All Comments on 'Picture Day Ch. 02'

by wetfeline31

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm sorry but no guy that I have ever heard of would say that I want you to fuck around on me but I want myself to be totally monogamous. It's a womans fantasy I understand but men don't think that way. Well maybe the closet fags and cucks do but real men don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry, but

I agree with anon; this is thoroughly ridiculous!

madicanmadicanover 10 years ago
nice

Enjoyed ur story. Don't take the haters to heart. Nice to see the fantasy from the other side. Nice detail and pacing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
comment from a female

Pity he didn't bring his gun home and make good use of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This guy would suck dick.

Two cocksuckers in the same house, no wonder you have to bring dick in. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
madican

that quite a comment, haters and i suppose in your sick mind if you like this sort of stuff your open mined but i can see it would dio no good to argue with you because the way you are it is so excepted by everyone or wait is it i would think that your in your thirty or forties and live in your mom basement and only because she does not know your a sick fuck and if she did she would chase you. In closing i for one do not hate the author i hate what they wrote asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trashcan.

She is a single lesbian,do you really think she has any interest in a straight normal male, read this again, no!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just horrible

Sorry. But the actions of the characters, without any real support for those actions, is simply ludicrous! This story was junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore the nut case haters

I enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing it.

kemanderkemanderover 9 years ago
Wow

I love your stories. You have a way of expressing your words which catches me up in each situation you describe and I can't stop reading until you cut me off with your ending. Very fun. Very hot. You leave me wanting more. Good work and thanks for the fun reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Name inconsistency

As a separate story, it's fine. But for me who read it in chronological order, it's confusing.

Who is Nicole's husband? Dave or Brad?

Which is Brad, Nicole's husband or Dani's brother?

Or Nicole has separated with Dave then married Brad, which is also in the army?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't believe it...

Seems lots of people haven't known that there is a fetish (or kinkiness) about watching our partners get fucked by other people.

it's a kind of half-swinging, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I didn’t like the story. One star. Enough said.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cuck

"I love you so much that I love to see you in ecstasy, even with another man," whines the cuck.

" let's have a threesome, " purrs his whore.

"I'm really a writer, " dreams wetcat131.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous