Plane

Story Info
She meets Master on a flight.
1.5k words
4.08
13.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I haven't seen you in months.

I drift away from you. You know it. I know it. We keep talking like nothing has changed but...

But I will see you soon. In minutes, in fact. And then it will all be the same. Owned by you. You know it. I know it. We will play like nothing has changed but...

Delta flight 423, 9:30pm nonstop from D.C. to Atlanta. My layover city, your origination city. Another conference where we will pretend to be business colleagues, sharing study findings, taking to funding agencies. Business dinners, cocktail hours, and then our room. Sometimes I sleep in restraints. Other times a beating with your belt before bedtime. And some nights...nothing at all.

And so it is. I never know when I will be played with, made to submit, forced to cry. Am I safe on this flight?

I am in my seat. Back of the plane, aisle seat. I am far from calm. I fidget, shifting uncomfortably. To those who don't know, I just look like a nervous flyer, maybe my first time in the air.

And then I see you. I know how I want you to look. I need you to look like the man who owns me. Strong. Stylish. And you do. Your brown hair pushed back. Your black blazer and jeans.

You appear to see me instantly. There is no smile on your face, only a nod of recognition. I wait anxiously for you to make your way back to me.

"Move to the middle seat." No hello. No greeting. Just an order. I automatically comply. You sit on the aisle.

"I..." I begin to speak

"No. No talking."

I nod. I note that no one is sitting near us. The closest people are two rows ahead and on the other side of the aisle. The cabin lights are dim. There is no light. You couldn't have planned this better.

When the cabin door is closed, you tell me to move to the window seat. You say nothing else to me until we are in flight.

I don't think I have actually taken a breath since we took off. You move to sit next to me. I imagine that you have used this time to solidify your plans for me. There is no escape, literally. But you have never played with me in public. Ever.

"Slave, have you missed me?" You whisper.

"Yes Master"

"Who do you belong to?"

"You Master"

"Whose pleasure do you seek?"

"Yours master"

"Good girl. I see you haven't forgotten all that you have been taught."

"No Master." I am relieved. You are happy with me. Or at least you are for the moment. I now want nothing more than to continue to prove that I am yours. It's as if the last few months have been deleted. Everything is as it was when you last played with me.

"I don't plan to wait until Atlanta to use my slave. Do you understand?"

I do. I nod, unable to speak. And I am terrified. How can he? On a plane? In front of people?

"Put your arms on the arm rest and close your eyes." Of course, I obey.

I feel elastic ties go around my wrists. I am now bound.

I then feel you slip something over my eyes. No! How can I be blindfolded? Not here! And I want to say no but I don't. I won't break. I will trust you.

You must sense my hesitation.

"Good girl. I see you wanted to say something but you didn't. You have pleased me. But trust me slave, no one will be the wiser. Lots of people wear these on flights."

My breathing has become erratic but I know better than to make too much sound.

"Slave, spread your legs." I hear you but I don't. I don't move. You know I can't move. You know what this does to me.

"Slave, don't make me ask again."

This time, I do as I am told. I spread my legs, becoming acutely aware of the growing ache between them.

And then nothing. No words. No touch. I am just made to sit here and feel this way. Bound, exposed.

And then I feel you push up my skirt a bit more. And the sharp prick of metal rolling over my skin. I would know that feeling anywhere. The pinwheel. How in the world did you get that one the plane?

"Tell me how it feels, slave."

"It hurts, master"

"Do you wish me to stop?"

"No Master." And I don't. The pain is truly exquisite. Will the point be pushed hard into my skin or barely touch the surface? Will the next point come or will you take it away.

I feel it on my arm. The sensitive spot in the crook of my elbow. My fingertip. My palm. And then back to my thigh. My skin is now even more sensitive. The pain is starting to get to me. You sense this. My very responsive master.

"Good girl. I will stop for now. You should appreciate my mercy." And I do. "The flight attendant is coming. I am going to remove your blindfold but I am going to keep you bound. I recommend you draw no attention to yourself."

My vision is restored but my heart is racing. I am sure a tired flight attendant won't notice me in this darkly lit cabin but what if she does?

She is three rows ahead. Two rows. One row.

A perky young flight attendant approaches us. I inhale. "Good evening. Can I offer you something to drink?" I cannot think of even wanting a drink but I cannot seem to speak.

"No ma'am. We are fine." You have spoken for me. I wouldn't dare question you.

She leaves. If she noticed, she didn't say anything.

You wait until she passes and then your attention comes back to me.

"Such a good girl tonight, slave. You have brought me great pleasure. Are you enjoying your submission?" You place your thumb on my lips. I am trained to respond, taking you in my mouth, sucking hungrily. I should show restraint but not now. I know no better way than to prove that I know you own me. We both know what I wish this were instead. But no...off limits.

"Good girl. Is your body responding as well?" My legs are still open and you move your hand down to my thigh. Without thinking, I close my legs. I regret it instantly.

Your hand moves quickly to my throat, squeezing enough that I can breathe but hard enough that I know I have angered you. You squeeze a bit harder and I gasp. You loosen it.

"Don't make me correct you again. Spread. Your. Legs." I do. Your hand doesn't stop at my thigh this time but goes directly towards your target. I feel your finger in me and I stifle a moan. You remove it and it comes to my lips. I again take your finger in my mouth. Tasting myself is no deterrent.

"I am now going to tell you what I want you to do. You are not going to argue. You are going to accept that this is what I want. Do you understand?" You remove my finger and I nod my head.

"No slave. I need to hear you tell me that you will obey your master."

"Yes Master. I will obey you."

"Good girl. Now we both know that you have only partially submitted to me"

I go to contradict you. I have been obeying you! But then I realize what you are referring to. And I am ashamed that you are right.

"I am done waiting. Here there will be no excuses. The sooner you come for me, the less you run the risk of people seeing you. Now I know you can be quiet and I know you can do this. Your master demands this of you."

Before I can take this all in, to come up with some way to say 'no', one finger is in me and your thumb has found my clit. I am overwhelmed with the sensation. I am terrified that we will be seen. It is intoxicating. You feel my arousal and move to insert a second finger. There is no fighting it now. I am past the point of no return. I am surprised at how quickly I have succumbed to you. Although I will ponder this later, I can think of nothing in this moment, as I come. I am still bound to the seat but I grab the arm rests, steadying myself. So in touch with your slave, you sense this and your left hand covers my mouth to muffle and errant sound.

You remove your other hand from inside me and I again find them in my mouth. You remove them and then the ties that bind my wrists. I quickly lean over, kissing your thigh in gratitude.

"Good girl, slave. This weekend is off to a good start. Know that it won't get any easier."