Pet Ownership Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over breakfast we agreed that if we ran into Jack and Joan we would see what happens, but we would not go looking for them. As always there were slots outside the café where we had breakfast. Pet just had to try them again. I watched her for almost an hour. She was still flashing me and teasing me but she was not happy. She came back to me and had lost a hundred dollars of her winnings.

I knew there were two ways to cheer her up, as with most women. Take her back up to the room and fuck her silly or take her shopping. Since we had been and will be fucking all weekend we went shopping. She was so excited, she still had about seven hundred dollars in her new purse.

I am not big on shopping. Kathy and Pet always go together, another good thing about Pet moving in. Being here alone with Pet and sharing her excitement as she went from shop to shop was very enjoyable. The fact she was fusing over me, hanging all over me, kissing me and flashing me when ever she could didn't hurt the shopping experience. There are so many malls here now, we spent most of the day just having fun together We had a lite lunch and more shopping and sight seeing. We got back to the hotel around 6 that afternoon.

We went up to the room and Pet had to model everything she bought. She didn't go too wild she still had over three hundred dollars. Some were very sexy and some were for everyday. I sat and watched her beautiful little body as she would strip naked just to dress it up again. She saved the sexiest things for last. By the time she put on the last outfit I was rock hard. She danced around in the skimpy little outfit. She came and sat down in front of me and with her sweetest voice asked, "Would you take this one off me Uncle Dave?"

I had already stripped naked watching her. There wasn't much to this outfit and it was off her in no time. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I stroked her body and said, "Do you have any idea how much I want to make love to you right now?"

She stroke my face and said, "You always make love to me Dave."

I lightly kissed her lips and said, "This has been such a wonderful day with just you, I want to give you something special."

She pulled me over her and whispered, "You have given me something special this weekend. You have given me you. I have been yours and only yours all weekend." She kissed me softly. Then she got this silly grin and said, "Except for that pussy you were playing with last night."

I gently slapped her ass saying, "You're the one who started it." We laughed and rolled all over the bed playing with each other. We were having so much fun rolling around on the bed, then suddenly realized I was some how deep in her pussy. We just looked into each other's eyes then slowly started pumping back and forth with each other.

My cock was slipping in and out of her pussy but the real action was in our eyes. The feelings of my cock in her pussy was only a compliment to the emotion between us. When we finally built to our mutual orgasm and I filled her pussy as I have many times the explosion was in our hearts and in our eyes. We held each other tightly connected at both ends and shared something neither of us had ever felt before. Time stood still as we held each other. We could have been there for hours.

We just held each other without saying a word for the longest time. Pet looked me in the eye and smiled and said, "If we see Jack and Joan again we're going to fuck them aren't we?" We both started laughing. The moment was gone but the important thing was that we had shared it and it will always be a part of us. I playfully smacked her ass and told her to get ready for dinner.

We dressed and went to the buffett and sure enough Jack and Joan joined us at our table. Pet and I looked at each other and smiled. As expected Jack sat next to Pet and Joan joined me. We really enjoyed these people and had a very nice dinner. We all talked about what we had done all day. Nothing was said but everyone knew we were now a foursome for the evening.

After we ate they wanted to hit the slots for a while. They played and I watched. With Joan and Pet there was a lot to watch. I never saw any of the slots but I saw lots of panties. Jack noticed the show I was watching was better than the machine he was playing. When the girls saw they had both our full attention the went in to high gear. That only lasted about 15 minutes and it was time to head to the room. When Jack asked, "Your room or ours?"

Pet and I both said, "Your's." There was something special about our room being just for us. We didn't want to share that with anyone. That was just for our weekend together. Pet and Joan were sitting there looking at us, both had their legs wide open. Joan jumped up next to me and Jack took Pet's hand and it was off to the elevators. The ride up was one long wet kiss with lots of groping on all sides.

We got to their room and the kissing kept up. Joan and I are undressing each other and so were Pet and Jack. Soon the four of us were naked on the bed together. Joan and Pet were lying next to each other as Jack and I take our places between their legs. Jack shoves into Pet and I look at her just before I push into Joan. There is a look on Pet's face I've never seen before. Without saying a word I knew, she wanted to get this over with quickly and get back to our room.

I started slamming into Joan as fast as I could. I have never fucked a woman just so I could get it over with. She did have two orgasms before I finally filled her pussy. Jack had just pulled out of Pet. They laid there kissing for a few minutes as did Joan and I. Suddenly Pet got off the bed and started getting dressed. I followed her but Jack and Joan were confused expecting things to go on for much longer. Pet just said, "We have a very early flight tomorrow." That seemed to satisfy them and Pet and I left the room.

We got back to our room and were holding each other. Pet looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry I made you leave but it just didn't seem right, not without Kathy. You and I being alone together is one thing but to act as a couple getting together with another couple just seemed wrong." We were both naked by now and she sat on my lap and softly said, "Besides this is the last night I have you all to myself."

We laid on the bed holding each other and kissing. Pet started kissing her way down my body. She got between my legs and took my cock in her hand. She held it and looked at it. Then kissed it like it was the first time she had ever seen it. She held my balls in her hands and did the same softly sucking them. She worked her way back up to the tip of my cock and kissed it. Looking me in the eyes she smiled and engulfed my cock in her mouth. I was enjoying her stage two blowjob very much. I looked down at her and she winked and this time it was less than 15 seconds and I was filling her beautiful mouth with the biggest load of the weekend. She kissed her way back up to lay next to me and said, "I think my Uncle Dave liked that."

I kissed her lips and rolled her on her back. Now it was my turn to look at her and there was so much to look at. Every inch of her is a work of art, her long blonde curls, her crystal blue eyes, her beautiful face. Her tits were so big and hung just slightly giving them a beautiful shape. I followed my stare with little kisses and licks. When I got to her tits I took one in each hand and worshiped them with my tongue. I ran my tongue around the bottom of her tits which on Pet is more sensitive than her nipples. I kissed and licked my down over her flat belly to her belly ring. I play with her belly ring with my tongue.

I kissed my way down over her golden blonde bush that Kathy keeps so neatly trimmed. She opened her legs wide for me and her pussy came into view. She has the most beautiful pussy of any woman I have ever known. If her body is a work of art her pussy is God's masterpiece. I slowly pulled the lips apart opening up that part of her that has given me so much pleasure. I couldn't take my eyes off it, I stared it her for the longest time. Finally I brought my mouth close and kissed her there. I slowly ran my tongue up her lips and found her hard little clit. Like her tits I worshiped it with my lips and tongue.

Her hips were coming up off the bed now and I could hear her singing. Her voice is like music and when she moans it's more like singing. Her head was rolling back and forth and her legs were locked tightly around my head. Soon she was singing for me to make love to her, "Oh Yes Dave .......... Make love to me ................. I want you inside of me ................... Now Dave Please."

I climbed up her body and we kissed deeply as my cock slid easily into her. We never broke the kiss as we pumped against each other. My cock was going in and out of her pussy as we pushed together faster and faster. We finally broke the kiss only when we both started cuming. I was filling her pussy just as I had her mouth not long ago.

I fell next to her on the bed and our breathing slowly came back to normal. We held each other and kissed. Pet lay back on the bed and said, "This weekend with you has been the most enjoyable time I've ever had with any man ever. I love being with you." Then she looked at me and said, "But I miss Aunt Kathy."

I kissed her and lay next to her and said, "I know baby, so do I." We slept soundly that night and made love once more in the morning before catching the noon flight home.

12