Perspectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica watched Janie come from the attentions of a man for the first time in ages. As she watched, Erica rocked her hips back and forth while she slid the vibrator in and out, shallowly only a few inches deep, so she could play with her clit when ever she felt the need. She looked eagerly at John when he noticed she was there. They had masturbated for each other before, but never, of course, while Erica watched John fuck her best friend to a roaring orgasm. Erica smiled back and spread her legs wider, watching as Janie's face turned from embarrassment into excitement.

As she watched as Janie rode up and down, pounding hard on John's cock, Erica couldn't wait for it to be inside her again. She was now working the vibrator furiously, wanting to feel another orgasm of her own. She circled her clit, working the vibrator in and out of her pussy, now pushing it deeper, the vibrations filling her body.

It was when John asked if Janie wanted to taste his cum that Erica felt her orgasm about to explode. She watched as John pumped his hot warm semen over Janie's face. Erica let out a loud moan as the vibrator sat over her clit; she pumped her hips back and forth slowly, feeling the juices from her dripping pussy move down her ass. Her focus was no longer on the other two. She was ready for them to join her again. Erica disregarded whatever they asked her and just motioned for them to come to the tub.

4

Erica waited for the other two and had them get into the tub first, facing each other at opposite ends. Erica sat down in the water and faced Janie, snuggled against John's chest. She loved the feeling of John's now-limp cock resting against her hips; she would know exactly when she could ravish him again. Janie's knees poked out of the water, and her breasts were mostly submerged, but Erica stared at her beautiful body anyway.

"So, you two..." Erica piped up, "How was it? And no trying to get all shy on me now!"

John laughed. "Everything you would expect and more. Janie's gorgeous, and obviously sex is like riding a bike, because she certainly didn't forget." John smiled, and Janie laughed back. John moved in to kiss Erica's cheek so Janie wouldn't hear and whispered "Thanks for sharing her, but you know it's really you I want to be inside."

Erica just smiled, she couldn't believe how much she wanted him and loved him at that moment, so instead of words just turned and kissed John deeply and passionately.

"And you, babe?" Erica asked looking at Janie

She smiled. "Really, all there is to say is thank you. Thank you, Erica, for sharing John with me, and thank you John, for, well, you know..." She paused as she turned red, then continued, "a great fuck." They all smiled and laughed. "I must admit, I am a little sore, though; it had been far too long." Janie said.

"We'll just make sure it becomes a habit again!" Erica grinned back.

Erica moved one of her legs under the water between Janie's legs and slowly brushed her toes over Janie's lips -- not wanting to slide them in, just to relax her, and hopefully to arouse her again shortly. Janie leaned her head back and enjoyed, perfectly relaxed, and returned the favor to Erica as they all sat there, quiet now for the first time in a comfortable silence.

John had his hands around Erica's waist, although sometimes she would feel him move up to caresses her breasts or play with her nipples; she loved ever second of it and loved even more that he was still unaware of Erica and Janie's playing with each other under the water. After about 15 minute's of soaking, chatting, and relaxing in the water, Erica felt John's hand slide further down her waist from her breasts and finally encounter Janie's foot massaging Erica's pussy.

John turned and smiled at Erica. "Well, lucky you," he said, sliding his hand down to join Janie's foot.

Erica slid her foot up Janie's body, poking it out of the water between Janie's breasts. "Lucky us." She smiled back at John and kissed him on the neck.

Erica reached a hand around her back and took John's still-limp cock in her hand. He had been busy, so she knew it might take a little bit longer this time, but she worked it in her hand anyway, playing with his balls as well. Erica knew he loved being played with between sessions while he was limp anyway, so she slowly stroked his balls and cock in her hand.

After another five minutes the water started getting lukewarm. Erica got on her knees and turned around to straddle John.

"It's getting a little chilly here in the water. I have an idea." Erica grinned. "You go grab the pillows off the bed and come right back."

"I can't wait to find out what this is." John said as he kissed Erica and got up to run out to the bedroom.

Erica helped Janie up and then spread out a few towels over the ledge that was between the shower and the tub. "Perfect for the two of us, wouldn't you say?" Erica asked Janie.

"I don't know how much more I can take," Janie said. "I'm sore already."

"Well, we will make sure he doesn't work too hard on that tender pink pussy of yours!" Erica said, grabbing Janie. "I know you've done anal before; might as well get back in the swing of everything tonight! And before you ask, don't worry; John's so gentle, I want to do it with him, even beg sometimes."

Janie stood for a moment, pondering, but soon spoke up. "Well, you haven't been wrong about anything yet tonight, so I'm not going to stop trusting you now."

5

As Janie finished her sentence, John came back in carrying the pillows, looking a little confused, still not knowing what Erica had planed. Erica sat on the ledge, turned Janie around, and pulled her into her lap. Erica's breasts pressed against Janie's back.

"Now, young man, take those and build them up behind us, make the ladies comfortable! Then come back, front and center."

John built them up, giving Erica a nice back to lean against and came back around front. John's cock was still hanging, but was a little thicker. "He's almost ready," Erica thought to herself.

Erica leaned back against the pillows there were enough so she was at a nice 45-degree angle and pulled Janie back on top of her. Erica loved the feeling of Janie's back pressing into her tits and her ass in her lap. Erica spread her legs, resting them on the edge of the ledge, then helped Janie spread hers, hooking them outside of Erica's. She watched the smile come over John's face as he looked at their two gorgeous pussies eagerly waiting for him.

"I'm sure the view is great, but now all we have to do is wait for you to get back up to attention!" Erica teased John. "Why don't you put that expert tongue to a little use while we wait on that nice cock of yours?"

John smiled but went and picked up something first. He left the room momentarily, but came back with the vibrator, and a bottle of lube. He spread a little lube over the vibrator as he walked back in. "Good thing," Erica thought. "He's going to need it for more than that, isn't he?" Erica whispered into Janie's ear as she squeezed Janie's tits.

"Don't want it to get cold, do we?" John asked as he shut the door. He then walked over and turned on the shower. As the water heated up, steam began to fill the room.

Erica watched as John got down on his knees between her and Janie. She held Janie tightly, playing with her breasts. Erica couldn't see her own pussy, but she had a nice view of Janie's. Erica felt John's tongue slide up her lips, then move down to her ass and lick up past her clit. All too soon, the feeling was gone. Then Erica felt Janie take in a deep breath, and she knew that John was giving Janie the same treatment. As his head rose, Erica could see him licking Janie's delicious pussy.

He settled in Janie's pussy for a moment. Erica was almost disappointed, but then she felt him move the vibrator over her. It was slick and slid easily over her lips and clit. John did this for a moment, and then Erica felt him switch; she could see the vibrator sliding over Janie's pussy, but Erica felt John's tongue slide into the opening of her own wet pussy. Janie breathed heavily as John worked her with his tongue or the vibrator. Erica squeezed her own tits in anticipation.

After a couple minutes, John had switched back and forth a few times. He moved up and slid a finger into Janie. Erica felt her squirm and try to move back.

"John," Erica said, "her fresh tight pussy is a little worn out." I think we should help out that tight little ass of hers as well."

John stood up between their legs. His cock was now nearly fully erect again. "Are you sure?" John asked sincerely, looking at Janie. He knew Erica would be more than happy.

Erica expected hesitation, but there was none. "Yes, John, I want to feel that cock in my ass." Erica pinched Janie's nipples with excitement as she said this.

Erica slid her hips down a little and spread her legs a little wider, showing off her ass to John; Janie's body moved with hers, doing the same. John grabbed the bottle of lube and kneeled between their legs again. He opened it and poured some over Janie's pussy; it dripped down over Janie's ass and down over Erica's pussy to Erica's ass. Erica felt John's hand rub it in and looked hopefully to catch a glimpse of him doing the same to Janie.

"Hand me the vibrator," Erica requested. "I'll make sure she's ready; you take care of me."

John grinned with anticipation and handed it to her. Erica took the vibrator that was already lubed up and moved it down from Janie's clit, stopping at her ass. "Just relax," Erica whispered. "I know it's been a while, but I'm telling you, with the help of this, you will love it."

Erica circled the vibrator around Janie's asshole, making sure it was good and moist before pushing in gently in only a tiny bit and holding it there, letting Janie get settled with it. As Erica did this, she felt John licking her pussy and sliding his tongue over her ass. He dipped a finger into her pussy, then pushed against her ass until it popped in. He slowly pushed, making sure she was comfortable. As John worked deeper and added a second finger, Erica pushed the vibrator deeper into Janie. Janie gently rubbed her clit as Erica slid the vibrator deeper into her ass.

Erica was ready and used one of her legs to motion to John to get up. She watched him stand before them, his cock standing tall and glistening. He looked down to see that Erica had worked the vibrator almost all the way into Janie. Both women looked eagerly at him and watched as he stroked his cock, deciding what to do.

"The next move is yours; we're at your mercy, babe," Erica joked at John.

"I'll let you get comfortable with that vibrator for a moment, but only a moment." John grinned.

As John moved forward and pushed his cock against her pussy, Erica felt it slide right in because of all tonight's previous action. She started slowly working the vibrator in and out of Janie as John warmed up by fucking Erica's pussy. Erica let out a light moan as she felt and listened to John sliding in and out and slapping against her. But only moments later she felt him pull out, and she soon heard Janie let out a light moan. Erica looked down to see him fucking Janie's pussy now.

"Don't worry, just warming you up." John smiled down at Janie.

Janie smiled back and moaned, clearly enjoying herself. After John had fucked Janie for a little while, Erica felt John's cock slide back into her own pussy, and she watched his fingers massage Janie's clit. After switching back and forth between both their stretched pussies, John pulled out. Erica felt him smack his cock against her lips, then slide down, pumping into her slit once more, then continuing down. As he reached her ass, Erica spread her legs a little further and pushed forward; she wanted his cock in her ass that second. John pushed, and Erica let out a gasp as the head of his cock popped into her ass.

John was very gentle with anal, which is why he was the first and only person Erica had ever enjoyed it with. He pushed in an inch then pulled out an inch, letting her adapt to every stroke; he would keep going this way until she was stretched to the full length of his rod. Only then would he start thrusting, and even then he used long, slow strokes. As he worked into Erica, John massaged Janie's clit. Once John had fully penetrated Erica, she felt him start slowly pumping. As he did, he pulled the vibrator out of Janie's ass, and Janie let out a light moan as the length of it slid out. Erica squeezed Janie's tits and let out a moan as she felt John's cock pushing deep into her ass, then every inch sliding back out. She watched as he took the lube and poured it over Janie's pussy and ass again, the lube dripping down over Erica. Erica let out a whimper as John pulled out, but she was excited for Janie.

Erica tried to get the best view she could as John pushed his cock into Janie. After Janie's having that vibrator in her ass for a while, Erica knew John would slide in with ease compared to how he had done with her. Erica held Janie close as John pushed his cock into her. Janie let out a little whimper of pain, and John paused. Erica rubbed Janie's clit and whispered "relax" in her ear.

Erica watched John's hips as they started inching forward again, working Janie's ass the same way he had done hers. Only this time his full length was inside her in no time. The vibrator was thick enough, and John had used so much lube, that she was ready to go. As John began thrusting in and out of Janie's ass, Erica could feel his balls hanging and brushing against her own pussy, and she loved it.

"How does her tight little ass feel around your cock?" Erica asked, looking up at John.

John moaned, "Both of you are so tight, it's like you're trying to squeeze whatever cum I have left right out. How does that feel, Janie?"

She just laid her head back against Erica's shoulder. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" she panted out between breaths."

But he had to. John pulled out, and to Erica's delight she felt his cock pushing into her ass again. This time he slid in easily and just began thrusting in and out of her ass. Erica loved it. She moaned loudly, holding tightly onto Janie, sometimes squeezing her tits, sometimes rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. Erica pushed back as much as she could with Janie on top of her. As Erica loosened up, John's strokes slid more easily and became more forceful and determined. She then felt him pull out, obviously moving back to Janie's ass.

Erica's body moved with Janie's as he fucked her ass, his balls still hitting Erica. Janie was moaning loudly and trying to push back against John's cock, but Erica held her tight, still working her clit. Janie began to come quickly (Erica guessed because of both her and John working on her) with a loud moan. Erica felt her shudder, and obviously so did John, who quickly moved back down to Erica. Janie was panting and leaning back on Erica's shoulder.

"Fuck it hard this time, baby," Erica said to John "Make my ass come, and then let us taste what you have."

John grinned back and, without saying a word, pushed in hard and fast. Erica didn't always talk this dirty, but she knew that when she did, it would bring out the animal in John.

She was right; he was pumping in and out of her ass faster and harder than he ever had. Usually he was slow and gently when doing anal right up to the end, but Erica was getting what she asked for and loving ever second of it. As Erica started to feel an orgasm building, she grabbed Janie's tits tightly, pinching her nipples. Janie let out a quick breath of pain, but went with it. Erica didn't care either way. She had come from anal before, but usually either she or John was playing with her clit at the time as well. She thought about Janie on top of her, having her first anal and vaginal orgasms in ages tonight. She thought about how much she loved John, and she thought about his cock pushing hard and fast in and out of her ass right now.

Before she knew it, Erica was practically screaming. She felt her ass and pussy tighten, then the orgasm -- one of the hardest orgasms she ever had -- swept through her body,. She yelled and moaned, listening to John slap against her, squeezing Janie's tits more and more tightly. Then it was over. John was still fucking her, but she could tell he knew as well that she had come. Erica pulled back, letting John's cock slip out, and pulled Janie down on her knees with Erica in front of John.

Erica worked his cock with one hand, and Janie had his balls. "Cum for us babe, we want to taste it."

"Mmmmmm," John moaned "Almost there. Suck that cum right out."

Janie took John's shaven balls into her mouth as Erica sucked his cock. Erica could feel John rocking his hips with her mouth. As John's moans became louder and he pumped his hips harder and faster she knew he was about to come. Erica took his cock out of her mouth and pulled Janie back with her. Erica had her hand wrapped around the top of John's cock. Janie reached for what ever was left, and they worked it up and down. His cock was so slick from all the lube and their asses and pussies that he glided easily. John let out a yell, and Erica felt his dick contract in her hands.

She was amazed that he had this much cum left, this being his third time tonight. He didn't come in massive powerful streams this time, but a little spray, and the rest oozed down their hands, more than enough for both women to get a taste. Erica took some in her mouth, then kissed Janie. Together they licked John's cock clean. As they cleaned up the last drops and felt John's cock stop contracting, Erica felt John pull them up. He took them both in his arms and gave them each a kiss. The room was filled with steam from the running shower.

"Why don't we go get cleaned up?" Erica smiled looking at the contentment on her lover's and best friend's faces.

6

The rest of the night they spent relaxing in bed naked, touching each other, and kissing. When sex happened, it was slow and gentle, and it didn't matter if anyone came or not. Eventually they all fell off to sleep, Erica sandwiched between her two favorite people in the world. She made sure to wake up first, so she could wake each of them up with her own special alarm clock.

Erica didn't know when this would happen again or if it ever would, but she was glad it did. She loved John more than ever, and she knew that Janie was going to get back out and try to meet someone. John never did ask for Janie to come over again either, although Erica guessed he wouldn't mind. She loved that he only wanted Erica, and if Janie came for another encounter it would be Erica's idea.