Permission For Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonelyMom
LonelyMom
260 Followers

Our kiss finally broke and we were left staring into each other's eyes. We were both breathing hard -- our naked lust written all over our faces. Without a word being spoken, Roger turned me towards the stairs. I slipped my shoes off as we walked up the stairs with Roger's arm protectively around me.

He led me to a door and guided me into a darkened room. I walked to the window, which looked out over a lake. I could see the lights from the homes that circled the lake as well as from some of the boats, tied up at their docks. I could also see Roger's reflection in the window as he remained standing at the door to the room.

"Roger," I began, not knowing exactly what words would come out of my mouth. I kept up my gaze out of the window, not turning around. "I haven't been with a man in a very long time."

I wasn't sure why I said this. Did I want him to stop this? Was I trying to talk myself out of it? I didn't know.

I looked at Roger's reflection in the window once more. I saw him unbuttoning his shirt as he said, "Sandra, I want this night to be special for both of us."

I stood transfixed as I saw and heard Roger toss his shirt to the floor. Next, I heard the sound of his belt coming undone and the sound of his zipper. The light from the hallway illuminated his every movement as I watched him lower his pants to the floor.

I finally turned around to see him still standing in the doorway wearing just a pair of light blue briefs. He really did have a body that most women could only dream about. He stood there, looking confident and completely at ease with his near nakedness. Of course, given his profession, that shouldn't have come as a complete shock to me.

"I want you to make love to me, Roger," I said in a voice that sounded completely alien to me.

He walked to the bed and pulled the covers back before settling himself with his back against the pillows piled there. I reached for the zipper at the back of my nurse's uniform and began to pull it down my back. Roger stopped me by saying, "Wait. I want to watch you."

He reached over and flipped on a small light on the nightstand. Now, my nerves were really standing on end. Maybe he felt natural stripping with that perfect body of his, but it was a long, long time since I was twenty-four years old.

Roger must have seen the expression on my face. He looked at me and said, "I love to watch a beautiful woman undress."

I took a deep breath and reached behind me once again with shaking fingers to finish lowering the zipper. My heart felt as if it were going to leap out of my chest as I pulled my arms from the sleeves. The garment fell forward to my waist. I saw that Roger was staring at me with a look of admiration. I watched as he reached his hand down to touch himself through the material of his briefs.

"You are an incredibly sexy woman, Sandra," he said huskily.

I pushed the uniform down over my hips and let it fall to my feet. I stood there for a moment in just the sexy lingerie that Maureen had insisted I wear with the outfit. I knew that my hardened nipples were clearly visible through the sheer material of the bra. I lifted my foot to a chair that was nearby and reached down to unclasp the garter from the tops of my nylons.

Roger's hand disappeared inside the waistband of his briefs. It was such a turn-on to watch this young man touch himself while looking at me in just my bra, panties, and stockings. I don't think that I had ever felt as sexy as I did at that moment.

Looking deep into Roger's eyes, I reach behind me for the clasp of the bra. It came undone easily and I slid the straps down off of my shoulders. I watched him lift his hips and quickly peel his briefs down his legs and off as I let the bra fall to the floor. Roger's manhood was fully hard as he looked at my naked breasts for the first time.

I couldn't wait one second longer. I moved to the bed without bothering to remove the last vestiges of my clothing. I had never wanted to make love to a man more than I did at that moment. Roger held the covers back for me as I slid between the silky sheets.

This time there was nothing tentative about our actions. Roger immediately took me in his arms and I let out a small cry as I felt his nakedness against me. I placed my hand along the side of his face and greedily guided his lips to mine. As we kissed, I could feel his leg move between mine. It felt so sexy to me as my nylons rubbed against his powerful thigh.

I almost screamed as his knee came into contact with my sex at the same time as his strong hand covered my breast. I couldn't believe that I was this close to a climax in so short a time. I moaned loudly as Roger applied pressure with his knee between my legs. My body was out of control as my hips thrust against his knee over and over. I didn't believe that anything could possibly feel better than this.

That was, until Roger caught my stiff nipple between his thumb and forefinger. As he rolled the sensitive nub I felt my orgasm explode inside me. My fingers clutched at his shoulders as my body shook uncontrollably. I cried out at my release and Roger ducked his head down to fasten his lips against my neck. I writhed and moaned beneath my young lover as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me.

The world began to swim back into focus as my orgasm subsided. I was a little embarrassed that I had climaxed so easily. Roger hadn't even touched my most sensitive parts yet and I had already had the most powerful orgasm that I could ever remember. He must have thought that he had found the most desperate woman on the entire planet. Why had I denied myself this sort of pleasure for so long?

When I had regain control once again, Roger lifted his lips from my neck and looked into my eyes. "Sandra," he breathed, "you are such a beautiful woman."

My heart melted upon hearing his words. I was suddenly gripped with the desire to return some of the pleasure that he had just given to me. I reached up a hand and pushed on one of his shoulders. Roger allowed me to roll him over onto his back and I raised myself up on my side. I leaned over and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

As we kissed, I let my hand wander down slowly over his hairless chest. I could feel Roger's body reacting under my touch as I gently caressed one of his nipples with my fingers. Now, it was his turn to moan against my lips. I felt so happy that he seemed to enjoy what I was doing to him. It made me feel a little bolder.

I let my hand drift lower on his body -- across his flat stomach. This young man had looked incredible tonight while he was dancing on the stage, but feeling those tight abs beneath my hand was even more mind bowing than I ever could have imagined. Roger certainly did keep himself in wonderful shape; that was for sure!

I lifted my lips from his and looked down into his face. His eyes were closed as he gave himself over to the sensation of my hand tenderly exploring his body. I saw him twitch as I reached further down and placed my hand over his manhood. This area, too, was also shaved entirely clean. He wasn't built overly large -- David, for instance, was rather more endowed in this department, but Roger's member was harder than any that I had ever laid a hand on.

I just had to look. I turned my head and took in the sight of my small hand wrapped around what felt like a lead pipe. The skin felt so smooth to the touch and the heat that it gave off was warming my hand deliciously. I slowly stroked Roger's manhood as his hips began to thrust slowly in time with my movements. I never would have dreamed that, at my age, I would ever be looking at and touching such an incredibly put together young man. It was a moment that I wanted to burn into my memory forever.

I leaned over and kissed Roger's chest as my hand continued to stroke him slowly. I felt his hand come up behind my head to hold me to him and he moaned once again in pleasure. I flicked my tongue across his nipple and I felt him give a small jump. Emboldened, I eagerly took his sensitive nub between my lips and sucked on it hungrily. Roger reacted my tightening his grip on the back of my head and twisting his body beneath me.

I angled my head so that I could watch my hand moving up and down his hard shaft. I was slowly rubbing my nyloned leg along his muscular thigh and I noticed a bead of moisture had gathered at the tip of his member. I was overwhelmed with the desire to show him so much more pleasure.

I trailed a line of kisses down his chest and across those incredible abs. Oral sex was an activity that I mostly did not enjoy. I would do it for David because I knew that he certainly liked it. Every now and then, though, I used to feel really turned on by doing it. I was never able to figure out what made those times different from the rest, but I knew for certain that this was one of those times. I wanted to feel that wonderfully hard object in my mouth more than anything in the world.

I scooted down further in the bed and wasted no time at all. I eagerly opened my lips and engulfed the head inside my warm, wet mouth. Roger nearly lifted himself off of the bed as he felt my mouth take him. I could taste his precum on my tongue and it only made me want him more. I sucked greedily on his hardness as my hand stroked his shaft at an even greater pace.

Roger's hips were thrusting upwards and his whole body was writhing back and forth on the bed below me. I slid my mouth down on him father -- curious to see just how much of him that I could take. His shaft felt incredibly hot in my mouth as I sucked on him as if I were starving. In a way, I guess that you could say that I was starving.

Through the blood pounding in my ears, I could hear Roger moaning my name. I knew that he was trying to warn me that he was about to climax and I was touched at his concern. However, I had no intention of releasing his hardness from the confines of my mouth until I tasted his very essence issuing forth.

I didn't have long to wait. I felt Roger's body stiffen beneath me only an instant before I felt the first gush of his release. I greedily swallowed as fast as I could as he came over and over. I used my hand to pump every drop that I could from him.

When he began to settle down, I slipped his member from between my lips and used my tongue to clean up any drops that had spilled out. I was filled with such pride that I had been able to give Roger this much pleasure. I turned my head to look up at him as he raised his head off of the pillows. He reached out his hands to me and I eagerly moved up beside him once again.

As I settled in along side him, Roger turned to me and kissed me passionately on the lips. I had in no way expected this. David had always been very careful to avoid kissing me after I had had him inside my mouth. Roger didn't seem to have any of those qualms, however. That made me happy because I love to be kissed while making love.

When the kiss at last ended, Roger looked into my eyes and said, "Sandra, you make me feel so incredibly good. That was wonderful."

I smiled back up at him. I couldn't think of any words to say to his statement. Besides, I was finding it difficult to concentrate because Roger's hand was delicately stroking my hip and playing with the waistband of my panties. With all of the events of this evening, I had almost forgotten that I had completely shaved myself down below. I wondered what Roger's reaction was going to be when he discovered this little fact.

I didn't have long to wonder. Roger gripped the waistband and began to pull the silky panties down over my hip. I shifted my body so that he could completely remove them from me. When they were gone, I watched as he held himself up and gazed down at my hairless sex.

Roger reached down and ran his hand gently between my legs. He didn't immediately search out my clitoris and plunge his fingers inside me. Instead, he tenderly explored the entire area. I felt so wicked as I eagerly spread my legs to give him greater access. I wondered if he was going to make me cum again without even touching the most sensitive parts.

My hips lifted and rolled beneath his touch. I was so turned on that I was practically begging him to touch me. What he did instead, was to suddenly shift himself down the bed and crawl in between my spread thighs. He took a moment to take in the sight before him and I knew that he was seeing me in a way that no man had ever seen before.

Roger turned his head and kissed the inside of my thigh just above where my nylons ended. The touch of his lips against my soft skin made me jump. I involuntarily lifted my hips in a quick thrust. My body wanted to feel his mouth taking me so badly that I had lost all control.

Roger didn't disappoint me. He plunged his mouth downward and I felt his tongue dive between my folds. I let out a shriek and my legs moved instinctively to wrap themselves around his back and pull him into me. Roger's fingers opened me wider and he thrust that talented tongue into me over and over. He explored every inch of me while I rolled and bucked beneath him.

Finally, he moved his tongue up to find my swollen clitoris. The first contact was almost too much for me to take. I thought that I might possible black out because the pleasure was so great. Without even thinking about it, I reached down to grasp his head and pulled him up over me.

He resisted at first -- he probably wanted to bring me to orgasm like I had done for him. However, I was filled with the sudden need to feel this young lover inside me. It was the only conscious thought in my mind. I wanted him to make love to me and I wanted it now!

"Please, Roger," I begged, "Make love to me right now."

Roger was all too pleased to comply. He moved up over me and I was happy to see that he was hard again already. I reached down between our bodies and guided his rock hard member to my moist opening. We were both panting pretty heavily by this point and I could clearly feel Roger's shaft throbbing in my hand. I was so moist and ready that he easily slid inside me with one smooth thrust.

Oh, God! The feeling of being filled by a man again after years of denial was almost too much for me to stand. I twisted and writhed beneath Roger's firm body as he penetrated me to his fullest extent. My fingers gripped his powerful shoulders and my nails dug into his young flesh.

Roger's mouth came down over mine in a feverish kiss. I could clearly taste my own juices on his lips. This was another thing that I would have never done in the past. However, it seemed as if my body was no longer receiving any instructions from my brain. I was lost in a world of pleasure and I strained to accept every sensation that Roger was triggering inside me.

For his part, Roger seemed to be in the same grip of lust that had taken over my body. He thrust into me over and over. This was not a time that I craved soft and tender love making. I wanted to be taken -- taken hard and furiously. I don't know if he could read this in me or if he felt the same strong emotions as well, but he was certainly giving me exactly what my body so badly needed.

After several minutes of straining against each other like a couple of wild animals, I could feel another orgasm building within me. I moaned and cried unintelligibly as I gave myself over to the pleasures sweeping through me. Roger's strong arms held me tightly while he thrust one last time into my depths.

I could feel his seed being released into my womb in almost the same instant that my own orgasm exploded within me. I clung to his frame as my body quaked and twisted below. I could feel his member pulsing deep inside me while spurt after spurt of his essence filled me. God, I wanted this moment to go on forever!

I buried my face against his shoulder and held him in place inside me. I don't really recall crying, but I discovered that there were tears on my cheeks. How could I have ever denied myself this kind of pleasure for so long? It had taken this young man to make me remember the joys of being a woman again.

Roger finally rolled off of me onto his back. I moved with him to cuddle against his shoulder as we both basked in the aftermath of the pleasure that we had both experienced. It was to be but a brief respite. We would make love again a bit later and then again at some point during the middle of the night when we had both had awoken at the same time. No lover had ever taken me to the heights that Roger had brought me to.

Now, it was the next morning as I looked down at his naked body in the bed beside me. What would Maureen think of me for spending the entire night with a man that I had just met when I was supposed to be spending the night visiting with her? Why had I allowed myself to be swept up by my desires like this? This was definitely not the way that I acted. How could I possibly slip away without waking my young lover?

These thoughts soon began to fade from my mind. As I gazed down at that incredible male body, I noticed that the sheet draped about Roger's waist began to shift. He was becoming hard once again. There would be time enough to consider all of my questions later. Right now, I was deciding that maybe I would give myself permission to enjoy the pleasures that this young man had to offer for at least a little bit longer.

LonelyMom
LonelyMom
260 Followers