Pirate Treasure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

"Oh Master, Oooohhhh Master, Oooooo please, I need you in me MASTER ... Oooohhhh Please!"

As I finished sucking all the chocolate from her nipples and breasts I gave her a kiss. I whispered in her ear.

"My pet you have at least 30 people around you, watching you be my dessert."

Her body quivered at the thought and arched her tits to show them what was mine and said, "Oh master, I'm going insane you torture me so good ... Im gggooing to cummm ... MMMASTER let me cum soon!"

"Hold it Pet ... Hold it."

I spun the Lazy Suzan so that her pussy was facing me and began to paint her clit with strawberry compote and her pussy lips with chocolate. I then peeled a large banana and began to feed her hungry pussy. The minute she felt the banana, her pussy arched off the table trying to get more. I stroked the banana into Cindy's tight and grasping pussy and then I proceeded to push and suck the banana in and out of her with my mouth as I ate the banana.

Some in the crowd gasp and others moaning, no one was unaffected by the spectacle in front of them. Likewise, Cindy was thrashing and trying desperately to keep her orgasmic title wave from consuming her.

"OH MASTER, I'm cumming. PLEEEEASE Master, I CAANNTT STTOP IT"

"Yes you can, Pet. Don't disappoint me. I know your body I know you can.

As I finished the banana I began to eat the rest of her pussy with gusto and sucked off all the chocolate and strawberry. Her entire body as rigid trying to stop the orgasm threatening to crest and consume her.

"MAAAASTER ... MAAAASTER ... PLEEEEASE ... OOHH MAAAASTER PLEEASE"

I stood up, dropped my pants and started feeding my cock into her shuddering pussy. My mouth latched onto her nipple and my thumb started flicking her clit as my cock started sliding into her tight grasping pussy.

"MAAAASTER ... MAAAASTER ... PLEEEEASE ... CAANNNTT SSSTOOP ... OOHH MAAAASTER PLEEASE"

Her back was fully arched with her gleaming tits still covered with bits of chocolate showing off to all the diners around us. Her butt was bouncing against the table, all while shimming in a circle. You could see her stomach muscles rippling, trying to hold her orgasm at bay.

"Don't cum yet Pet, don't disappoint me."

"MAAAASTER ... MAAAASTER ... TRYYYING ... PLEEEEASE ... OOHH MAAAASTER PLEEASE"

She was shaking, squirming and twisting, trying to forestall the orgasm.

"Not yet, my Pet. Wait for permission."

"MAAAASTER ... MAAAASTER ... PLEEEEASE ... OOHH MAAAASTER PLEEASE"

"Cum for me Pet, cum now."

Cindy's body exploded into a circle, her back bent almost in half with the table in the middle and froze with her head back screaming. Her mouth was open while the cords on her neck bulged out and every muscle seemed to knot in relief against her skin. It was a massive world-class orgasm with every nerve and muscle screaming out in ecstasy. Her pussy clamped down on my cock in a velvet vice so I couldn't move, but instead I watched her with love and pride as she orgasmed.

AAAgggghh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... AAAgggghhhh ... OOOhhh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... OOOhhh ... OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ..."

I wasn't all the way in her yet so I grabbed her hips and began to pound deep inside my Pet, all the way to her cervix. She wasn't back from her first orgasm before she rocketed into another one at least as big and as impressive as the first.

AAAgggghh ... AGAIN ....Ohh Ggggddd ... AAAgggghhhh ... AGAIN ... OOOhhh ... Ohh Ggggddd ... OOOhhh ... OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ...

She shattered again and again and again. I kept pounding in and out of pussy while lashing her clit with my fingers.

AAAgggghh ... AGAIN .... Ohh OOHHHH MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ...

I lost count of how many times she came, but I heard someone behind me counting "six ... seven ... eight" as I continued to feed my cock into her trembling and milking pussy. The eroticism of the moment got to me and I felt the cum boiling to the surface and slammed hard into the pussy nudging her cervix. I was ready to fill her up and I started to paint her cervix with my cum. That sent her rocketing off again as she screamed my name.

"My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ... My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR ...

The crowd erupted in a roar as I shot my cum deep against her cervix, giving us a standing ovation. I caressed her shaking body and I sat down as I pulled out of her grasping pussy. I turned the table so that I could caress her face, I bent and gave her a soul searing kiss. I bent further to unbind her trembling body when she shakily said, "Master, may your slave have some dessert before you release her?"

I looked at her in awe and pride. This remarkable woman so devoted to me, was taking this display to a whole new level. My heart swelled with love and delight at this spectacular woman that has captured my heart so completely.

"Of course my Pet ... Chocolate or strawberry?"

"Chocolate please, Master."

I smeared some chocolate on my cock and fed it into her mouth. She began to suck my cock down her throat and wash my cock with her tongue. Her body was continuing to spasm from her orgasms and I could feel the shakes of her body and the moans in her throat resonate through my cock, quickly bringing it back to life. With her head hanging over the table, it was the perfect position for me to began slowly fucking my cock down her throat. I palmed her tits and began thumbing her nipples, keeping her trembling body on the edge of another orgasm.

This sensuous throat fuck got to me and soon, I was rock hard again. I released her bindings, picked her up off the table and cradled her to me as I slid my cock into that velvet soft pussy. I held her with my cock pressed against her cervix as we kissed sweet loving kisses. Even though we weren't moving, the muscles in her cunt were rippling, clamping and sucking my cock. She was trying to make me cum with just the muscles in her cunt and no other movement. As I cradled her against me we started moving together and made slow sweet love, all the while kissing deeply and starring in each other's eyes. This time when we exploded it was together with our hearts wrapped around each other.

I paid the dinner bill and the entire restaurant cheered as I carried Cindy's still naked and trembling body to the car. Cindy put her arms around me and whispered, "Oh Master I have never known love like this, it consumes me, I am so in love with you, my lover, my protector, Master of my body."

As I carried her, I responded, "Baby, you are the perfect woman and you will always be mine. I love you so much my Pet, my life, my love."

I took Cindy to the Villa and tucked her into bed and held her until she was in a deep sleep. Once she was asleep, I left to find out about the guy in the bar.

My security team had set up their headquarters in a guesthouse at the back of the property. As I arrived in the living room, I found the guy from the bar tied and duct tapped to a chair. He had been beaten severely and was passed out at the moment.

"What have you found out?" I ask Steve, my security head.

"He is a spotter. Apparently, someone has teams spread throughout the Caribbean looking for Cindy. He wasn't sure till yesterday that Cindy was who he was looking for, but he reported to his superiors yesterday and in two days, a force will arrive to grab her." He responded.

I looked at him with worry. "There is something else going on here. You don't go to this much effort for revenge over some scum I killed. We are missing something, but Cindy is the key."

"I was thinking the same thing," Steve responded.

"I will talk to Cindy and see what I can find out. You hire a team to look into her past to see if that leads anywhere."

"Sir, I want to get some of her DNA for testing and take some facial pictures to see if get any facial recognition software hits," Steve asked.

"Okay, in the meantime, we need to pack up and be out of here tomorrow night. I would stay here to stand and fight, but we can't put Cindy in any danger. So we move to Martinique tomorrow and in four days move on to Guadeloupe for a week then back to Fort Worth. Make the arrangements." I turned and left.

I kept wondering what this is about as I slid into bed beside the woman that has captivated me. I'm so in love with her my heart aches when I look at her. I thought I was in love before, but with Cindy, it goes miles beyond anything I have ever felt before. I look down at that angelic face with a centerfold body and my arms ache to hold her.

As I gaze lovingly at my Cindy, I caress her face and in her sleep she presses her face to my hand wanting more. My heart leaps in my chest as she whispers "My Master" in her sleep, snuggling her body into me and lays her head on my chest.

This I will protect. This woman has changed me and my love for her is boundless. As I pull her tightly to me, I steeled my resolve. I will fight, I will lay down my life, I will do whatever I have to for this woman I love.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12