Perspectives Series: Martin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,374 Followers

"I don't know. I bet you've experienced everything at about the same time. Am I right?"

I thought about it for a few minutes. "Uh...yeah. Pretty close, anyway. By the way, how is it that they knew about this before I did?" I pointed to her belly.

"I told Jessie last Saturday, when you were at my apartment, remember?"

"Why?"

"I don't know. I wanted to tell someone who would understand, I guess."

I looked over at the clock. "We better get over there. I'm sure they're starving by now."

Jessie answered the door in different clothes.

"What happened to the dress?" Jill asked.

"Oh, I didn't want to put it back on. I just want to be comfortable. Do you want something to change into? I have plenty of clothes that I will not be wearing for a very long time."

"Okay, yeah, that would be great." Jill started to follow Jessie down the hall.

"Wait!" I called out. "Come here for a minute. Before we all split up, I have something to say."

A grin crept over Simon's face and then it turned to a big smile.

"At the risk of sounding like complete copycats, Jill and I are getting married. And, as you already know, we're having a baby, also."

Simon hugged me, "Congratulations, man. It's about damn time you got around to asking her."

"Oh, I didn't ask her; she asked me." I proudly stated.

Jill pulled away from Jessie's hug and turned around. She rolled her eyes and threw her hands in the air, "Only because you were too chicken."

Simon leaned in, "So, did you tell him before the marriage proposal, or after?"

"It doesn't matter, either way...I win," Jessie piped up.

"No, this could be encroachment." Simon held his finger up and looked at Jill.

"I, uh, I told him I was pregnant first. What are you talking about?"

"HA!" Jessie yelled. "You owe me five bucks; you owe me five bu-ucks."

Simon tilted his head and looked at me, "Dude, you let me down. I had five bucks on you asking Jill to marry you before she told you she was pregnant. Now I have to live with this for the rest of the day."

Simon threw his arm over my shoulder, "Never mind, it doesn't matter. We have another wedding to plan. This is great! Did you guys bring champagne?"

"No. We pretty much did the same thing you did for the last hour..." I winked at Simon. "...only better." I couldn't resist.

***

Check out Perspectives Series: Jill later this month in the Erotic Couplings section of Literotica.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,374 Followers