Pierced Guy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, things started to get even more awkward. In addition to the obviously weird sight of a woman talking through a blanket over her head, the vibrators and dildo were in plain view. Clearly, something sexual was going on. Even clearer was the fact Robin and I were still in a bad place from a trespassing and indecent exposure standpoint. Then the comforting, but absurd, notion ran through my mind that Mike’s didn’t know what Robin looked like - other than to say she had a nice ass with a vibrator in it. I could just see the police asking Mike for a description of the naked female trespasser. “Well, officer, at first she had a vibrator in her ass and then she had a blanket over her head.” Cops must live to write reports like that.

Anyway, the awkwardness of the moment was about to end in an unforseeable way. A lttle creepy-crawly thing (I think it was a salamander), sought refuge in the blanket with Robin. As it ran over her foot she jumped up screaming and threw the blanket almost into the water. Now completely nude, she turned around and frantically grabbed her dress. In her zeal to put it on, she put her leg through the sleeve and basically tore the dress in half. It was now useless shreds. Then she realized that the blanket - her only other chance for covering herself - was down by the water and she’d have to walk by both Mike and me to retrieve it. She gave up any attempt at modesty. As she turned to say hello to Mike, she made no attempt to cover herself. From the smile on his face, I could tell we were past any problem with an indecent exposure or trespassing charge. He was content to enjoy the show. Robin then went down by the river’s edge and brought back the wet and muddy blanket. Since there wasn’t much she could do with a cold and dirty blanket, she stretched out on a rock in the sun allowing Mike and me a great view of everything she had to offer.

As I looked at Mike, I noticed that he seemed to look older than when I first saw him. When I asked him how old he was, I was shocked when he said “sixty-three.” Robin heard his response and mumbled something about “flashing someone old enough to be her granddad.“ She was unhappy, but still gloriously naked. Since no one was making any moves to leave, I started explaining to Mike what Robin and I were doing. I told him about Robin losing the bet and how I selected the place by the river (because we‘d never be seen!!!). He listened intently while occasionally checking out Robin’s display on the nearby rock. Since Mike seemed like a nice guy and didn’t appear to be a threat to us, I asked him if he’d like to stay while Robin and I finished what we were doing. Both Mike’s and Robin’s eye lit up at exactly the same time (for completely different reasons obviously) and then they simulatneously said “you can’t be serious.” Mike was grinning again while the look on Robin’s face would best be described as “stupefied shock.” Robin then started calling us both perverts and said we needed psychiatric help. I took great enjoyment in pointing out to her that while Mike and I might be perverts, she was the one who was nude in the great outdoors in front of a man she had just met. Poor Robin, it’s really tough to make a convincing “pervert” argument when you’re the only one naked. Robin was also blushing again, although I don’t know if it was from anger or embarrassment. Unfortunately for her, when she blushes, the redness travels all the way down from her face to the top of her shoulders then to her breasts. Her nipples also get extremely hard when she blushes and were now erect and looked like little bullets. When she saw that both Mike and I were staring at her nipples, she quickly put her hands over them and said she wanted to leave now.

I reminded her that our day wasn’t over and that I wanted her to entertain Mike and me for a little while. I told her to pick up her toys and get herself off. Mike, who hadn’t said much of anything before now, said he’d just prefer it if she masturbated with her fingers. He said there was nothing he liked more than to watch a woman masturbate with just her own hands. Robin leaned back on the rock, spread her legs and started once again to stroke her kitty. Mike moved so he was about a foot away so he could get a better look. His sudden move startled Robin. Seeing the concern in her face, he said “Don’t worry, I don’t want to do anything but look.” She relaxed a bit and started stroking again. As she got more and more into it, her legs opened further giving Mike a close-up of her wet pink hole and her engorged clit. As promised, he never made a move to touch her and sat perfectly still as Robin frigged herself to at least two orgasms. When she was done he thanked us both and said he had to be going. Since the best way out was the trail, I asked him if he’d walk with us and he agreed. Just before starting out, Mike said his wife had died two years before and he hadn’t had sex with a woman since. While his experience with Robin didn’t count as “sex,” he said he’d enjoy the memories for years to come. He briefly looked at the picnic basket and caught a glimpse of the Polaroid camera. He asked Robin if I had taken any pictures of her. She said I had. Thinking that he might want one, she asked if he’d like to look at them. Mike said he’d like to take a picture of his own and produced a camera from his fishing vest (I thought it was strange for him to carry a camera in a fishing vest, but he explained he usually released the fish he caught after taking pictures of them. This sounded too odd to not be true.). The request caught Robin unprepared. Just a few hours earlier she had expressed doubt about having nudes taken of her by a Polaroid. Now a stranger was asking her to pose nude using film that would have to be developed. While she didn’t seem unwilling to pose for him, she wanted assurance that no one other than the three of us would ever know she was the person in the pictures. Mike told her he’d never share the pictures with anyone and just wanted a memento of a wonderful afternoon. So, Robin pulled her hair down and put on Mike’s hat and sunglasses in an attempt to disguise herself.

Robin then let Mike take a number of tasteful nudes of her while carefully turning her head from the camera. Mike then asked for a couple of explicit close-ups. Robin responded by laying down and spreading her legs to let Mike take some shots of her pussy. On his direction, she brought her knees to her chest and spread her legs as far as they would go giving Mike a great view deep inside of her and giving him a good look at her crinkled anus. He then asked her to pose on all fours so he could get a picture of “how she looked when they first met” (Mike has quite a sense of humor). He then asked if she’d let him take one more picture of her. Since he had already taken some explicit shots, I couldn’t imagine what else he had in mind. I saw the same look of confusion in Robin’s face. Finally, she spoke up and said “what kind of picture?” He said he wanted a picture of her peeing. Robin hesitated for a moment before surprising both Mike and me by saying “ok.” They walked over to a nearby boulder and Robin stood upright with her back to it. Mike asked her to open her legs slightly and use her hands to spread her pussy lips. He said he wanted an unobstructed close-up view. Once she was set, Mike told her to start peeing. At first Robin couldn’t do it. She said she had never peed in front of anyone before and certainly hadn’t let anyone take pictures of it. After a few seconds, the urine started to flow and Mike got three of four good pictures of it. As the flow stopped Robin quickly brought her hand to her clit and rubbed it hard for about five seconds bringing herself to a violent orgasm. All she could say was “I can’t believe how hot it made me letting you guys watch me pee.“ Mike was quite content with how things had turned out.

With Robin still naked, Mike hiked with us back to our car at which point he again thanked us and reassured Robin the pictures would never be seen by anyone but him (and whoever developed them I guess). After giving her a hug and shaking my hand, he turned and walked down the road. As I looked at Robin, she asked if I had anything else planned for the rest of the day. I said “no” and also told her that most of what happened wasn’t what I had planned. She just smiled and got in the car still naked. When we arrived back at her apartment, I went in first and brought back some decent clothes for her to get dressed in before exiting the car. As we entered the apartment, she grabbed me by the crotch and said she was going to “fuck my brains out.” She did a pretty good job of it, too, but the sex seemed mild compared to what had just happened.

At noon the next day, she asked if I wanted to bet again. I said I really didn’t think that would be necessary. But she reminded me of my promise, so I relented. We rolled the die again and this time she won.

When I asked her what she wanted me to do, all she did was smile and say “you’ll see...”

Because I was so focused on telling the story, I really hadn’t paid much attention to Sandra. When I looked up at her, she was staring at me with a huge grin on her face. When I asked what was wrong all she’d say was “you are definitely a very bad boy.” She said that for all her experience, she had never done anything as bold as what I had just described.

While I like Sandra and enjoy her company, I had no desire to encourage any kind of sexual or romantic relationship with. Her position in the organization makes it likely I’d end up looking for work elsewhere if things went wrong. I realized I had probably talked too much and was desperately looking for a diplomatic way out, so I looked quickly at my watch and said I was late for a meeting. Since going to meetings seems to be the major activity of our organization, the excuse was plausible. As I rose to leave, she said “The story doesn’t really seem to be about a threesome is that why you said ’not really’’ when I asked the question?” I said no - the closest I ever came to a threesome was when Robin got her revenge. I just told you this part of the story because I wanted you to know how it all came together. Sandra looked at me and said “Make sure you come back and tell me the rest. I’ve really enjoyed it so far.”

To Be Continued...

12