All Comments on 'Peril in the Pines Ch. 07'

by HansTrimble

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rdd1953rdd1953about 11 years ago
Excellent

Well I'm so glad I finally found another good writer on here. I hardly ever look at the new stories, but when I do I make sure the writers are 55 or older, they just seem to know how to keep your I interest in a story, and you my friend you have my following from now on. Thanks for such a great story, I will be reading the rest of your work on the ride home.

CowboyZGCowboyZGabout 11 years ago
Top notch!

Intriguing story---exciting, romantic and sentimental--- well told, good dialogue, believable characters, nicely paced, good use of the language, grammar and syntax. Maybe some research was done in prep?

I note rdd1953's comment (04/13/13) about any given author's age having a noticeable effect on the quality of storytelling. While I seem to have noticed a similar trend, it is not absolute; I have found several younger writer's product just as enjoyable and many seniors that produced stultifying or juvenile narratives. For my part, I think older writers appreciate and fill in more of the enhancing details, maybe more a result of taking the long view, along with a bit slower pace. Or it might just be that older readers like older writers, the codger POV, so to speak. In any case, I am continuously surprised by the quality of some of the writing on this site, this story a case in point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you Hans Trimble

I seem to have read most of your stories posted on Lit and Jack be quick and this one compete for best Mystery novels I have read.

Thank you for sharing them with us.

I am looking forward to the continuation of Jack be quick and any new stories you will kindly let us have.

Thank you again

Pickles7287Pickles728711 months ago

A pleasant, feel good story that seemed more a treatise about law enforcement agency workings with a little detective work thrown in rather than a story about relationships

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHansTrimble@HansTrimble
114 Followers
I'm an engineer, widowed, retired from the aircraft industry and loving every minute of my retirement! It's great being able to do what I want, when I want, the way I want. I've found it very relaxing to sit at the keyboard at night, when everything is quiet, and write wha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES