Playing God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned as she felt his manhood burrow down deep inside of her, her pussy stretching to accommodate this massive invader. He continued to thrust in slowly until their pubic bones met, and then he stopped and lay silently inside of her.

Her eyes widened when she felt the breath of his cock buried now deeply in her pussy and moaned with pleasure as he slowly began to pump into her.

"Oh yeah Vince. Oh you keep it up baby...oh fuck yeah," she moaned as he began to increase his pace.

She pulled him to her mouth and they kissed deeply, as she began to thrust up to meet him and match his pace.

"Oh Lizzy this is what I have been dreaming about forever. Oh God it's so fucking incredible," he moaned as he continued to thrust.

"I know baby...oh you're so fucking good at this...keep fucking me baby," she moaned as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer and deeper inside of her.

His cock seemed to grow even harder inside her confines as he heard the words, and he became a man possessed as he began to fuck her with true wild abandon.

"Oh yes fuck me that's it...c'mon fuck me Vinny...oh god yes baby," she said as he pounded himself into her.

"Oh God I have wanted to fuck you for so long...oh you feel so good...I always thought you were so beautiful...oh your so fucking beautiful Lizzy...Oh God," he cried as his cock continued to pound it's way home.

Harder and harder he thrust into her, putting every ounce of his strength into every thrust, he made up for all of her husbands demands by making her squeal with pleasure.

She was close now, and she pulled him closer to her and locked her legs around him as her pleasure continued to escalate and he continued to pound her.

"Oh yes...Oh God...Oh Vinny oh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss," she cried as her orgasm took hold and a deep warm feeling of pleasure engulfed her entire body.

He was close to and as he leaned down to tell her he gently suckled from her breasts as he continued to pound.

"I want to feel your cum in me...It's ok ...cum inside me Vincent," she cried as she held on to him for dear life.

"Oh God...Oh yeah...Oh Lizzzzzzzyyyyy," he cried when he erupted inside of her and pushed himself deeper inside of her, as he bathed he womb in his seed.

He pulled her close to him and held her tight, with his cock still buried deep inside of her, as his pleasure subsided. They released and kissed each other tenderly as their sweat covered bodies began to dry in the cool night air. They kissed one more time and then drifted off to sleep as they held each other tightly.

Her husband was due back in the afternoon, so Vince was quickly dressed and out to the lab early the next morning, while Lizzy cleaned the house to make it look like nothing happened. Before he left she promised to meet him at the lab by 4pm, and kissed him deeply as he left.

After she met her husband she decided to ride her bike to the lab and changed into her riding clothes. She was dressed in tight black spandex pants which clung tightly to her long legs, wide hips, and incredible heart shaped behind. Her matching top came down to just above her navel and was greatly bulged up top tying to cover her firm solid c breasts.

"Where are you off to honey," Myers asked his wife.

"Oh just to the lab to work on a new protocol. Don't worry I won't be long," she said as she kissed him on the cheek and ran out the door.

"Take your time," Myers smiled as he saw her leave knowing full well what she was going to do.

Elizabeth rode hard and made it the 9 miles to work in a little over a half an hour. As some students were doing research on the weekend she put a sweatshirt on before she made her way to her office. When she got there she found Vince waiting for her in the lab, and when she opened her office door, he followed her right inside.

As soon as she closed the door they embraced like 2 souls destined for execution. He grabbed her sweatshirt and pulled it off to reveal her sports bra encased wondrous breasts

Vince then grabbed her and began to kiss her on her massive chest licking her ample cleavage and tasting her sweat drenched and perfumed scented skin. He fumbled for the clasp of the bra in the back until she stopped him, and unhooked it from the front.


Her massive firm breasts popped out and he immediately took one rock hard nipple into his mouth and gently kneaded her other breast.

"Oh baby... .Oh you're such a good boy... .Oh Vinny yeah baby... ... Oh that's my good boy... .Oh you're so fucking good baby," Lizzy moaned as she threw back her head and closed her lust filled eyes.

He continued to suck and gently bight her nipples until she began to buck wildly and said "Oh Bobby... Oh God baby... Oh... ...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Thunderous waves a pleasure erupted inside of her and she grabbed him and pulled him close to her as he continued to suckle from her breasts. She released him and leaned back on the desk, her eyes glazed over with passion and her breasts swelling and heaving with her labored breathing.

Vince quickly knelt in front of her and began to pull at her spandex pants, but Lizzy, fearing losing control and being heard in her office, tried to stop him.

"Vince we should not do this now someone might hear us" she giggled.

But he made no response just began to kiss her stomach and her navel while rubbing his hands up and down her thighs.

She began to respond again and began breathing deeply "Vince please" she moaned, her eyes glazed over now with lust.

"Just let me taste you first Lizzy please. I want to taste you Lizzy and then that's it."

She felt her pussy begin to tingle, she knew it was wrong and she knew she would lose her job if someone found out so she tried to resist.

He continued his onslaught and moved down to her pussy. Gently he began to use his tongue through the light fabric and said,

"Please Lizzy just one taste."

All that separated his tongue from her pussy was a thin piece of spandex and Elizabeth was beginning to weaken. She had tried to fight it off, to fight off the passion in her heart and the burning in her loins, but she could no longer stop it, she needed it and needed it now.

"Alright baby" she cried.

Vince grabbed a scissors and cut down her spandex to reveal her glorious sex. He spread her legs apart and began to gently lick all around her inner thighs and softly caressing her lips with his tongue.

She was losing control and she knew it, but she didn't care she wanted this more than anything right now.

"Oh don't stop baby....don't lose it Vince baby...eat me.....feed off me...baby yes," she moaned.

She was getting closer to another orgasm and began to grind her pussy hard into his mouth all the while moaning "so good baby....don't lose it....good boy...eat me good."

"OH BABY I'm CUMMING....Yeeeeeesssssssssss."

He continued to lick until he was deluged by juices and lapped up all that he could. When he was finished he stood up between her legs standing with his monstrous bulge just inches from her face.

Elizabeth was leaning back against the backrest of the chair, legs apart, chest heaving, and her hands back behind her head fingers running through her hair. .

He stood up and her eyes widened at the sight of his bulge in his underwear, and as she pulled off his briefs she stared in disbelief and murmured "Oh my God," as his massive cock sprang free. It looked to be a solid 10 inches long and very thick, and he smiled with delight and moaned deeply, as she opened her mouth and took him inside her.

"Oh God Lizzy...oh yes baby...oh god yeah," he cried as he began to move his hips to match her pace.

Her blue eyes never left his as she worked more and more of him into her mouth, while he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Oh baby I love how you fuck me with those eyes... oh god baby...oh your so fucking good at this...oh yes," he cried.

She continued her pace until she felt him begin to tense, and then increased her pace and deep throated him, while he held her tightly.

"Lizzy...I'm there...oh baby," he cried as he erupted inside of her mouth, and she swallowed all of his seed, then after stroking him a few more times, stood up to face him.

She took him by the hand and led him over to her office chair, where she pushed him down and turned her back to him. Vince was in heaven as he saw her perfect ass right in front of his face, and smiled with glee as she sat down and impaled herself on his monstrous prick.

He gripped her hips and moaned as she descended herself on his pole. She squealed as she slid lower, feeling his cock stretch her pussy as it tried to accommodate this huge organ being forced deep inside.

Her eyes widened as she felt his cock go deeper then anyone she had ever had, it filled her completely and almost seemed like it would break her in half, as it just kept going deeper and deeper up into her.

Finally, she felt the invasion end as their pubic bones met and his cock felt like it touched her cervix. They lay motionless for a minute to get adjusted to each other, until very slowly she began to ride him.

She felt so secure as he wrapped his arms around her and gently massaged her breasts, while he lovingly nuzzled her neck as she continued to ride him. She leaned back onto of him and braced her feet on the end of the desk, and then proceeded to raise and lower herself as he thrust from below

"Oh Yeah... ..Oh Baby... Yeah... .Oh Vinny... ..Oh you're so fucking big... Oh fuck me baby," she cried as he continued to bury himself in her.

She moved her hands to his knees and began to push herself up and drop herself down with her full weight, causing his cock to thrust into her deeper and deeper each time. He moved his hands down to her lovely hips and grabbing on, guided her lovely ass down on his cock.

"Oh Lizzy....baby your so fucking good....honey your so fucking good...oh baby...oh god," he said as he continued to pound into her.

She was forcing herself back against him as hard as she could, and each time felt his cock go higher and higher into her.

"Oh Vinny...Oh I love the way you feel in me....please don't lose it baby," she moaned as he continued his thrust

Inspired by her moans he picked up the pace and was now almost lifting Lizzy off his cock, and dropping her back down on it.

Waves of pleasure were beginning to form in Lizzy and attempting to muffle the scream she knew she would make, she bit her lip and covered her mouth. Slowly she could feel the release coming and building like a 5-alarm fire, and when he reached around and rubbed her clit one last time she knew she reached her breaking point.

"Oh Vinny... oh... yeah Babbbbbbbbbbbbbby," she came with a momentous release that caused her to shake and her eyes to tear.

Vince felt her pussy constrict around his shaft and his release also came

"Oh Lizzy Oh Baby... .Oh... Gooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd," he cried as he reached his orgasm with a tremendous ferocity and stream upon stream of his seed launched deep in her womb.

She collapsed back on top of him and as they lay together she turned her neck to kiss him and run her fingers through his hair. After about 10 minutes she got up and an audible plop sounded when his cock came out of her pussy.

Their relationship continued throughout the summer, and everyday they began to fall deeper and deeper in love with each other. The reports that Vince gave to Professor Myers were always skewed a bit because of his personal feelings for Elizabeth. As time went on he began to feel worse and worse, until finally one night he told her.

He told her about her husband's blackmailing of him, and how he never wanted to hurt her in anyway, nor participate in this stupid experiment. He also told her that he had fallen deeply in love with her and cared more for her then anyone he had ever known in his life. He begged for her forgiveness and told her that he was transferring to a neighboring institution.

Elizabeth was upset to say the least, but after the initial tears and feeling of being deceived she remembered the conversation that she had had with her husband a long time ago. An overwhelming sense of anger came over her as she realized what her husband had done, and as she looked back at Vince she realized that he had been used by her husband, and also realized that she was deeply in love with him as well.

They embraced and held each other through the tears, then after a few moments devised a plan for the great Dr Steven Myers. Elizabeth called a lawyer and had a letter drawn up issuing her demands. First she wanted a divorce and the house. Second he was to resign his position at the university or she would expose the illegal experiment that he was conducting, by taking advantage of a graduate student placed in his charge. And third he was never to have any contact with Vincent again.

The letter was sent and after a few calls from his lawyer Myers eventually agreed. He took a sabbatical and searched for a job at a new institution, with his precious reputation still intact. Vincent transferred to a neighboring institution and pursued his PhD, while Elizabeth continued her position at the same university. She decided to keep the name Myers, until the following fall when she married Vince and became Dr Elizabeth Myers Schmidt. They had a busy time in the fall as Elizabeth had indeed become pregnant and Vince continued to close in on his degree. One night as Vince was lying in bed with his pregnant wife he asked her a question.

"Lizzy when did everything go wrong with Steven. I mean he is a brilliant man and a great scientist," he said as he rubbed lotion on his child growing inside his wife's belly.

"Well he thought he was bigger then he was. He thought he could control people through science. He thought the way to make a child was through science and not love," she said as she stroked his hair.

"Who did he think he was God," Vince laughed.

"I guess so. If he though he was he was gravely mistaken," she said as she kissed him tenderly on the lips and they shut off the light.

12