Playing Hooky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt the sensation of his cock rubbing along the hot, wet walls of her insides. It felt like a mouth kissing him every time he slid out and then plunged back in. He leaned down and sucked on her nipple every now and then, enjoying the smorgasbord of her body. He liked pumping her hard, making her yelp and whimper and bite her lower lip. With every thrust he felt he was claiming her for his own. Not that he felt she really needing reminding. He knew she was ridiculously in love with him. He just liked to make sure every now and then. Plus he knew she liked it, too.

He looked at her face. She had her eyes closed now, and she licked her lips furtively as she moaned intermittently. Her favorite sensation was him on top of her, with his arms around her body, holding her in place as he pleasured himself and her with his beautiful cock. She loved that he desired her so. It made her feel incredibly sexy and beautiful.

He felt her tensing, and her breathing get ragged. He knew he had been doing it right. He looked her directly in the eyes just before she came and said, "Say my name!"

She exhaled as she started to cum, and, not taking her eyes off him for a second, moaned and screamed his name as her walls pulsed and gave her a second orgasm that night. Feeling her pulse around his cock was more than he could stand at that moment and he felt the damn breaking as he began to cum. He exploded inside her and cried out briefly as he felt his load of hot liquid shoot from the tip of his cock into her pussy.

She wrapped her legs around him and whispered in his ear. "Cum for me baby! I feel it... keep cumming. I want you to put it all inside me!"

He finally slowed and stopped, the last pulses of his orgasm still echoing in his cock. But he was still hard. This happened sometimes when he was really worked up. He caught his breath, looked at her, smiled, and began moving in and out again.

She smiled back, knowing exactly what was going on. She licked her lips again in anticipation of more from him tonight.

He got an idea from her licking her lips and pulled out of her suddenly. She gasped and opened her eyes to watch him sit astride her chest and offer his glistening cock to her mouth. She looked up, surprised at him, sitting astride her chest, and waited for instructions.

"Eat me." He ordered, a little breathless. He didn't have to say it twice. As he leaned over her face, she took his cock in her anxious mouth and began to suck and tongue it. He changed his position and began thrusting his hips into her face. He was careful not to overwhelm her, but he loved the notion that he was fucking her in the mouth now.

"That's right. Taste it!" He rasped, more breathless now. "I want you to taste yourself and me on my cock. Taste our cum together. Do you taste it?" He asked, knowing full well she couldn't answer, but she managed a nod and a sexy little 'mmmmmmmm', which pleased him. Every once in a while he pulled out of her mouth so he could fuck her between her tits a little, but the look on her face as she would stare at his cock, yearning, wanting, made him always return it to her eager mouth.

The feeling of her mouth and tongue on his cock was unbelievable. He was fully hard again, wanting to explode right then and there in her mouth, but he had one more hole to claim tonight.

He pulled out of her mouth and climbed off her. She pouted briefly at the loss of her treat until he turned her on her side and lay down behind her. Then she knew what he was up to.

He reached around and began playing with her nipples with one hand and her clit with the other. He whispered in her ear...

"Wanna get fucked in the ass, my love?" He snickered. "As if you have a choice!" She giggled and struggled at her cuffs again, wanting so much to reach back and make it at least a little difficult for him. Suddenly she felt his hand sliding between her ass cheeks and spreading them. It felt a little scary and a lot exciting that she could do nothing to stop him. She felt him spread some Vaseline on her hole, and work it in, fingering her hole a little. She gasped and lay very still as he prepped her ass for his taking.

He reached around her once again and held her by her waist, bracing her for him. He leaned up to her ear and whispered dark, naughty things as he pushed his cock slowly inside her ass. He periodically pinched her nipple to accentuate the wonderful pain she felt as he pushed himself inside her. Once he was halfway in, she backed herself into him and enveloped his whole cock in one motion.

This time it was he who gasped. He hadn't expected that! "I seee..." He laughed. "You want it now, do you?" He slid one arm under her neck and wrapped the other around her waist. He had ahold of her now. "Okay, honey," he said, "You want it? You're gonna get it!" he said ominously. He began thrusting in her ass to make his point. He loved this feeling. It was so tight at the entrance. He liked to pull almost all the way out, to feel the suction of the muscle there try and keep his cock inside her. Then he would push it all the way back in. There was no danger of pushing too far or too hard in this hole. She would take all that he had here. "And she will like it!" He thought to himself as he thrust again and again into her hot backside.

She arched her back and allowed him to penetrate her. She liked how the movements made her tits bounce all around, how he would grab them from time to time and play with them, how it felt to have his pelvis pushing against hers when he thrust himself deeply inside her.

She could tell he was getting close again. His breathing was ragged and his hands held her ever-so-tightly. He reached up and grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back. She cried out and waited for him to tell her what he wanted.

"You're a bad, bad girl..." He began, whispering in her ear that he had pulled close to his mouth by yanking on her hair again. "You like it when I fuck you in the ass, don't you, bad girl?" He asked, purposefully.

"Yes, baby." She answered, dutifully. "I like feeling you back there, how you slide in and out, filling me up!"

"Good." He said approvingly. He paused for a moment, and then continued. "I want you to beg me to cum now. Convince me that you want it." He chuckled and gave her hair another little yank just to make sure she was paying attention. He then reached down with his free hand and resumed playing with her clit.

She took a shallow breath and said, "You know I want to ... No... NEED to feel you cum in my ass, honey!" She said hoarsely, trying to concentrate on what she was saying versus the little electrical bolts she felt traveling up her body from his manual manipulation of her pussy.

"I love it when you fuck me there, baby, love how it feels to have you slide in and out, feeling your hard cock bury itself deep inside me. I love looking back and seeing you thrusting into me. Knowing that you want to put yourself deep, deep inside me. That it feels just as good to you as it does to me when you are there." His hands were working her pussy into quite a lather now. It was erotic to feel her ass being fucked while he expertly worked her clit as well. All that she needed now was his mouth on her tits, but she knew she couldn't have everything.

"I will meet your thrusts with my own because I want to feel your cock get harder and harder," she continued, noticing that he had gone quiet, his thrusts more purposeful, harder, "and the feeling that you will explode inside me get closer and closer until you can't take it any more and you fuck me so deep in my ass that you feel as though you will split me in two when you cum."

He grunted and increased his pace. He was very, very close. He liked the feel of her ass, the way her pussy was responding to him, that her hands were still cuffed above her head, and that he had ahold of her hair. He liked having such control, liked that she liked it. God he loved fucking her this way! The hand that had been playing with her pussy left the warm wetness and reached up to her throat. He wrapped it around her neck and held her head close to his own, one hand still clutching her long tangled hair.

"Good", he mumbled, then he leaned into her ear again and hissed, "Okay bad girl. You will have your reward ... right... NOW" and with that, his grip on every part of her tensed and he rammed his cock into her ass hard and came with everything he had.

She gasped and cried out as she felt the warmth of his cum fill up her backside. He tensed again and again, and even whimpered once as he emptied every ounce of himself into her. When he was spent, he released her hair and her neck and wrapped his arms around her middle and played with her breasts some as he caught his breath. He remained in her ass for the time being. He liked it there, it was warm and wet and since she wasn't moving, very pleasant. But then she shifted and squirmed a bit, making him gasp since his cock was now extra sensitive to stimuli. But her movements told him that he had some unfinished business.

He had worked her up so well while fucking her ass and fingering her pussy, she was more than halfway to cumming herself. Realizing he had never been in her ass while she had cum, he decided to experience that. First, he uncuffed her and allowed her to have use of her hands. She immediately reached for him, running her hands along his naked body as his own hand returned to her pussy and resumed his motions. She came quickly, and he enjoyed the sensation of her pulsing as he experienced it from his anal vantage point.

They were both completely spent. She had cum leaking out of every hole, and their arms and legs were entwined and their bodies rose and fell together with their breathing, as they lay curled, spooned, whispering and laughing in the afterglow of really, really, mind-blowing sex.

"Thank you for playing hooky, honey!" She murmured, her mind clouding as she felt sleep pushing itself upon her, her body satiated, relaxed and rested.

"You're welcome," He whispered back, "But we're not done yet." He laughed, weakly, his own need for sleep starting to creep in on him, too. "I am just resting a bit, and when I catch my breath, I am going to put you on top of me and have you ride me for a while, feel your pussy..." his voice drifted off as his mind finished the thought that his voice could not, as he slipped off into blissful, oversexed sleep.

"Yeah right..." she mumbled... "...just try it and I will..." Her words lost in a mixture of gibberish and heavy breathing as she, too, faded into dreams.

She was his. There was no question. He had fucked her in every place he could tonight to show her that. And she knew it. Knew it before he had even begun. But the reminding is always a pleasure...

12