All Comments on 'Please Give Me The Tape!'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Trite, but well done...

I can't tell you how many times I've seen stories about women blackmailed into sexual activity with threats of releasing pictures/videos of a previous performance... this one also included the typical "twist" that the subsequent "payment" activity is also captured on video. It's such a "formula" story as to be a bit boring, but the character development, build-up and descriptions of the sex were all good enough that it was still a pretty damn hot read. I can't quite rate it a 100% because of the predictable formula used, but if I could rate it over 75%, I would. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Eight to many

the eight guys from the SUVs'was too much for the story. At that point confidentiality was lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

more melissa

spankfunforspankfunforabout 8 years ago
Blackmail is so 'Political'

Melissa and Ben Got to Relive Their College Days With Jed & Others! Blowjobs and Fucking Made This Reader Very Happy! Thanks! Any More Chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2593 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.