Perspectives Series: Martin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, we're not living together."

"Oh."

"She wouldn't have any trouble with the limitations. She has very few. I just don't know if she can stop talking long enough."

"A talker, eh?!"

"Shit! Non-stop, dude. And she wears me out with making plans."

"She is best friends with Teresa. I wonder if Teresa knows she has no limits."

"I'm sure she does. Sarah fucking talks about everything to everyone. I've asked her to keep our relationship private but I have a feeling she talks to Teresa."

Simon looked up at me to see if I knew anything.

I shrugged. "Not that I know of."

"Just out of curiosity, how do you apply?"

"Well, a member-unit sponsors you. When you believe you are ready to commit to the rules of The Club, you give a key necklace to your spouse/girlfriend to wear. They have the name of a jeweler that can custom-make one for you, but you can go anywhere to have it made."

"And that's it?"

"That's how you signify you're ready to start the process. There is a whole screening process that happens after that. I don't know what all is involved. It's a secret. Kind of like initiation."

"Why a key?"

"I think there may be some special symbolism to it, but Ted just told me that it is unique enough not to confuse someone's intentions. If key necklaces become a fad, they will have to change the symbol. That was the impression I got from Ted, anyway."

"Makes sense."

"Are you thinking of setting up Sarah to be ready next year?"

"No. She's not the right type."

"I thought you said she didn't have any limits."

"She has few limits, but that's not the only requirement. Think about it, Martin. A woman would have to be truly submissive to agree to this. She'd have to completely trust you in order to agree to do whatever any of these guys tell her to do. Sarah isn't like that. In fact, I don't know if I've ever dated anyone like that.

"Seriously, Martin, if you ever meet someone like that, send her my way."

Chapter 10

I hired a Business Manager to help keep up with the workload. I had to. David was young and energetic and just starting out. I could teach him to do things my way without worrying that he would get too greedy and, well, do what I did and start his own business. It freed up some time for me.

My desk phone rang. It was Joann.

"Yes?"

~Martin, Ms. Lieber is here to see you.

I looked up from my paperwork, expecting Teresa to barge in my office. She must want something big to be this respectful. I waited a couple seconds more.

"Go ahead and send her in, Joann. Thanks."

Teresa meekly walked through the door and shut it behind her. Her hair was pulled up onto her head with little strands hanging down. She was wearing one of my favorite outfits, a little flowery sundress that I bought her around Easter.

"I hope I'm not bothering you." She sweetly said.

Ordinarily, I would just tell her to cut the crap and tell me what she wanted, but I was interested in seeing how she wanted to play out this charade. I didn't have another appointment until after lunch and I could use a little individual attention.

I decided to play along.

"You look nice today. What's the occasion?"

"Nothing. I was just passing by and thought I'd stop in to see you."

You're not a very good liar.

"I see. This is a very nice surprise."

Satisfied that I wasn't going to challenge her intentions, she walked around my desk and leaned over and kissed me. Then she hoisted herself up onto my desk.

She swung her legs back and forth nervously while she looked around the office.

"This looks just like your old office."

"Uh, huh." I smiled. I wasn't going to help her. If she wanted to say something, she was going to have to find the way to bring up the subject herself. I had a pretty good idea what she wanted.

She crossed her hands on her lap and started picking at her cuticles. It was a nervous habit of hers.

"I thought we could maybe go to lunch together."

"It's 10:30. Most places don't open for lunch for another hour. What do you suppose we do for the next hour?" I couldn't resist.

"We could talk. We haven't talked in a long time."

Sweetheart, we never talk. Trust me, it's not your strong suit.

"It's true, we haven't. What would you like to talk about?"

Teresa's shoulders dropped. She was at a loss for how to continue. You have NO idea who you're dealing with...I play games with far keener adversaries.

"Um, I don't know. How is business going?"

This was starting to be painful. Way, cold. I can't stand wasting time like that. If I beat around the bush half that much in business, I would lose clients left and right. I started stroking her legs with my fingers, stopping at the knee.

"You don't want to hear about business. It's dull and drab and not at all fitting for a young lady looking as pretty as you are today." I am SO good. "How can I help you get to the topic you really want to talk about?"

I slid my hands up to her thighs and rested them there.

She shrugged and paused for a few seconds while she stroked my hands. "I guess I've just missed you." She pouted when she said it. Getting warmer.

"Awwww, how sweet. I've missed you too, baby."

I must've poured it on a little too thick because she looked strangely at me. She knew I was playing with her, but then again, she started this game. I decided to divert her attention. I slid my hands all the way up her inner thighs. She took in a breath and held it.

I stopped and looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

She looked puzzled at my hesitation and then her face changed to irritation.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because you said you wanted to talk. I think you have something you want to bring up, but you're afraid. Am I right?"

She shrugged and averted her gaze. She avoided eye contact for the next few seconds, and then she looked back at me. She nodded.

I win.

"You shouldn't be afraid to talk to me about anything. Trust me this once."

She paused for only a moment. "Did you talk to Ted the other night about their, um, group that they hang out with?" Hotter...

"Yes, I did." I stopped there. I knew I already won, but she deserved a little punishment for making me go through all that.

"And? What did he say?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I don't know."

"Oh, no, sweetheart. You're not going to get out of this that easily. Do you want to know because you are idly curious, or because you are interested in joining?"

She quickly blurted out, "Do you want to?" Bingo.

"It would be fine with me, but I'm not sure you understand what is entailed on your part."

"I think I have a pretty good idea. Donna and I talked on the phone yesterday."

"It's a pretty heavy commitment."

"It's not that big a deal. Nothing I haven't done before."

I looked up at her. I didn't think there was anything she could do or say to shock me, but clearly, I was wrong. I didn't want her to know she just got the better of me.

"OK. If you're sure this is what you want..."

"I'm sure." She smiled and slid off the desk onto my lap. She wrapped her arms over my shoulders and started kissing my neck.

I pulled her arms down and sat her up so I could talk to her.

"Listen, I have some work to do. Can I get a rain check on lunch?"

Her eyes widened a little, "Sure. That's fine. Are you going to order the, you know, necklace?"

"It'll be ready next week. I ordered it yesterday."

"You did?" Her eyes narrowed as she stood up. "You knew what I wanted to talk about."

I smiled. "Oh, yeah. I knew. I also knew you spoke with Donna about it yesterday. I talked to Ted on my way home from work last night."

"Then why did you make me go through all this?"

"Because I wanted you to think about it first and make the decision." Sort of. "Anyway, you're the one who started this whole thing and wasted 15 minutes out of my day. We could've closed this deal in 5 minutes."

"Your mind is always on business." She rolled her eyes.

Not always.

She turned back toward me just before she walked out the door.

"Donna and Ted want us to come over again this Sunday. Or do you already know that, too?"

I nodded and waved. I think she wanted to flip me off.

I sat there not wanting to think but I couldn't help it. I thought I'd be happier about this. Why wasn't I getting hard when she was kissing my neck?

It's 10:50. I should've just come onto her and then got off. I was semi-hard then. Nothing is wrong with me; I'm perfectly fine.

What do I want to order for lunch? I could go out. I could call Ted and see if he wants to meet me at Diamond Joe's...No, it's too late. It'll be crowded and we'll have to wait for a table. Anyway, he's probably already there.

Her words were resounding in my brain. 'Nothing I haven't done before.' Hmmmm...Really?!

I think I'll just ask Joann to pick me up whatever she's having for lunch.

'Nothing...' Nothing?! What the hell does that mean?!

I drank two vodka martinis when I got home and refused dinner. I must be coming down with something.

"I'm going to bed; I'm tired."

Teresa walked in from the kitchen. "Did you say you were going to bed? I couldn't hear you?"

"Yeah" I stood up and walked into the bedroom. I turned on the television and threw on a pair of boxer shorts. I usually slept in the nude.

Teresa walked in a few minutes later. She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and her hair and followed her normal bedtime routine. I glanced over at the clock. It was 9:45pm.

"You don't have to come to bed this early." I called out.

She walked to the doorway. She was completely nude.

"I know. I just thought we could make up for missing lunch today."

She walked over to the bed and pulled the covers down and climbed on top of me. I had wanted her to do that for months. It was a fantasy of mine to have her come onto me for a change and completely take charge.

She straddled my torso and sat up. She started rubbing her nipples until they were standing erect, then she dropped her hands down and reached into my boxer shorts. She cocked her head to one side and I suddenly became aware that nothing was happening. Nothing. There's that word again, 'nothing'.

Teresa didn't know what to do. I'm sure that had never happened to her. Or, maybe it has. How would I know?

"I'm not feeling well. I think I'm coming down with something."

She slid off to the side, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"It's no big deal. This kind of thing happens to all guys at some point. It's nothing serious." Maybe if I say it enough, I'll convince myself.

"Oh, I know. It happened to Simon with Sarah just the other night."

I kept watching the television. Simon was right. Sarah does talk to Teresa about intimate stuff. I wonder how much Teresa has told Sarah about her past. Probably more than she's told me.

The next morning I called Simon.

"Hey dude, how are you doing?"

~Good. How's the business coming along?

"Very good, very good. In fact, I think I'm going to need a bigger house to help me with taxes. I'm getting cleaned out."

~Oh, shit! That sucks!

"Yeah. Hey, listen, um, Teresa mentioned something last night that I wanted to talk to you about."

~Yeah? What?

"Um, she told me that you kind of had a little, um, problem with Sarah. Getting it up, you know?"

(pause)

~She did, did she?

"Yeah, but I'm not calling to bust your balls on it or anything. I want to know if it's been happening for awhile, or what. I, um, for personal reasons, man."

~Oh. Um, shit! I, it only happens with Sarah. Other times...you know...I'm, it's fine.

"Oh, good."

~Don't worry about it, man. Its nothing.

That fucking word!

"Yeah, I'm sure. I think I'm coming down with something anyway. I don't feel right."

~It's going around.

"Yeah"

~I thought she had been talking to Teresa. Teresa acted funny when I called your house the other night.

"She didn't say anything else. That's the first time she's mentioned anything about you. That doesn't mean she isn't talking, but..."

~Fuck! Hey, I've got to get going. I have a meeting in the conference room in about 2 minutes.

"OK. See ya, man."

~See ya.

That was the end of Sarah and Simon.

Chapter 11

It happened real fast. Ted and Donna hosted a dinner party with the entire gang. It was a regular meet-and-greet event with food and drinks. I don't remember all the names and faces but there wasn't a quiz or anything either. I locked onto a woman named Michelle that I was particularly attracted to. Her husband's name was Craig. I didn't see Teresa except at dinner.

It was like a series of progressive tests. If you passed, you were invited to the next event. Each event was a little more friendly, stopping just short of any serious contact.

We finally received a formal invitation to an initiation ceremony. This final step was a ceremony being held at Mike and Sonya's very posh home in the exclusive Lion's Gate subdivision. Donna and Ted were our escorts to the party, so they first came over to our house to prepare us for the ceremony.

They were both wearing tuxedos. Donna's hair was pulled back and neatly wrapped in a bun so she looked like a man. They were both carrying masks in their hand and showed them to us. I've got to remember to tell Simon. The masks were identical, and covered half of the face. They were black and silver. I was amazed at how little you could tell a man from a woman with that outfit on. It was unnerving to me; Teresa showed no signs of discomfort with it.

We were told that we would not be wearing any clothing once we entered the home, and that only one person would talk to us, directly. At some point, we would be asked to provide a single name of someone in the group other than our escorts to guide us to the sanctum provided by exclusive membership, openness and trust, or something like that. In other words, the name of the person you wanted to fuck first.

I looked over at Teresa. She didn't seem to be struggling for a name, so I knew she had already made up her mind. I didn't have to think about it, either. One face popped into my head.

I was actually pretty surprised at how nervous I was. The lighting was dim and there were candles lit everywhere. The visual effect of all the androgynous, faceless, people really unsettled me more than I expected. If Teresa was nervous at all, she hid it well. She undressed quickly with ease and stood upright with very erect nipples and dilated pupils. I, on the other hand, was not nearly as ready for action as I would have liked.

Ted leaned over and whispered to me, "All guys have the same reaction. You'll respond when the time comes." I nodded.

I'm not so sure.

Ted and Donna led us into the crowd. A woman walked up to me and kissed me passionately on the lips. I thought it was Michelle, but I wasn't sure. Hands found their way to all parts of my body and I could see out of the corner of my eye, the same was happening to Teresa. We stood still while the group mingled around us. One woman stroked me several times and I grew harder. This relaxed me quite a bit as my earlier fears were now laid to rest.

The group retreated, leaving us standing alone in the middle of a circle. Mike started talking. He recited an oath we had to repeat and then asked us to kneel. Ted presented the paperwork we signed earlier at our house. Mike read it first, then passed it to another member. Each person read it and passed it along. He asked us to verify our signatures and asked Donna and Ted to attest to being witness to the signing. Then he asked the group if there were any objections to continuing. There were none.

He then asked me to name my guide. I named Michelle. Teresa picked Mike. Mike turned and whispered in another man's ear and he took over the talking while Mike approached. He stood about 3 feet in front of Teresa with his arms at his side. Michelle stood the same distance from where I was kneeling. They both took off their masks and Michelle released her hair. They both undressed quickly and their clothes were gathered by other members and pushed aside.

I focused on Michelle. She was more petite than Teresa but had larger breasts. Her body was also more firm. It was clear that she spent a lot of time working out. She was tan head-to-toe with no visible tan lines, whatsoever. My eyes traveled from her hard nipples, down her flat stomach to her neatly groomed pussy. I barely caught myself before sliding my hand over to my dick. Habit...

We were asked to stand. Michelle approached me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled my face toward hers and pressed her lips to mine. She probed my mouth with her tongue. I ran my hands up and down her back and sides, squeezing her firm ass. She felt so soft and silky. I really wanted to fuck her badly. She pulled away and I looked down. No problems down there. I was engorged; hard as a rock.

Mike was leading Teresa to a chaise lounge. He laid her down onto her back and entered her. She cried out and shut her eyes. Her fingers were digging into Mike's back as she gripped onto him. The crowd watched in silence, barely moving a muscle. Occasionally, I noticed glances in my direction. Michelle stood beside me, stroking my dick gently and I was having difficulty keeping my hands off of her. At one point I slipped my finger into her to discover she was extremely wet. She quickly removed my hand and gave me a little smile and a sideways look of warning.

Mike stopped and pulled out of Teresa. I couldn't tell if he came or not and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to follow suit. He walked over to me and shook my hand. Michelle let go of my arm and walked to Teresa. She knelt down and helped her to a sitting position first, and then standing. She hugged and kissed her for a few moments and whispered in her ear. It was the first time anyone other than the leader talked to either of us directly.

Michelle led Teresa to Mike and he held her next to him. Michelle then motioned for me to come to her. She turned toward me and then lay back onto the chaise lounge. She spread her legs and I could see the wetness from where I was standing. No further invitation was necessary and Ted was absolutely correct, it wasn't difficult to rise to the occasion. I slid inside Michelle easily. It was difficult not to come right there. She was so wet and warm, and she obviously liked intercourse much more than Teresa. Michelle's brown eyes rolled back in her head as she wrapped her legs around my torso. I took shallow quick strokes to keep from coming too soon. I paused and looked up at Teresa. She was watching with the kind of indifference she approached life, in general. There was no emotion at all.

I looked back down at Michelle and thrust deep inside her. She gasped and I slid slowly out. I repeated this several times. Michelle started to tremble and bite her lip. I shot a glance at Mike and he nodded. I took that as an OK to finish. I thrust twice quickly and came. I was surprised that the orgasm wasn't very powerful for me. It was short and unsatisfying.

I pulled out and stood up and then offered Michelle a hand up. A masked man approached us and shook my hand and spoke, "Welcome". He removed the mask to reveal that he was Craig. Another person dropped their mask, Sonya, who also welcomed us.

People began removing their masks and approaching us. We were soon drinking champagne and listening to music. Mike and Sonya brought us bath robes to wear for the remainder of the evening. The party continued into the morning and I lost track of how often I slid out of one hole and into another. Teresa was very popular, often servicing three or more men at once with ease. I was surprised at how little I cared. It was nothing like I thought it would be.

1...56789...17