Please Give Me The Tape!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

"Come over here and suck my dick again, you cocksucker," Ben called her.

Melissa went to him as before and without protest helped him shed his pants and freed his cock. Ben was half hard from watching the tape and Melissa took him right into her talented mouth. A little sucking and licking gave him a full thick hard on and rewarded her with a drop of pre-cum to savor. She tried not to admit it but she loved sucking Ben's cock. Actually she just loved sucking cock, any cock.

Melissa worked him like the cumslut she was and Ben moaned constantly from her efforts. After only about five minutes, he stiffened and unloaded a good load into her waiting mouth. Melissa captured it all and swallowed the thick load. She reasoned, he must not have had sex recently, saving it for her, because the load was so thick with his seed. It was Melissa's experience, of which she had a lot, that cum got more watery with seminal fluid the more the guys came. When she was sucking Will daily and four times a day, his sperm was usually thinner than when she let him be for several days. Then he would give her a good thick load to swallow down her throat. The thicker the better as far as Melissa was concerned.

Jed was next. 'What a magnificent cock,' she thought to herself as she sucked and licked the head and throated the long shaft. Melissa hated these guys for using her and blackmailing her into being their sex slave. But she could not help herself enjoying sucking their cocks and letting them fuck her with their nice dicks. She wondered if she could ever get the upper hand and get all the tapes and be done with these guys but at the moment, it did not matter. What mattered to her was sucking this cock in her mouth and getting her reward.

Melissa worked Jed like the cumslut she was. She took him deep several times and when he was close sucked his head hard. The poor boy shook with the pleasure her mouth was giving him.

Jed bounced in the chair as her mouth tortured the sensitive nerve endings in the head of his cock. He kept moaning and saying, "Shit...shit...oh, god, suck it, bitch."

"Feed her a good load, Jed," Ben said. "She loves it!"

"I will...oh, god...I will," Jed gasped back.

"Eat his cum, cunt," Ben said. "Show us what a real cumwhore you are."

"Its cumming... fuck...its cumming," Jed groaned.

"Feed her dinner, Jed. I already gave her the appetizer." Ben laughed.

"Oh, suck it, cunt," Jed said. "Here it cums."

Ben watched as Melissa's mouth sucked the cum from Jed's balls. He could see her throat moving as she swallowed the cum. He watched as she cleaned the remaining cum from Jed's cock and sucked it clean. Ben's cock was twitching back to life after watching that.

They smoked another joint and Melissa drew deep drags off the weed. Ben checked his watch. It was 7:35, time to get to the fucking.

"Okay," Ben said. "I want to fuck you now, cunt. Get over here and get this dick fully hard," he demanded.

Melissa did as she was told. She took Ben's thick cock into her mouth and sucked and licked the head. Within a few minutes, he was rock hard again. He pulled back from Melissa's mouth as she was already back into sucking his cock and would have just kept going until he came again.

Ben had other plans though. Jed and he helped Melissa strip off her clothes. She had done as requested and only wore a sexy tank top without a bra to show off her nipples through the thin material. She had a very short skirt on and black panties she had bought many years ago with the words "Man Eater" printed across the back. Jed and Ben laughed at that as she showed them before stripping them off. She had shaved that morning and her pussy was completely hairless. With her naked the guys laid her down on a sheet spread out on the carpeted floor. Ben immediately moved to bury his thick cock into her pussy and it was easily accomplished with her wet and ready tunnel.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, cunt," Ben said.

"Fuck her good, Ben, but save some for me too," Jed announced.

Melissa moaned as the fat cock split her open deliciously. It took a few moments for Ben to get it all in because Melissa's cunt had to adjust and stretch with his girth. When he did bottom out, Melissa was lost in a sexual frenzy.

"Oh, god, fuck me, Ben," she whispered to herself but the guys could hear too.

"You want it hard, bitch," Ben said. "You like my fat cock, don't you, cunt?"

"Oh, yes, I love it. Fuck me harder," she said.

"Give it to her good," Jed said. He had crouched down next to Melissa and started sucking and tweaking her nipples.

Ben fucked her with quick short strokes and soon Melissa was moaning like a bitch in heat. She could feel her climax coming on like a freight train. She had fucked Rod a few days earlier and her orgasms had been nice but lacked the brutal intensity she now felt. Did she need it a bit rough or did she just like big and thick cocks?

Melissa tried to decide but soon lost focus as her orgasm roared into her mind and body. She bucked off the sheet on the floor and held Ben's arms as he pounded her quaking cunt. The added stimulation of Jed at her tits was giving her the ultimate thrill. She came huge and white lights flashed behind her closed eyelids. Ben, having cum earlier, was not yet close and continued to pound her cunt. Melissa bucked against him through one orgasm and was rapidly cruising to another. Ben picked up his pace and she screamed like a wild animal as he hammered her pussy with short rapid strokes. Melissa came again and clamped her pussy muscles like a vise on the fat swelling cock torturing her tight pussy. Ben was starting to groan loudly and she knew he was close too as her orgasm slowly began to wane.

"Ben, please remember, not in my cunt," Melissa wheezed out.

Ben roared his acknowledgement just before he pulled out. He scrambled up her body nearly pushing Jed aside. Melissa got the head in her mouth and started working his cock aggressively with her hand. She even massaged his low hanging balls. It only took about thirty seconds and Ben roared before he blasted five or six good spurts of cum into Melissa's waiting mouth. She sucked the cum from him, collected it in her mouth, and then swallowed it all down in one good gulp. She tapered him off and caught her own breath as she cleaned his cock off. Jed was already shifting positions and ready to fuck her as well. Melissa was ready. She had cum twice but that was nothing for her and she was ready for more.

Jed moved into place. He looked down at her pink and wet pussy still gaping open a bit from Ben's thick cock stretching it. He noticed the cute pink rosebud below and moved his cock head to poke at it. Melissa felt it immediately and sat up to look.

"Jed, not in my ass!" she said with meaning.

"Why? You're stretched in your cunt from Ben and your cute asshole looks like it'd like some company too," he said.

"No, it does not!" Melissa said. "You try to fuck my ass and I'm leaving. I don't care what you guys do," Melissa said emphatically.

"What's the matter, don't like it back there?" Jed shot back.

"No, I don't!" Melissa said. "I think fucking the ass is disgusting," she added.

"Touchy, aren't we?" Ben said. "If we want to fuck your ass, we will fuck your ass, cunt!"

"No, you won't! I don't care what you do to me but you are not fucking my ass," Melissa said.

"Okay...okay," Ben said. "Take it easy. Jed go ahead and give it to her in the cunt again. It is a sweet cunt anyway."

Jed moved up and slid his long cock into her pussy, slipping it in inch by long inch. Melissa gasped as the long cock eased into her tight pussy and banged lightly against her cervix before it bottomed out. Within minutes Jed was giving her the same good long strokes as last time and her cunt was buzzing with the pleasure. She was so intent on the good fucking she was getting, she failed to notice the two SUVs pull into the driveway and unload four guys each.

The guys snuck around the house to the front deck which overlooked the lake. They all silently peeled off their clothes and entered the great room quietly from the front door which Ben had unlocked. Melissa was about to cum deliciously when she felt a slight breeze from the open door. She turned her head just as the climax peaked and her pussy creamed around Jed's surging cock. What Melissa saw made her gasp loudly as her orgasm tried to cloud her mind and vision.

Entering the house were eight guys. Four white men and four black men took up positions all around the fucking couple. Melissa had only been with a few black guys even with all the cocks she had sucked over the years. She tried to speak but the orgasm was making her gasp momentarily. When she finally came down, she tried to sit up but Jed was still holding her down fucking her.

"Ben, what the fuck is going on here?" Melissa demanded.

"These friends of Jed's and mine wanted a piece of your fine pussy and mouth too," Ben grinned.

"No fucking way! I'm outta here! Get the fuck off me, Jed," Melissa screamed.

Jed held her down but was soon helped by four more sets of hands. Ben and three of their friends pinned her arms and legs to the floor. Jed continued to fuck her cunt as she tried to wiggle free. It was no use. These guys were way too strong.

"Ben, you fucking bastard. Let me go right now or I'll tell the police you guys raped me," Melissa screamed.

"Go ahead. They won't believe you. After all didn't you drive here of your own free will?" Ben said.

"I did not. You are blackmailing me," she yelled.

"That's what you say. I have all these witnesses that say you were a willing participant in this little orgy," Ben said.

"But... but I have the tape you gave me. I can take that to the police as evidence you were blackmailing me," she said.

"Go ahead," Ben said. "Not only will you ruin your own career but to me and any judge that tape just proves what a cumslut you are and have been since college. Maybe even high school." Ben laughed.

'You fucking bastard. I'm going to kill you." She glared at him.

"Oh, come on. You know you love my fat cock fucking that sweet pussy of yours. Why not just accept it and have fun?" Ben said.

"You bastard," Melissa gasped as Jed skewered her cunt again hitting her back wall.

Melissa tried to think of what to do as Jed fucked her at a faster pace. Her body conflicted with her mind as she fought to not like what was happening to her. Her body was winning out. Jed's long cock was just too good inside her. Her mind reeled trying to process all the emotions coursing through her. She tried to fight it but a new orgasm was starting to build inside her and it was going to be a big one she feared. Jed nailed her to the floor while the other guys around her added touches to her body to overload her senses with stimulation.

Ben and the other guy on her arms were sucking her nipples and playing with her tits as her orgasm built. One of the guys at her feet was sucking her toes and the other was tickling the bottom of her ticklish feet.

Melissa wanted to cry and scream but instead the tickling was making her squirm and the other stimuli were quaking her sex and bringing on her next orgasm. She was reminded of being held down by her brother and tickled at an early age. She gave up struggling and tried to fight the mixed emotions. Jed's long cock was too good and her climax arrived. She bucked up into him as her body shook from toe to head. It was indeed a good cum and she groaned loudly as the waves of pleasure coursed her body. She went limp after the climax waned but Jed continued to fuck her even harder. Her body was beginning to respond again when she felt him stiffen.

"Not in my cunt, Jed," she whispered to him, sounding exhausted.

Jed pulled from her hole and fought through the crowd to her mouth. This time he made it in time and she got the full load into her oral cavity. She was tapering him off with her mouth and cleaning his long cock when she felt another cock pushing into her well fucked hole. She tried to speak but Jed kept his softening cock in her mouth. Melissa turned her head to the side freeing her mouth of the long cock.

"Please no. I can't take anymore. Please... someone help me...please," she begged.

The cock at her pussy was thick. Not as thick as Ben but thick too. It stretched her pussy deliciously and slid in to the hilt aided by all of her cum from three orgasms. No one responded to Melissa's calls for mercy.

The guy in her pussy started moving faster and she opened her eyes to see a big black guy pushing his big black cock at her mouth. Melissa had lost all of her fight and allowed the big cock to enter her mouth. It tasted of urine and smelled musky, same as most white guys. She started using her mouth on the cock with her normal sucking skill. Her tongue licked pre-cum from the big head and it coated her tongue.

Melissa got into the big black cock in her mouth as the one in her pussy pounded her cunt to a wonderful climax. She had just sucked all the cum from the black dick in her mouth when the guy fucking her pulled out and shoved his spewing cock into her mouth. Some of it hit her cheek before she got the spurting cock securely in her mouth.

She had not even swallowed the black guy's load yet and the white guy mixed his cum with the black cum in her mouth. She swallowed both together when the white cock stopped squirting. She licked it clean but soon the guy was moving and being replaced by another white cock. It was a bit soft but still looked like it would only be maybe six inches even hard and normal thickness.

Melissa sucked it hard in seconds and in two minutes the guy poured his juice into her mouth. No sooner had she swallowed that than another big black cock was presented to her mouth. She glanced up at the guy and thought she recognized him. She did not speak however and just sucked in the big head. The guy in her pussy pulled out and came all over her abdomen. Someone wiped her off and then a large cock spread her pussy wide and pushed in. It bottomed out moments later and started fucking her hard. She could feel another climax building and knew this one would be huge. Guys were still playing with her tits and her body was screaming with pleasure. The guy in her mouth was huge but she could get him into her throat and she sucked him wildly.

"Suck my big black cock, Melissa," the guy said. "Suck it like you did ten years ago, cunt," he added.

Melissa fought off her body's sensations in her mind to try and remember when this guy could be talking about. Had she actually sucked this guy before? She remembered back to college and one night she and Becky had gone down on five of the players on the football team after a big win. Becky had fucked two of them too. Melissa had just sucked them off one after the other. One big black guy she had done twice. He had a great dick. His name was Ray or Roy, she remembered.

Melissa sucked hard on the black cock and soon the guy was slowly fucking her mouth. She climaxed from the cock in her cunt and moaned around the dick in her mouth. The black guy soon had had all he could take and spilled his seed into her waiting mouth. Melissa swallowed it down and milked off the long black cock.

The black moved off just as the guy in her hole pulled out and moved quickly to her mouth. He pushed his cock to the back of her throat and blasted off. Melissa gagged as the cum tried to invade her throat. She somehow managed to get him back just far enough in her mouth to collect all the cum.

The next hour was a fog of guys fucking her mouth and throat and fucking her cunt. Once, a black guy had tried to go in her asshole. She had screamed in protest even with a cock in her mouth. Ben had told the guy not to use her ass. The guy had complained but eventually gave up and sunk his impressive dick up her cunt.

Melissa lost track of how many times she had cum or even how much cum she had swallowed. It was 10:30 before the guys were done. They had used her until they each had cum at least twice. Ben and Jed had even had a third turn. When it was over the sheet was soaked beneath her ass and some cum was in her hair from one guy that got off before he could get to her mouth. Ben and Jed helped her to her feet and then to the bathroom. Melissa saw the big black guy now and he said hi. His name was Roy and he had been one of the guys from the football team at State.

Melissa cleaned up herself in the bathroom before returning to the great room. The guys all cheered her when she reentered. They whooped and hollered until she couldn't help but crack a weak smile. She was completely exhausted but had also never felt so completely fucked. She knew her pussy would hurt for days but she didn't care right now.

"Can I go now?" Melissa asked submissively.

"Sure," Ben said helping her into her clothes.

The guys had all dressed when she was in the bathroom and they kissed her goodbye and thanked her for a great time as they left. When she was clothed, she looked at Ben and Jed.

"You guys suck, you know that," she said.

They laughed and said, "Come on, you loved it, just admit it."

"You want to stay for another joint?" Jed asked.

"Hell, you can stay the night with us if you want," Ben offered.

"No, I better go," Melissa said.

"You going to be okay driving by yourself?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, sure," Melissa said. "Please give me the tape."

"Sure," Ben said walking to the DVD player.

"All of them this time," Melissa said.

"Okay," Ben said, producing two copies.

They walked Melissa to her car and opened the door for her.

"You sure you're okay to drive?" Ben asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just a bit tired is all," Melissa said.

"Fucked the shit out of you, did we?" Jed joked.

"You guys sure did," Melissa smiled weakly.

"Will we see you again?" Ben asked.

Jed gave him a look but added, "Yeah."

"I don't think so," Melissa said. "I have too much going on."

"Oh, come on," Ben said. "You know you will need a good dose of cum once in a while."

"I have a boy friend, guys," Melissa said, getting into the car and starting it.

"Melissa, we can get the same gang back again," Ben said.

"Bye, guys," she said and drove off.

They watched her drive out.

"You do have another tape, don't you?" Jed asked.

"No," Ben said.

"You gave her all of them, you idiot?" Jed asked.

"I did," Ben said.

"How the hell are we going to get her to come back then," Jed said, mad.

"Asshole, I had a great security system installed after last time. The whole fucking gangbang is on security camera tape," Ben said.

"What?" Jed asked, stunned.

"Yes, I brought a guy in and told him I wanted the best system to protect some expensive recording and audio/visual equipment I was planning to put in the great room. He gave me the best he had. We should be able to see every detail from tonight's orgy. Let's go see," Ben said.

They walked back into the house and Ben retrieved the disk from the recording deck of the security system. They popped it into the DVD. The screen showed Jed leading Melissa into the great room in close detail. Much better quality than the old tape ever was. Within minutes after they had smoked the first joint, Melissa was shown on her knees sucking Ben's cock with gusto. The guys laughed out loud as they watched the screen.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers