All Comments on 'Playing God'

by Irishdragon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well written

Good job with the writing. You managed to hold some interest even though the resukt was a firegone conclusion. Why would the wife have allowed Myers to retain his reputation? Thanks for writing

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
A short story with lots of sex

The writing was good and the plot a little off center for me. The 10" dick thing made me laugh as it was described as just a little bigger than the husbands. She sure new how to pick her men.

Looking forward to more of your work

Thank you

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And and and.....

It all came to pass....the baby was born and immediately placed into day care...as Vince and Lizzy were so gung ho on their careers...they had little precious time for their baby.A nanny at the "house" took care of the rest..."house" is correct as it was never was a home.

The baby was "orphaned" far worse than maybe the orphans found in orphanages because they were not there by "choice".

Surprisingly, Lizzie commenced an affair with her ex-husband who had since biologically produced three off springs and proved his theory correct. His initial problem was that he sent a "boy" to do a "man's" job. Lizzie enjoyed the affair ....because..well...Vince was not as stimulating intellectually as her ex husband.

Lizzie also proved her ex-hubby's theory. She had her ex's baby unbeknownst to Vince. She still loved Vince but physically and scientifically proved that you can procreate without love.

Oh yes, the baby was also placed in daycare.

Daycare, the legitimized orphanages of civilized people. Is that science or passion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Once I got past the

"massive breasts" and the "ten inch cock" it was a pretty good story. It's like all the Navy Seals in so many stories: it's just not needed if the story is well written.

Rsgards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please...

...find a book on correct grammar and punctuation. Strunk and White did a pretty good one you might invest in. Then look up "cliché" in the dictionary and try to avoid them in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You Don't need to do That (Massive & 10" Stuff)

Forget the cliche stuff as your stage was different. You can write well enough to throw out the historic proportional sizes of their sexual weapons of mass destruction - they are just crutches for the young or weak.

What I liked, which was better than most, was the consequence for such a stupid marital error in sanity. That gave it substance. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good

I've met a few arrogant academic types like the husband. I agree with the other commenters that large physical attributes were not needed.

Boyd

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Good for stroking I guess,

but pretty lame otherwise. She's out fucking another grad student (Vince) and she is pissed off about how her husband 'deceived' her?! A 10 inch cock a "little" bigger than her husbands? What the hell is hubby packing? 8 inches? 9? She must be one lucky woman. Most women have to make do with 5-7! I agree, many of us are getting really tired of the mondo cock thing. That is almost as worn out as the "my wife is 43 and can pass for a woman of 28!" Yeah, right, sure she can. I am sure there are some out there but they are busy looking for dudes with 12 inch cocks. :) Oh, and one might infer from this story that cock size has something to do with potency. It doesn't.

And another poster brought it home when he pointed out that with both parents working who is rearing the child? Certainly not Vince or his new blushing bride! So, although the doctor's methods may have been unscupulous, his hypothesis is remains valid although untested in a lab.

Oh, and please, leave God out of this. I am positive that God, Allah, Yahwey (sic), Jehovah or whoever you imagine Him to be doesn't like being associated with erotic stories and probably isn't too happy about what we humans are doing with our lives and how often we really do try to 'improve' on His handiwork.

Like I said a good stroke story, but if you are trying to get higher, your aim exceeded your reach.

Regards,

C

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Yeah. What Chagrined said!

Dr Steven Myers may have had his head up his arse, but what he said is right. You don't need love to bring a child into this world.

Too many men and women have proved that statement true with abortions, adoptions, and unrestrained, out of control adolescents running around vandalising and terrorising society. It has been proved in the only lab you need, real life.

To bring up a normal healthy child to adulthood requires love, attention and understanding. Something that none of the characters in this silly story exhibit, while I’m happy to see Dr Steven Myers has a good chance of not to add his genes to the pool at least he wasn't hypocritical.

The wife’s hypocrisy in this story overwhelms me. She tell her stupid husband that she disagrees with him, and yet she doesn’t then follow through with her conviction.

I feel for the ones Dr Elizabeth Myers Schmidt brings into this world. They’ll be nothing more than latchkey children striking out at a society that failed them.

Amanda

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Totally hilarious

Now that's a story of a looney professor gone completely bonkers. Nicely written! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

The 10" cock being only a little bigger than her husband's is pretty funny. The more stories I read with all of these magical big cocks, the more I get turned off. Come on authors you can do better. The best research out there puts average length around 5.5 inches, that's it. But you write about a 5 or 6 incher here and it's described as little. For some weird reason men are waaaaay more concerned with size than women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The arc of the plot is pretty darn flat. There is no development of tension as their relationship deepens. She had not a bit of guilt about cuckolding her husband even before she learned of the experiment. Guess the magic big cock just pushed all the guilt, loyalty and honesty right out of her.

Vince better hope she doesn't come across a guy with 12 inches. We know what she would do.

ImshakenImshaken14 days ago

I disliked the story. A husband underhandedly setting up his wife to have a child with another man is a beyond despicable betrayal of his wife and of the student as well. Obviously the wife and student would fall in love and Hubby would be rightfully dumped.

Also your as in "yours" does not mean the same thing as you're as in "you are".

Your cup is sitting on the counter.

You are going to pick up your baseball.

you're going to pick up your baseball.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous