Picture This

Story Info
Bored husband explores his fantasy.
1.6k words
3.75
66.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began when my wife started to work later in the evenings, I found myself bored with television and regular Internet surfing. I came across an online gameshow where five people would be in a room watching a TV screen. With each correct answer a portion of the screen would be removed, to reveal the picture of a celebrity. Whoever guesses the celeb quickest wins the game. There was of course the opportunity to chat to the other gamers openly and in private. Needless to say sexual innuendoes were flying around the place.

One evening I spoke out and said, "I would love a threesome," to which the reply would be, "two women or men?" I replied, "with two women." I became a regular at this site and became familiar with some of the people who played this game. I received a private message from one woman named Tracy. In private she told me she was bisexual. I was instantly aroused just at the thought of two women together. She quizzed me on my openness the previous evening, when I revealed my threesome fantasy. She asked me what my wife had thought of my idea.

Truth is, I felt I couldn't tell my wife about it. I love her and we have a good marriage although for me our sex became a little stilted and very 'samey'. I just wished she would be more daring and adventurous. I was seeking adventure and my bisexual friend was providing me with some excitement. We exchanged numbers and were soon chatting one to one on another network with no gameshow to distract us.

We agreed to exchange fantasy stories via chat. I was first to direct my fantasy that she admitted had left her breathless. She then replied with her fantasy and introduced in name only, her partner Nikki, which deepened my resolve to get involved with two women at the same time, outside marriage. Our online relationship grew to the point where I had to meet her.

After months of cancellations and postponements we finally agreed to meet. She was a single mother and was happy for me to visit her at home. I disguised my trip as a business trip and tried hard to make it look genuine to my wife. The three-hour train ride seemed like an eternity. I was filled with guilt yet excitement too and a few nerves. The scenery outside changed between coastal and agricultural and from mountainous to urban as the train headed south. With every stop for new passengers the scenery inside changed too.

The old woman opposite had changed into a rather sexy blonde, leggy, twenty something. She would frequently catch my eyes looking at her and I would quickly look away. She stirred my imagination and I was soon thinking of my rendezvous with a stranger in less than an hour from now. My cock grew large as my imagination grew wild. I wanted to visit the restaurant car but my bulge would be too obvious. The blonde was staring at me now, and I wondered why. Perhaps my expression had been changing with my thoughts and she was able to read my mind. I hoped so.

Having exchanged photos with Tracy, spotting her was easy and with me up at six-foot seven, I was an easy find for her. She was dressed very casual with jeans ripped at the knees and butt and a brown leather jacket which complimented her flaming red hair. Her car was no show model, rust at the door edges and in need of a clean. I threw my weekend bag into the back next to the empty child seat.

She told me that her son had been dropped of at her parents and that she would have a friend call tonight to collect a few CD's that had been left behind. I thought nothing more of it. We chatted for the whole ten minutes from the station to her place, she asked if I had managed to eat on the train to which I replied, "I didn't feel hungry." Her house was an end terraced affair in a rough part of town, where all the cars had rust on the doors and some had no wheels at all but the thieves had found charity to leave the car propped up on bricks.

I was shown to the living room and told to sit down and watch TV if I wished, while she phoned her friend. The room was homely enough with all the items of a young mother on display. A drying rack full of baby clothes and some of her own underwear too. There was a ring from the doorbell and over the sound of the TV I heard the front door open and close. I turned the volume down with the remote control and I heard Tracy whispering with the visitor about something I couldn't make-out. Tracy brought her visitor through to meet me and introduced her as Nikki.

I felt a stirring in my underpants similar to the feeling on the train, and very soon my cock was fully enlarged. She was as tall as Tracy and also wore ripped jeans although she had smaller breasts. Very slim and a pretty face framed with the blackest shiniest hair I had ever seen. Tracy led her upstairs presumably for the CD's. As she climbed, I watched Nikki's exquisite backside move up the staircase. I turned up the volume and continued to watch the news on TV.

There was no good news I thought as my cock returned to normal size. There was a disease in the country killing livestock in farms or rather; man was killing the beasts with the disease. The countries tourist trade was in tatters and many businesses were going under. The women were gone for half an hour when I heard Tracy call my name from a room upstairs. It was dark at the top of the steps but a dim light shone from around the edges of the door on my right. I pushed the door forward and what I saw was making my heart race and cock hard. I floated in through the entrance and my nostrils were filled with the scent of burning musk oil.

Ahead of me and on the bed, Nikki was tall on her knees with her head thrown back in pleasure. She was wearing a gold silk chemise and matching French knickers and a pair of heels that looked so sharp at the points, they could cut you. I stood still gazing for what seemed like minutes but was probably seconds before I was startled by a loud bang from behind me. I spun around to see Tracy, dressed in identical lingerie, locking the door and securing the bolts at the top and bottom. She then headed over to the window and threw the key into the night, closing the window and pulling the curtains closed afterwards. She was coming towards me now not smiling yet not frowning but with a businesslike look about her. She undid my trouser belt and pulled my trousers down dropping to her knees at the same time.

She then pulled my underpants down and over my stiff cock and proceeded to take me in her warm inviting mouth. I felt myself about to come with excitement. This was my first sexual encounter outside a 12-year marriage of course I was about to cum. Tracy sensed my impending cum and squeezed hard and vice-like with her hand on my dick to delay any shooting of milk this early in the night, and it worked. She then raised an arm as if to invite me onto the bed to join Nikki. I looked over to her on the bed, head still thrown back. She was in another world now as her hands moved over her nipples and between her legs.

I moved in behind her, she would not know I was there, she was too far-gone. I took hold of her slim waist and positioned my cock to enter her dripping pussy. I was inside her with no effort as she was just so moist. I looked over at Tracy who's grin said it all. She had already fucked Nikki whilst I was downstairs! This made me so horny and I prepared to fuck this beauty hard. I pulled out as far as the tip of my dick ready to pump her fast and then stopped. I decided to go slow and steady to save myself and so I did, and I enjoyed every bit of this ride. Tracy climbed onto the bed and positioned herself on all fours with her pussy next to Nikki's face.

As I screwed Nikki, she was drinking from Tracy's Pussy. I looked to the walls and saw our shadows dance in the candlelight. I was enjoying this so much and wondered why I had never done this sooner. Tracy and I both continued to work on Nikki until she came. Then two of us worked Tracy over to a strong orgasm before I had my fantasy cum true. Two women doing me over was too much and I was gonna shoot my milk very soon. I was hesitant as to who should have this tasty salty semen but the girls had decided for me. They both wanted a taste and positioned their heads next to my cock and they began to pump me off. As I began to moan, their mouths opened wide like two young nesting birds.

They extended their tongues to create a larger surface on which to capture my warm milk. I must have shot about half a pint of cum into their mouths as they slurped swallowed and licked me completely dry. Where there was some spillage from the sheer force of my cum, I watched as they licked each other's face clean. This was one sexual encounter that would make regular sex with my wife seem so tame; I decided I would work on my wife and explore her deepest fantasies when I returned home tomorrow.