Perspectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just a little embarrassed, that's all." Janie replied.

"Why's that?" John asked. "You were fantastic, you look fantastic, and neither of us could be happier that you are here."

Janie blushed again, smiling and biting her lip. "It's not that, it's just..." She paused again.

"Relax," John said, running a hand up her belly, over her breasts, and up to her cheek, where he planted a tender kiss.

"It's just... Erica was all perfectly shaven; her pussy was gorgeous; I look like a mess compared to her," Janie spat out quickly.

John smiled, relieved that this was the problem, not something serious. He kissed Janie again. "You have nothing to worry about. If I'm not mistaken, I don't believe you heard either of us complain whatsoever."

Janie smiled. John ran a hand down through her pubic hair, brushing over her soft pussy lips. "I'm glad you don't mind, but I should have come more prepared."

John looked her in the eyes. "You came plenty prepared, so stop worrying. But if it's going to bother you for the rest of the night, I have an idea."

John walked back into the bathroom and grabbed a towel and ran a washcloth under warm water. Erica was bent over turning on the tub, giving John and excellent view.

"Forget something," she asked, shaking her ass at him as she did.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" John grinned back.

Erica smiled as John left, shutting the door behind himself.. John went to his bag and took out his razor, a small pair of scissors, a small bottle of skin care lotion, and shaving cream.

"Lift your hips for a moment," John said to Janie.

"Isn't this a little kinky?" Janie asked as John spread the towel out beneath her.

"Why, yes. Yes, it is. Kinky, but fun, I promise." John said kneeling on the floor facing Janie's crossed legs. "Now," John said "just relax and enjoy yourself; you will not regret it."

John slid a hand between Janie's crossed legs. As he moved closer to her pussy, she relaxed and opened up for him. John spread her legs just wide enough for him to have easy access, but for Janie to still be comfortable, resting her feet on the edge of the bed, knees in the air. John didn't mind her hair at all; shaved, trimmed, bald -- they were all were sexy in their own respect to him. But if she was going to worry about it, then John was here to help.

John first teased Janie, moving in and brushing his tongue up her slightly moist lips. Then he took the scissors and trimmed the longer hair down as short as he could, so the razor would have an easy time and be gentle on her skin if she had not shaved down here in a while. John started trimming at the bottom of her vulva, careful not to nick any of Janie's sensitive pale flesh.

As he trimmed her with one hand his other gently stoked her, brushing off any extra hair, careful not to let any slide in between her lips. After finishing with her vulva, John leaned in and kissed her soft lips, letting his tongue slide up her slit, sliding between them. After circling her clit with his tongue momentarily, John went back to work.

He trimmed her pubic area short enough for the razor to be comfortable. Janie was now breathing more heavily; John looked up to see her breasts heaving up and down with each excited breath.

"You did a nice job with your bikini line," John commented. "It makes my job easier."

John slid one finger into Janie's pussy as he said this, sliding it in and out a few times, letting her tight pussy envelop his finger. She let out a light moan of disappointment as John pulled his finger out; she wanted more, and he knew it, but John was not finished yet.

John picked up the wet, warm washcloth and rubbed it over Janie's pubic area, making sure everywhere was nice and wet. He then took the shaving cream gel and sprayed it into his hand. John gently spread it over Janie. Waiting to do her pussy last, he was careful not to let any get between her lips and irritate her.

As John picked up the razor, he looked up at Janie, "So would you like smooth and bald? Or a nice little strip left?"

Janie looked up and smiled at him, "I'm 35, not 5. I don't want to be bald."

John smiled. "As you wish," he said and went back to work.

John stated at her pussy, gently placed the razor, and moved it up each lip. Not too fast and not too slow, John was careful not to use too many strokes; he wanted her smooth and sexy, not red and irritated. He took the washcloth again and wiped off any extra shaving gel, then gazed at his work. Her pussy was pale white and beautiful. John moved in and kissed her lips, gently running his tongue up her slit, then back down. Janie took in a deep breath as he did; now that the hair was not in the way, her lips were even more sensitive, and from her breathing John could tell already that she loved it.

He then pulled back to finish the job. John decided he didn't want to copy Erica's lovely little strip, so he decided on a nice little triangle. He started from the top of her hair, shaving her clean so there was about two inches of hair from the start of her labia to the top of the triangle. John then went to each of her bikini lines and shaved her in forming the other two sides. The tip of the triangle was pointing right at the start of her lips.

John took the washcloth and washed away any extra gel. Then, with the scissors, he trimmed the sexy little triangle down to perfection. When he finished, John ran his hand down from Janie's belly over her now perfectly shaved and trimmed pubic area and over her silky smooth pussy, watching her let out a moan of pleasure as he did. John took the lotion and put some in his hand and some in Janie's. He took Janie's hand and slid it down her new freshly shaven loins.

"More comfortable with your new look?" John asked.

6

Janie just smiled and nodded as John's and her fingers stroked over her smooth sensitive pussy, rubbing in the lotion. John wrapped his tools in the towel and tossed them off to the side. He came back and stood at the end of the bed looking down at Janie, who was still running her hand over her little triangle of hair and smooth labia.

John was now rock hard, standing there in front of Janie. The smells and tastes of her pussy for the last twenty minutes had been driving him wild. John was thrilled as Janie sat up and wrapped her legs around John's ass, pulling him into her. John landed on top of Janie, her legs pulling his pelvis into hers. He felt his stiff cock pressing into her legs and hips.

John pushed Janie further back onto the bed, kneeling between her legs. He leaned over and kissed her deeply, his hands resting on her breasts, caressing and holding them firmly, running her nipples through his fingers. John pulled out of Janie's embrace and sat up again. He looked down at his hungry cock and her wet, eager vagina. John took his cock and stroked it gently. He slowly moved the head down and slid it down her soft outer lips, watching excitedly as they opened up and begged him to come inside.

John ran the head of his cock over the wet opening of her vagina, then up to her clit, over which he slid the full length of his erect penis. John watched as Janie's mouth opened, but almost no sound came out; she only arched her back and held her perky breasts tight in her palms, gently pinching her nipples. John rubbed his cock up and down over Janie, slowly moving his hips, waiting till Janie begged him to push his manhood inside of her.

As the head of his cock reached her wet opening John pushed lightly, the head of his cock sliding in. Janie let out a little moan.

"Be gentle, it's...it has been a while..."

John smiled and bent over to kiss her again. As they embraced, their chests pressing together, John slowly pushed himself deeper inside, letting her adjust to him.

"It has been a while," John thought. "She is very tight for 35."

John pushed deeper until his full length was deep inside her warm pussy, the walls of her vagina holding his cock tight, almost like they pulled him in and did not want to let him out. Janie let out a slow breath as John began slowly sliding his cock back out; her inner labia felt like they were holding on to his cock as he did. John pulled out so just the head was left inside of Janie. Janie looked up, her legs still wrapped around John's ass, and pulled him back into her. His cock slid in fast, and she moaned loudly as it did.

John took this as his cue and started rhythmically pumping his cock back and forth, in and out of Janie's tight pussy. They weren't in John's favorite position, but he knew this would be good for Janie. He didn't want to do anything to crazy with her, since it was the first time in years that she'd had a dick inside her. John listened as Janie's breathing quickened and light moans started escaping her lips. He began pumping faster, loving how her pussy wrapped tightly around his cock and pulled him back in.

As she grew more excited so did John. He unhooked Janie's legs and pushed them back, letting her ass rise into the air. John pushed deeper and harder. He could hear their hips slapping together each time he thrust his cock deep into Janie's pussy. He felt her shudder and let out a deep moan, and he knew she was about to cum. John thrust deep as he felt the walls of Janie's vagina pulsing around his cock, her hips twitching, her head back and eyes closed with only the moans of pleasure escaping her lips.

It was only now John realized Erica had slid open the doors between the tub and the bedroom and had been watching. John looked over at her, his body glistening, and smiled. She smiled back, clearly enjoying what she saw. John whispered to Janie to look, and she turned a light pink, but was also aroused by the sight of Erica watching.

Now knowing they were putting on a show, John scooped up Janie and rolled her on top, his cock still inserted in her dripping wet pussy, the juices of her orgasm running down his shaft and balls.

"Why don't you take me for a ride, cowgirl?" John whispered.

Janie settled herself on John's cock and braced herself on the headboard, then started lifting herself up and down on John's shaft. This was one of John's favorite positions because of the view. He could watch his cock sliding in and out of her, her tits bouncing, and all of the amazing facial expressions. He could reach up and play with her bouncing tits, massage her clit as she slid up and down, or hold on to her ass and help her ride his dick till he erupted.

"Fuck that dick. Make me come," John whispered.

Janie apparently liked what she heard because she started sliding down hard on his cock, grinding her hips then raising up again. John loved it. He reached out and cupped her bouncing tits; he wanted to taste her nipples, but he couldn't reach them. So he watched his cock sliding in and out of her warm slit.

John couldn't believe Janie was fucking him this hard. Her pussy had to be aching (this was a lot after no sex for so long), but he didn't question it. As John felt his cum getting ready to explode for the second time tonight, he looked over at Erica, who was furiously working on her pussy.

"Do you think she wants to taste my cum, babe?" John got out between his quick breaths.

Erica smiled. "I think she wants every last drop."

John moaned loudly as he watched Janie ride up and down. He grabbed her ass and helped lift her as she rode his cock furiously, her ass slapping hard against him. John grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart as he slid in and out; Janie moaned loudly as he did. Before John exploded inside of her, he pulled her off and knelt on the bed in front of her.

John was surprised how eager Janie was to take his cock. She slurped him down, taking every inch, then pumped with one hand, while sucking and licking the length of his shaft. Her other hand massaged his balls, to Johns delight. He fought it off as long as he could, but after a few more strokes John's orgasm ran through his body. He came hard -- not as hard as his first of the evening, but he still had plenty of warm cum for Janie.

As he spurted into her mouth, she slurped up every drop, licking his dick clean. Then she took his balls into his mouth, licking off both John's cum and her own juices. She stroked and sucked John's cock until he was half limp. John looked down.

"I take it you enjoyed?"

Janie grinned. "I loved the taste of your cum mixed with they juices from my pussy."

"And you, Erica? Good show?" John asked as he looked over. Erica just smiled.

It was obvious she had cum as well; her legs were spread, her wetness dripping all the way down her ass.

"Is that tub ready yet?" John asked. He took it as a yes, because Erica slid right in and motioned for John and Janie to come over and join her. John was thrilled; the night couldn't have been going better. He had been worried that the whole situation was going to be awkward, but nothing could be further from the truth. Each of them seemed to be in more ecstasy than the other.

John picked up Janie and brought her over to the tub. As he set her in and stepped in himself, John made sure to give Erica a long passionate kiss. Janie had been wonderful; he was thrilled that Erica was willing to share him with such a fantastic woman, but it was still Erica he loved, and he wanted her more than ever right now. It was obvious to him that she knew it, too, and that she felt the same way. Luckily for everyone, the night was still young.

Chapter 3: Filling the Void

1

Erica sat on a stool in her kitchen already dressed sipping a glass of Pinot Noir. She was ready to go pick up Janie but didn't want to impose on her and make her nervous. Erica had always secretly enjoyed her night with Janie just as much as Janie had, but she never let on about it.

The night that they made love had been when Erica's marriage was falling apart. Until that night, she had always admired her best friend's athletic beauty but never thought about her sexually. With her husband constantly ignoring her (probably cheating, she assumed), her sexual frustration was building and building so it was almost out of control. As unhappy as she was, she had still never even considered cheating on him, no matter what he did, until that night.

The only person Erica ever told about that night was her now- ex-husband. Erica's night with Janie had opened her eyes. The only reason Erica told him was to gauge his reaction. He had not showed any sexual interest in Erica in years, and she never understood why, as every other man walking down the street did. When Erica told him, he reacted just as she expected. He was obviously very aroused by this and started constantly asking if she would invite Janie over.

That was the last straw. He was in no way interested in Erica; the only thing that was getting him off was the thrill of other women. She soon filed for divorce and had never felt more liberated and excited. She was ready to explore who she was and what she really wanted out of life. Erica didn't expect to meet and fall in love with a younger man like John, only to go on a date or two at the most, just for the experience. But love seems to have its own plan; it's impossible to predict where the heart will take you.

When Erica brought up the idea of a threesome with John, she hoped he wouldn't react like her ex-husband did. When he didn't she breathed a sigh of relief. The fact that he was timid and shy about the idea made her even happier; John was interested in her and only her. Even if they did end up spending the night with Janie, Erica had no doubt that John's heart would still be with her; that's the only reason Erica went though with it. Well....that and the fact that she wanted to experience the smells, tastes, and pleasures of Janie's body again. Erica hoped that this would open Janie up sexually again so she could go out and enjoy life as much as Erica now was.

2

Erica had waited as long as she could; she gulped the last sip of Pinot in her glass, grabbed her bag, and headed for the car. She knew that upon her arrival Janie would be suspicious and try to slow her down, but that was OK. Erica wasn't trying to force Janie into anything; she only wanted to make her feel comfortable. After that, everything else would take care of its self.

Erica was able to contain herself until the end of dinner and keep away from the thoughts that would make her soak through her dress. She could see that John was being polite and gentlemanly as usual by asking Janie what she wanted to do with the rest of the evening. He suggested going out for drinks, but there was no way Erica was going to let him off that easily; she had big plans for the night.

Once they made it to the room, everything started out just as Erica had hoped. She had her face buried in Janie's crotch, licking, tasting, and experiencing all Janie had to offer. At the same time, John was filling Erica's aching pussy with his rock-hard cock. What made her even more excited was one of her favorite parts about her lovemaking with John: He would be ready to go again before the stain of her juices had even had time to dry on the bed.

After John pulled out of Erica, his cum dripping slowly out of her moist slit, she stood up and walked towards the bathroom. She knew John would be close behind, and this made her smile, but she wasn't going to let him fuck her again, not yet. His next hard-on was for Janie and Janie alone. She wanted to watch John's cock penetrate Janie's now- practically-virgin lips -- for Janie's first fuck in years.

3

After John left for the second time, Erica wanted nothing more than to go watch what was going on in the bedroom; the mere thought of it had her burning for more. But she waited. Erica decided to let John and Janie have at least a few moments to themselves. She let the bath water heat up and start to run but didn't plug the drain yet. Her thoughts were on the two most important people in her life on the other side of the door.

The room began to steam up from the heat of the water, but still Erica didn't plug the drain; instead she sat next to the movable wall next to the tub that opened to the bedroom. As Erica began hearing moans from the next room, she noticed her fingers sliding between her legs and starting to explore. "I can't wait anymore" Erica thought to herself.

She went to her bag and pulled out a vibrator, clicked it on once to make sure all was well, then went back to the movable wall. Erica was warmed from her desires on the inside and the steam from the tub on the outside. She quietly slid the panels between the hot tub and bedroom open. To her delight she saw John's face buried between Janie's legs. It excited her to know that neither of them had noticed her yet.

As Erica watched her lover work between her best friend's legs she thought to herself, "It's like a porno of your neighbors. You never would have thought of them this way, but now that you're here, it's even more arousing than you could have imagined."

Erica dangled one leg over the ledge into the bedroom and propped the other up so her legs were spread wide. When the other two finally noticed she was there, they were going to have a wonderful view.

Erica now noticed that Janie was shaven clean. It didn't matter one way or the other to Erica how Janie kept herself, but knowing that John was the one who carefully trimmed her down with the same expertise with which he had shaved Erica was very exciting. As Erica thought of this, she slid her vibrator up her slit to her clit, circling it gently.

Erica's juices had never really stopped flowing, but now they were flowing at full speed again. She slid the vibrator down and inserted it slowing into her opening, only an inch or two, then back up to her clit, rubbing her juices all over. As she felt her excitement growing, Erica arched her back and tilted her head back. The vibrations felt like they were moving up through her whole body as she slid the vibrator back into her vagina.