Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked between her legs, her skirt still pushed up over her butt. Her pussy was wet and open with glistening white fluid spread between her legs and in a small puddle dripping from her. I hunched over her, looking at that mess between her legs, her panties pushed to the side exposing her, and how she lay there so still and limp.

I pulled my own still hard erection from my pants and jerked off frantically, coming in just a few strokes, spraying my semen on her crotch, her thighs, and the seat. I trembled at the sudden release, milking it from me, and letting it spill onto her and between her legs, my eyes focused on her well-fucked and messy pussy the entire time. I sighed heavily in relief and leaned against the seat, wrapping my dripping penis up in the napkins.

"Here's a towel," Randall suddenly said.

I turned to see him standing in the open door, holding out a white towel to me.

"Figured you could use it," he said, a huge smirk on his face.

"Thanks," I said, trying to grab for it as I pushed my penis back into my pants.

"No problem," he said.

He looked past me at Denise and the mess I had made, the mess we had made.

"Take good care of her," he said. "I'll talk to you soon."

He walked away.

I looked around the parking lot and buildings, afraid someone had been watching, but saw no one. I quickly wiped up the seat and Denise as well as I could. I straightened her clothes and hoisted her back up into a sitting position. She groaned as I lifted her up then became silent again, breathing deeply.

I drove us home, my mind moving slowly, dulled by the experience and my own urgent orgasm. I wasn't sure what I was feeling or how I should feel. In the past I had always watched secretly, but this time watching and being watched I had still found it extremely exciting and arousing. Even my own embarrassment at watching had been arousing. I had even found it somewhat exciting at the thought of being seen by other drivers. It had been a weird mix of voyeurism, exhibitionism, control, and surrender. I didn't understand it. I was too tired and still too excited to understand what had happened.

I got us home and carried her into my apartment. In bed I undressed her and cleaned her again with a wet towel. He had come a lot and it had continued dripping from her on the ride home. I dressed her in fresh panties and a night shirt and put her to bed. I threw away both towels and took the trash to the dumpster.

That night I lay next to her, cuddling with her, thinking about the experience, about the engagement, about our future. I didn't sleep at all.

When she woke in the morning she was groggy and her head hurt from the alcohol the night before. I got her some aspirin and water and lay in bed with her.

"What happened last night?" she asked.

"We danced and came home," I said, pulling her against me.

"I don't remember anything once we left the club," she said.

"You drank a lot," I said.

"Too much, I guess," she sighed and rubbed her sore temples. "And on that damn cold medicine."

"Yeah," I said.

"Did we have sex last night?" she asked.

"Kind of," I said, unsure how to answer.

"I feel like it," she said, her hand disappearing under the sheets and touching between her legs.

"Sorry," I said.

"This isn't the first time this has happened," she said.

"What's that?" I asked, trying to not sound guilty or let my body tense.

"That I've passed out from drinking like that," she said. "Or we've had sex and I don't remember."

"Oh," I said.

"I hope I don't have some kind of problem," she said. "Maybe I just shouldn't drink."

"Up to you," I said. "I don't think it's as bad as you think. You seemed fine to me. You just don't remember."

"Well that's not good anyway. And on our special night too," she said, cuddling against me.

She lifted her left hand up and looked at the engagement ring.

"Well no drinking today and tonight," she said. "Let's stay in. Just the two of us. This will be our last day together for awhile."

"Yeah," I said. "For too long."

"I love you," she said, looking at me earnestly.

I met her gaze and said it too, trying to reassure myself that I meant it.