Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At a stop light I reached over to the passenger seat and tilted it forward. Leaning back in my seat I adjusted the mirror so I could now see their bodies from head to hips and thighs. Randall looked up at me and grinned.

"So you get off on seeing your woman fucked by another guy, huh?" he asked.

I didn't answer, just alternated glances to them in the mirror and the traffic light in front of me.

"I can see that," he said, turning back to look down at her.

He pushed himself up so their stomachs separated. He moved his hips back and forth in long strokes, sliding in and out of her slowly and deeply.

"I'm guessing she's not into the open relationship thing," he said. "Or is that cuckolding?"

The light turned to green and I accelerated slowly letting cars behind me go around me. As the cars passed I wondered if any of them could know what was happening in the back seat, but saw their bodies were entirely below the windows, unless his feet were kicking up in the side window.

"Or maybe you just get off on the passed out part of it," he continued.

He started jamming his hips against her harder each time he entered her, pushing her body up, her butt making a squeaking sound against the seat. I grasped my erection through my pants, moved it to the side, and started stroking it lightly with my fingers. I looked at his face, turned down towards her, moving around as he looked into her face, then at her trembling breasts, then down to her hips and stomach curling slightly with each of his thrusts.

"What is it about the way a woman's body moves beneath you when you fuck her?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said, surprising myself.

He turned his head to look at me. He kept staring at me as he started fucking her harder, pulling his hips back so her pussy was sucking at the tip of his penis then shoving it into her hard. I glanced away from the mirror and to the road. I hadn't been watching my driving nearly well enough, distracted by Denise being fucked in the backseat. I took a ramp onto a major highway that I hoped would have very light traffic. Trying to concentrate on my driving, I could still hear them in the backseat. Randall was grunting and panting. The seat was making that squeaky rubbery sound like when someone sits down on the seat but over and over again. Beneath it all I could hear the wet sucking noise of his penis sliding in and out of her. I could hear how wet she was. I wondered how much of that was from our flirtations at the club and how much from the fucking he was giving her right then.

Once I had merged onto the highway and traffic was clear I looked back into the mirror. Randall was now looking down at her. He seemed to be looking directly at her face, watching it move with his hard thrusts. He pushed into her deep then started grinding inside of her, their hips locked together. His butt clenching and unclenching, pushing into her deeply again and again.

"She seems to like that," he said.

My eyes moved from their joined hips to his face. He was looking at me again.

"Can you hear her?" he asked.

I looked at her in the mirror. Her face was turned slightly towards me with her lips wet and parted. I could hear a slight moan from her.

"She likes that deep stuff, huh?" he asked. "And the clit rubbing."

I didn't respond. I watched as a car passed me on the left, moving swiftly. I thought about the people driving by me while right in my backseat my fiancée was passed out with a dick inside of her. The thought of that thrilled me, made my stomach do a flip and balls tingle. I rubbed my erection through my constricting pants.

"It's really turning you on, huh?" he asked.

I looked into the mirror at him then back to the road. I felt so naked that he was seeing me like this, not embarrassed, just open. In a way it was liberating, but really confusing.

"So what is it that turns you on about it?" he asked

I looked back in the mirror. He was still watching me. I looked at his hips jerking and thrusting.

"Is it just watching her being fucked?" he asked.

I said nothing. I just watched.

"Probably more to it than that," he said. "Do you get off on tricking guys into fucking her?"

He stopped and pushed himself up on his hands, straightening his arms. A car was directly behind me and its headlights were a halo around his head.

"Is it some sort of control thing?" he said. "Like bottoming from the top? You want her to be taken by another guy but want some control over it."

I heard his legs rustling in the seat behind me and his knee came out from behind my seat. He had put his foot on the floor behind my seat and then pulled his other leg further up, curling that knee under her leg and against her thigh.

"You can have that without tricking guys into this," he said.

He started sliding in and out of her in long, deep strokes. Holding himself up, his back arched, I could see his slick shaft emerging from her clinging pussy then sliding back in. I rubbed myself hard through my pants.

"Hell, guys would pay for a chance to fuck her like this," he said. "You could just ask anyone and they'd just do it for you."

The car passed me slowly and I wondered if the person had seen Randall's head suddenly appear in the back window. If so, it would be pretty easy to figure out what was going on. I watched the car pass me in my side mirror.

"Or do you feel like you have more control by tricking guys into doing it?" he asked. "Because I don't think you have as much control over it as you think."

I looked back at him in the mirror. He wasn't looking at me anymore. His eyes were on his thrusting cock, sliding so easily in and out of her. He propped himself up on his right arm and slid his left hand up and down the side of her body, cupping her breast then down her stomach, over her bunched skirt to her thigh, then back up.

"And she's so fuckin' hot," he grunted. "You ain't trickin' anyone but yourself."

He started thrusting harder and faster, putting his hand back on the seat beside her and straining to hold himself up. He dropped his head to watch her and stopped talking, just watched his plunging dick and her body rocking back and forth. I wanted to open my zipper and pull my own erect dick out, stroke it until I came, but I didn't dare.

I watched his hips rising and falling, his butt tightening and rocking. Her right leg was bent and shoved against my seat back, making my seat rock with the force of it. I reached a hand back and touched her knee. I felt it swaying beneath my touch, her smooth skin rubbing against my palm. I groaned softly to myself and bit my lower lip.

I forced myself to not look in the mirror and watch the road. Touching her knee I felt connected to them. I heard him go faster, his smacking into her pelvis again and again. I wiped a hand across my sweating face and noticed a sign for the exit I wanted.


With a loud groan, Randall suddenly stopped. I pulled my hand from her knee.

"So how did you last fuck her?" he asked, panting.

I looked in the mirror at him looking back at me.

"What?" I asked, then looked back at the road, waiting for the exit.

"In what position did you fuck her last time you fucked?" he asked.

"Um," I said, trying to remember. My mind was too muddled from what was happening and trying to drive.

"Were you on top like this?" he said. "Or was she on top? Or doggy? Or what?"

"Her on top," I said as I slowed down and merged into the exit ramp, more concerned with my driving than wondering why he was asking me that question.

"Nice," he said.

There was a red traffic light at the intersection so I stopped and waited to make a left turn. I glanced in the mirror and saw Randall push himself off of Denise. His hard penis slid out of her and stood out from him, shining red from the traffic light. A car's headlights shown brightly around his silhouette. He sat crouched between her legs, hunched over her, grabbed her under her arms, and started lifting her up. He struggled to get her to a sitting position, resting her against the door and the seat back. Then, he sat down next to her so he was in the middle of the seat, a foot behind each front seat, his erection standing out thick and proud, took his pants off, and dropped them on the floor.

A horn honked and I jerked away from the mirror. The traffic light was showing a green arrow. I accelerated, waving my hand in a sorry gesture.

"You should pay attention to your driving," Randall said.

The car passed me as I completed the turn onto a major road. Traffic signals stretched out in front of me. There seemed to be more cars on that road than were on the highway but maybe I was paranoid.

I looked in the mirror and watched Randall lean into Denise and wrap his arms around her like a bear hug. I finally figured out what he was doing as he lifted her up and pulled her towards him. I kept glancing back and forth from the mirror to the road in front of me, watching traffic lights, watching other cars, looking for cops, and alternately watching Randall struggle to set her on his lap. He had to hold her with one arm and use the other to pull one of her legs over him, then let her rest on him, smashing his penis between their bodies, until he got her set on him, her legs spread around him, her thighs resting on her lower legs, her butt on his thighs, and leaning forward onto him as he slouched further in the seat, his legs spread wide, and his knees pressed into the backs of the front seats.

"Whew, good she's so light," he panted, pushing her to the side a bit to look at me in the mirror.

"I can see why you'd do it like this though," he said, pushing her off of him a bit to look at her body as she sat slack on top of him. "I'll bet it's something watching her ride your cock."

I stopped at a traffic light, trying to remember how far I had to go before I made the left turn towards his condo. I had been there a few times but was having trouble remembering, my mind clouded by what was going on in the backseat. A car pulled up beside me on my left and another behind me. I glanced to my left quickly, seeing a bunch of younger guys, looking like university students. I looked in the mirror at how the lights behind me illuminated Randall and Denise in the backseat. I knew if the guys in the car beside me looked over they'd see a girl sitting on top of a guy. I'm not sure if I wanted them to see it or not. The light turned green and they accelerated quickly away.

I looked back in the mirror, the lights from the car behind me bright around Randall, and wondered why it didn't pass me as I accelerated slowly. It didn't look like a cop car. Maybe it was one of those drivers that just follows anyone they get behind.

I saw Denise being shifted up and focused back on Randall. He had lifted her up and reached beneath her ass to pull his dick from under her. He had softened some, probably from the exertion and having her sitting on top of it. He held her butt up and slapped his dick against her butt a few times, making a wet smacking sound. Then, I saw his fingers searching for her wet opening, hold her open, and slip the head of his cock into her. He gripped the shaft as he fed himself up and into her.

He held her like that, one hand gripping her butt, holding her up, the other hand holding the base of his dick as he lifted his hips up and down, sliding in and out of her. He moaned louder as he quickly became rock hard again inside of her.

I stopped at another red light and looked at the lights shining through the back window, wondering what that driver back there was doing. Then, Randall let her slide down the length of him, engorging himself within her. He slid his hands up and down her thighs, hips, and butt as he pushed up and into her, barely moving in and out of her as her body rested on his thighs and pelvis. I adjusted the mirror down from the window, centering their joined bodies in the mirror.

The light turned green and I accelerated slowly, hoping the car would pass me but it didn't. I moved into the left lane so the car could move past me in the right lane.

"I am deep in her, buddy," Randall said.

I looked back into the mirror. He had her leaning against him and to the side so he could look over her left shoulder at me. He was sliding his hands all over her body, her thighs, her breasts, her stomach, her butt, grabbing and pulling, stroking and rubbing, moving over her skirt, boots, and shirt, and delving into her body. His head disappeared behind her and from the slurping and groaning sounds I knew he was sucking on her breasts.

I sank down in my seat, letting my erection find some room in my tight jeans. I looked in the passenger side mirror and saw the car in the other lane, still pacing me. I looked ahead, searching for the left turn I had to make.

In the rearview mirror I saw Randall grab Denise's buttocks, a cheek in each, pull them apart, and lift her up some. I could easily see the shaft his penis penetrating her, her pussy wrapped around him, as he moved her up and down and pushed in and out of her. Her body seemed to ride the curve of his dick, sucking him inside greedily. I shivered and pressed down on my erection hard.

At the next red light, the car that had been behind me pulled up beside me. I glanced over and saw an older man in the driver seat. He was looking into my car. He was looking into my back seat. I groaned as a shiver made me tighten my butt. I felt I could have come right then.

"I'll bet she can really ride," Randall panted.

He was holding her up some, then lifting her a bit more as he pushed his hips down, sliding from her, then letting her fall down as he shoved up into her. His knee pressed into the back of my seat hard enough I could feel it in my lower back. Her body lay limply against him, her arms at her sides, her head on his shoulder, her hair falling across her back. Her shirt was pushed up high on her back, her bra straps dangling at her sides. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist and hips. Her thighs rose and fell as he lifted her up and down, her boots pressed to his thighs.

When the light turned green I accelerated harder than I had been, wanting to get away from the man who had been watching. He fell behind quickly, but we hit another red light immediately. Why the hell were those lights cycling at that time of night?

Randall was fucking her faster, lifting her up and curling her hips away from him, then shoving up into her as she came back down, grinding up into her. His shaft was sparkling wet and white foam was spread across her pussy, leaving white circles on his shaft each time he slid out of her.

The car pulled up beside me again but stopped short so the driver could look directly into the back window. I let my car drift forward trying to will the light to change.

The car felt like it was rocking with Randall's movements and I wondered what it looked like from the outside. Was it bouncing up and down on its springs as it seemed or just rocking slowly?

I pressed the accelerator down hard when the light changed. If the car had had any horsepower I'd have left tire tracks, but instead it just lurched forward enough to leave the other car behind me. I remembered the next light being where I needed to turn and watched the other car as I turned left through a green light. It kept going on the main road and we was alone again.

"Watch your driving there," Randall panted. "Don't want to wreck like this." He laughed.

The street was more secluded but just a single lane in the direction I was driving, so I hoped no one came up behind me.

"Oh, god," Randall groaned over the hectic slapping of skin.

I looked into the mirror and saw he was holding her up over him, ramming up and into her again and again. His fingers dug into her buttocks, spreading them wide and lifting them up, her pussy a wide open hole he was pounding his dick into.

"I'm gonna come in her," Randall suddenly grunted.

I was driving slowly, barely looking at the road as I watched them in the mirror, creeping along the road, trying to avoid cars parked on the side.

I watched his cock going in and out of her rapidly as he held her, pounding into her, her body shuddering over him. His glazed eyes were peering at me over her shoulder, his mouth open. I wanted to pull my penis out and rub it to climax. I was already so close anyway. But I didn't allow it. I just watched.

I forced myself to watch my driving, taking another turn, only a couple of miles from Randall's condo. Luckily the road was still barren of other traffic.

"That's it," Randall groaned.

I looked into the mirror to see him shove himself up into her and hold there for a second, then pull back a bit and shove into her again, his thrusting having lost any rhythm.

"Ah yes," he sighed.

His cock sunk into her again and again, his body shaking, his hands trembling as he held her butt tightly. I pressed down hard on the head of my dick, feeling it pulsing, wanting to come as well. I came to a stop sign and sat there, watching in the mirror as he pushed into her deeply, barely pulling out, just plunging into her, his testicles pulled against him tightly, the base of his cock surging as his semen poured into her.

Then, he groaned loudly and released her butt, letting her body sink down onto him. His hands slid up over her body then cupped her breasts and his body twitched as he spilled his last into her.

I looked at the intersection in front of me, saw no cars driving at all, and proceeded through, feeling my leg shaking as I pressed down on the accelerator. My body was tense. I was so wound up. I needed my own release. But I continued driving.

"Mmmmmm yeah," he said and sighed contentedly.

She lay limp on top of him and against him. He pushed into her a couple more times then grabbed her butt again and lifted her up. The streetlights along the road illuminated the interior of the car enough that I could see his semen caking the base of his cock protruding from her. Then, as he lifted her up off him and his softening dick fell from her a stream of his semen spilled from her open pussy and over him and onto the seat. I groaned and forced myself to look back at the road, holding back my own orgasm just from the sight of that.

I approached the gate to his condominium complex and stopped at the call box.

"What's the code?" I said, my voice high and squeaky.

"5125," he said.

I punched in the code and drove through the gate.

In the backseat Randall had moved Denise to the seat again, laying against the door, one leg curled on the seat and the other on the floor. He was getting dressed, stuffing his slick cock back into his underwear, and pulling his pants up.

"That was really something," he said.

"Which one is it again?" I asked. All of the buildings looked the same.

"At the end," he said. "Right up on the lake."

I drove to his building, remembering it when I approached, and parked in an open space.

"Well thanks for the good time," he said.

I turned the ignition off and turned to look at him.

"Yeah," I said, trying to make my face impassive, not wanting him to know how much I enjoyed it.

"And if you want to do this anytime let me know," he said. "I even know some friends who would join in."

"I don't think so," I said impassively.

He smiled, reached forward and patted my shoulder.

"We'll see," he said.

He looked over at her laying on the seat, her legs still spread, passed out.

"She's something else," he said softly.

Then, he turned and was out the door walking to his condo.

I watched him go and then looked back at Denise. I couldn't leave her like that. I had to clean her up some. I got some napkins I kept in the glove compartment from drive-thrus, turned on the dome light, got out of the car, and got into the back seat.