Please Stop Fucking... Thu.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yenyang
yenyang
85 Followers

The only thought Pam had was of Dave. She lost Vicki standing outside the door. She lost why she needed to get Dave away from her mom. She lost putting her family back together. She found she wanted Dave. She wanted Dave to keep sliding his magnificent tongue deeper and deeper. Pam wanted Dave to keep wanting her. Pam felt the new sensation building up in her. She felt it coming much harder than before. She felt it building like a tsunami from deep inside her. Dave felt her muscles tensing, hips undulating, shortness of breath and like a master chef he knew it was time to add the last ingredient. Just as Pam's orgasm reached that point of no return Dave sucked Pam's clit into his mouth, nibbling and licking while twisting his head and she gushed!

Pam was a gusher! Dave pulled and twisted on her clit while her hips bucked and twisted as Pam shot stream after stream of cum blasting onto Daves' chin. Pam luxuriously cuddled in Dave's arms for a while until he told her she needed to leave. Pam wanted Dave to take her virginity but he insisted he'd let her have some dick eventually, but she needed to let somebody else break her in. Pam left the guest house frustrated and confused her plan with Vicki had failed. Dave was going to keep on fucking their mom if she didn't make him want her. The two girls sat in the living room trying to figure out how to fix things.

When Vicki and Pam went downstairs to see Dave ,Tim had come home with a hard dick. He ran into Bill's mom Nancy upstairs when he was looking for Vicki. After introductions Tim noticed that Bill's mom had been helping herself to some liquor. Having it all sometimes makes you want it all. Tim wanted to put his dick in Victoria or at least hope to sneak some of Bionca's wet pussy. Hard dicks make some of the weirdest decisions sometimes. Bill's old mom wasn't sexy but the thought of plowing through three generations of Harrum women made Tim's cock twitch. Nancy had been sipping regularly on her drink while she spoke with her grand daughters’ boyfriend.

Nancy let loose with a lot of information about her needs to try new things. How upset she was that she felt as though she missed out while her husband continuously chased skirts even into his old age. When Nancy started sobbing Tim took advantage and stood by her seated on the bed's edge. He put his arms around her while he let his crotch make contact with Nancy's drooping head. Tim comforted Nancy as cock started to harden recognizing the familiar place near a face. Nancy's sobs lessened as she started to become coherent of the hardening cock rubbing against her cheek. When she tried to push away Tim insisted she needed to get it all out.

Nancy wasn't sure of his innocence but the depression she was feeling and the need for human contact pushed her into giving in to Tim's sweet advances. When Tim started talking about how bad she must need to feel a man lust for her Nancy broke down even more and took her hand that was free of the drink and hugged Tim closer by grabbing his muscular ass. Tim patiently waited as Nancy's sobs again slowed as she tried with all her might to not give away her feeling of this childs’ ass.

Tim was her grand daughters’ boyfriend and yet that knowledge couldn't pull her hands away from his muscular tightness. Nancy couldn't pull her self from the heat of Tims’ hard dick sliding along her cheek. No way would Nancy figure this young man could actually be grinding against her face. Tim could feel every gentle squeeze of Nancy's hand, her legs making the cricket movement. Tim released his aching cock and pointed it at Nancy's mouth. "Tim, no... umph, umph, you can't... umph, umph, please... umph uhmm, uhmm uhmm, oh my... uhmm, uhmm, uhmm..."

Nancy never let go of that spectacular ass. She had never dreamed an ass could feel so virile. Nancy felt Tim's ass constrict ass he started to pump his dick all the way in her throat. He was no longer sweet as he ground his cock in her choking throat. Tim used Nancy's throat like a wet tight pussy. Tim pulled his dick out and turned out the light. Nancy gulped her drink that she had held the whole time she was being throat fucked. Tim pounced on Nancy and stripped her pants and panties in one tug. Nancy's protests were quickly silenced in Tim's usual method of shoving her face into the pillows. Her pussy betrayed her by lubricating for that big black cock pushing into her pussy. If Nancy could speak she would have said, 'no' 'stop' etc. Instead her voice shrieked like a coachs’ whistle.

If not for being shoved into the pillow Nancy's scream would have been heard for a mile. More shrieks as Tim shoved his cock in her pussy. After forty faithful years to her husbands five inch dick Nancy couldn't hold it in. Tim was thrusting in her pussy like a savage. She broke into more of a bleat like a lamb sounds when having sex. Nancy was being fucked. Tim made no effort to give a damn if she got off on this fuck. To him she was an old piece of meat that was necessary to complete a set. For Nancy it was hell having her pussy broken and stretched.

Nancy was feeling sorry for herself thinking about leaving her husband to see what was in the world and here she was taking eleven inches of hard black cock not two minutes out the door. Nancy felt helpless to stop what was happening. Her pussy started to tell her what was happening, Tim was fulfilling her dreams. Tim was brutally pounding her pussy just for the sake of coming! No wine, no dinner, just great big hot cock raiding her cunt. Nancy caught on to her chance of a lifetime fuck and tried to fuck back as much as the pain would allow. Tim heard her screams die down and decided to take his hand from the back of her throat and put both hands on her hips. Nancy felt herself being thrown around like a rag doll and began to smile in rapture. In all her years she never imagined she would ever be involved in such a hot fuck.

Nancy gave in completely, coming just from the feeling of weightlessness as she was being pounded. Tim made short work of the old woman and made her lick him clean after he shot his load in her. Nancy was still sucking Tim's dick and rubbing his balls as he started to get up. Cupping Tim's balls Nancy murmured 'thank you' as Tim pulled away from the slumping Nancy.

Feedback is Motivation!!!

yenyang
yenyang
85 Followers
12