Picnic at the Falls

Story Info
A picnic down at the falls turns into a erotic adventure.
1.4k words
4.17
13.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission on here, I wrote this dreaming about my girl back home. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I have. Please leave some comments to help out with future stories.

After being away for three weeks at work, the energy has just been building up. I just got into town the day before, and with me getting in late and driving all day, I was so tired the night before that we didn't get to use any of that spend up energy. There were lots of kisses and caresses that were missed.

So after waking up slightly early we decided to go on a nice walk and a picnic down to the falls. Before we left, we made up some pasta, and packed a blanket and bottle of wine with us also. So we jumped into my truck and started driving out that way out of Town. As we started driving i would reach across to run my fingers up you arm and back down till we were holding hands. We finally made our way to the entrance to the falls and got out of the truck. I guess it was a good thing that you managed to find a big picnic basket to put everything into. We hiked along admiring the beauty that surrounded us. It was really quiet with, only the sound of our feet ruffling along the ground, and the song birds that sang in the distance. As we got deeper into the woods, the faint sound of water crashing down could be heard. Taking our time along the way as we walked in each others arms. We made our way down the steep stairs to the base of the falls. It seemed that the water knew the pent up energy that we both had as it came crashing down, causing a calming and somewhat erotic dance along the rocks. Setting down the picnic basket, you quickly turned and gave me a passionate kiss as we both embraced each other running our hands long the back of the neck to the crack of the ass. Both of us just lost in the joyous afternoon locked at the lips.

Once we both managed to catch our breaths we decided to make our way further down along the stream. Hiking through the bit of brush, and luscious green grass and plants. We finally came to a nice opening where the sun beamed through on to a lovely open cove of grass, that faced the gentile stream. We decide this would be the perfect spot for a picnic. We tossed out the blanket and both sat upon it, not being able to contain our selves anymore we embrace yet gain in a loving kiss. Running our hands across each others bodies. As the heat of the moment starts to get to us, I run my hand under your shirt lightly tickling you skin from the small of your back along the bottom of your breast and around your navel. You start to do the same and as your hands get high up my back it causes me to lift my arms and for you to take off my shirt. You lean in and start to kiss along my neck, down to my shoulder as your fingers dance along the sides of my abs. As you make your way back up to my lips we slightly part mouths as our tongues seem to dance and play with each other in a serious of swirls and massaging.

Not wanting to be the only one topless I slide my hands from your hips softly removing your shirt and tossing it on the end of the blanket. My fingers begin to dance all over you bare flesh, tracing the outlines of your bra, till they stop at the clasp and with one hand it is undone. I kiss along your shoulder as the strap begins to fall to your elbow. Then kissing along the top of your chest with my fingers along both sides your bra falls exposing your hard nipples. Kissing around the outsides of your breast and in between them I lightly flick my tongue over them. With the light breeze causes them to stand out even more just aching to be played with. Seeing this opportunity I take one into my mouth letting it roll around on my tongue, as massage your other breast with my free hand. After taking your other hard nipple into my mouth, I start to make my way down to your navel, dragging my tongue tracing circles around your skin. In the heat of the passion I quickly undo your pants and slide them off only leaving you in your black panties. With soft tickles I run my fingers along your thighs beside your knee and down to your calves. Then run my fingers up through the inside of your thighs dancing up towards the heat that is radiating off your hot pussy. I hear you softly mown as I trace the outline of the underwear, grabbing both sides and pulling them off exposing you naked on the blanket with the sun beating down on us.

I place myself in between your knees as I kiss my way from your knee around the top of your mount and back down to the other knee making sure to avoid the spot where you are aching for me to kiss. Spreading your legs wider I let my tongue tickle its way down the inside of your thigh. With a long lick just on the outside of your pussy you begin to squirm closing your legs around my head trapping me in side. Ever so lightly I flick my tongue across your clit causing your legs to lightly shake. I then put some pressure on it flatting my tongue, and then circling it. Licking down I make the way to your glorious hole to taste how sweet you are. Pointing my tongue I begin to penetrate you for the first time in 3 weeks, and long over due at that. You grab my hair in the heat of the passion letting me know that I m hitting all the right spots. You start to make more noise as you get closer, everything just building up. Continuing to explore your whole pussy, it just becomes too much as you collapse backwards laying along the blanket spent.

You thank me with a passionate kiss, being able to taste the sweetness of you on my lips. Now in a fit of ecstasy you quickly pull of my pants and underwear and position me on top of you. I can feel how wet you are, as my hard penis slides along your slit, as we continue to kiss. Not being able to take much more, put the head of my cock at your opening. I slowly start to enter you until I fill you up inside. Pulling each other tightly together holding us there it feels like we are both almost about to explode right then. I begin to pull out and thrust against you so you can feel the full length of me entering you. We both get a good rhythm going, causing us to get all sweaty and hot. With the moans from both you and me start to get louder I don't think I can hold on much longer. I tell you that I am so close to cumming, which causes you to get more turned on. Then as we both start to peak you grab me close and dig your fingers deep into my back causing me to explode inside you. With my penis pulsating shooting hot sperm into sends you right over the edge bringing you to your second orgasm. We lie there in each others arms just enjoying the sun, and the light breeze. We kiss with me still inside you as we hear some people talking and laughing. We race to put our clothes back on but with not much time we both skip putting on any under garments and toss them into the picnic basket. A young couple passes us on the path saying hello, not realizing what they could have walked upon had they been there five minutes earlier. We continue on with our picnic and have our pasta and wine. For the rest of the afternoon we both have huge smiles on our faces as we are still slightly lost in the moment.