Phone call interrupted Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, girl, let's see you come," Sir John sarcastically encouraged her, "let's see you really go."

He continued to pull on her tits, attempting to pull them as far as possible, her breasts becoming even sorer, she screamed both from the violent massaging of her jugs were receiving and as she finally climaxed, collapsing on the bed more or less un a heap. However, Sir John maintained his attention to her now thoroughly reddened rack and Phil continued to pound her for a few minutes longer to he finally added a further load of spunk to her cunt.

Jill finally relaxed, spread-eagled across the bed, every part of her body seemed to have been savaged from their attentions. She recovered quickly however, wondering what they would be demanding next. She went to freshen up in the bathroom, taking a quick shower, but not before she overheard part of their conversation.

She's getting even better; hope you don't object to me sharing her? I think I detected some enjoyment of pain, hope next time we can introduce to some new practices," he smiled.

"No problem, I don't I could've upped her games if it wasn't for you. Time to finish for today don't you think?"

"Can't see why not," he agreed as both men approached the bathroom.

Phil tapped on the shower door, and Jill turned off the water and opened the door. She realised that both men were still fully dressed, as they had throughout her exertions, although both their limp cocks remained exposed, on display. She realised now; she had been fucked like a common whore. She was ordered to kneel on the shower tray, confused she knelt before them. Both men raised their cocks and each proceeded to give her a golden shower. Jill gasped at the suddenness of their actions, Phil ordered her to keep her mouth open, and both directed their piss there. Her degradation was complete... or at least this stage was.

She found it difficult to believe, that herself a senior professional, a graduate, a Masters graduate at that, a sophisticated woman who spoke three language, could have allowed herself to be treated this way: as a slapper; a whore; a tart; a cum-slut; a mere sex-toy and an object for the mere gratification of men. Yet she found herself exhilarated by it all.

By the time she finished her shower, both men had moved downstairs, and so she dressed alone in the room. She retrieved her clothing, which had been scattered around the room, although again, she sighed Sir John appeared to have redeemed a further trophy - not that they were any use of anyone. She located her spare knickers and pulled them up over stocking and over the suspenders, just in case they needed to be disposed of urgently. She felt the spunk ooze in both her pussy and arsehole and looked forward to their use later. She pulled on her skirt and buttoned up her blouse, remember to dress as instructed, leaving the top three unbuttoned and the collar open as the neck. If that is how they want me, then that is how they will get me. She took some time to find her shoes, one had had managed to be tangled in a standard lamp and the other in a wastepaper bin.

She made her way downstairs and saw her erstwhile companions talking to a group of businessmen at the bar. She had a single drink with them, she was introduced to the group. They all smiled knowingly, it seemed obvious from their lustful gaze and not so subtle hints they all knew she been screwed by both Managers, who must have already regaled them of her performance. She discerned some expectation on the part of the new group, but as she didn't fancy another session with a further six men, she bade her farewell.

"She has a fine rack, wouldn't mind giving her one," she heard one of the men say to Phil as she left. As she walked through to reception she turned as she heard a collective guffaw, she saw all the men staring at her, she curtsied in appreciation allowing them sight of her deep cleavage but quickly made her way out.

The commute home was slightly uncomfortable as she felt some of the spunk drip out some on to her knickers and some dribbled down her legs and onto her stockings.

It was still early evening, when she got home and could not believe it when she heard Steve laughing on the phone to someone but again in the spare bedroom. Pre-occupied he failed again to notice her entrance. She slipped her shoes off, dropped her jacket on the floor and silently climbed the stairs. It was only just after 5, and here was the prick having a wank already. She quietly prised open the door and saw her husband wanking to the phone again.

"Thank you, Mistress Jenna."

Excellent thought Jill. Before Jenna could reply, Jill marched into the room and roughly grasped his engorged penis, Steve groaned dreading that he had been caught again. Expecting the worst, he shuddered at the prospect, but was shocked by the exchange between Jenna and Jill.

"Good afternoon Mistress Jenna, having your 5 o'clock wank hubby dear."

"Oh goodie," she giggled, "is that my cum-slut Jill, have you followed by instructions?"

"Yes Mistress," Jill replied, "I am fully spunked as you instructed."

"Good, we are going to enjoy teaching this sissy how to behave. Now squeeze his pathetic little balls hard and smack that excuse of a cock, hard, three times."

Steve was shocked at this unexpected repartee, but cried out at the sudden administration to his genitals by Jill and curled up in a ball.

"So how many times have you been fucked this afternoon?"

"Twice in both my pussy and arsehole, by the same two but this time they took me together. I was also given a double golden shower. You were correct that I would need a spare pair of cami-knickers, the old rascal took another trophy. I also bought the toys you recommended last week. Thank your mistress."

"I would have loved to have seen you being buggered, you horny slut. Did you shower after the golden showers, I think it would be good to see sissy lick the piss off your tits. Have you got your laptop ready with the web-cam?"

"It is here, but I showered before I realised what we could do with the remains of the piss. Sorry Mistress."

"No matter, we can play that next time, now take him into your bedroom but pull him the balls."

Jill grabbed him by the balls and dragged him into the main bedroom, pushing him onto the master bed, before he could recover from the pain and make sense of how events were unfolding. How was it that Jill and Jenna had established contact? Last week she been like a banshee when she discovered him on the phone to Jenna. She grasped his right arm and handcuffed it to the bedpost, she then moved quickly across him and handcuffed his left arm to the bedpost on the other side.

She turned on the webcam, which amazingly connected first time. It was only one-way however; she could not see Jenna but Jenna could see her. Jill disconnected the mobile, once she was able to hear Jenna on the other end of the link.

Jenna complimented Jill on her room, which only added to the surreal nature of developments, her husband stark-bollock naked, handcuffed to the bed, and her discussing soft-furnishings with a phone-sex operator.

"You have excellent taste Jill, what a lovely room. However, you seem to be forgetting something, are you not."

"Apologies mistress. I was captured by the speed of events; it will not happen again."

Jill stood in front of the cam and started to disrobe.

"Your look very hot, well fucked, beautiful even, and what a cleavage, you weren't lying. The look bigger than 34F."

Jill blushed and continued to unbutton her blouse dropping it to the floor, then unhooked the bustier, allowing her breasts to fall free. A second strip in one day, she might have to consider taking this activity up professionally.

"They are spectacular, although they are very red. Looks like they've been seriously used this afternoon. Come get your kit off quicker I am dying to see your spunk filled cunt. Did you shave it clean?"

Jill rapidly divested herself of her remaining clothing, this time removing her stockings. When she was completely nude, she knelt before the camera.

"I like your choice of underwear very sexy, but most of all I like your clean-shaven pussy. Looks like you've had an enjoyable afternoon. Finger your pussy I want to see the juices."

Jill inserted her index finger into her pussy and scooped out some cum, raising it to show Jenna.

"Well you know what that's to go."

Steve had been listening and watching the new slave and Mistress interact, it was a spectacular transformation and completely off-the-wall. Jill climbed onto the bed and crawled toward him; he again appreciated her jugs as they swayed before him. As she reached him, she dipped her finger into her pussy and scooped out a large dollop of spunk.

"Smear his lips, bitch," Jenna instructed.

Steve blanched at his first taste of cum, other than his own, and also taste the juices of his wife, wondering who had provided her with the filling.

"Push it all in his mouth, open wide sissy, swallow it all that lovely spunk," came the instruction from Jenna. Now slave I want you to get the toys, but first of I want that sad imitation of a husband fully tied and spread-eagled."

Jill retrieved some short rope bindings, pulling his legs apart he tied the ankles to the bottom bedposts. The sight of his naked wife, submitting to Jenna, his shaft hardened and felt like steel with pre-cum glistening".

"Did you get a paddle?"

"Of course, Mistress, a leather one, its long and flexible with a little row of studs at the end," Jill raised it up to the camera to show Jenna."

Steve's eyes widened at the range of possibilities of what may occur next.

"Whack that little pecker, he can't come until I let him. Now get the nipple-clamps, I told you to buy."

Jill smacked his cock hard with the paddle, one, twice, three times till it reddened brightly. Experimenting further, she positioned herself at ninety degrees to him, she administered two short taps to his prone testicles. He screamed. She was enjoying this. She reached into the bag, feeling for the clamps. She found them and moved back toward Steve.

"What do you think you're up too my little bitch. The clamps are for you."

Jill giggled, "sorry Mistress."

Jill placed the first clamp on her right breast and then attached the other to her left one.

"I want to see real tears. Did the clamps not come with weights and a chain. I want you to tighten the clamps and then attach the chain and to start with one weight."

Jill grimaced as she tightened the right clamp, it was like...well it was a clamp, she tightened it further. Then she moved to left and attached the second clamp,

tightening a far as she had finished the first, with each turn she felt the pain sharpen.

"Tighter, who do you think you are kidding, my little slave. You need to experience the real pleasure of pain. We need to see some proper tears, even weeping. Tighten them further."

Tears streamed down her cheeks for the second time this day, this time self-inflicted, with each she whimpered a little more. She reached for the chain and attached it to clamps and groaned as the weight pulled down on her nipples the pain intensified but then so did the so warmth in her groin, she could feel her arousal building. She began to pant as she balanced the pain and the pleasure.

"Good girl, now it is time to present yourself to the Steve. You look so full of life, a knowing sexual being."

Jill moved up Steve's prone body, clambering over his chest, she knelt above his face, her knees and thighs gripping his head so he could only look into her pussy directly above. She lowered herself onto his mouth.

"Clean your wife's cunt, and taste the cum of two real men, sissy," ordered Jenna, she was starting to enjoy herself know.

Steve proceeded to clean her fanny, his tongue reaching deep inside her. Jill ground her hips down on this mouth almost suffocating him. Her pussy was getting the workouts of workouts today. As she gently rocked her hips, the suspended weight moved like a pendulum ensuring the pressure on her nipples remained severe. Steve completed eating his wife's faithless pussy, his cock throbbing urging to be released.

Jenna knowing that Jill's back passage was also full of her two afternoon companions seed, considered what to do next. She could push them too far and lose them, or she could play a last game.

"Slave", barked Jenna," time for another level."

Jill was reluctant to stop; she was enjoying his tongue stimulating her clit.

"Get the pin-wheel, did you buy a single or multiple wheel?"

"Single, Mistress."

"Good, now as its your first time, use it slowly and lightly we don't want to stain your sheets with unnecessary blood, do you? You can release the clamps now, unless you want to mark them permanently. Did we agree a safe word?"

"No."

"Oh well, better next time, just don't damage him too much."

Jill released the clamps, the blood surged back into her nipples causing her to gasp at a new type of painful sensation. She pulled the pin wheel out of the bag, and Jenna instructed her to trace it along his thigh. Steve groaned and arched his back, the pain was intense, She moved all over his body, his chest, his biceps, his stomach, his thighs again, leaving small little red pin-pricks all over his body, causing Steve to writhe at the short, almost electric shocks he received as the wheel moved over his skin, and then the sudden warm heat that rose in his skin the moment the wheel moved on.

Jill stopped for a moment, and grasped his penis, gently stroking the shaft, her hand gliding it up and down its long-length. It was not as stout as Phil's but it had a certain fullness to it that she enjoyed riding. She then bowed down further, taking the of the penis in her mouth. She didn't take it down her throat as she often did, preferring to lightly caress its moist bulbous head with her lips, savouring the pre-cum. She should feed him strawberries next time, she thought, it should improve the taste. Slowly straightening, but continuing to wank his shaft, she smiled lovingly looking into his eyes, Jill, out of Steve's eyesight, reached for the paddle and rapidly applied two hard slaps to his balls. Steve screamed in pain, tears streamed down his cheeks, Jenna lost in watching the scene unfold, forgetting to keep control, realised she needed to bring her novice, inexperienced but very enthusiastic slave into check before she permanently damaged her sissy mate.

"Jill, I think we should drain my sissy cum-sluts' balls, you have edged him enough and he's learning his place, so allow him to come now. Immediately."

Jill nodded in agreement, but considering his rampant shaft in front of her, realised unlike the rest of the body, it was unmarked if obviously reddened, She took the wheel again rolling it up and down his manhood with increasing speed as the repeated pin-pricks shocks convulsed his shaft and his arousal intensified, if that were possible as well as his groans and screams. Jenna was spell bound, she might need to call 999 to either stop murder or get a defibrillator, it seemed touch and go which way it might conclude. The critical problem was she obviously unaware of where they lived. How would she explain: she was having a live sex cam session, when her over-enthusiastic novice slave had administered a rather intense bondage session with her trainee sissy cum-slut, accidentally causing him to expire...apparently, as the cam was good but not uhd. No officer, she had no idea which country they were resident in but they did speak English, it was afternoon wherever they were and alcohol was available. That would narrow it down wouldn't it, as she glanced at the clock. Shit, it said 10 o'clock, in the evening - a 4- or 5-hour time difference if she remembered correctly from what Jill had mentioned. Fortunately, as Jenna's thought process careered out of control, nature intervened. In one massive climatic orgasm Steve's cock erupted, spasming spunk all over his torso, as he released a deep guttural groan.

Jill dropped the wheel, smirked at the now faux leopard skin-style penis, and bent over his body licking up his jism, but remembering not to swallow. She moved up to Steve's head and kissed his lips, then opened her mouth dropping the cum into his mouth. He had spunked so much that it took her three more times to clear it all and present it to him, and as she administered the last, she felt the faintest flutter at the apex of her g-spot that effortlessly engulfed her body as she experienced one of the slightest but most beautiful orgasms cascade throughout her body. Wiping the last of the cum from her lips, she turned smiling toward the web-cam.

"Shall I use the flogger now, Mistress?"

There was silence. Jenna's nervous system had almost collapsed, she was exhausted by the extreme tension as she struggled to recoup control of the session, sweat encased her body, her pussy throbbed demanding attention, her nipples were like corks. Where the fuck do, we go next? She reviewed the camera scene in front of her, Jill looked like a she-devil, ready to devour the next male to mate with her, but at the same time paradoxically demure. Steve on the other hand, looked like a car accident gone wrong, wheezing noisily, interspersed with deep groans, as he struggled to regain some composure. Red stripes and pin-holes haphazardly decorating his body, which someone seemed to emit a savage orange glow. His hands and feet, however, were startimg to turn blue, as Jenna realised that Jill had probably not allowed for any movement - it was after all apparently, although she now very much doubted it, her first time with bondage.

"Mistress?"

"Ahh! Yes, No, Yes, No I don't think we need to use the flogger today, but I think you should take the hand-cuffs off and loose the rope as his seems to be turning blue."

No flogger? I haven't used it today or the penis ring?"

"No, unbind him before he goes to his maker."

Reluctantly she turned back and undid his restraints, Steve managing to crawl into a ball, whispered a thank-you to the she-devil that had once been his wife.

"I think we could use safe words next time."

"Safe words? What are those, Mistress?"

As Jenna started to regain control, she explained, "Safe words, so I, you or Steve can warn our limit has been reached and it's time to stop."

"Okay," she replied disappointingly.

"I think that is enough for today, look forward to playing with you both next week. Be good and I want to hear all about your next fucks."

"Goodbye, Mistress," as she turned of the cam, all Steve could do to acknowledge was a strangled groan.

The line went dead, and Jenna immediately reached for her mobile.

"I need a good hard fucking, and bring your friend with the bendy dick."

"When?" the voice at the other end enquired.

"Bloody well now and make yourself quick about it," Jenna barked as she reached for her largest dildo to ease her pent-up frustrations.

What have I unleashed, those two could be incredibly dangerous untrained, but she giggled at the thought of further training, safe words, flogger, penis rings et al, as she thrust the dildo into her cunt.

And it was only 7 o'clock.

12