Perspectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be shy," John grinned down at her.

"See, I'm not," Erica shot back as she slide her hands underneath his pants, then back up his chest. Janie reached out and undid his belt, then slowly undid the button and zipper. She watched as John stood up and slid out of his pants and tossed them aside.

Janie watched as John stood at the side of the bed. She could see the beginnings of his hard-on underneath his boxers. She watched as John kissed Erica gain, his hands exploring, caressing her breasts, then sliding down to gently rub Erica's pussy; she wanted those fingers on her. She watched John slide the straps of Erica's teddy off her shoulders and release her breasts. Erica's nipples were fully erect as he played and sucked on each one, taking his time.

Erica whispered something in John's ear, and he stopped and, to Janie's excitement, looked over at her.

"Pardon me, miss, but we can't have a lovely lady like you so clothed," John said looking at Janie.

Janie was excited; it was now her turn. She sat up and pulled her sexy black dress over her head. But what was underneath was even better. She watched John look her up and down.

"That's the bra and panties I told you about." She heard Erica whisper to John.

"Even better than I imagined." John said looking at Janie.

Janie was already wet as John kissed up from her leg, pausing momentarily over her thong, she could feel his warm breath through the fabric. Then he moved up her belly. She felt his hands move up with each kiss. Soon he was at her bra; Janie loved the attention John gave to her breasts, caressing each one, pulling her bra down just enough to reveal her nipples. Janie arched her head back as John took each nipple into his mouth, gently sucking and nibbling, his tongue circling each on until it was standing upright.

Then she felt him kissing up her neck. Janie let out a light moan as he kissed each side of her neck, and up to play with her ear. She couldn't take it. Janie wrapped her arms around John's neck and pulled him into her, then embraced him passionately. Janie loved the feeling of his tongue exploring her mouth. She felt John's hands reach around and lift her up slightly, enough to un-hook her bra; he released it and tossed it aside. The feeling of her breasts against John's sexy chest and his growing manliness against her pelvis made her let out another moan, this time louder.

Janie just now realized her legs were spread, wrapping around John, who was kneeling between them. She watched him get up and rest on his knees between her legs. Janie also now noticed Erica sitting next to her with her legs spread, the string of her teddy pushed aside, fingering her pussy and clit, her beautiful breasts staring at Janie. Janie felt another swell of warmth and excitement burning between her legs.

For the first time, Janie got a swell of confidence. She reached out for Erica.

"Take the rest of that sexy teddy off and get over here."

Erica, thrilled by this new confidence, excitedly obeyed. As Janie watched Erica slide out of her lingerie, John lifted Janie's legs and slid her thong off. Erica leaned back to kiss John then straddled Janie's chest; John slid Janie to the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor between her legs. As Janie felt John's tongue reach out and lick up and down the outer lips of her pussy, Erica moved her own pussy toward Janie's lips.

Janie had masturbated to the thought of tasting Erica's pussy again countless times; she couldn't believe it was finally happening again. There was so much going on Janie didn't know what to feel.

7

The taste of Erica's pussy was amazing. Janie's tongue moved up and down Erica's lips -- first the outer, then the inner. She grabbed Erica's ass and pulled it into her face, sliding her tongue into Erica's pussy as she did. Janie began tongue fucking her, reaching as deep as her tongue would let her, wanting more, letting her tongue slide out to play with her clit every few strokes. She watched as Erica moved a hand down and spread her lips, showing off her now-engorged clit.

Janie circled her tongue around it, sometimes gently flicking it back and forth, then gently taking it into her lips and sucking. Janie continued and pulled her ass closer and closer until Erica was moaning loudly and grinding her pussy against her face, her gorgeous tits bouncing back and forth, Erica's hips circled and ground into Janie's eager lips. Janie felt Erica shudder then throw her had back and moan.

"Don't stop!!" Erica yelled loudly as she arched her back, leaning back, bracing her self against the bed.

Janie felt Erica shudder, her hips pumping involuntarily, her orgasm over coming her. Janie worked furiously until Erica started grinding slower. She couldn't believe how hard Erica had just come; she wanted to share the taste on her lips with both Erica and John.

As Erica straddled Janie's chest and face, John moved in towards Janie's now-throbbing pussy. Janie was embarrassed that she was not as clean-shaven as Erica. Erica had a perfect landing strip, while Janie had only trimmed her bikini lines, but John didn't seem to mind.

She felt him first lick up from her ass to her clit, then back down, just tasting her outer lips several times. Janie was thrilled already; she had not been touched like this in years. Janie felt John's tongue spread her lips and lick up from the opening of her pussy to her clit, circling around her clit then back down, inserting his tongue. She felt him probe her with his skilled tongue, exploring and tasting the inside of her pussy.

As John's tongue moved back up to play with her clit, she felt a finger slide inside and start to probe. Janie let out a muffled moan as her face was buried in Erica's womanhood. She felt a second finger, then a third stretching her untouched pussy. As Erica ground her pussy against Janie's face, Janie pushed her hips against John's tongue and fingers, rocking in rhythm with Erica. John's fingers stretching her for the first time in five long years.

Erica came first, but before Janie could reach her first orgasm Erica slid down Janie's body. Janie watched as Erica pushed her ass into John's face. Janie couldn't see what was happening, only that Erica had now taken John's place sucking, tasting, and lapping at Janie's aching and soaking pussy.

She watching as John stood behind Erica, and saw his hips start pumping rhythmically. First slowly, then harder and faster, all three of their moans began to mix and fill the air, Erica's muffled deep inside Janie's pussy. As John pumped harder, each thrust pushed Erica's face deeper into Janie. It was too much for her to take, and Janie began to shudder as a wave came over her.

Janie's hips squirmed and twitched uncontrollably as she came; she lay there relaxed and looked down in to Erica's face as she let out a load moan. John pumped her furiously, moaning loudly. Janie assumed his cum was spurting out long, powerful streams deep into Erica's pussy right now. Erica was resting, her eyes closed, as she lay on Janie's wet pubic hair and stomach, lightly moaning as John pumped the last drops of cum into her pussy.

Janie was memorized watching the two of them, as John pulled out and stood up, she gazed at his now half-hard cock, glistening from the mixture of his cum and Erica's pussy juices. She wanted to lick it clean, as she had not tasted a cock in far too long, but for now she waited, content with Erica's head resting in her lap.

After a few moments, Erica stood up. "I think I'll go fill that hot tub." John soon followed her in. Janie heard whispers, but could not understand what was being said. She was so amazed at what at just happened, she wanted more; all she could think about was the taste of Erica's pussy on her lips and the sight of John's beautiful cock.

She was still confused, but at least now she was content and confused. Janie chuckled to herself, thinking about what she had been missing out on the last 5 years. Luckily for Janie, there was still much more waiting for her this evening.

Chapter 2: Happiness from an unexpected medium

1

John looked down at his watch. "Damn, still 30 minutes till I need to leave," he thought to himself.

John was excited about tonight and had been in a rush to get ready. He sat down and flipped on ESPN for background noise as he waited. His thoughts were actually on Erica, his love of the last five months.

John had dinner with many friends of Erica during this time, but none were set up quite like this. Erica kept telling him how beautiful Janie was and how much fun they were going to have at the hotel tonight.

John was excited, "I mean, geez, what guy wouldn't be?" he thought.

There was a little nervousness in his head, though. John had never been in a threesome. He was experienced and confident with his work between the sheets for his young age, but not knowing what Erica had told Janie was disconcerting. The thought that kept popping into his head was, "It's hard to live up to expectations when you don't know what they are!"

The fact that Janie was Erica's life-long best friend made John want to impress even more.

"I'll just be who I've always been for the past 23 years," John told himself. "It's worked so far, hasn't it?"

And of course, Erica had told him, it was possible it might just be the two if them in the hotel tonight anyway, depending on how Janie felt.

"Don't put any pressure on her!"

John certainly didn't mind either way. Since they had met, John had not been able to keep Erica out of his head.

2

It was not their age difference that bothered John. In fact, John had always been attracted to women a little older and more mature than him self ever since he could remember. It was how they met that took him time to come to terms with.

In college John and his friends had been the ones to laugh and make jokes about the whole online dating medium. He thought it was only for fat losers and guys that played Dungeons and Dragons. It was not until his relationship of four years crumbled that he found himself posting profiles himself.

John put his all into his relationships; he was always as loving and caring and selfless as he could possibly be. When the only answer he received about why his love was breaking it off was lines like "It's not you -- it's me," it crushed him. He couldn't accept that, but at the same time he knew he had to.

The past six months of neglect and lack of love and passion were now unbearable. Hearing someone say she loved him when she refused to show it was torture to his ears. During the time when he was getting over his break up, but not ready to date, John started browsing the dating sites. What he found was very surprising. There were people just like him out there: interesting, successful, sexy, and fun people.

After emailing some women for a while, and going on a few OK but not spectacular dates, John was about to give up when he received an email back from someone unexpected. He had emailed her thinking it was a long shot. John thought of himself as a handsome guy, but he thought she was gorgeous.

They had many of the same interests and habits; it was almost too good to be true. John had figured he was one out of a million guys she got emails from, so he'd thought he had no chance, but there it was sitting in his in box. John sent a message back and eagerly waited for a response, and it came. They emailed for a couple weeks before deciding to go out on a date. This made him happy because she obviously was as tentative about the online thing as he.

Sparks flew on their first couple dates, and before either of them knew what happened sparks were flying in the bedroom for John and Erica as well. The initial sexual urge, the "honeymoon," hadn't faded even after 5 months, but now in addition to that they were growing closer. John had never been with someone that he felt so comfortable with and close to. That is why he was tentative and unsure about having a threesome with Erica.

Eventually she broke him down; the fact that it was Janie -- Erica's best friend, not just any random person -- made him a little more comfortable. Also that Janie was the only person Erica was willing to do this with was comforting as well; she wasn't interested in bringing another guy into the picture, and she was as happy with him as he was with her. Of course the thought that kept popping into John's head was, "I'd be crazy not to! What guy would turn down his girlfriend's offer to have a threesome with another woman?" This was something that only seemed to happen in porn!

3

John was shaken away from his thoughts of Erica and back to reality by the sound of the "Sports Center" theme. He looked at his watch and realized he needed to get on the road. As he zipped down the road, John's excitement built. He was excited to meet Janie, even if it was only for dinner, nothing more. He had heard nothing but great things about her from Erica, as they were best friends and all, so it was about time he met her!

When John reached the restaurant, Erica and Janie had beaten him there and were already seated. John and Erica greeted each other with the usual tender kiss; each of them was as eager as ever to see the other. Janie was just as beautiful as Erica had described. Her tight dress showed off her athletic figure. He had a very cute but shy smile on her face that John also liked.

John preferred the curvy hips and chest of Erica, but Janie and Erica were equals in their beauty. "I must be having dinner with the two sexiest women in the city," John thought to himself. Whether they were or not, who knows, but John certainly believed it.

John laughed to himself when Janie didn't respond to Erica's introductions. "I guess she had the same thoughts of me as I did of her." This brought a smile to his face.

When she did respond, John reached out for her hand and told her how lovely it was to finally meet. Janie's blushing, shyness, and nervousness made her even cuter. John decided there was no need to push or assume anything; he made it his goal for the night to make her feel comfortable and have a great dinner. Whether the three of them went to the hotel or he and Erica dropped Janie off at home, as long as Janie was glad they met, he would be happy. He and Erica would go back and have a fantastic time regardless.

John was glad to see that as the night progressed Janie seemed to become more and more comfortable. She was talking, smiling, and laughing more, and she seemed to be having a good time.

As the wine flowed, John could see the look that was growing in Erica's eyes. He felt her leg running up his from time to time; John was trying to keep himself composed, but knew he was starting to feel the same thing Erica was. Erica's purposely flaunting the cleavage of her gorgeous breasts was not helping either. "Too much more of this, and I'll want to take her right here on the table," John thought to himself.

As dessert passed, the moment of truth had come: What to do now? John knew Janie was comfortable because they had stayed away from the topic of sex, but Erica was so horny John wouldn't have been surprised if Erica was fingering herself under the table right now. John had to admit, Erica had rubbed it off on him now too; he couldn't wait to get back to the room and, now that he had gotten to know Janie, would be as disappointed as Erica if Janie were not with them.

As the bill came, John decided to let Erica make the move, since she knew Janie so much better. He suggested drinks and then let the two of them work it out. As John finished figuring out the tip and found out that the three of them were heading back to the hotel, he wasn't all that surprised.

"Erica does it again." He thought. "She certainly has a way of getting what she wants."

He knew that Erica and he wanted the same thing; he hoped Janie did as well.

4

As they got settled in the hotel, John went to have some wine and glasses sent up. He was filled with excitement about the two gorgeous women in the other room waiting for him.

John's first threesome experience did not disappoint either. The tastes and smells of both Erica and Janie were unbelievable. Knowing he was the first to taste Janie's beautiful and delicious pussy in years was especially exciting, watching Erica ride and grind Janie's face as he did made him want to explode on the spot. As John slid his cock in and out of Erica's warm slit, he watched Janie's first orgasm in years. That was all he could take; his cum began pouring out in powerful streams, and he moaned loudly as the walls of Erica's vagina contracted around his cock.

As John pulled out and watched Erica leave for the hot tub, he gazed at Janie's naked body, hoping he would have a chance to slide his cock into her aching pussy later that night. But for now he was patient. John followed his lover Erica into the bathroom to check up on her.

Just as John closed the door to the bathroom behind him, Erica leapt into his arms, wrapping her legs around his back. John reached under her gorgeous ass that he loved so much and supported her. Erica kissed him deeply and passionately. John held her close, loving the feeling of her breasts pressed against his chest.

"Wasn't that wonderful?" Erica asked excitedly, as she stood back on the floor. "I didn't even want to stop, but I know we've got to let our little man recharge!" Erica winked at John, giving his now mostly limp cock a squeeze.

John smiled back, "Don't worry; it won't be long. I've got all the trainers working on him, so I'll have him ready for action in no time."

"And yes, that was amazing! I can't wait for more." John said as he brushed his hand down Erica's side, then back up, caressing her breasts on the way.

John watched the sexy expressions on Erica's face as he took her in his arms again, one hand sliding down and gently touching and massaging her pussy. Erica let out a little moan.

"As much as I want you to continue, I believe we are here to make our guest comfortable." Erica grinned at John.

As John bent down to take one of Erica's gorgeous nipples into his mouth, she stopped him. "Like I said, I am here to run a bath in the hot tub; you get out there and make the lovely Janie comfortable. And if you don't give her exactly what she wants, I'll hear about it." Erica smiled as pushed John towards the door; she turned and walked toward the tub, swinging her hips provocatively.

5

John went to the door and opened it slowly, looking out at Janie. The slender curves of her athletic body were gorgeous. Her breasts were relaxed and spread apart, one hand grazing over her nipples. She had one leg stretched out the other bent in the air, her legs slightly spread. John watched as her other hand fondled her pubic hair. She was obviously very content.

One of John's hands absentmindedly reached down and ran over and stroked his now- limp cock and his hanging balls. John watched as Janie ran her hands though her pubic hair down between her legs. He didn't even notice he was stoking his cock as he watched until he felt it begin to come back to life. John decided it was better to come in than scare her by standing there looking like some kind of creep.

John walked in and closed the door behind him. Janie was startled and pulled a blanket over herself quickly.

John smiled, "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

Janie blushed. "I was just..." She paused, and then continued, "waiting for you two to come back."

John laughed. "Don't worry; there's no reason to be embarrassed," he said as he sat down next to her and pushed the blanket away.