Pet Ownership Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pet is the woman the rest of us hate. She never needs or wears makeup. She can fuck wildly all night and get out of bed and shake her head and every curl falls right in place. Her body is to die for and her face will melt any heart. Add to that a personality that is just totally lovable. Now she is standing there in front of me looking more beautiful than I've ever seen her. She spun around with her skirt flying and asked, "How do I look?"

It was all I could do to keep from jumping her and dragging her back to the bed. She picked her hands up over her head and her tits popped into view as well as the blonde curls of her pussy. I started crawling down the bed saying, "If you don't leave now I'll grab you and never let you go." Laughing she twisted out of my reach and hurried out the door. It was over an hour before she came back.

I was sitting naked at the table playing with Pet's laptop, and my pussy, when Pet came back to the room. She had her hands behind her back and a shit eating grin on her face. I looked at her and asked, "Well did you get us a toy cock to play with?" She brought her left hand in front and pulled up her skirt. There was a rubber cock stuck in her pussy and I thought she was holding the other end behind her. She turned around and pulled up the back of her skirt and the other end was in her ass.

I ran to her and pulled her top off as she dropped her skirt. I picked her up and threw her on the bed and I jumped on the bed with her. I was between her legs looking at our new toy and said, "I have got to hear this story."

Pet pulled her legs wide open with her hands and said, "Fuck my ass and pussy while I tell it to you." I took hold of the rubber cock and shoved it in Pet's pussy which pulled it from her ass. Then I pulled it from her pussy which shoved it back in her ass. Pet started moaning, "Oh yes, oh yes ....that's it ....... like that ........ oh yes" I told Pet to tell the story or I would stop, then I did stop. She put her hand on mine and started moving it again saying, "Don't stop. Don't stop until I can't take it any more." She stopped my hand and said, "Let me start by telling you I'm glad to be your bitch this weekend. Every woman I ran into between here and the shop hit on me, even the straight ones." She let go of my hand and I started fucking her faster.

Pet panted out the story. "I got to the shop feeling like a queen with everyone hitting on me. I walked in and THERE was a nice looking woman about my AGE. As I looked over the panties and bras and OTHER things she asked if she could help ME. I told her I was looking FOR a toy cock that MY girlfriend and I could USE since there weren't any MEN there."

"She showed me THE display and pulled THIS one out. I told her I NEEDED to see if it would FIT. She took the tip of the cock and LIFTED my skirt with it. She rubbed it on my PUSSY and shoved it in. As she WORKED it in and out she asked me HOW it fit. All I could do was MOAN. She had me BEND over the COUNTER and took the end THAT was in my PUSSY and shoved it in MY ASS. She play with MY PUSSY with the other end and SHOVED it in my PUSSY. She started ROCKING it back and FORTH like you are DOING now."


"She whispered IN MY EAR, "I think it FITS" I moaned back to HER, I"ll take it. Just LEAVE it where it IS I'll wear it back to MY ROOM. I stood next to HER and she kept FUCKING me as she rang it UP. She kissed me and I CAME, then I brought IT back up HERE to YOUUUUUUU! OH GOD stop now, please stop now. Let me do you."

I quickly pulled both ends out of her and she screamed. I covered her mouth with mine and we kissed deep and wet and heavy. I knew it would be a while before she would be ready for any more so I held her and kissed her. I stroked her body as she slept in my arms. I soon fell asleep holding her.

It was a couple hours later I began to wake up. I could feel Dave's cock pushing at my pussy so I opened my legs to let him in. When his cock was deep in me, my eyes shot wide open, it could not be Dave fucking me. He was still at home. I looked down and Pet's blue eyes were smiling at me. My eyes went down between us and that rubber cock was deep in Pet's pussy and now deep in mine as well. Pet started moving her hips fucking us both with this rubber cock.

I looked back in Pet's eyes and she softly said, "I've never fucked another woman, not like this before. I'm so happy to be here with you." She started kissing me. Pet reached between us and took hold of the cock and started moving it faster. She brought my hand down to hers and we both were fucking each other. Our hips were moving toward each other as we fucked and continued to kiss. We were both building to our orgasms quickly. We were soon screaming and slamming our pussy together. All I could think as I went over the edge was, "Oh GOD, this was a good idea.!"

I fall limp on the bed. A couple seconds later Pet's body goes stiff and she too falls limp next to me on the bed. Neither of us says a word. We kiss and I pull the covers up over us. We fall asleep holding each other still connected to each other by this rubber cock.

When I woke Sunday morning Pet was sitting naked at the table with her laptop. Our mutual toy lay on the table next to her. The sun was shining through the window and lit her with a glow. I got out of bed and walked up behind her. I ran my hands down cupping her tits in my hands. She turned and kissed me good morning. I looked at her and said, "Do you have any idea how much I love you? How much we both love you?"

She pulled me around and had me sit as she got up. She came to sit in my lap and kissed me. She looked in my eyes and simply said, "Yes I do, otherwise I couldn't love the two of you as much as I do." She kissed me then pulled back looking at me. She said, "I think you should see this." She turned to her laptop and pushed a key and this message popped up.

"Hi Pet, I love the name. It brings so many images to mind, that is if you are a submissive like I am. I know you and your friend were just playing on the computer last night but I want to take the chance just in case you were serious. I have been with a couple for a long time and thought we had a good thing going. Unknown to either the husband or myself the wife stopped taking her pills. Long story short, she got knocked up which was not what the husband wanted. He threw me out as soon as he found out. He is also leaving his wife. I thought there was love between us all but I need to get away from this situation and have no where to go. Well that's my story. It was good just to be able to tell someone,

thanks,

Bill"

I read the note and asked Pet, "So did you answer him yet?"

Pet got off my lap and started pacing and said, "No I haven't, I just found it before you woke up. I wouldn't know what to say to him. I can't invite some guy to stay with us just because he's living on the street."

I stood up and put my arms around her and kissed her cheek. I told her, "I didn't say to invite him in but just let him know it was not a joke and get some more information from him. While you do that I'm going to take a shower." I kissed her on the forehead and left her looking at the laptop.

It wasn't long before Pet joined me in the shower. All talk of Bill stopped as we played with each other's bodies in the warm water. We both knew our time alone together was fast coming to a close. We were all over each other and Pet went down on me as I played with her big beautiful tits. Pet can always get me off fast and this morning was not any different. I was screaming and humping her face. She held me to keep me from falling. When I recovered I pulled Pet up and started to go down on her but she said we needed to get ready for our massages before breakfast.

We got out of the shower and dried each other. All Pet has to do is towel dry her hair and as thick as it is in less than half an hour it is back to it natural bouncing curls. I, on the other hand have a lot more to do to get ready. While I'm drying my hair Pet checks the laptop. Bill must have been sitting on top of his computer all weekend waiting for us. I came out of the bath room and Pet was already reading his reply. She was telling me what he had to say as I got dressed which was nothing more than putting on my panties and bra.

It seems he is staying with his sister but her husband is not great on long time house guest. He works construction, which he says keeps him in good shape. He is five years older than Pet which would make him five years younger than me. He is putting money away and his brother-in-law has given him six months to get his shit together, it has already been one month. He doesn't live that far away. On the internet you never know. We were both ready now and I joked with Pet, "Have him send us a picture."

Pet and I enjoyed our morning massage and a good breakfast.. It seems that the whole staff knew about Pet in the gift shop. This excited Pet and we spent some time just walking around the resort to see what reaction we would get. Every woman wanted to be me as Pet made it clear to them all she was my bitch. We were laughing so hard when we got back to the room.. The laughing stopped when Pet hit the key on her laptop. Now Bill is no Greek God to go along with our little goddess but he's no dog either. He had the little face hair the young guys wear now. Pet and I both said that had to go but other than that he was a very nice looking man.

It was time to get ready to leave for home which meant putting on more than bra and panties.. Actually we took off the bra and panties and put on pull over tops and short skirts for the drive home.. Pet and I had a nice long talk on the way home with a couple stops to get each other off.. We did have a lot to talk about, getting to know Bill better and telling Dave why we need to get to know Bill better.

12