Phone call interrupted Pt. 04

Story Info
Jenna & Jill: realities collide.
15.7k words
4.29
3.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
166 Followers

Jill groaned as she started to release the nipple clamps, the blood flowed rapidly back into her nipples, she felt the exquisite pain she now relished. A new sensation surged through her clit, as under Jenna's instruction, she quickly pulled the new clamp off it, fortunately it comprised two small magnetic metal cones but she still screamed only partly in pain.

"You are becoming much more resilient Slave," enthused Jenna, "soon we will push boundaries you didn't even know existed. The butt plug can be removed now."

Jill groaned as she removed the plug and felt her anus quickly contract to fill the void, yet another sensation she was becoming accustomed to.

"Ooh! That was exceptional," as she collapsed back onto the bed, allowing herself to be enveloped in the folds of a seriously dishevelled duvet, she hadn't thought she could be so energetic by herself in bed, alone, masturbating, simply listening to and obeying an ethereal voice. Jenna was an addictive Mistress, her voice suggested a lithe, athletic, slim, sensitive, sensuous, feminine body. Was it an illusion or was its reality, she pondered what made it so addictive, these calls triggered her imagination and subconscious in ways she'd rarely experienced? Perhaps the reality of engaging with another body would in all likelihood suppress such fantasies?

She wondered if this qualified as being unfaithful, could someone be cuckolded by an iPhone, was it technically a bull - what the fuck she thought, it was fucking brilliant whatever it was.

"Where's your sissy husband today?" Jenna asked.

"At work, I had a half-day to get ready for my trip to Bristol, I fly there tonight."

"Sorry...Bristol," for the first time in these past months Jill heard a tentative, cautious, almost subdued response from Jenna. Mistress transformed; Mistress revealed?

"Yes, Bristol, do you know it well?" as the relationship suddenly, imperceptibly shifted in Jill's favour.

"Might do. It's a very nice City, but with all the rather risqué legacy of a sea port. I hear the fetish and bondage scene there is quite vibrant."

Jill realising, she could press home an advantage, potentially turning tables on her dominatrix, reversing role-play-play, asked "Is it where you live, then?"

"It was a long-time ago," Jenna lied, she was unused to this, she started to feel stressed at the control dimension of the relationship moved against her.

"You'll have to tell me the best places to go. I have meetings on the Wednesday, a couple on the following morning and with only a corporate dinner dance in the evening, I am free on the afternoon and all-day Friday.

Where do you recommended?"

"There are a few nice spas and loads of nice restaurants. Depends what else you want to do: sex, alcohol or rock & roll?"

"Well the Marriot where we are staying has seemingly much of everything in that respect, but it would be good to get out and around to see the City. Cream tea and a good view or decent people watching place would be ideal for the Thursday afternoon. Don't want to do anything too exerting before the evening's festivities, can leave that till the Friday."

"The Ivy Clifton is really nice, it's a good stroll from your hotel and not far from the Suspension Bridge, where obviously you have spectacular views of the gorge. I had a fabulous cream tea there last week with my FWB," Jenna accidently revealed"

"Just visiting, where we? Do you have to travel a long way to redeem you benefits from your friend?"

Captured. Probably for first time Jenna seemed to have met her match."

"Bugger," she exclaimed "clever little madam aren't we. No, I am not a Wildebeest, I don't have to trek the veritable plains to get a decent fuck, cheeky bastard. Yes, bitch, I still live in Bristol but unfortunately the rules of the website prohibit, on pain of excommunication, meeting up with callers. It would be a shame to lose this as I enjoy leading punters astray."

"I know, never mind, it would destroy the illusion, but if I see a frail elderly blonde with a Zimmer frame, I'll say hello."

"You know, instead of using sissy's web access, you should sign up yourself. I could message you the best places for nightlife in the City. You might even want to try out being an operator, that posh accent of yours, actual big tits and submissive attitude would get you a lot of admirers."

"Thank you, but I get enough entertainment just with you. Speak to you next week and thanks for the Bristolian advice, following my visit which I will reveal all."

"Well hope you get a good seeing too, are you two Managers going to the corporate do, or are you venturing into pastures new?"

This conversation was going in one direction too far, and she decided to end it, cutting the connection. However, before the end of the day, Jenna received a cryptic message from a new member, she didn't recall talking to. Yet Jugs34F, seemed strangely familiar. She opened the message, and laughed as she read it, "My husband's wanks himself silly talking to a dominatrix, do you recommended I confront him, cut his balls off or join him?" Jenna replied, that she was quite happy to administer a training session to both, but there was no reply and Jenna was left somewhat disappointed.

Later that evening, Jill caught the late flight to Schiphol, made the connection to Bristol and was safely ensconced in her hotel room by 10.30 pm. She immediately went to bed, partly to enjoy a good night's rest, but partly to avoid meeting up with her colleagues who'd invited for nightcap in the hotel bar, which would probably have ultimately negated the first option given their likely intentions. The business trip proceeded fairly mundanely, not that the meetings did not prove successful, she had again avoided the evening bar ritual, dining in her room and catching up on British TV. The final two meetings on Wednesday again concluded with some success and even better finished early. The two colleagues she was with had further assignments back at the hotel and as they had to rush back, she declined to accompany them.

So alone in a new city, she checked on her maps app to see where she was and what was interesting close by. The app indicated, that as her meetings had finished in Caledonia Street, if she went up to the Mall, she might find an interesting place for lunch and then be close enough to stroll to the Clifton gorge and of course the suspension bridge. As she walked along the street, admiring the Georgian facades, she suddenly saw a name she recognised, the Ivy Clifton. Well Jenna had recommended it for the afternoon cream teas but it was bit early for that, although not for a drink. She went in and sat at a table adjacent to the bar, somewhere she could enjoy people watching. Looking at the menu she decided to end the morning with a kick and ordered the Ivy Royale flute, a gin cocktail to celebrate a successful trip. She looked up her emails, confirming that no urgent meetings had suddenly been called and that she was free until the evening. She texted a few responses to enquiries from her office and idly browsed the web.

Jenna was heading for lunch as she had also finished for the day, she looked up her texts and logged into the website, only a few messages from punters desperate for a session. Later boys she thought, and was about to log off, when a new message flashed up. Oh god, it was from Jugs34F, she opened it and found a simple message.

"Thanks for recommending the Ivy, very stylish."

Jenna thought she couldn't, she had already arranged to meet up with her colleagues. It was a 30-minute walk to the Ivy from where she was, and even if she did get there was no guarantee that she would still be there by the time she got there. Fate intervened and a black cab pulled up in front of her, disgorging its fare, Jenna without thinking jumped into the cab asking for the Ivy. Despite the time of the day the traffic was light and she found herself outside the Ivy in under 10 minutes. She stood outside pausing consider the wisest course of action - to head further up the Mall to join her friends or to go inside and open a new chapter.

She went inside but having wanted to check the layout of the land first before revealing her identity, during the taxi ride she had put her ray bans on as well as her hat. Better safe than sorry, even if she did feel somewhat pretentious. She wondered if the camera lied with regard to Jill? She walked in and immediately recognised Jill sitting at the nearest table to the bar. Jenna went to sit at the bar and ordered herself a large G&T.

She turned and spent a few minutes simply watching her erstwhile slave, dressed, she assumed, in her usual female camouflage: white blouse, black jacket and skirt, black, hopefully, stockings. She had very shapely legs, obviously someone who once enjoyed, perhaps still did athletics or sport. Then there was of course that vainly disguised rack, which Jenna was already lusting after. Moreover, the camera definitely did not capture Jill's natural elegance, Jenna was immediately attracted to her. She looked almost Slavic perhaps Scandinavian even but her refined English accent and tone suggested otherwise.

She watched Jill beckon the waiter and order herself another Ivy Royale. As the bar tender prepared the fresh cocktail, Jenna turned back towards the bar and motioned toward him explaining she would pay for the drink. The waiter took the cocktail to Jill, declining payment, whispering that the lady at the bar had already paid for it. Jill looked toward the bar but as all she could see was a back, she was unable to recognise who it was, never mind she didn't actually know anyone in Bristol. She turned to the waiter, tipping him, telling him to thank whoever it was.

Jill sipped the drink, as the woman at the bar turned and approached her table.

"Mind if I join you, slave?" the woman enquired.

Jill squealed in delight, "Jenna!" Who then proceeded to remove her sunglasses and hat, shaking her strawberry-blonde bobbed hair free as she removed it?

"So, you are in Bristol, looking for some fun and hopefully some depravity?"

"Possibly," Jenna looked at her sternly, Jill corrected herself, "Yes, Mistress, whatever you plan."

"Good, but before we start less of the Hausfrau image, let's see some of that cleavage."

Jill blushed, but she undid the first two buttons and then, after Jenna prompted her to go further a third, then pulled the collar apart to display an impressive amount of breast. The bar tender and waiter looked askance at the strange ritual unfolding at the table, guests in the Ivy usually shock hands or air-kissed each other. Nevertheless, both admired the large tits now on display.

"Well that's a good start, can't wait to get you stripped and take you back to my place and fuck you with my largest strap-on," Jenna smiled mischievously.

"So, my beautiful slave, what had you planned to do today?"

Jill properly looked at her Mistress for the first time, her web pages didn't do her justice, she much more beautiful with stunning blue eyes, high-cheek bones and a surprisingly delicate mouth, with lips she could only guess at what skills they possessed. Reviewing her body, Jill was immediately jealous. Her body looked lithe and supple, and compared to what Jill regarded as her builder's' buckets; her breasts were a perfect champagne coupe glass size- if your ideal of a feminine perfection was Marie Antoinette. There was only one word for her beauty: stunning. Jill felt she was already failing in love with another women for the first time - yet another first in these tumultuous months.

"As you know I have nothing planned for today, just a corporate dinner dance this evening, which I think I could easily wangle you an invite if you cared to spend all today with me, please Mistress."

"I will consider, but first I want to sample your wares. Toilet slave."

Without questioning, Jill stood up and followed Jenna to the toilets. Immediately inside Jenna clamped her mouth on Jill and forced her tongue into her open lips. Jill fell back against the wall, but responded with equal passion. Jenna explored her body, going straight for both breasts, squeezing them hard. She then stood back and instructed Jill to unbutton her shirt further. Jenna admired her large rack, pulling down the bra cups to release both tits, pinching both nipples. Then her hands moved down her body, Jill moved to hug her Mistress but she was quickly told to desist and keep her arms by her sides. Jenna continued moving downwards, and after hiking her skirts, reached between her thighs.

"Good girl, stockings are so much preferable on a slut. Gives immediate access," as without ceremony she inserted two digits brusquely into Jill's twat. Jill squirmed at the welcome intrusion, spreading her legs to give Jenna greater access, who took the opportunity to gently flick her slave's clit, all the time continuing to explore Jill's mouth with her tongue. It wasn't long before the Jenna produced the desired result and Jill reached a rapid climax. The speed of which Jill convinced herself was due to jet-lag.

"Ah fuck...you are fucking better in real life than with the assistance of Alexander Graham Bell...I have never orgasmed that fast, ever,"

Jenna stepped back and giggled.

"Welcome to Bristol, slut."

"Give me your knickers."

"Oh, please no, not again, I am going to have to start shopping in Poundland at this rate."

However, before she could be disciplined, Jill bent her knees reached underneath her skirt and puled the knickers down, letting them drop below her knees and as they pooled around her ankles stepped out of them. She bent down and picked them up, handing them to Jenna. Jill began to wonder if there was a global fetish for purloining cami-knickers, it would certainly explain their current shortage. Jenna put the gusset to her nose, and smiled as she smelt the aroma.

"So, you haven't been spunked for a few days then," recalling their telephone conversation of a few days earlier.

"No Mistress. Please, I was going to wear those tonight, my other ones leave a VPL."

"Just have to go commando then."

Jenna looked at her partially uncovered slave, admiring her body and looking forward to further exploration of its most intimate contours.

"Do you ever go sans brassiere?"

"Only when I want a black-eye," replied Jill.

"Well just don't run, at least not very fast," Jenna smirked, "hand it over."

Jill slipped off her blouse, laying it by the wash basin, and then unclipped her bra and handed it to Jenna. As she stood there topless, clothed only, although very smartly from the waist down, the restroom door opened. A striking middle-aged woman walked in, staring quite openly at the scene in front of her.

"Very nice my dear, very lovely," commenting on the exposed breasts.

"Yes, they are, aren't they, they are naturals as well, would you like to feel them."

"Can I?"

"Of course."

Without hesitation the attractive women reached over and massaged each breast, weighing them in turn.

"They look so much better, freed from the confines of the bra."

"Just what I was saying, thank you,"

As the woman disappeared into a cubicle, Jenna reached for the bra and instructed Jill to put her shirt back on, but to leave the top four undone. They walked back into the restaurant, Jill was acutely aware of the movement of her breasts and that with the fourth button undone, her blouse closing level with her nipples revealed not only cleavage but also an extensive curve of each breast. Jenna made no attempt to hide the underwear as they moved to the table. As they sat down, she simply dropped the bra on the table and raised the cami gusset to her nose again, she enjoyed the smell of Jill. She then put it in her handbag. She beckoned the waiter over to order a further round of drinks.

"Two Ivy Royales please."

The young waiter was transfixed staring at the bra wantonly displayed, and the transformation of the respectable businesswomen who less than hour ago had entered the bar to the tit-flashing tart sitting, although undoubtedly very classy tart, at the table now. Once again, blushing again, she found her chest the subject of unwanted attention.

]

Jenna turned to the waiter, handed him the cash in advance and as he moved away, Jenna picked up the bra and said, "we will not be needing this anymore," handing him the bra. She giggled as he examined the bra closely, feeling the inside and the softness of the cups. Reading the label, he recognised the expensive La Perla brand as a one his girlfriend's mother possessed (how he came to know that is another story entirely). He read the size and let out a low whistle.

"34F, very impressive," as he turned slowly catching an extended view of her cleavage and the upper outline of her breasts. The attention, albeit unwanted and from a mere juvenile teenager at that, was a novel experience in that Jill had effectively precipitated it herself albeit under Jenna's instruction. Involuntarily her nipples hardened. Having not anticipated being san brassiere as Jenna had most helpfully described, her white blouse was rather thin, although not transparent. It was no longer the business camouflage intended, and her nipples poked visibly through. The waiter returned to the bar, and handed his colleague the bra, they both, without attempting to disguise their actions, handled the underwear and openly commented on its size, texture and design. The bar tender, poured the drinks and not wanting to miss the opportunity, took the drinks to the table, Jenna enjoyed the sheer wantonness of having Jill on display and the twenty-year old openly ogling her Slave's chest. The bar tender clearly displaying a rather large tent resulting from Jill's display, struggled to keep his composure and he made an ungainly impersonation of John Wayne as he walked back to behind the bar.

"Are you enjoying yourself? Think I need to explain the purpose of a safe word. I am quite happy to guide you through a brief sojourn into depravity but only if you fully embrace it, enjoy it and realise wherever I take you there is always an emergency ripcord to yank for the escape exit."

"Thank you. No, I do, am enjoying it and being led on a descent I never envisaged and opening up to plays I didn't even dream of, well not until very recently."

"Well we can debauch ourselves this afternoon and I'll make sure you're all trim and tuckered for the corporate hostilities tonight. If it is alight with you, I would like to come as your guest, although I don't think I have anything appropriate to wear, to coin an old phrase."

"Septimius Severus."

Jenna briefly considered that if Salvador Dali had walked in on them at this precise moment, difficult agreed for a number of reasons, death, geography and language to state but a few, he would probably have promptly turned on his heels muttering "es demasiado sangrienta surrealista aquí" before running away sharply.

"Sorry, did we just fall down a wormhole," instantly regretting bringing Einstein into the equation

"Roman Emperor, father of Constantine, re-built Hadrian's Wall, redeployed Legions to the Antonine Wall, and died at Eboracum in early 211."

Yes, we seem to have moved definitively into hyperspace, Jenna mused, considering the prospect of whether they had fetish clubs in the Andromeda Nebula.

"My safe word or words," Jill stated, correcting herself.

"Obviously," Jenna recovered as they crashed back down to the table in the Ivy they'd been sitting at mere nanoseconds ago, collectively the bar staff and that lesbian cougar from the toilets oblivious to the fact they had journeyed to the far edge of the Universe and now Stardate 2020/2/18/12.50 they has returned unharmed.

"Excellent choice, never heard that one used before, normally its marigold, pineapple, blue or even unicorn. However, can't see any objection to the Septimius Severus. It will do, just concerned if you should suffer a stammer during a heightened climax of either pain or pleasure, that's all."

ambise
ambise
166 Followers