All Comments on 'Pleasing Gloria'

by tarkatony

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

i loved the story and would like more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
(UNTITLED)

That's a Hell of a first date!

Jerry Sr.Jerry Sr.over 19 years ago
Just sex or love

No one knows is it just sex or love or what? The wife don't know what she really wants. He hasn't got the backbone to tell her no. So for now he get a little from someone else. How long before the wife tells him no more strange for you but I can have all I want

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 19 years ago
Great first time lez story

Liked it a lot. Feel it is in the wrong category though. Should be Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I thought is was Sexy

I thought it was a very sexy story and have often considered having a girlfriend join my boyfriend and I for loving, sexy, passionate, long-term, friendship sex. I totally get it and I feel sorry for Jerry from CA - I think he got burnt on this very type of senario. If people don't try to control the situation or each other I think it can work out very well for all involved parties.

davidwattsdavidwattsover 19 years ago
well done

A very enjoyable read. Thank you.

JoeLusstJoeLusstover 19 years ago
Sensuous Nice

I loved this. Sex stories can be just 'in and out' stuff like the majority of sex movies, which can leave you pleading for them to end, or have that little 'extra' which tittilates, makes you really want them to last a long time, gently playing with you before you cum. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

excellent. well written and, most importantly, believable.

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuckover 19 years ago
Sets the LW bar

I'd have to agree with an earlier comment. This seems to be much more belonging to the Loving Wives category. It definitely suits it more than the cuckolds and tramps that frequent that genre. This one sets the bar for that category, reminding authors that the word "Loving" is there deliberately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a Woody!!!!!

Very Erotic.....Maybe I can find an older lady to join me and my wife....more more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Puzzling Uncomfortable Dilema

He's clearly uncomfortable and a third wheel, his loving wife's lover is falling in love with his wife who clearly feels wonderful about her new lover, and he gets a grituitus poke at her at his wife's insistance????

Afraid his loving wife and her new lover will end up with all the love and he feels like a wussie husband cleaning up - watching - and feeling worser and worser. Not erotic just very uncomfortable.

A sad story - the tenseness never allowed us to enjoy your writting skills - we're not sure you ever got to where you wanted to go as we sure didn't.

You have done better and we hope you will again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A great story on many levels

I think you touched all the bases in this tale; The doubts, the questions that needed to be asked and answered by all, the feelings of each character, and finally the great sex. Gloria found the answer to her question and wants to continue. Wendy has found a relationship that is comfortable and loving without commitment. Peter? He is slowly beginning to realize that beyond his initial doubts he is about to have a life time "Get Out of Jail Free Card." I really think this needs a 2nd chapter to delve into the intertwined relationships and how they develop. Thank You for a great read. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Left me dripping wet with anticipation!

mmmm that story left me dripping wet with desire, would love to act that one out! thanks!

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingabout 17 years ago
A very good story.....

Nice people...exciting exploration....totally believable...Phil

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manqueover 16 years ago
He was used.

I suppose that I am abnormal but watching two women doesn't excite me very much. I'm sorry but I would probably have gotten up in the middle and gone for a walk while they finished and then politely excorted Wendy to the door before asking Gloris, "O.K., Sweety, her or me?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
depressing story

This has to be a description of the destruction of a marriage.It doesn't read like a story written by an older male, more like a story witten by a horny bisexual teenager. I found it to be a sad description of the end of a marriage.

the Ct. Yankee

go_oago_oaalmost 12 years ago
A favorite fantasy

I love it.

BoldVultureBoldVultureover 9 years ago
Yeah, but how does it play down the years

I find tarkatony's 3-way stories pretty darn exciting. But I'd love a story that shows how a 3-way could play down the years. A best-case scenario of how to deal with family members, neighbors, even (gasp) church members. Is it possible that the love is so sturdy that it can withstand money matters and family crises? How open can a ménage. Thaw alternative to openness would be lies and sneaking around. So there's a challenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous