 10 years ago

Sexy. Sweet. Dirty. Perfect. You always tire me out. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Speechless

Wow...so incredibly intense. The way you describe every moment is perfect. Wanting to feel desired again like the woman in your story. Would come to room as well for a chance to meet you.

MoonlightCatMoonlightCatover 9 years ago
Amazed. ;)

Loved it. As always... But this time, not only because of the deep, sensual voice of yours, and your amazing choice of words and phrases that make every woman feel desirable... That title reminds me of one of my favorite songs, for one of my top favorite bands. Kudos.

xXx

MoonlightCat

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

PLEASE MAKE MORE

deville_jendeville_jenover 9 years ago

God youre good!! Makes me come so hard every time!

Kisses from Sweden <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wowowow make a kik already, damn.

LilsufrgrlLilsufrgrlalmost 9 years ago
Still dripping wet....

Ok...so you rock this....you could make a dead girl cum...to sorta steal a phrase...question? Where are you???? Please make more!!! I will beg....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Listening to your audios as a virgin woman and getting off on them probably has not been a good idea since I now have very high standards for what sex should feel like and what a good partner be like. You are so sensual that it is ridiculous. I honestly sometimes do not even touch myself and just fall asleep to your soothing voice and soft laughter at the build up (and that's a compliment). I am curious whether you'd consider making an audio about a woman's first time.

Meow31Meow31almost 9 years ago
Wow

The first 10 minutes of this got me really emotional because it was really personal for me. I actually started crying. I definitely felt connected with this audioso thank you for that. Anyway, enough of that..the rest was amazing and I hope you do more audios soon!

GirlsJUSTwannaHAVEfunGirlsJUSTwannaHAVEfunalmost 9 years ago
Steaming hottt

Oh GOD I want you to fuck me soooo bad! That was a complete 10 star fuck!!

SawyerDickeyDoriSawyerDickeyDoriabout 8 years ago
Daddy please

Oh my god, I need your cock inside of me. Mmmmm. That was true perfection as I listen to the rain pouring outside now.

deville_jendeville_jenalmost 7 years ago
So fucking hot!

Cant stop cumming back. I love your voice and the way you make me feel like youre talking to ME! //Jennie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Come back please

You made me finger my tight hole so hard and I had never been able to stretch it even a little... I did now just by a bit but I've never been able to. Your video playtime really got me.... I've listen to a few others a came massively, but where have you gone? And will you come back?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSurfer_Rod@Surfer_Rod
Audio author from the west coast looking to meet like minded deviants... Hope you like my voice, and if so, drop a line :) Have a great day! "We're all mad here..." chuckled the Cat "....I'm mad, you're mad..." "How can you tell i'm mad?" asked Alice "Well, if you weren'...