Perspectives Series: Martin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers

"I, yeah...that would be great."

"They open at 11, but I like this table so they let me in early. It helps that my wife works here, of course."

"Sure."

"So, you haven't posted in a long time; what's up?"

"I don't know. I've been really busy getting my business going."

"I understand what you mean but I would miss it too much, I think. And it would be even worse for Donna. Teresa seems like she would miss it."

"She does, I'm sure. She'd never admit it, though."

"She knows about the website, right?"

"Oh, yeah. She helped me edit and everything. She really digs being watched."

"You know some of your work still hasn't been archived. If people keep watching it, it stays out there. That one where Teresa has that orgasm facing the camera is priceless. That's Donna's favorite."

"Thank you. I'll have to tell Teresa. She'll like that."

We ate lunch and watched while Donna danced on stage.

"I have to be honest with you; I was a little disappointed that your videos were so vanilla."

"Vanilla? Really? Did you catch the spanking ones?"

"Yeah, those were better. You were starting to push it a little right before you quit."

The waitress cleared our plates and brought us another beer. Donna walked up just as I leaned over to Ted, "I'm not sure Teresa would go much farther than we did."

Donna sat down on my lap and looked over at Ted.

"Why don't you give him a lap dance, honey?" She leaned over and kissed Ted on the lips and then stood up.

In one motion, she unzipped her dress and freed her breasts. They were large, D-cups at least, but definitely fake. She straddled my lap and waved them in front of my face. As she rubbed her body against mine, she spoke.

"You know, you're wrong about her."

"About who? Teresa?"

"Yes. She would go much further with a woman."

"A woman? I don't think so."

"Oh, yeah. I can spot a bi-sexual a mile away."

"Really. I've known her for like 2 years and she's never given me any hint of being attracted to women."

"Some women are in denial. She only has clitoral orgasms. She fakes the rest. You can tell from the videos."

I wanted to argue but she was right. I saw it on the playback. Donna started going a little farther with her hands than I think was generally allowed in public. She began stroking me through my trousers. My dick was growing harder with every stroke.

"Why don't you come over to our place for dinner this Sunday? I'll bet you by the end of the evening, she allows me to go down on her."

The visual image was killing me. I could've come just thinking about it.

"Sure. What time?" I choked out.

"Let's start early." She looked over at Ted, "What do you think, honey? Is 6 too early?"

I completely forgot that Ted was sitting next to me watching his wife practically get me off.

"That's fine with me. Will that work for you guys?"

I nodded. I didn't have the energy to speak.

Donna sensed that she had gone as far as she could, and that I needed to breathe. She sat down on my lap and handed me my beer. She pulled her dress around and zipped it up to her mid-chest, showing ample cleavage. "Was that good for you?"

I was about to answer when I looked up and noticed that she wasn't asking me, she was looking at Ted. He nodded and smiled.

"Too bad we're not somewhere more private. I think poor Martin could use some relief."

"Oh, I know." She giggled. "I had to stop myself."

I looked at Ted and then to Donna. "Do you guys do this a lot? I mean, with other couples?"

Donna stood up and turned to me. "I'll see you Sunday. What does Teresa drink?"

"Wine, mostly."

"Perfect. I need to get to other guests. It was nice meeting you, Martin."

"Nice meeting you. Thank you for..." I didn't know how to finish the sentence. "See you Sunday."

Ted asked for the check. "This one's on me. I invited you."

"Are you sure? I should really get this."

"No, you shouldn't. And to answer your question, yes. There is a whole group of us that swing. We can talk more about that later if you're really interested. I need to get back to work."

I sped to the office and walked briskly past Joann's desk. Over my shoulder I blurted out, "Hold all my calls" and I quickly shut my office door. I desperately needed to relieve the tension. I probably didn't need any visual aids, but I wanted to check out Donna and Ted's videos. It didn't take long to find a video entitled Donna's Firno.

It wasn't the best quality. Ted was right; he needed better equipment. But it was enough to get me off in record time.

I wasn't sure how I was going to approach Teresa about Ted and Donna. I had to at least tell her about the videos on the user group site.

"T?"

"Yeah?"

"Ted has invited us to have dinner with him and his wife, Donna on Sunday."

"Oh, yeah? Where?"

"At their place."

"Oh. OK."

"Donna really wants to meet you."

"Meet me? Why?"

"Remember how Ted thought he knew you from somewhere?"

"Yeah."

"As it turns out, he recognized you from the videos we posted on the user group website. He remembered it yesterday. Anyway, Donna is your biggest fan."

I held my breath. Either Teresa was going to be embarrassed or flattered. I wasn't sure which.

"Really? That was a long time ago. I must've made a big impression for them to remember."

"Uh, huh." I could feel myself exhaling the air from my lungs.

Sunday crept up fast. I noticed Teresa paying special attention to her make-up and hair. She wanted to make a good first live impression on the Jacobs. I walked out of her closet holding a green camisole and wraparound mini skirt.

"Why don't you wear this?" I suggested.

"It looks a little suggestive, don't you think?" She bit her lip. She was considering it.

"I guess I forgot to tell you what Donna does for a living, didn't I?"

Teresa looked up from the outfit at me.

"She is a stripper. Or to be more PC, an exotic dancer."

"Yeah? Do you know what she looks like?"

I nodded. "They have videos posted out on the site. They're not very good; His cameras are older and cheaper. She's pretty, but not as gorgeous as you."

Teresa straightened up and smiled. She took the camisole and skirt from my hands and walked into the bedroom. I followed her.

She glanced at me suspiciously over her shoulder as she laid the outfit on the bed. She dropped her robe onto the floor and pulled the camisole over her head. It was made of a thin, cotton material that displayed her nipples with perfect clarity. She arched her back as she admired her shape in the mirror. I noticed that her pussy was clean-shaven. That was something she had been neglecting to do in recent months. She added the wraparound skirt and stood on her tiptoes to get the full effect of what it would look like with heels.

My pair of boxers couldn't hide my obvious enthusiasm. Teresa saw it out of the corner of her eye and stopped. She looked into my eyes, "You like?"

"Oh, yes."

She walked over to the chest of drawers and opened the top drawer.

"You know, why don't you give them a real treat and skip the panties? It's not like you can tell through that skirt."

Teresa looked again at the mirror and separated her legs to see if she could peer through the material. It was completely opaque. She shrugged and shut the drawer.

I scrambled to get dressed while Teresa picked out heels. My dick never went completely soft. The thought of what might happen was too delicious. It had been too long...

We arrived at their house around 6:15. It was mostly my fault. I stood there gawking at Teresa when I should've been dressing.

Ted answered the door and Donna walked up as we were walking in. Ted hugged Teresa and shook my hand. Donna kissed me on the cheek and turned to Teresa.

"You are even more beautiful in person, my God!" She exclaimed, as she wrapped her arms around Teresa.

I was surprised to see Teresa reciprocate the hug. "Thank you. You're too kind."

Yeah, right...and you're humble? I couldn't help the sarcastic thoughts.

Donna grabbed Teresa by the arm and took her off to the kitchen for a glass of wine. Ted and I settled into the living room with Scotch. We started talking about video equipment and the time just flew. I didn't realize how much knowledge I had accumulated over the years about video production.

Every few minutes or so, I could hear the girls laughing in the other room. It sounded like they were having a good time. In fact, it was the most I'd heard Teresa laugh...ever. They walked out of the kitchen and sat on the sofa. Ted and I were standing in the dining room under the chandelier looking at his camera. The light was better.

"I've never been to a strip club. Do you dance on tables or on a stage or what?"

"On a stage."

"For how long?"

"The length of one song. About 5 minutes, maybe."

"Then what do you do for the rest of the night?"

"I mingle from table to table. We all do. There's a routine that we follow. We give lap dances at the tables when requested."

"Is that what it sounds like?"

"Oh, my! You are so very cute. Here, I'll show you. Hold onto my wine so I can move this table."

Donna scooted the table out of the way and retrieved both glasses from Teresa and set them on the table. "Yours is on the right."

I handed the camera I was holding to Ted but he placed his hand on my forearm to keep me from going any closer to the living room. He held up his index finger to indicate one minute.

Donna remained fully dressed and straddled Teresa's lap and started rubbing her chest against Teresa's. She ran her hands down Teresa's chest and stomach and back up again. Teresa giggled. Donna then ran her fingers through Ts hair and down her arms. She held her hands in hers and kissed them gently for a few seconds. Then she raised Teresa's arms over her head and pinned her wrists to the sofa. She dangled her tits in Teresa's face and then slid down and pressed them against her breasts. I could see Teresa's nipples from where I was standing.

"Do you really do all this?" Teresa asked in a low voice.

Donna nodded, "Except without a top on."

She released Teresa's hands and swiftly pulled her tank top over her head. Her own nipples were erect. Teresa's arms lowered to her sides and she bit her lip as she stared at Donna's chest. Donna picked up Teresa's hands in hers and pulled them to her breasts. Teresa took over without assistance, massaging and circling her fingers around Donna's nipples. Donna lifted Teresa's camisole, exposing her breasts.

She leaned in and said in a low voice, "Your nipples are fantastic." Then she slid down and wrapped her mouth around Ts erect nipples, one at a time. Teresa arched her back and grabbed the back of Donna's hair. Donna paused for a moment, and stretched up to kiss her on the mouth.

I had to take a step forward because I couldn't believe my eyes. Donna was probing Teresa's mouth with her tongue, pulling away and flicking her lips gently, teasing her. Teresa was completely enthralled. Her hands were wildly grabbing at Donna's tits until Donna straightened up, placing one of her nipples to Teresa's lips. There was no hesitation; she circled her nipple with her tongue and then took it into her mouth.

Donna decided it was time to go in for the kill. She slid her hand up Teresa's skirt and stopped. She pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"You naughty girl." She said in a half-whisper.

Teresa smiled and giggled a little. She spread her legs, inviting Donna to continue. This was the Teresa I remembered from when we first met. I wanted to join in, but I knew that it could ruin her entire mood.

Donna's hand disappeared up Teresa's skirt again. Teresa threw her head back and moaned. Donna withdrew her hand and placed her middle finger into her mouth while she gazed into Teresa's eyes. She pulled her finger out and then lapped at Teresa's lips with her tongue, in long languid strokes. Donna and Teresa stared into each other's eyes while Donna ran her fingers over Teresa's nipples. Her hands slid down to the side of her skirt and she untied it without taking her eyes away from Teresa's.

Donna opened the skirt and ran her hand down between Teresa's legs. She stroked her with the back of her hand and then cupped her pussy in her palm. Teresa lifted her knees and opened her legs wider.

Donna took the hint and knelt down. She looked up at Teresa who was panting wildly. Her tongue extended to lightly touch Teresa's outer lips, and then she slowly ran it up and down the length of her slit. Teresa started to move her hips and moan. She wanted Donna badly.

Donna definitely knew what she was doing. She lifted her head and whispered, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

Teresa gripped the sofa and swallowed hard. She nodded and spoke in a gruff voice, "Yes."

Donna's hands gripped the insides of Teresa's thighs and she pressed them gently to spread her legs even farther apart. Teresa's pussy lips parted and you could see the pink flesh underneath. Donna ran her thumbs up the lips and pulled them apart, revealing Teresa's hard clit. It was driving her wild. Teresa's head sunk deep into the cushion as her back arched.

I finally came to my senses enough to think about taping the event. Ted was way ahead of me and had been quietly filming from behind Teresa.

Teresa pleaded, "Please, please..."

Donna lowered her head and touched the tip of Ts clit with her tongue. Teresa's whole body flinched as though she just received an electric shock. Donna touched her again, this time with her whole tongue. She ran it up and down the sides of her clit and then circled the head vigorously.

Donna slid two fingers inside Teresa and said, "You're wet, darlin'."

She motioned for me to come over. I quickly dropped my jeans to the floor to reveal a raging hard-on. Donna went back to slowly licking Teresa's clit. She moved to the side and climbed up onto the sofa.

I knelt down and walked forward on my knees until the head of my cock was against Teresa's opening. Donna wrapped her lips around her clit and started vigorously flicking her tongue. She placed her hand on my ass and pulled me forward so I was sliding into Teresa's wet cunt. Donna gripped the base of my cock and I could feel myself starting to come.

Teresa cried out and thrust her hips into mine right as I was ready to unload. It was a quick, violent orgasm.

Teresa opened her eyes and was surprised to find me kneeling there. I pulled out and sat back on my heels. She straightened her legs. Donna immediately sat up until she was holding Teresa in her arms. She wasn't going to allow Teresa to pull away from her. She stroked her hair and kissed her gently on the lips.

Teresa's eyes welled up with tears that started to roll down her cheeks. Donna wiped the wetness on her cheeks with her fingers and kissed the corners of her eyes. She then pulled her face away and looked down at their bare chests touching each other. She held Teresa's hand and pulled it to her chest where they both caressed their skin. This lasted for a long time. It was as though I wasn't even there.

I stood and pulled my jeans up completely, unnoticed by them. Ted placed the camera on the table and handed me my drink. Donna leaned over and lifted one of the wine glasses off the coffee table. She pulled it between them and gave Teresa a sip, then took one herself from the same glass. They sipped wine while they whispered between them. We couldn't hear what they were saying and they intended it that way.

I turned to Ted.

"So, tell me more about this group of yours."

Chapter 9

"They call it simply The Club. Presently there are seven couples and one opening. It is very exclusive. They have talked about expanding to ten but it has never passed."

"Do they have like a Board of Directors or something?"

"Every male member is a voting member and they meet regularly. Ted didn't say how often, exactly."

"Where do they meet?" Simon was hanging off the edge of his seat, enthralled.

"I don't know. They don't have a hall or anything like that."

"I was wondering if it's like in that Tom Cruise movie. What was the name of it?"

"Oh, yeah. I can't remember. I know what you're talking about, though. That was someone's mansion, wasn't it?"

"I think so; I don't remember. Is it like that, ritualistic? Cause that was freaky."

"No. They do have an induction ceremony for new members but nothing else that he mentioned."

"Are you going to join?"

"It's not up to me. There are strict rules and a lot of entrance criteria that have to be met before they'll consider you for membership. Like, you have to be living together for at least one year prior to joining, you have to be exclusive – you can't have intercourse with anyone outside the group. You join as a unit, not an individual. If you split up, you are immediately terminated from The Club."

"Wow! What else?" Simon has always been fascinated with the bizarre.

"You have to have certain medical tests done twice per year and turn those into the board. Every woman must be on birth control pills, no exceptions, and there is some legal waiver you sign around pregnancy. Basically, if you want to have children, you have to terminate your membership. And once you terminate, you're gone. You have to go through the whole process to get back in again. They take this shit seriously."

"Holy shit!"

"All of that is pretty easy and doesn't really limit the number of people that would be knocking on their doors trying to get in. The harder part is all up to Teresa. They don't really want any of their ladies to have limitations."

"What do you mean?"

"They've got to be willing to do anything that is legal."

Simon sat there and thought about it for a few minutes. "You know, everyone has limits."

"Well, they're not talking about fucking outside our species, or involving minors, or drugs, or anything like that. It has to be legal. But that can still include bondage, anal sex, humiliation, toe sex...hell, any fetish you can think of. Teresa hasn't done any of that shit."

"What about for the men?"

"We dictate what happens. I could refuse to do anything, but if Teresa refuses, that's grounds for termination. It's not automatic; there is a process and a vote."

"How did they get so organized?"

"They've been doing this for something like ten years. It all started back in the 90s when there was this big push to raid the swinger clubs across the country. Do you remember that club in Dallas when we were at SMU that was always in the news? San Souci, I believe the name was. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah. I remember."

"Well, all the people that used to go to clubs like that had to go underground and develop their own groups. There are groups around specific fetishes, or ones pretty much open to anyone. That sounds scary. And then there's this one, which is pretty exclusive and made up of fairly normal, upper-middle working class couples."

"This is amazing. I had no idea. How the hell do you stumble on shit like this?"

"It was coincidental. Ted recognized Teresa from a video we posted out on the internet over a year ago."

"So what do you think? I know you've got to be dying to join. Hell, it's got me interested."

"Yeah, I really want to do this. Not necessarily for the reasons you think. We hadn't had sex for two months prior to Ted and Donna's."

"Really?"

"And not because of work, either. That's Teresa's bullshit excuse. But at the Jacob's house, she was just like she used to be when we first started dating. She wants this more than I do."

"Enough to expand her limits?"

"I don't know. That's the question."

Simon sat there staring off into space. I could see the wheels spinning.

"You have like, how many more months before you can apply for membership with Sarah?"

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers
1...45678...17