All Comments on 'Pitbull'

by panther1282

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Hethen129Hethen129almost 10 years ago
interesting

As a bully breed lover I will give you stars for the tale. It was very original

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
really?

ALL ASSHOLES SHOULD HAVE THEIR DICKS CUT OFF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lovely

This is really just lovely. I was a bit hesitant at first but this ended up being one of my favorite stories on here. Thank you for sharing this. I loved how you really incorporated the true behavior of the pitties! Your dialog was very good. Very well done!!

jenellesljenelleslalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful Romance

I really enjoyed this. I think as much as anything the bullies got what they deserved. I also liked that she was so persistent in finding him.

There were some places where the descriptions were confusing because of incorrect words. I still finished the story and enjoyed it very much.

Thanks for a wonderful, different romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beauty and the Beast redux.

An interesting tale. I am a little surprised that Jamika didn't seem to evince more of the spontaneous affection that humans have for canines-especially when this canine like creature saved her life (and the life of her friend). Her following him to his home (lair?) was prompted by curiosity more than gratitude, still less love.

On Dogma's side, he seemed to lack the capacity to empathize with human emotion, and even familiarity with human speech that dogs usually have in abundance. His association with her seems to be purely physical, at least in the timeline covered by this story.

All told, a very nice story. Certainly worth four stars! Maybe a sequel is in order?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous