Pirates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betsy had no idea what was happening. As soon as the captain spotted the ship, he made every man get to their stations. Cannons were loaded, everything and everyone was made prepared to do battle. He even gave Betsy and Emma a sword before shoving them down into the captain's quarters, which was the most reinforced room on the ship. Emma was breathing heavily, but otherwise calm, she had probably been through sea battles before. Betsy was hyperventilating, however, she had no idea what to expect. What if a cannonball came crashing through the wall? Surely, neither of them would be able to get out of its way.

Emma sensed Betsy's fears, more because she was shaking than any sort of women's intuition. She moved closer to her and wrapped her in her arms. The girl was smaller than Emma, and she rested her head on her shoulder. Loud crashes began to sound all over the ship, and surrounding the area. There was no way to tell who was winning, who was losing, who would be the next person to open the door to the cabin. After an hour, Betsy started to cry. Emma felt a warm tear fall down the inside of her left breast, and she reached under the girl's chin to pull her head up. Emma looked into her eyes and kissed her slightly as she slipped a finger down in between her legs. Betsy began getting wet immediately, as Emma moved her fingers around her clit. Betsy moaned slightly, still scared, but hoping to allow the pleasure to take over her negative feelings.

Emma continued to work her pussy lips, playing with her clit for only a second at a time, then plunging a finger deep inside her. Betsy finally gasped with an orgasm, and allowed herself to pass out.

Betsy remembered having dreams of cocks. Of the captains hard cock going in and out of her mouth, then her pussy. She smiled and then heard a loud bang. She opened her eyes to see a man dressed in a black trench coat, wielding a sword barging into the captains quarters. He stabbed at her, and she moved away just in time, but Emma didn't. The sword went right through the sleeping woman's right breast, blood splattering everywhere. The man pulled his sword out of the body of Betsy's former friend, and then turned to her with a hungry smile on his face. Betsy knew that look, she had been here before, she knew what to do. The less you struggle, the less it hurts. She didn't have to, though. Just as the disgusting man was reaching in his pants to pull his cock out, a sword appeared coming out the front of his chest. The man fell to reveal the captain behind him. He was covered in blood. He was dirty, breathing hard, and looked as though he was in pain.

He fell down, on top of the other dead man. Betsy stood up, shaking. She was scared, but she knew that she needed to be strong. Her captain was in danger, and she needed to take care of him. She pulled on a loose fitting dress that was hanging up in the closet of the cabin. She picked up Emma's dead body, it was heavier than she thought it would be. She carried it out to the deck, which was riddled with more dead men. The battleship was sinking slowly right beside the captain's ship, and was just as covered in dead men. She threw Emma's body over the side. She flinched when it hit the water. Walking back into the cabin, she went to pick up the captain to move him to his bed, but she couldn't lift him. She moved him over and picked up the other man. She threw him out of the cabin onto the deck, and when she turned back, the captain was slowly moving onto his bed.

He didn't seem to be bleeding, just covered in other peoples' blood. She was relieved to find this out. Also, after removing his clothes to check him for wounds, she realized that she was strangely aroused. The fear and adrenaline of the fight before and the near rape had left her with needing some release. The captain was nearly unconscious, though. She thought to herself, I can fix that. She knelt down over him and took his cock into her mouth. Immediately she felt the blood start to flow into it, making it grow long and hard. She worked faster and faster, until he grabbed a handful of her hair. He lifted her up off of his cock and pulled her face to his. He kissed her hard, biting her lip and sucking on her tongue. She moaned, grabbed his cock and squeezed. He looked her in the eyes as he pulled on her hair harder, swinging her entire body around so she was straddling him. She sat there for a moment, with his cock at the entrance of her cunt. After a minute, the captain thrust himself upwards into her and she screamed in rapture. She almost came immediately and had to keep herself under control, hoping to be able to please her captain first. She rode him for an hour, almost, grinding her hips into him. The captain would reach his hands up and grab her tits, pulling on her nipples and she would moan. Finally, his cock started to spasm, and she felt his seed shoot up inside her body. At that very moment she came as well, screaming and bucking wildly. They both collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily. The captain sat up and said, "It's been a long time, but I guess we have to go get some of those men back."

"Back from where?" Betsy asked, having no idea what he was talking about.

"The dead, you dumb whore. We're going to bring them back to life." And he laughed, but she didn't know what could possibly be funny.

COMING SOON

Chapter 4: A Slow Sinking Ship and The Realm of Possibility aka Davey Jones' Locker

12