Please Don't Cry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate was so proud of Helen for standing up for herself, but for awhile she started to abuse her power. She became a bully to her own bullies, but she didn't want to become the one thing she didn't like. She also didn't want to be the weak girl that couldn't even stand up for herself. She just wanted to go through her life without any conflicts. Nate could understand her reasoning. He did get tired of fighting his aunt on a daily basis.

He talked to her softly as Helen continued to beat herself up. Whenever she would become angry again the room would start spinning. She stopped, but then she would get angry all over again. Nate kissed her cheek as the elevator dinged telling them that they were on their floor. Nate helped her walk out of the elevator going towards his family's penthouse. He put in the code looking down at Helen who was now frowning. She wiped her eyes, "Damn bitch I swear I'm going to get her back."

"I know believe me I can relate to you on that one." Nate said as he opened the door helping Helen inside.

Helen sniffed walking inside as she fought to keep herself from passing out. It's been awhile since she had a panic attack this bad before. The last time she had one this bad was after she gave a presentation in her father's boardroom with Lilly and the twins. She leaned against Nate taking in his smooth scent as he sat her on the bed. He placed a kiss on her forehead, "I'll be back."

Helen nodded as Nate jogged to the bathroom. She looked down at her hands.Nate is always here for me. Ever since I can remember he has helped me and protected me. I wish I knew how to pay him back.She thought looking over at Nate who walked back over to her with a damp washcloth. He kneeled down in front of her placing the washcloth against her forehead. She noticed the muscles working under his shirt as he leaned forward placing his forehead against the washcloth keeping it in place.

"Has the room stopped spinning?" Nate asked softly.

Helen nodded, "Yes and I'm not so hot anymore."

Nate smiled, "Good I'm glad you're feeling better Helen. Is the washcloth helping any?"

Helen nodded, "Yeah it feels really good."

"I'm glad," Nate said smiling as he closed his eyes. Helen smiled as she looked him over. The shirt he wore was pretty tight showing the toned muscles underneath. His jeans did a good job of hiding the tight ass and strong legs that lie underneath. On top of having a good body Nate was also so sweet and understanding. Even when they have their little fights or when he's being stubborn he could still be sweet. He even put up with her when she becomes stubborn or when she hits a wall with her emotions. Even now when she had a panic attack he was right here with her making sure she was ok. She smiled knowing how she could repay Nate.

He opened his eyes giving her a quick kiss as the cloth fell between their faces. They laughed as Nate caught it. He smiled, "Well let me go put this back. You go and relax I'll be right back."

"Ok," Helen said as she nodded.

Nate placed a soft kiss on her lips before pulling away. He squeezed her shoulder before getting up. He walked towards the bathroom as Helen admired the view from the bed. She smiled as a small plan formed in her head. She undid her shoes loving the relief they provided as she pulled the ribbon out of her hair letting her black hair flow freely. She pulled down her tank top showing some cleavage as she pulled her skirt up. She moved backwards on the king size bed until she was lying in the middle of it. She sat up leaning back on her elbows as she moved a leg up moving her skirt in the process. Now she just waited for Nate to be done. She smiled she knew he would love this.

"Ok Helen I have another washcloth ready in the bathroom if you need...one..." Nate said as he walked back in the room. His eyes widening as he looked at Helen. He could feel himself harden as his eyes trailed over her body. She looked so welcoming, so deliciously hot he could feel his body stir as he licked his lips.

Helen smiled, "Oh Nate...come here...I want to thank you..."

Nate groaned softly as he walked over to the bed. He got on the bed crawling over to her. Helen smiled biting her lip as he straddled her waist. He smiled as he leaned down brushing his lips against hers hearing Helen moan softly. He pulled back smiling at her, "What do you want to thank me for?"

"For helping me out again, if you weren't here I probably would have fainted right in the restaurant." Helen said running her hands up and down Nate's back then down to rest on his behind.

Nate groaned placing a small kiss on Helen's lips before pulling away again, "You know I don't mind. I'll always help you Helen. You help me control my temper when it comes to my aunt. Back in the day I would have ran over and started a fight with her, but now I can look at her without feeling the need to fight. You help me I help you it's only natural Helen."

Helen smiled wrapping her arms around his neck as she leaned up. She pressed her lips against Nate's in a soft kiss as Nate groaned running his hands up and down her hips. Helen moaned licking Nate's bottom lip as Nate groaned opening his mouth above Helen's. Helen deepened the kiss pushing against Nate as Nate groaned falling back on the bed with Helen on top. She ran her fingers through his hair pulling it slightly as her tongue danced with his. Nate groaned wrapping his arms around her waist as he pushed up into her.

Helen moaned softly in the kiss feeling Nate's excitement press against her. She broke the kiss smiling down at him as she ran her fingers through his hair again. Nate smiled rubbing his hands up and down her hips as she moved forward. Nate groaned sliding off her white shirt. Helen slipped her fingers underneath Nate's shirt, "I know that's why I want to thank you Nate. For all the help you've given me."

Nate groaned as her fingers brushed against his stomach, "Helen..."

Helen leaned down pressing a kiss against his neck as he moaned softly, "Nate...you feel really good."

Nate groaned sliding his hands underneath her tank top as Helen started kissing his neck. She knew that one of Nate's spots was his neck. She smiled when she sucked on the side of his neck hearing him moan under her.

"Helen...ahh..." Nate groaned pressing his fingers against her back.

"Nate... ahh...you taste really good too." Helen said softly pressing kisses up and down his neck. Nate groaned as he pushed up against Helen again, "You feel really good too...ahh..." he moaned as Helen started to kiss down his body. She moved up again taking off his black t-shirt as she moved her hips against him. She smiled as Nate moaned trying to sit up to push Helen on her back, but Helen wouldn't let him. She pressed down harder on top of him moaning softly at the feel of his hardened length against her.

"I know you want to...fuck me...right..." Helen said breathlessly as she started rocking against him.

Nate nodded, "Yes...you know I do..." he moaned softly taking her hand. He started placing kisses on her fingers.

Helen moaned as she leaned down running her fingers through his hair again, "I know, but this time...it's my turn." She said softly closing the gap between them with a searing kiss. Nate groaned wrapping his arms around Helen's neck as she slipped her hands underneath his white shirt. He loved it when Helen used that soft sexy voice. He shuddered slightly when she blew softly in his ear, "What do you want me to do Nate? Kiss you? Rub you? Place my hot mouth around your hard...arousal."

She giggled softly when Nate groaned pulling her head down to kiss her again. He pushed his tongue through her lips running a hand through her hair. Helen moaned rocking her hips as her tongue danced with Nate's. She pulled up Nate's shirt taking it off. She threw it over the side of the bed leaning down to kiss him again. Nate groaned as Helen ran her nails lightly over his sides. Their tongues danced with each other once more before she broke the kiss panting softly. She kissed down Nate's neck running her hands up and down his sides now. Nate groaned running his fingers through Helen's hair as she kissed down his body. Nate moaned loving the sensations of Helen's lips against his stomach and abs. He chuckled softly when Helen flicked her tongue against his stomach.

Helen leaned up as she smiled, "Your stomach is still ticklish I see."

Nate panted as he looked up at Helen, "Yeah...it's something I can't control. My stomach is still pretty ticklish."

Helen smiled nipping his stomach softly, "I know, that's still really cute Nate." She giggled at the soft blush covering his cheeks as she continued to kiss and nip his stomach. He groaned writhing under Helen as she worked on his pants. She undid his belt sliding his pants down as her mouth continued working on his stomach. Nate made a sound which sounded like something between a chuckle and a moan. His stomach is still sensitive even now as an adult. It was something Helen loved to use against him during their tickle wars when they were children. He groaned when Helen dipped her tongue in his belly button. It seems that she was still using this little known fact against him, but he loved it. His sensitive stomach always gave him a weird feeling, but it was a pleasurable one.

Helen kissed down his body running her hands over his hips and thighs. Nate groaned knowing where Helen was going. He tugged on her hair as she looked up at him, "Yes Nate?"

Nate took a breath running a hand through her hair, "Are you sure you want to? You don't have to do it if you don't want to."

Helen smiled, this man was too much sometimes, "It's ok I want to."

Nate flushed as he nodded moaning softly at the thought of Helen's mouth on him. Sure he dreamed about it and wanted nothing more for that to happen, but would she do it? He looked down at her as she smiled back up at him. He moanedOh fuck she's going to do it. She's going to do it.

Helen kept the smile on her face as she lowered Nate's blue boxers slowly as his erection sprang free. She licked her lips as she looked at it for a couple of seconds. She wrapped her hand around his arousal hearing Nate groaned beneath her.

"You're so hard Nate so...so...hard." Helen moaned softly moving her hand up and down his shaft. Nate moaned, "God, Helen, don't stop...don't stop..."

"You're so hard...how come?" Helen breathed giving him a sly smile.

Nate moaned putting an arm over his eyes as he panted, "You...because of you...fuck...you're so damn hot and this feels so good."

Helen smiled feeling a familiar wetness between her legs at Nate's gasps and moans. She didn't know how hot it would be to hear Nate pant and moan underneath her. She now knows why Nate did the same to her all the time. She leaned down blowing air over his erection as she kept moving her hand. Nate groaned thrusting up in her hand as Helen hovered over him. She licked his head experimentally hearing Nate groan above her. He turned his head panting deeply as the aftershocks of pleasure raked through his body.

"Again...do it again..." Nate panted fighting the urge to push Helen's head down on his cock. It felt so good when she licked him that he didn't know how to react. Plus when Helen licked him she didn't try to bite him like Miranda did on numerous occasions. He wanted it again. He wanted to feel her lips on him again.

"Helen...please...suck me..." Nate groaned.

Helen smirked at the needy moan Nate gave, "If I do..."

"I swear I'll lick you and love you all night. Just please...do it again." Nate panted as Helen moaned feeling her arousal grow at his words.

"Ok," She leaned down taking Nate's shaft in her mouth slowly as Nate groaned running his fingers through her hair. She tried to take in as much as she could without gagging. Nate felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over him as Helen inched down lower. Once she was down halfway she started to move her head up and down as she teased his slit with her tongue. Nate groaned, "Fuck...Helen...ahh..."

Helen moaned around his shaft the vibrations sending a pleasurable jolt through his body making Nate moan loudly in the process. He gripped the sheets panting loudly as Helen moaned moving her hand in time with her head. She didn't mind tasting Nate. She thought that going down on him would feel weird or taste weird. It didn't taste weird nor did it feel weird. She liked his fingers wrapped in her hair tugging it lightly everytime she gave a hard suck. She liked the breathless moans leaving his lips everytime she bobbed her head or try to push him more in her mouth. She didn't even mind the salty taste of his cum that much. It was a new flavor, but it wasn't disgusting.

Nate groaned fighting the urge not to buck in Helen's mouth. He never thought it would feel so amazing. He could tell she was trying to pace herself and not gag around his shaft. He could understand, but the sensations going through him made almost all logical thought leave his mind. This was becoming too much for him. Her soft moans, lips, and hands working him to completion were enough to push him closer and closer to the edge. He gasped loudly when Helen dipped her tongue in the silt. That did it.

Nate moaned, "HELEN...HELEN...I'M...I'M..."

Helen gave him one last hard suck before Nate groaned tightening his hold in Helen's hair slightly as he came. He didn't mean to come in her mouth, but she didn't pull him away in time. She didn't seem to mind as she drank his essence greedily making Nate's eyes roll in the back of his head slightly. When she felt the first spurt it surprised her at first, but after the second and the third one Helen didn't mind the salty essence going down her throat. It wasn't at all disgusting like she thought it would be. Once Nate was done she leaned up on her knees licking her lips. She giggled at the lazy smile Nate gave her. He sat up a bit leaning against his elbows as he panted softly.

"I didn't mean to cum in your mouth. I hope you didn't mind." Nate said moving a strand of hair away from his face.

Helen shook her head, "No I didn't mind, it didn't taste that bad. In fact it's quite a unique taste not too salty yet not too sweet either."

Nate chuckled, "You make me sound like a delectable dish." He moved his legs away from Helen pulling his pants and boxers off completely.

Helen smiled licking her lips again, "Well you are very good to eat." She pulled off her blue tank top now sitting in nothing but her black skirt and black bra. Nate smiled, "You are too my sweet piece of chocolate."

Helen felt her face flush slightly as she smiled, "You're my sweet piece of white chocolate with a sweet cream filling."

It was Nate's turn now to flush slightly as he smiled, "I never knew you could talk so dirty Helen."

Helen giggled, "Oh it's just something I picked up from somebody I know."

Nate smirked, "Oh really?"

Helen smiled, "Yeah really, well, Nate I'm going to go wash my mouth out. I don't know if you would want to kiss me with..." She started before Nate sat up wrapping his arms around her waist as he pressed his lips against hers. She moaned as Nate deepened the kiss taking this opportunity to push her on her back. Helen groaned as she felt Nate start to stir against her. They broke the kiss panting softly as Nate pressed a kiss on the side of her neck.

"Yes I want to kiss you. I don't mind the taste of myself. In fact I like it mixed with yours." Nate whispered against her lips.

Helen groaned running her fingers through his hair, "Nate..."

Nate kissed her neck again, "Helen...when do you have to be at your parents' house?"

"L-Later on today. Why?" Helen asked moaning softly as Nate eased his hands in between her thighs. He moved his fingers up until his fingers pressed against her wetness. Helen bit her lip as she moaned moving her body against Nate's fingers. He smiled as he pressed a kiss against her neck.

"Because before you take your turn again I would like a turn my sweet kitty," Nate whispered in Helen's ear as she moaned softly.

I know, I know it's evil to end it this way isn't it haha. Well I will finish this scene in chapter 3 and will probably put another little scene between Helen and Nate. I'll also go into depth with Helen's family in the next chapter. I will also go into depth with Nate's family and their friends, but that won't be until later on. I'll probably do a separate chapter with Adam and Jake explaining the situation Nate described earlier. I hope I did the scene with Helen going down on Nate right. It's been awhile since I wrote something involving a male and female couple. So I hoped I pulled it off right. I hope you enjoyed reading it because I enjoyed writing it. Until next time see you later everyone.