All Comments on 'Pizza Boy at the Door Ch. 17'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bravo!!!

Excellent chapter of this cant put it down story. Guess we will be finding out soon how Josh tells his parents. Im ready for it and whatever else is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no Speedos on a cruise?

Nice chapter, the guy show they are in love with each other. But how can you be on a cruise and not have them in Speedos or having fun on the beac with another couple. Speedos are hot when there are hardons, seduction and sex.

killer12killer12about 10 years ago
Great

Another great chapter. I am so glad that they are making the big step in the relationship. I think Josh's family will take the news ok. Dad might be a little disappointed but is mom will probably be the most supported.

Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Casey 1988

It was a really great chapter. They are engaged and ready to move in together. They still need to tell the parents they are dating, or in Josh's case telling him he is gay first. I hope the worst doesn't happen between Josh an his parents.

dairetodairetoabout 10 years ago
Great chapter

Looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I have to stop

Don't get me wrong this story is well written, but it's just getting way to boring. I'm sorry for the negative comment but I just can't continue this story any longer. Your other stories were marvelous and extremely interesting and I loved them, but this was very dull and way too cheesy and repetitive. No action seems to occur, just a bunch of unrealistic never ending happiness. That's all, I apologize once again for the negativity.

JKendallDaneJKendallDanealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry you feel that way...

...but I think you will find the more than 12,000 people that have read the last three chapters in this first book, will tell you this is NOT the place to stop. Take the chance on chapters 18, 19, and 20, and see if you aren't suddenly very surprised at how quickly things change and serious action, drama, and plot twists occur.

Thank you for your honesty and I hope you will give those final three chapters a fair shot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
535 Followers
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...