Petra the Small Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

Andrea was speaking. "We really liked Alex and Roseanne. Their place is beautiful. I did come away with a question about their place however."

"Me too," Tom said.

"My question is why is the place called the Getto Ranch? That isn't the way ghetto is spelled."

Jerry started to laugh. The group turned to him and waited. When he stopped laughing he answered the question.

"It doesn't mean Ghetto. But the guy who made the sign didn't ask what the word meant before he made the sign. If he had asked he would have discovered that it isn't one word but two. We stayed at the "Get To Ranch." They named it that because they don't ever have to, they get to.

"Now I understand completely." Andrea said. Other heads nodded.

"I wanted to ask what work they do. I didn't see them work one moment while we were there." Tom said.

"Roseanne was out working when we arrived, I think." Petra said. "At least when she met us she said she had some chore to do and it was a couple hours until we saw her again."

"She was working in the nude?" Tom asked.

"I think so."

Jerry stepped in again. "She and Alex raise horses. They have two areas, one for quarter horses and one for palominos. Roseanne is also a fine illustrator. She does medical illustrations and wildlife illustration."

About twenty minutes more and Harvey came in to the living room and about ten other people followed him in, each carrying a chair. He looked at Jerry and asked, "Shall we begin?"

"Maybe we should ask them," was Jerry's response.

Harvey turned to Andrea and Jay and said, "We want to get to know you. Some of the family wasn't at the ranch and so they don't know you like those of us who were there. So, with your permission we would like to ask questions and have you ask us questions as well."

"What kind of questions?" Andrea asked.

"All kinds, except questions that won't help us to know you and won't help you know us." Sabrina said.

"OK. You can ask anything," Jay said.

"What is the thing that if it showed up in your life would make the biggest difference, to you?" Sabrina asked.

"Let me see if I understand the question. Are you asking what do I see as something missing from my life that would make a big difference, if it was in my life?" Jay said.

Sabrina said, "Close enough."

He looked at Andrea and when he opened his mouth to speak he was cut off by her. "We lost our little baby last year. The thing that I see as missing would be having a baby. At least that was the answer four days ago. I hungered for a baby, my baby. Now I am seeing things differently. I still want another baby. But the other thing that I saw as missing, isn't anymore. That thing was family. A few days ago I thought that it was Jay and me. Now I have three sisters that I am closer to than any women I have ever had in my life. I have four brothers that I can easily say I love. I've been with all of you for hours and I have felt loved, accepted, and wanted every moment. Now my answer is that I have everything."

Jay nodded, "I would add to what my wife has said if there was anything to add. I feel more love in my life now than I have ever felt."

"What are you willing to be as a part of this family?"

"You ask questions so differently than other people. I am willing to be a better man than I have ever been before. I am willing to be your brother, unless you need an uncle. I am willing to help you move, help you paint your house, care for you when you are sick, I don't know that there are limits on who I am willing to be. I know that already I am a better husband to Andrea."

"I don't know how to be much of anything. I know how to teach pre-school. I know a little about being a wife. But this much I also know; I am family. Whatever I can do or be that is loving I will do and be that."

Sabrina looked at Harvey and Jerry, "I'm not sure what y'all did out at the ranch but these two got the essence of us in a couple of days."

"It wasn't us," Jerry said. "Petra opened the door and loved them through it. I wish you all could have been there. I still tear up when I remember."

Harvey, Tom, Andrea and Jay nodded and teared up as well.

"Tell us." Helen asked. They turned to Petra. She started the story and as she progressed each of the others added pieces. Half an hour later there were tears all over the house. Hugs were given and shared.

One of the men who had prepared the food they had just enjoyed had sat quietly long enough. He stood before speaking, "I don't want to ask a question that requires an answer. I am more tactile. I would like a kiss."

Andrea stood, looked at Jay and went into the man's arms. She kissed him. When the kiss ended he smiled and said to the room, "I have just kissed Life and been kissed by Love."

Later, after many shared kisses, the gathering started to break up and people started leaving for their homes.

"I'd like to schedule a walk with you, Petra," Helen said.

"How about tomorrow morning?" Petra answered. They set a time and hugged. Three other people scheduled walks with Petra and with Andrea. Bob and others cleaned up the kitchen, leaving enough food in the refrigerator to feed Jenny, Petra and friends for the week. People began the ritual of kisses and hugs as their way of saying good-bye. Petra, Jenny, Jay, Tom, and Andrea discovered that there were many others in the family that fully kissed. It was late when the house emptied of family. As Sabrina was making the rounds she came to Petra and in the midst of their hug Petra said, "I would love to spend some more time with you."

"Honey, my shop isn't busy in the middle of the day most days. Come by. We can talk and I'd love it."

She handed Petra a card with the address of her shop on it and then she hugged both Petra and Jenny and left.

Tom waited until he was almost last. In fact it was Tom, Jerry, Jenny and Petra who were the last ones in the house.

"Petra, I get to work tomorrow. I need to be there by nine. I want to spend the night with you."

"I have wanted to be able to use this line since I was fifteen and saw it in a movie. Your place or mine?"

"Yours."

He took her hand and she led him to her new bedroom. That left Jerry standing looking at Jenny. She went into his arms and after they kissed again she said, "You don't get a choice."

She took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom, shutting off lights as they went. Eventually all four did get some sleep.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers