Perspectives Series: Martin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers

He nodded. Teresa turned and started filling it up with water.

Simon turned his head to see if I was coming down the hall. We exchanged glances. Simon's eyes were wide and I had to squelch my laughter.

I continued walking toward Teresa in the kitchen. She was arranging the roses and clipping the stems so they worked just right in the pitcher.

"I worked part-time at a florist shop during college. I would help cover Mother's Day and Valentine's Day."

"Good money in flowers?" I asked.

"Not really. Lots of waste."

I nodded. It was what I suspected, but I wanted to hear her answer. She wasn't just a pretty face. I walked around the island and stood behind her as she worked, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I guess I should introduce you to Simon." I said in her ear.

"Sure." She said dismissively as she focused intently on her project.

I turned and waved Simon in. He removed his headphones.

"Come in here and meet Teresa."

He set the headphones and iPod down and walked in with beer in hand. He walked around the other side of the island and sat on one of the stools, trying very hard to keep his eyes on hers when she looked up.

She held her hand out across the island.

"Pleased to meet you, Simon."

I walked around the island and sat on the other stool facing Teresa.

"Likewise," he responded. "So, how did you two meet?"

I hadn't seen Simon since Wednesday, so he didn't know anything about the interview and lunch, or about our first date.

"Uh, well..." I started.

"I'm Martin's new Administrative Assistant. I start on Monday." Teresa said, very matter-of-factly. She stood back from the island, satisfied with her work and turned swiftly toward the refrigerator. She set the bottle of wine on the counter and then walked into the living room to retrieve our glasses. Simon shot me a sideways glance in the moment before she returned. I could feel his disapproval.

Sometimes Simon acted like he was my older brother. We grew up together and so it wasn't weird or anything. I mean, I think of him like a brother; it's just that he can be so damned protective where I am concerned. He was always preaching to me about being more careful with girls...how one of these days I was going to run across a wack-job, like in Fatal Attraction, or get a communicable disease or something. I took precautions. I did some screening to make sure I wasn't about to be trapped into fatherhood, or going to get herpes or anything. I'm not stupid. I take calculated risks.

Teresa handed me a glass of wine.

"Do you want another beer, Simon?" When she turned toward him I noticed her nipples were rock hard. It was hard to tell with her, since they appeared hard all the time, but I was beginning to notice the difference when they were normal, and when they were erect.

Simon noticed them immediately.

He coughed nervously. "Sure."

I looked over at him and smiled as she bent down to get a beer from the frig. He was starting to sweat, I could see. I had forgotten that I had the heat cranked up. I only had shorts on, and Teresa was nude, so the temperature was fine for us even though it was February.

"It's hot in here, isn't it?" I asked, trying not to laugh out loud at Simon.

He narrowed his eyes at me but straightened up when Teresa turned around and set his beer in front of him.

"Here ya go. It is very hot in here. I don't know how you guys can stand it." Teresa said.

"Well, it isn't usually this warm." Simon said as he turned toward me.

"Guilty, as charged. I must've twitched when I was adjusting it earlier." I winked at Simon as I got up and walked down the hall to change it.

"It's making me tired." Teresa yawned. "What time is it, anyway?"

Simon looked at the clock on the stove. "It's 1:15."

"Oh, my God. No wonder I'm so tired. I got up at around 5 this morning. I'm an early riser." She confessed. "I think I'm going to head off to bed, if that's OK with you." She walked around the counter and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I let my hands slide to her breasts for a moment. I'd been thinking about doing that the whole time they were jiggling around the kitchen. She didn't flinch or seem embarrassed that Simon was sitting beside us watching. In fact, she arched her back and smiled. Then she looked Simon right in the eye when she kissed me. She straightened up and looked into my eyes.

"Go ahead and stay up as long as you like. Good night, Simon."

"Good night." He chuckled.

She glided down the hall and disappeared into the bedroom, shutting the door behind her. I watched her until she was out of sight, then turned my attention to Simon.

"Can you blame me, really?"

"This isn't about blame. What the fuck are you doing, Martin?" He barked in a half-whisper.

"This is different, Simon. This isn't a one-night-stand."

"But she's your Admin. What are you going to do when it falls apart? Fire her?"

"If I have to. But I don't think it's going to come to that. I've been really careful to be truthful with her about everything."

"Everything?"

"Yeah. We're like a match made in heaven. She loves being watched, and she loves being on camera even more."

"You have a camera set up in there?"

"Yeah. Didn't you see it in the corner?"

"No, man. I didn't stop long enough to survey the room."

"I noticed. Did you stop long enough to see how fantastic she is at giving head?"

"I did get that much."

"Fuck, Simon. She is...I don't know...special. I think I'm falling for her already."

"Martin, you're in lust, not love."

"How do you know? You never fall in love, so you think no one else does."

"I just think it takes longer than one night to fall in love."

"Two nights. We went out last night, too. I took her home when I could've fucked her then. That says something, doesn't it?"

"It says something; I'm not sure what. Aw, hell, Martin. I'm glad you're happy. Maybe it'll work out this time."

"Come here, I want to see if this is working." I jumped up from the stool and headed down the hall with Simon behind me. I walked into the editing room and turned on the monitor sitting on the desk.

The picture was a little grainy because of the low light. She turned off the overhead light when she went to bed. You could still clearly make out the form lying there.

"How are you getting a live feed?" Simon whispered.

"I have a cable run through the wall near the baseboard. I ran it a couple of months ago. See?" I pointed near the corner of the room where the cable disappeared under the wall.

"Gee, thanks for telling me."

"I didn't have to cut a hole or anything. I just used the gap the builders left."

Teresa wasn't moving and her breathing was steady. I stared at her for a few more moments before shutting off the monitor. We walked back into the kitchen. Simon went to the refrigerator and opened another beer.

"So how is your new employer going to handle this?" He waved his hand in the air in a circle.

"We've decided to keep it a secret. At least for awhile. There isn't an official policy against it, but I have a feeling they would terminate her employment if they found out. I want to keep her there close to me. Once she proves herself, I think it will be OK to let it slip."

"Oh, hell. You've got it bad."

"I know. Fuck! Did you see that body?"

"Yeah. She has spectacular nips."

"No, shit. And I'm pretty sure they're real."

Simon started laughing. "I didn't see any scars but I had to pretend not to be gawking."

"I didn't notice any. I'm telling you, she's perfect."

"I hate to burst your bubble. She may well be the hottest thing this side of the Mississippi, but I think there is something not quite right about her, upstairs."

"What do you mean?"

"She acts a little strange. Doesn't she seem a little distant and cool to you?"

"Oh, a little. But that's because she doesn't know you that well."

"Dude, she just walked around in front of me without a stitch of clothing on and acted like it was nothing."

"I know. Isn't her self-confidence great?"

Simon just shook his head. He was jealous, I could tell. She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

"Look, I would like to stay out here and chat, but I have a gorgeous babe waiting for me in my bed. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Good night, Romeo."

"Ah, fuck off."

Chapter 3

Saturday I was awoken by Teresa rifling through my closet. She'd found an old flannel shirt of mine and put it on, leaving it unbuttoned down to her abdomen. It looked like a dress on her. She tiptoed to the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

Images of the night before were spinning around in my mind. I lifted my head to see the camera still poised in the corner. I had turned it off when I came to bed.

'Not right upstairs'. What did he mean by that? That is ABSURD!

Teresa returned and sat down on the bed. Her eyes were surveying the room.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just considering my clothing options for the ride home."

"Home? You're not leaving are you?"

"Well, I was planning on it. I need to shower and I've got errands to run."

"You can shower here."

"Oh, please. No thanks. I need to get home."

I glanced at my clock. "But it's only 6:20. That's early, even for me. Come back to bed." I pulled the sheets down and patted the mattress.

"Martin, I don't want to go back to sleep."

"Who said anything about sleeping?" I pulled her toward me. She agreed, somewhat reluctantly, to lie back down under the covers.

She wasn't as amorous as the night before. She half-heartedly returned my kisses. She did unbutton her shirt so I could fondle her breasts. I wrapped my lips around her nipples and flicked her hard nubs with my tongue. She spread her legs and waited somewhat impatiently for me to enter her. Then she writhed underneath me as I fucked her; seeming to get some pleasure out of it, in spite of herself. I couldn't believe this was the same person. Her face didn't even look the same, and her eyes were black from her dilated pupils. She stared past me. I focused on her gorgeous tits, and came with a hard thrust.

I lied there for a few minutes, waiting to see if she would be transformed like the other times. She smiled and looked at me sweetly. Her eyes were green again. She stroked my neck with her fingers. "Do you feel better?"

"I do." I said, as I pulled out of her. "How do you feel?"

"Better."

I hardly believed that, but I couldn't make sense of the change in mood. I shifted my weight and lay on my side. She started to roll away, but I pulled her back to me and held her body against mine.

"I don't want you to go. I want you to stay here."

"But Martin, I really want to shower and I want my own stuff. Besides, I need to take my birth control pill."

That was a compelling reason. "OK. I'll drive you to your place so you can pack a bag. Then you can come back here with me."

"And do what?"

"We can do whatever you want. I'll even take you shopping if you want, and I hate to shop."

"You'd do that for me?" The little girl Teresa was back.

"Sure I would. Give me a chance to spoil you a little."

She hugged me and draped her leg over my hip.

"Then we can come back here and make more movies?"

"Absolutely, we can! You can help me edit last night's footage."

"What do you do with it?"

That was a sticky subject.

"That depends on you, honey. How famous do you want to be?"

She smiled a wicked grin and kissed me. "I'll think about it."

At her apartment, she showered and packed her bag. It was a drab little place with very little color and hardly any light. She didn't spend much time there, I could tell. Her answering machine was blinking with new messages but she didn't seem to care about them, because she didn't bother to retrieve them. The best feature of the place was the oversized chair in the living area. It was both wide enough and deep enough for two people and it had a large ottoman. It sucked me in, and I didn't move the whole time I was there.

"How much should I pack?" She asked, from the doorway.

"Enough for tomorrow, too. We can go to brunch and get sloshed on mimosas to forget that it is Sunday. Bring something nice for tonight. I want to take you out to a nice restaurant, maybe Italian. What do you think?"

"Sounds great."

I wanted to tell her the complete truth: That I wanted her to move in with me right away. I didn't want her to live in that apartment dump one more day. I knew it would scare her though, and I didn't want to lose her.

I took her shopping as promised, and spent a fortune on new work clothes for her. It was a unique opportunity for me to pick the clothing my assistant would be wearing. In fact, I enjoyed it way more than I ever thought.

By the time we walked out of the last store at 6:30pm, she was in the best mood I'd seen her yet. She must've been stressed early that morning, thinking about starting a new job and all. As we were undressing for dinner, she turned and said, "How do you turn this thing on?"

She was standing over the camera in the corner of the room.

"The red and black button on the side...no, the other side. There"

The red indicator flashed on and stayed steady. I was standing by my closet. I turned and propped by butt onto the edge of the dresser to watch.

She put on her first new outfit and struck several poses in front of the camera. She maintained a very serious face as she changed positions.

"This is too restrictive."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Maybe the living room or something."

"We can do that. Simon is out on a date right now."

"Will he be bringing her back here?"

"I don't know. I doubt it."

"Why not?"

"It's hard to explain Simon. It takes him awhile to get real close. He's real private."

"Oh. Do you like this outfit?"

"Yeah, it looks nice. I think you should wear it on Monday. It is the most conservative of the bunch."

"I'm not so sure all of these are appropriate for the office. You're a bad influence."

"Oh, I do hope so. Anyway, who do you have to please there?"

"You, I guess."

"Right."

"I feel bad. Do you know how many paychecks it would take for me to pay for all these clothes?" She started to take off the suit she was wearing.

"No. It doesn't matter. It doesn't even make a dent in one of my paychecks, and I had a good time doing it. Anyway, look how happy you are?"

"I am happy. I'm the happiest I've been in a long time because of you."

"Really?"

She nodded and motioned for me to come to her.

"I'm glad you say that because I'm just crazy about you, Teresa."

"You are?"

I leaned in and kissed her several times. Between kisses I said, "Yes", "Yes", "Yes". I helped her out of her jacket and tossed it over on top of the dresser. Her skirt was on the floor in a pile around her feet. Facing the camera with her back against me, I reached around her and started fondling her breasts. Her nipples grew rock hard. She shut her eyes and laid her head back against my shoulder. I ran my hands down her sides and pushed her panties to the floor. Then I stood upright and ran my hand down between her legs. I parted her lips so her clit was exposed and flicked it with my free finger. She spread her legs farther apart and started moaning. I hadn't seen her so excited; she was damn close to orgasm. I stepped around her and knelt in front of her. I didn't readily go down on women. Hell, I don't have to. But I wanted to please her more than anything.

I lifted her right leg up with her pump still on her foot, and propped it on the edge of the bed frame. She held onto my shoulders for balance. It opened her up nicely and was going to provide a nice picture. I slowly circled her swollen clit with my tongue. She grabbed the back of my head and gasped. It wasn't going to take long.

I stayed as low as I could, reaching up with my tongue so that it would be captured on film. It was times like that when you wish you had a cameraman instead of a tripod. I finally gave up on the angle and just grabbed her ass with my hands while I plunged my face into her pussy. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. My lips clamped hard around it while she thrust her hips into my face. Her knees started to bend and shake and I knew it was happening.

She screamed between gasps, "Oh! Oh! God Oh, I...Ahhhhh!" She grasped my hair in her fists to keep from falling over while her body shook with spasms.

Teresa dropped her raised foot back onto the floor, leaving the pump stuck in the bed rail. Then she dropped to her knees, threw her arms around me and started crying on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She kept saying in my ear.

"It's OK. Don't worry about it." I helped her up to her feet and sat her on the bed. I freed her shoe and handed her a tissue. She was quickly recovering from her cry.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I was just overwhelmed with emotion. Never mind. Forget it."

I wanted to press further, to find out what she meant, but I could already see her gaining her composure.

"Do you still want to go out?" I asked a little sheepishly.

"Of course I do. I'll be ready in ten minutes." She jumped up and ran across the hall and shut the door.

Chapter 4

I was sure Simon would have a lot to say about Teresa's moods. That is, if I talked to him about them. I decided to follow some of Simon's own advice and kept what happened between Teresa and me, private. I didn't really want someone's dime Psychology analysis anyway. We're all a little quirky.

The first few weeks at the office worked out just as I had hoped. Teresa was a hard worker who learned fast. It's not like secretarial work is rocket science or anything. I kept my office door open most of the time, so I maintained a constant view of her sitting at her desk.

We drove separately into work, even though we hadn't spent a single night apart since we met. It wouldn't have been terribly difficult to figure out that something was going on. We always arrived at work within 5 minutes of each other.

Teresa was striking up a friendship with Sarah, the Office Manager and they went out to lunch nearly every day. This helped a great deal in hiding our affair at first, but as Teresa and Sarah were becoming closer friends, it was increasingly more difficult for Teresa to keep the secret. One morning before work, Teresa brought up the subject.

"Martin?"

"Yeah"

"Do you think it would be OK if I told Sarah about us?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Well, we're becoming friends and all, and the subject of guys comes up all the time. Because she thinks I'm single, she wants to fix me up with guys she knows, and she wants to go out after work to clubs, and stuff like that. I can't keep lying to her. I mean, she's got to be suspicious."

"How do you think she will react?"

"I don't know. I don't think she'll care."

"Well, it's your job at risk."

"What about you? You're just as much a part of this as I am."

"Sweetheart, they aren't going to get rid of the person that brings money into the company. Especially not over something like this. I'd like to see Sarah try to talk to Bob about something this trivial. He'll laugh her right out of his corner office."

Teresa walked out of the bedroom, toward the kitchen. I could tell it pissed her off, but it was the truth. It is how business operates and the sooner she realizes it, the better. She left the house without a word, or a kiss, or anything. It was her way of punishing me for being so blunt. Her minor temper tantrums were so easy to ignore.

Unfortunately, that tantrum turned into our first argument. Just before lunch, I summoned Teresa into my office to hand her a file that needed to be prepared for that afternoon. Usually I walked these to the inbox on her desk, but she was giving me the major silent treatment and avoiding eye contact with me. As I handed it to her, I asked in a low voice, "Are you going to tell Sarah today at lunch?"

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers