Pets First Scolding

Story Info
Mistress scolds pet.
1.3k words
3.58
23.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Jenn's pet had been waiting all week to see his Mistress and today, Friday was that day. She had ordered him to finish all his work before she arrived, so that they would have more time to play. He was so excited, that he could hardly pay attention to what he was doing, but he knew better than to get on her bad side; or at least more than he had already done earlier in the week. He had acted like a child and knew he had upset her but he was not sure how mad she really was.

Miss Jenn called from the parking lot to see if the coast was clear, it was not. So he told her he would be right out after making an excuse to leave. A couple of minutes later he met her at her vehicle. They drove to a spot they had found the previous week. As they drove they talked as lovers and friends; she warned him however, that when they got to the spot, it was going to be MISS JENN'S time. He understood.

Once they got there, he was hesitant, not knowing what was going to happen. They walked with arms around each other and she quietly, yet sternly she told him how childish he had been and that he had spoiled a very good day for her. By her order, he looked into her eyes and stared into beauty that was hurt. He apologized and tried to assure her that it would not happen again. They walked a little longer to a semi-secluded spot.

She knew he had behaved that way because he was having a bad day, and she is not a cruel and unreasonable Mistress. She placed in his hand something that she wanted him to have, to help remind him that he was hers and that she loved him. In his hand, she placed a pair of nipple clamps connected by a chain. He was astonished, he always wanted something like this, it was almost as if his Mistress had special powers to just know things. He held them in his hand and then lifted his shirt and placed them on his nipples. It felt fantastic, just enough pain to make him want more. Miss Jenn started to tongue his nipples and suck on them which with the nipple clamps on sent him into a tizzy. After 10 minutes of her sucking on his nipples, the clamps had become unbearable and he asked if he could adjust them. Which of course she consented, then after some more sucking by Miss Jenn, his nipples became so sensitive that they began to hurt and he asked if he could take them off. She allowed him. His nipples were bright red and the feeling in them was most wonderful he had ever felt. She licked and sucked on each of his nipples to help bring the circulation back a little quicker, to help ease the pain for him.

Miss Jenn told him to drop his pants. He did so with no hesitation. She placed her jacket on the ground and ordered him to his knees. He obeyed. She started to first kiss him, after several minutes she started to rub his ass. He asked her if she wanted him on all fours and she did.

There he was, his pants down around his ankles and on all fours with his ass sticking up in the middle of a walking trail waiting for his Mistress to decide what she wanted to do next.

She rubbed his ass a little and then "Smack", she slapped his ass, rubbed some more then "Smack". She did this few times. All the while the thoughts of pleasure were running through his brain. After several more slaps on the ass, she asked if her slut had been punished enough, or if it would take more to reinforce she will not accept childish behavior, as she put it, her diaper changing days are over. He suggested that he might need more to re-enforce this. As she knelt beside him, she grabbed his cock, after asking him why his cock was so wet, and hearing the desired response, she squeezed it tight while she continued to slap his upturned ass.

She then stood up, took off her pants and moved around to where his head was. She asked him to lift his head; he did so and was face to face with her shaved pussy. It is a wonderful, beautiful pussy with a protruding clit and lips that seem to pout. He went to move towards it but stopped and asked for permission, which was given. His mouth kissed her lips and his tongue started to lick up and down her pussy, he opened his mouth and applied suction to her whole pussy. She moaned with pleasure. He then started dancing his tongue around her clit, alternating light touch with pressure. He sucked her clit into his mouth, softly then harder. Her juices were flowing. He licked then up before they dripped to the ground below. He knew from the sounds she was making that she was enjoying it.

After she came, she moved back to his ass and this time as she rubbed and hit it, she bit his ass, this really sent enjoyment thru his body. She also started to play with his tight backdoor.. He felt his cheeks being spread by her fingers and then her finger was playing with his asshole, then he realized that it was her tongue. He was being "rimmed" for the very first time. He loved it. She played with his ass some more, even sticking her finger in an inch or two, she would throw in a good slap every now and then to remind him who was in charge.

She stood up and moved back in front of him again and he began to eat her very wet pussy again. Oh how good she tasted. The thought of eating her pussy on a daily basis was more than he could handle so he attacked her pussy with a vengeance, his tongue dancing, prodding and licking, his mouth sucking her clit then her lips. She came again.

She then let him stand up and stretch his legs. She dropped down in front of him and took his cock in her mouth. He loved to look into her eyes as she sucked his cock. Someday he thought he would shoot his cum into that wonderful mouth of hers. After a few minutes she turned with her ass facing me and wiggled that lovely ass of hers. He got down behind her and rubbed his cock head against her pussy lips and her beautiful ass. Oh how he wanted to bend down and stick his tongue up her tight little backdoor but he wanted to cum badly. He slowly entered her, while she used her fingertips on the bottom side of his shaft, then slowly at first fucked her, then faster and harder he pumped. Her moans of enjoyment were urging him on. Then with a deep thrust, he sent streams of cum into her pussy. He rested a minute until his cock slid from between her very wet lips.

She turned over and looked at him. He knew what he was supposed to do. He had to clean up his mess. So down he went, licking her pussy, eating his own cum that had mixed with her juices. He loved the taste. Finally she told him stick his tongue in as far as he could and then give her a kiss. He stuck his tongue in as far as her pussy would allow, he swirled his tongue around and then up to her face we went. They kissed hard and passionately, swirling his cum around with their tongues. She held him by the back of the neck, while she helped try to clean his chin and upper lip off.

As he stood to dress, he thought to himself 'Oh what a lucky guy I am'. They slowly walked out of the trail back to her vehicle hugging like 2 teenagers in love. Meanwhile, she is thinking that she is the luckiest woman in the world.