All Comments on 'Please, Mr. R. Ch. 01'

by NurseSally

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jay RichardsJay Richardsover 14 years ago
Thank you Nurse Sally

My Dearest,

I am so touched with your kind forward, and the story that details our online love affair. I truely loved it. Thank you for your kindness.

Jay Richardson

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh, yes. She's back!!!!

I am so happy to see you back, Nurse Sally. I was beginning to worry you had left us! Although I am sad you haven't finished your other story, this chapter is well written and hot hot hot! I'm looking forward to more chapters from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
100% great erotic story

Nurse Sally this is the first time I read your work. I absolutly loved it! Your a very graphic writer with a keen sense of using erotic words to set the tone of the story. Please continue writing and I'll do my best "jay" impersonation while I read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

Very nice description and build up. Thank you for pointing out the fact that although he was someone you got to know well online, he was still only a man you met in person about an hour earlier. Showing yourself to a virtual stranger is what made me excited. I fantasize often of meeting a man online and then go at it the first real meet. Very good story!

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
love you discription of your pussy i mean cunt.

brilliant first story please Mr .r. chapter one.

reading this very hot horny story was like watching it taking place .

see jay inside the dressing room with you getting naked trying on all the bras and panties getting jay so work and cumming over you was a real turn on. so very exciting to read love the first part of this awesome story . excellent writing. real talent you have at this story writing .

KristaMoraneKristaMoranealmost 10 years ago
nice story

Nice story, but you should have tipped the store employee who got no commission and had to hang your selections back on the racks!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdover 3 years ago
Great Fun!

Kinky and erotic!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Sooo good, your buildup was amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous