Peter Spies on His Wife

Story Info
Business man watches his wife masturbating to porn online.
1k words
4.23
60.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labyrinth
Labyrinth
11 Followers

Another exciting Sunday night.

"Goodnight honey" she said as she pecked him on the cheek. As soon as Susan left the room, Peter closed the spreadsheet he had been pretending to work on when she'd walked in. The web site he'd been looking at appeared and with the collection of amateur photos he'd been looking at. He was particularly fond of one girl in particular and he never tired of browsing through her seductive photos. God knows it was the only way he was going to get off tonight. After only 2 years of marriage, sex seemed to have lost its appeal for Susan. With the decline in sex, Peter had sought out other sources of stimulation.

"mmmmmmmm.... o yeah" he sighed as he pulled up a picture of her wearing a tight fitting business suit, legs up on the desk, one hand in her blouse and the other stroking that perfect pink clit of hers. Peter felt himself growing harder and with it his need for release. He had this down to a science with Susan obvious lack of interest these days, so it didn't take long.

Peter climbed the stairs and quietly entered the bedroom. God she was beautiful. Looking at her lying sleeping, hair splayed out on the pillow filled him with longing. "Maybe tomorrow night" he hoped as he slid into bed beside her, turned off the light, and fell into a restless sleep.

The alarm clock roused him from his unsettled dreams at 6:00am. He had a big presentation to do today so he showered & dressed quickly, kissed her softly so as not to wake her and rushed out of the house.

It was 10:00 when he realized that he'd left the disk in his home computer. He couldn't do the presentation without it so after muttering some choice words under his breath, Peter grabbed his keys, told his secretary he'd be back after lunch and was pulling onto the freeway 15 minutes later.

The drive home was uneventful. The traffic was light and he found his mind wandering. Thoughts of the upcoming presentation soon gave way to thoughts of his secretary's perfect heart shaped ass and he was still undressing her in his mind as he pulled into the driveway.

The door swung open silently and Peter headed for the office. He stopped short as he reached for the door knob. At first he thought she was hurt but he soon realized that those sounds were not sounds of pain. Silently, he peeked through the crack in the door. There was Susan, sitting naked at his computer with the web site he'd been looking at last night open. He could see her reflected in the mirror on the opposite wall. He had scoffed when she had placed the mirror there but she had insisted that if he was going to sit with his back to the door that the mirror had to stay to balance the room's Fung Shway. Suddenly Peter had a new appreciation for the ancient Chinese principles of balance and harmony in the home! She looked gorgeous with her long blond hair cascading over her bare shoulders and over her round full breasts. Her hard, dark nipples poked through her hair and bounced ever so slightly as she rocked her hips. Her hands were concealed by her thigh but it didn't take much imagination to know where they were as she rocked and bucked her hips rhythmically.

Peter stood motionless caught somewhere between shock and intense arousal. Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead and it was all he could do not to rush in and ravish her. Instead, he fumbled with his zipper. Excruciatingly slowly so as not to make a sound, he lowered the zipper and released his now huge and throbbing cock from its captivity. Equally slowly he wrapped his hands around its length and worked them back and forth. Thankfully, Susan's moans began to increase in volume and intensity freeing him up to pump more vigorously as he bit his tongue to prevent any inadvertent moans of his own! One of her hands had worked its way back up to her right nipple and she pinched and pulled it in rhythm with her other hand which continued to thrust in and out between her thighs. The scent of her juices wafted through the door filling Peter's nostrils with her intoxicating essence. He could hear how wet she was. With each thrust of her hips he could hear a wet smacking sound as her fingers plunged deeper and deeper into her eager pussy. Soon his own wetness begun as precum accumulated at the end of his cock, coating his fingers and making them slip more quickly & easily over its length. Susan then rose up onto her knees, giving him a perfect view of her ass & pussy. Her thighs were moist & glistening as she raised her right leg up onto the desk. In one quick stroke she drove 3 fingers in, crying out as she buried them deep inside her. In the mirror, he could see her breasts bouncing & jiggling as she rode her own hand. This was too much for Peter and he exploded, shooting copious amounts of thick white cum all over the wall.

Leaning against the opposite wall, he took a moment to regain his composure & catch his breath. Susan was still going strong as he tip toed into the bathroom, wiped himself off and got some Kleenex to clean up the mess he had made in the hallway. "Oh god YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she cried as her orgasm wracked her body with waves of pleasure. Quickly & silently, Peter slipped out of the house and back out to his car.

He waited 5 minutes before slamming the car door loudly and making a big scene of fumbling & dropping his keys at the door. As he unlocked the door, Susan greeted him in a robe with flushed cheeks & tousled hair. She looked beautiful. "I forgot my disk for this afternoon's presentation" he explained. "God, you're beautiful" he couldn't help adding. She flushed even more & for a moment he thought he saw a glimmer of the old fire in her eyes as she turned and went to retrieve his disk for him. It was when she handed him the disk that the idea came to him.........

............ to be continued

*** Have an idea for my next story? Let me know!

Labyrinth
Labyrinth
11 Followers