A Toy's Torment

Story Info
Master's messy, filthy fuck doll.
2.4k words
4.61
10.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Open mouth.

Waiting.

Tongue slightly extended.

The saliva is pooling, slipping. With a sense of dread and excitement, you know it's about to drip onto your lightly bound breasts. It will be a shining, dribbling trail, enhancing your taught cleavage. You blush but keep your mouth open. If you don't, he will make sure it remains open.

Today you are his doll. His toy. A living sex toy with an eager mouth-hole for his pleasure--and whomever else's.

You are bound to a sybian-like ottoman. Straddling it and impaled on a dildo with a broad grinder base. Your eyes had widened at the sight of the toy strapped to the device; the novelty toy's monstrous shape was thick and textured, though not very long. It rose a few inches above the knobbed and ridged grinder. Once seated, your legs are bound and so are your arms. They are folded behind your back, with your upper arms connected to adjustable horizontal bars. The rigidity prevents you from leaning in either direction. In fact, you are tilted slightly forward, suitable to your eagerness, and encouraging the dribbling mess you would become. You wiggle, testing the configuration. You realize the toy's length doesn't quite reach where you want, and the way you are bound grants you very little range of motion to actually grind. But this evening isn't really for you, is it? You are a toy for other people's pleasure.

Your cunt is plugged, you can barely grind, your mouth is agape, your eyes are as glassy as a doll's, and you descend into being the fuck toy he's placed in the corner. You are masked, but not blindfolded. He wants you to see the guests. Your eyes follow everyone's movements, tracking sidelong glances, bulging trousers. It is a mixed crowd, Dom/mes and subs, of various apparent genders and orientations. They kiss, touch, mingle, talk. Subs are petted and teased. Dominants are casually pleasured. They all seem to ignore you: the drooling mouth-toy tucked to the side, desperate to be played with. You are objectified yet disregarded, and you are unbearably turned on all the same.

Someone passes by, slips two fingers deep into your mouth. A simulation flavored by his lady. He didn't tell you to suck, so your mouth stays open, tongue eagerly curling in a caress. The caress turns desperate, trying to pull them back in as he withdraws his fingers in a drooling rush of saliva. Your pitiable whimper is met with darkly lustful laughter. It makes you rock, in so much as you are able, clenching around the plug, but it's just so unsatisfying. Moments pass. You have no idea how long, but the room warms as the guests' interactions heat up. Still, you wait, mouth open, tongue slightly extended. You are their toy, but they aren't playing with you!

Finally, a couple approaches. The submissive is made to kneel, and to suck their Master's cock. They are barely a foot away from you. The wet slurping, the gagging sounds, the strangled gasps - it should be you making those sounds! His hand grips their hair as he fucks their mouth. He is driving toward release and the submissive moans, eager for his cum. But he turns to you in the final moments. Stroking his shining cock, he points it at your gaping mouth, strings of drool running to your breasts, mingling with his cum as it lands on your tongue, your chin, your cheek, your upper lip. Your mouth is to remain open, that was clear from the beginning, so you tilt your head back, tasting him, letting his cum slide down your throat for you to swallow. He is smug and the sub's disappointment is palpable. The murmured words they exchange declare that them his release is a punishment for some infraction. You've never been so grateful for someone else's discipline. Your mouth trembles with the need to close, the need to lick your lips.

Your own Master approaches. He caresses your hair. A doll, a mouth-toy shouldn't require praise, but he gives it anyway. You've been so good keeping your mouth open as instructed. He permits you to close your mouth, resting your jaw a moment, but not to lick. You can feel the slide of cum toward your jaw, trembling over the bow of your upper lip. Your doll eyes plead, but he shakes his head with an accompanying "No". He reaches between your legs, easily finding your swollen clit against the grinding toy, pressing in circles over it. You clench, inhaling through your nose on a gasp - your mouth is closed now, and you know it should remain so until he says otherwise. You moan, the pleasure building quickly. The drop of cum is incrementally moving toward the seam of your lips. Your orgasm is approaching hard and fast.

He pulls his hand away. You knew he would, but it is agony all the same. Absently, he sucks his own fingertips clean before withdrawing something from his pocket. "You have been a very obedient doll so far, with keeping your mouth open but this should help prevent your jaw aching too much. Open wide." The pieces fit at the corners of your mouth, along the inner cheek, propping each side open wide. There is no rigid circle that would restrict the girth demanding entrance. Your tongue can also extend per previous instructions, and you automatically do so. Your Master watches, his own gaze hungry, as that drop of cum rolls and finally drips onto your tongue. You shudder and groan, grinding and growling slightly in frustration. He smiles and leaves you once again.

You are not neglected for so long this time. A man walks up, his eyes on your breasts. By now, they are shiny from the saliva dripping from your tongue. He cups them, feeling their weight, squeezing to feel how firm and taut they are from the binding. His thumbs brush your nipples, and you moan with pleasure from finally being touched. He takes out his cock and slides it between your tits. They are roped together, so he doesn't have to press, instead he keeps playing with your nipples. You tilt your head slightly downward, and he groans when the head of is cock is slicked with your saliva, making him fuck faster, a little harder. He pinches your nipples and shudders when you groan. Suddenly he stops, trying to gain control, gripping your tits hard enough that you know there will be bruises. His fist moves to your hair, holding your head in place and he thrusts his cock in your mouth, hitting the back, and again, making you gag once before he withdraws with a shout. Gods, you want to taste him, but he has other ideas, coating your breasts instead.

You are no longer invisible. No longer ignored. The toy is out of the box and now everyone wants to play. The next man unceremoniously fills your mouth, nudging your throat. His buddy elbows him mentioning a trick he saw online that stops the gag reflex. He does it to you and that cock slides right down your throat. He releases, and finally you get what you've been craving. Salty and bittersweet. He is replaced with another. This one proves that even if the gag reflex disabled, you can still choke. Buried, holding you to him, you try to grind and wiggle fruitlessly, throat convulsing, seeking air before he releases you, and releases onto you. Such a messy toy. Your mascara has run, your lipstick is smeared, and your face is a mess of cum and spit. Your Master appears, strokes your sweaty hair. He whispers that you are being such a good fuck doll and takes the mouth props out so you can suck properly. He loosens the bindings on your legs so you can grind more. He also withdraws a set of nipple clamps and fastens them to your breasts, the weighted chain swinging as you move.

Sometimes feminine, pussy-coated fingers slide into your mouth to be cleaned. Cock after cock, some untouched, some wet and needing to be cleaned before moving on, some allow you to suck at your own pace. Some fuck your throat. The chain swings. The clovers tighten. A man fills your mouth with a large load, telling you not to swallow; to hold it. You tremble, mouth full, tilting your head so nothing drips out. The next man is thick and long; he grips your hair tight and pushes his cock deep, forcing the spunk and drool to spill around his length, almost bursting from the corners of your mouth and you're your chin. You shudder and moan so loudly that everyone laughs. Was that a mini orgasm? You need more. His cock is a mess when he withdraws, stroking his heavy load high on your cheeks, wanting to watch it slide down.

One man loops the chain over his cock, stretching your nipples up so painfully. His strokes are short, deep, keeping the chain in place. He enjoys your gurgles and cries of pain. He enjoys your fruitless grind on the toy. The audience is rapt, watching - well, most of them. There are other sounds of sex and pleasure in the room; conversations come to you dimly. They compliment your Master on how good a doll you are. Such an excellent toy. They hope for another play date. Perhaps the fuckdoll's other holes can also be used. Some admiringly comment on your slutty eagerness and greedy hunger. Others are cooing praise as you suck cock after cock, placing bets on whether your stretched and aching nipples will slip from the grip of the clamps. The man fucking your throat smirks. That is a good idea. He wants to pump his load into your scream. He lengthens his strokes, pulling the chain. Gravity and the movement make it inevitable. You start to keen as you feel first one, then the other nipple drop free of the clamps. Your scream clogs with the surging pulses of cum that you convulsively swallow. He pulls away, caressing your hair once, whispering a "good girl". Your smile is tremulous and tears slip below the mask.

You aren't done though. There is a finale to be had. A couple approaches. The Mistress uncages her pet and rewards his good behavior by letting him use your mouth. You have no idea how long it's been since he's been allowed to come but it feels like it must have been months. His knees almost buckle when the wet heat of your mouth engulfs him, and your soft swollen lips encircle his cock. Your mouth is tired, but you want him to be well rewarded. Your tongue caresses the frenulum, making him shudder and thrust. You hum encouragingly, sucking, tongue curling, bobbing on his length. His hands hover over your head, hesitating, so you pull away long enough to whisper "Go ahead. I'm just a fuck doll to be played with. Use me.". His groan is part growl and he turns feral. Gripping your hair tight, thrusts deep. You are startled enough to gag which makes him growl again. He takes a few long strokes into your throat, holding you there until you writhe. But the frenzy is brief; he slides back, rocking more shallowly, though quickly, letting you use your tongue, enjoying the suction. His balls tighten he gasps "Mistress! I'm going to cum!", as if seeking final permission. "Cum then, pet, enjoy your reward." With a shout, he releases jet after thick jet, you swallow again and again, but there is so much, it leaks from the corners of your mouth. Finally, with a shiver, his thighs shaking, he stumbles back and into his Mistress's arms.

You are panting. Your bound body is starting to ache. Your lips are swollen and your throat is raw. Your face and tits are an utter ruin smeared with make-up, saliva, and cum. And you are trying to hump that damned toy, whimpering in frustration. Your Master comes forward, shushing you. Praising you as he releases the ropes, he helps you off the sybian and lays you back on the bondage table. You automatically move to position yourself for restraints, but he shushes you again, drawing your arms straight down along your body. You groan with relief. He lets you position your legs as you like, so long as your cunt is available. It's time for your reward. The rumbling buzz of the Hitachi fills the room, a moment before your cry does. Your back arches, head tilting back; the mess slipping along the sides of your face into your hairline. You cum almost instantly. Two thick fingers curl into your pussy, expertly finding that spongey spot, pumping it hard and fast while the vibrations reverberate through your pelvis. No one could tell, but you blush as the splashes begin. He's going to make you gush. You're a cum-covered mess but somehow this embarrasses you. Not enough to stop though. You cum, gushing into his palm. He doesn't stop, and thighs quaking, you come again. And again. He withdraws his hand, but the Hitachi rips another orgasm from you.

You are babbling, over sensitized. The wand is removed and instead his soft, wet mouth surrounds your clit. He's not done wringing orgasms from you. The soft steady pressure of his suckling and licking makes you mewl. Your eyes fly open when someone begins working your nipples; thumbing them, rolling, pinching just enough before thrumming them so well you begin to hump into your Master's face. Your hands flutter, as if you want to pull him tighter to your pussy but you have enough shreds of sanity left to keep from doing so. He slips his fingers back into your needy hole. The orgasm rolls up from the soles of your feet, and down from your nipples before colliding at your core. This orgasm is blinding nearly to the point of blacking out. You are mumbling "thank you Master", "no more", "oh please", "thank you Master". He chuckles, kissing your trembling thighs. A blanket is draped over you. Someone offers a straw and you drink thirstily, dimly aware that he is bidding the guests goodnight.

Alone now, your love helps you up, one strong arm around you, the other holding the water bottle and straw to your lips. You stagger along to the bathroom, into the already running shower. You've never been so grateful for a shower seat before. Your love gently washes your face, your body, your hair. He combs the conditioner through and rinses it away. Subspace had kept you in a doll-like stasis, but you begin to rouse. His whispered words of praise and love are a balm, and you smile, turning to him. "Ahhh, there you are, my Little Cat. Welcome back, my love."